Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Cancel

Edit Profile Picture

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Crop Use full picture

The chosen picture is too small to crop any part of it. Clicking the button the image will be set as your profile picture.

Add as Contact
Add as Contact Contact request unsuccessful.

jon moss´s Hall

jon moss

jon moss uploaded a photo to Tarot Collectors Club's wall.

Description:

card of the day

juggling with thing and reogansing yourself

so today we seem to see you doing a bit fo this and a bit of that but not really doign a lot of anythign really so odds and sod day - should be ok but not very productive.

1 hour ago Cool  
jon moss

jon moss

soulconnection
usa | 2015-03-02 17:28:00
soulconnection

I have to say, I am deeply in awe of this man! Immediately, he was able to cut through all the nonsense and see the things exactly how they are! He was spot on about everything we talked about and provided perfect clarity, specific answers and most of all the best advice that I was ever given on this site! The real truth just rings the bell loudly, when you hear it! He confirmed all my intuitive nudges and I am extremely pleased i was led to talk to him today. Sheer honesty, the real truth is what you get with Jon, skillful master with tools, as well- no tools, with genuine psychic ability and absolutely astonishing intuitive depth, which is a reflection of his extensive experience in the realm of spiritual matters. True, authentic gem on Oranum, really! Billion stars! :)

jon moss

Description:

card of the day

Experiance

So everythig in life is an experiance no matter weatehr it be good or bad but with experiance come knowlegde and learning so learn fomr the experiance you hve today weather they be godo or bad and you be better person for it

1 day ago Cool  
jon moss

Description:

Card of the day

Friendship

So need to think about the people in your liofe and decide who are frined and who are not - frined dont come into your life very often so when they do make sure you keep them - good day spend it with somoeone you look up to or admire

2 days ago Cool  
jon moss

Description:

Card of the day

time to take a break and take a rest form what you been doing - so if your nackered take a break and chill out - dont over work yourself today

2 days ago Cool  
jon moss

jon moss uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

Freemason Golly collection Awsome

jon moss

Description:

`card of the day

the star

so today is a day of hope and reward

let your dream come tru today and let you worries melt away nice day topday - do watch where you putting thigns thou cause you might forget.

jon moss
4 days ago
jon moss

Description:

jon moss

Description:

Masonic cross

jon moss

Description:

Card of the day

Lending a helping hand

so today is all about lending a helping hand and giving people support in the right place , so give someon a hand and tell them how much you care or just be a good listener

jon moss

Description:

Card of the `Day

celebration

so should be a good day today - you might not have anythig to celebrate but thinkg again cause you ae awake and living and breathing so be thankful today for what you ahve and the life you are leading and you will get it back 3 times .

6 days ago Cool  
jon moss

Description:

card of the day

over comming problme and your fear

so today we see you facing thing head on and overcomming them and being satisfied with the results of what you are doing.

good day but might be a bit hektic

jon moss

Description:

card of the day

the hanged man

so today is all about making sacrifice - sometime in life you cant always get your own way but that does not mean that you cant work around it so give up something today for other an it make you feel amazing and the rewards will come bakc to you 3 times

jon moss

Description:

Card of the day

Crying over spilt milk

sometime there is no need to spit your dummy out over thing but you just might feel like it today - also when you think things have gone and are lost you might be surprsied cause there might just be another direction of going in .

jon moss

jon moss

FREE CONNECTIONS Live in My Chat Room Know !!!!!!!!

jon moss

Description:

Card of the day

page of star fish
so today is all about dsaving money and looking after ti so not a good day to spend money ir ok to thin about it and look at spending it for a futuer item but i would hold off today and think about what you want and how much you have .

jon moss

Description:

Rune of the day

Hagal

so today might not be a good day so surround our self with peopel you know and trust also you cant stop things from happeneing so you just ahve to go with the flow of them and see whwre ever things take you

jon moss

Description:

Card of the day

looking into thing and making choices about what you are doing and where you are going also you might need help form a friend today.

jon moss

Description:

New set of runes just in

Show more  
jonmoss2000

about jon moss Helped on: 10787 Experience: 25-30 years

online psychics

Naborara shahid

Sale Price 1.99/mint AWESOME TESTIMONIALS OF PREDICTION HAPPENED*★13000+READINGS★MASTER IN LOVE AND RELATIONSHIP PREDICTION HAPPENED 5...

Helped on: 14058

Sanosha07

HAPPY HOUR **Psychic Advisor**Love and Relationship Expert** Twinflames Soulmates* * Price 1.49

Helped on: 728

shepsychic

(1.99sale price)Don’t worry about your love life, future, present and past.i am here for guidance

Helped on: 5004

UK - PSYCHIC MEDIUM WAYNE

BRITISH UK TV TOP RATED SPIRITUAL PSYCHIC MEDIUM WITH AN AMAZING RECORD OF OVER 18000 READINGS GIVEN IN JUST THREE YEARS ON ORANUM * ACCURATE READINGS AND PREDICTIONS *...

Helped on: 18682

LoveAdvisor Joyce

gifted clairvoyant love psychic. i specialize in love. find out how they feel and think about you

Helped on: 9855