Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Cancel

Edit Profile Picture

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Crop Use full picture

The chosen picture is too small to crop any part of it. Clicking the button the image will be set as your profile picture.

Add as Contact
Add as Contact Contact request unsuccessful.

jon moss´s Hall

jon moss

jon moss uploaded a photo to Tarot Collectors Club's wall.

Description:

Card of the day
MIXED UP
so today is a bit of mixed up day , so in other words be ready to change plans at the last min or re arrange stuff , you might also find that you not going to et much done today etc

11 hours ago Cool  
jon moss

Description:

card of the day
take control
so today is all about taking control of a situation and making it your own , so forged ahead full steam the time is know to make a hang. also you might sort out some travel plans as well today or might just take a bit of a ride out some place.

1 day ago Cool  
jon moss

jon moss

done forget guy and gals i won't be online tonight but ill be back tomorrow all day and evening so se you all tomorrow have a great weekend

jon moss

Description:

card of the day
devil
so be careful of anything that come your way today and think twice about it don't do the wrong thing today cause you might feel guilty
but on the other hand sometime have that extra cream cake is nice

jon moss

jon moss uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

Me and Massive Nothenrsoul Icon judy Street

5 days ago Cool  
jon moss

jon moss added to his contacts.

capri1 LoveArtistZ gullies Jane Fisher Tiffany Ford Recovery9 Recovery9
1 day ago
jon moss
3 days ago
jon moss

Description:

card of the day
Choice to be made today
so think carefully before ou make your mind up today , there might be a better way of doing thing and there might just be another way around things , so this carefully about wha you are doing before you make that choice even if it dose involve love or feeling about a persons or the love of something you adore.

jon moss

jon moss

Don't forget guy i won't be online this coming Saturday form 7 olcock cause there a big soul do where i live but ill be on Sunday kTF

jon moss

Description:

card of the day
chill out relax and spend some time by yourself today don't get all stressed for no reason thing will work but just need to find a way forward.

6 days ago Cool  
Inactive user
angel1375 ward commented on a photo on Inactive user's wall.

Cool card today. Jon.Need it filing out legal paperwork today.

1 week ago
jon moss
1 week ago
jon moss

Description:

card of the day
strength
so today you got to be strong and stay strong and stand your ground and not take any crap and also you can do ti as well so be strong today and don't give in

1 week ago Cool  
angel1375 ward
angel1375 ward
Cool card today. Jon.Need it filing out legal paperwork today.
1 week ago   Cool
jon moss
jon moss cools jon moss's photo.
6 days ago
jon moss

Description:

card of the day

can't make up your mind

so today is a bit of this way that way day today , to sure what to do , where to go , thing keep popping in our head , mmmm uncertain day today best thing to do is just let it play out and don't do anything just take it as it comes.

Inactive user
Torrance Linton commented on a photo on Inactive user's wall.

The old radio.

1 week ago
jon moss

Description:

card of the day
seeking guidance and council
so today we seem to see you seeking the advice of the people or asking others what to do , so take heed and listen to someone who might know better.

1 week ago Cool  
Torrance Linton
Torrance Linton
The old radio.
1 week ago   Cool
jon moss

jon moss uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

card of the day
temptation and over doing things
so don't over do things today and only do what you feel comfortable with also don't be drawn into big long issue with others keep things short and sweet.

1 week ago Cool  
jon moss

Description:

card of the day
getting things done and dreaming of a better future
so today is all about getting things done you want and also dreaming and making plans for something special not to far off. good day today nice !!!.

jon moss

Description:

card of the day
jobs
so the old saying if you want a job doing might as well do it yourself , so don't rely on others today , do it yourself , and ou be surprised cause you will make a great job of it

2 weeks ago Cool  

Show more  
jonmoss2000

about jon moss Helped on: 9446 Experience: 25-30 years

online psychics

Love Heera The Psychic

:)Happy Hour☆:) TRUSTED& PROVEN Psychic-Energy Channeler&Healer! for HONEST/ CLEAR guidance!:: Best LOVE& CAREER reading!☆Come in♥ Reading/ Advising...

Helped on: 7906

ocultlive

WELCOME in my chat room. LOOKING TO FIND YOUR SOULMATE? NEED THE RIGHT HELP IN YOUR LOVE LIFE?. Accurate And Honest Reader, Call Me...

Helped on: 17258

queenofmars

Hello every one.I am queen of mars.I have psychic abbilities and i have spiritual qualities since my child hood. I can see things and i...

Helped on: 965

gracepetals

Top rated Oranum Expert! PSYCHIC/MEDIUM. Very accurate, genuine. Love & relationships expert, twin flame, career, past lives, Reiki energy healer. I channel...

Helped on: 5254

JovanRealm4

Top Rated Psychic. The truth only. No sugar-coating. I am a Clairvoyant,Clairaudient,Clairsentient.Tarot Expert.Representing Oranum's...

Helped on: 3231