Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Cancel

Edit Profile Picture

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Crop Use full picture

The chosen picture is too small to crop any part of it. Clicking the button the image will be set as your profile picture.

Add as Contact
Add as Contact Contact request unsuccessful.

jon moss´s Hall

jon moss

jon moss uploaded a photo to Tarot Collectors Club's wall.

Description:

Card Of the day
Save your money - don’t over spend today and don’t go mad even thou you may be tempted to - so be constraint in what you want and need and save what you can

jon moss

Description:

card of thew day / evening
Trouble with others - so today we seem to see you facing issue form other people and in might surprise you from where this comes in from - so just be careful of others today and stay around people who you trust

jon moss

Description:

Card Of The Day
so today is all about spending time with friend and family and spending time with people you like - all in all a really good day

jon moss

Description:

Card of the day
Rush rush rush - so today real busy day today not enough hors in the day so take you time but your going to have to be on the ball today to get thing done that you want otherwise your feel as thou it been totally waste of a day

jon moss

Description:

Card of the day
Friends
So they do say You only have one true friend - so maybe today is all about realising who your true friends are and where they are in life and who they are - choose carefully but one you have found your true friend they never let you down.

ynaffit33

ynaffit33  ›  jon moss

jon! i'm at work and someone walked in on me...sorry!

jon moss
jon moss
no worries
i still hear
1 week ago   Cool
jon moss
jon moss commented on a post on own wall.
1 week ago
jon moss

Description:

Card of the day
Good day today to spend with people who you llike and people who you know also a good day to spend with people you trust - there nothing like a bond of friendship to make you feel better

jon moss

jon moss uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

And the Tattoo to follow

jon moss

jon moss uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

Potrait of me done by a friend

jon moss

Description:

Card of the Day
Hard work - so today you might feel as thou things are in vein and you might feel as if you doing thing over an dover again to get the message thru or you may have to go back over things and redo them once again so busy day but time flies or is supposed to when your busy but you might not get a lot done even thou you might feel busy all day today

jon moss

Description:

Card Of The Day
Time to talk thing over and time to rethink things and make up your mind - also a goo day to discuss further matter with someone you trust - good day overall today

jon moss

jon moss

is live online waiting for you to come in chat an have some clarity

jon moss
2 weeks ago
jon moss

Description:

Card of the day
Time to be honest and lay thing out for everyone to see - be transparent today no hidden agenda and people will see you for who you really are and you get a great buzz from that

jon moss

Description:

jon moss

Description:

Me Strutting my Stuff Atthe Openeing night Of The New Northern Soul Club the Night Owl - Birmingham

jon moss

Description:

Card of the day
so today we might think about the past 24 hours and what has occurred or we might even go back further today to remember thing that we have done and said and maybe there a few regrets in there but we might find a way to get thru them as well .

jon moss

Description:

card of the day
Strength
So today we see you in a better place than what you been in for the past week or so , so you have a good day today and also your feel as if your strength is retuning and feel much better than you have done over the past week good day today .

jon moss

Description:

card of the day
the odds are against you today
so you might feel as thou you just want to throw the towel in today and give up but you never know things juts might turn around for you so its not over till it over and then it might just turn so always have hope not matter what thing are going on or how you feel thing can always turn a corner and the last moment.

3 weeks ago Cool  

Show more  
about jon moss Helped on: 12085 Experience: 25-30 years

online psychics

inspirebymee inspirebymee

****Special offer for limited time**** I am fifth generation gifted & proven Psychic. Numerology, Clairvoyant and medium are my green areas. My predictions are based...

Helped on: 4153

Gentleman Jim

I'M SOON TO REACH 35,000 COMPLETED READINGS! WHOEVER IS THE 35,000TH READING WILL RECEIVE 25 CREDITS ~~FREE~~ TOWARD THAT READING WITH...

Helped on: 32457

Sensei Psychic

Natural Clairvoyant Truthful Fast Accurate Love & Relationship Reunion Twinflame Past Life Career Healings Spiritual Guide Dream...

Helped on: 6579

superpsychic

** LOWEST EVER 1.99 ** ONE OF TOP READER WITH OVER 14 K READINGS ** ~~ AWESOME FEED BACK WITH PREDICTIONS PASSED~~ ~~ TRUSTED~~...

Helped on: 14820

Clarity Love

BEST RATE REGARDING HIGH FOR TODAY LOVE,RELATIONSHIP,CAREER,........FIANCES,MARRIAGES,DIVORCES,,,,GAY,..LESBIANS ISSUES FAVOURITE & SOULMATES CONNECTION EXACT TIME...

Helped on: 3268