Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Cancel

Edit Profile Picture

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Crop Use full picture

The chosen picture is too small to crop any part of it. Clicking the button the image will be set as your profile picture.

Add as Contact
Add as Contact Contact request unsuccessful.

jon moss´s Hall

jon moss

jon moss uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

Me Dancing Soul in the Park

1 day ago Cool  
jon moss

jon moss uploaded a photo to Tarot Collectors Club's wall.

Description:

Card of the day
4 of cups
So today is all about family and being alone with your thoughts
so spend some time with family today and also dont pay to much attention to your own thoughts they will do your head in

jon moss

Description:

Card Of The Day
Imagination
So today your going to be a little bit chaotic at times
- also don’t let your imagination run away with you - on the other hand if you can control your thoughts and stay organised you go thru today without a hitch - even thou it might be chaos at times

jon moss

Description:

Hulk Put hole in my wall

Inactive user
Von Honeybird commented on a photo on jon moss's wall.

So sorry to hear about your familiar Mossy. To Edward.

1 week ago
jon moss

Description:

My Lovley Cat Edward - See you on the other Side - Catch oads of mice for me - Seen you soon My soul Brother - Be Free and well know Love Jon

Von Honeybird
Von Honeybird
So sorry to hear about your familiar Mossy. To Edward.
1 week ago   Cool
Runewise Týrsbróðir

Runewise Týrsbróðir  ›  jon moss

Happy Tyr's Day!

Tyr is a god who gave his right hand in sacrifice to bind a great beast from terrorizing the world. The tale of the loss of his hand suggests that Tyr was appealed to not only in matters of war but also in matters involving law, justice, honor, oaths, and upholding traditional sources of authority.

The gods have a message for you in the runes. And I intend to convey that message. I still have my 75% off sale going on! Please make sure you take advantage. Come see me in Free Chat. I would love to speak with you.

Runewise Týrsbróðir

Runewise Týrsbróðir  ›  jon moss

I'll be online in one minute with an amazing sale! As you know, my normal price is 9.99, but today and TODAY ONLY, I'm going to give a few loyal souls a 75% discount on RUNE READINGS!

Do the Gods have a message for you? Find out.

Please log in to my chat, and see what I can do for you!

jon moss

Description:

Card Of The Day
Ace of Cups
So your feelings might be exposed today and you might feel very tearful about things - but there is also peace of mind coming as well
so should be a good day in the end

2 weeks ago Cool  
jon moss

Description:

Card Of The day
Coming out Of your cave
So today we see you finding out thing you thought where hidden or fining out information you hadn’t expected

jon moss

Description:

Card Of The Day
Ace Of Swords
So what ever you do today be truthful in what you do and be honest with yourself about thing do not lie today .
Also be strong and stand your ground and don’t give in to anyone or anything today you feel better about it trust me.
Might be idea as well to keep yourself to yourself as well and don’t get drawn into thing either keep you mouth shut if you dot have any factual thing to say then dint say it .

jon moss

Description:

Card Of The Day
Star
So bit of an unusual day today - dream hope -fantasy are all on the list of thing going thru your mind today - but the day might be better off spent just chilling out with good friends in a relaxing environment - but just be are of some out of body experience of you might get a flash of something you cant explain .

jon moss

Description:

Card Of The Day
Feeling Stuck
So not a good day today - Feeling of disappointment and not getting anything done today - YUCK day today

jon moss

Description:

jon moss

Description:

jon moss

Description:

jon moss

Description:

jon moss

Description:

Some Street Art Where i live

jon moss

Description:

Card Of The Day
speed
so today is a fast day - you have to make choice fast and you have too speed up otherwise you be for every playing catch up today - on the other hand there also might be some good offers or bargains you are going to run into today as well really cool

jon moss

Description:

Card Of The Day
3 of cups
so should be a good day today overall - good day to have a laugh - spend with others - very sociable day today - also if you get invite today for someone you should def go to what ever the invite is.

Show more  

I'm busy now

The Psychic is already in private reading.
Please try again later.

about jon moss Helped on: 12277 Experience: 25-30 years

online psychics

US Psychic - Alycia Rose

1.99 HAPPY HOUR (reg 5.99) ☆ PROFESSIONAL ☆ Radio&TV ☆ Honest, Accurate, Authentic ☆ There is no substitute for experience - 30 yrs. இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ— Tarot,...

Helped on: 16598

loveissues

sale price 1.99 PSYCHIC MEDIUM - TRUE PREDICTIONS - WITH TIME FRAME - SPECIALIZATION - LOVE AND RELATIONSHIP - JOBS - FINANCE - ENERGIES HEALING - TOP RATED PSYCHIC

Helped on: 2320

VisionaryGu

♥♥♥PREDICTIONS+TIME FRAME COME TO PASS♥♥♥ ★★★ 5 stars expert★★★Make sure you are ready to hear the truth when you come to my readings...

Helped on: 2121

KatzEye

“ KATZEYE : clairvoyance, clairaudience, psychic medium, empathy, tarot “ Helping you connect with spirit and your inner soul “...

Helped on: 2349

superpsychic

**HAPPY HOUR ** ONE OF TOP READER WITH OVER 15 K READINGS ** ~~ AWESOME FEED BACK WITH SERIES OF PREDICTIONS PASSED~~ ~~ TRUSTED~~...

Helped on: 15094