Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Cancel

Edit Profile Picture

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Crop Use full picture

The chosen picture is too small to crop any part of it. Clicking the button the image will be set as your profile picture.

Add as Contact
Add as Contact Contact request unsuccessful.

jon moss´s Hall

jon moss

jon moss uploaded a photo to Tarot Collectors Club's wall.

Description:

card of the day
pausefor a second
so take your time today a chill out and relax and don't over do it always f you making a choice weigh up the odds and then make a choice don't jump in

1 day ago Cool  
HappyKellyGirl

HappyKellyGirl  ›  jon moss

Thank you Jon for the demo. It was very helpful. Thank you for your guidance.

2 days ago Cool  
jon moss

Description:

card of the day
strength
So today is all about being strong in mind as well as body , so have the strength of your convictions today and stand your ground and e strong in what you mean say and do

jon moss

Description:

card of the day
werewolf
SO WHAT!!! A frustrating day today is going to be change change an more change not settled at all today so just wait before you make a choice swell but be careful of your temper
card of the day
werewolf
SO WHAT!!! A frustrating day today is going to be change change an more change not settled at all today so just wait before you make a choice swell but be careful of your temper

n2dspirit

n2dspirit  ›  jon moss

Okay Jon I received ur message loud and clear.. Have a good life.. Namaste

4 days ago Cool  
jon moss

Description:

Tubbs On My dryer

jon moss

jon moss added to his contacts.

Hollie C Feniks 76 HappyKellyGirl The Psychic Ora ObeliskDame ChanelV valdez
1 day ago
jon moss
1 day ago
jon moss
jon moss cools n2dspirit's post.
3 days ago
jon moss

Description:

New masonic Regalia

4 days ago Cool  
jon moss

Description:

My New Masonic Cap

jon moss

Description:

Card of the day
Skull Of Stars
So today is a good day so anything is possible so let your dream flow and follow what you dream you ant to today nice day today

jon moss

Description:

card of the day
Change
so today is all about change , so look at thing forma different point of view and you might be bale to see a way thru that you haven't seen before so change you outlook

jon moss

Description:

card of the day
the spider
so it all about networking today , so spread the word and say hi to someone and show someone you care but at the sometime be careful of gossip

jon moss

Description:

card of the day
Ancestors
so today is all about being grounded and spending time with your family and friends good day today just chill and spend it with people you love

jon moss

jon moss

don't forget guy won't be online this evening but i will be back tomorrow or late on tonight after 1 am mgt time

jon moss

Description:

Card of the day
The Mumy
So today is a day of change time to unleash the real you cast of the bandages that are holding you back and let see who you really are , make the effort and make a change the time is right.

jon moss

Description:

Card of the day
the vampire
so might be better of to stay indoors today well at least until the sun goes down - be carful today and don't over think things - also ar you doing the right thing so question your morals today have you done the right thing re you doing the right thing if not you might need to re think what you are doing

jon moss

Description:

Card of the the day
Invisibility
Maybe your thinking i time you went away of a bit or maybe your thinking why can't people see or understand me but what ever your feeling today its not a very positive one so stay in chill out put your feet up

2 weeks ago Cool  
jon moss

Description:

Card if the day
Offerings
So today is all about being peaceful and offering your support and healing to others - remember no matter who say what your still you and you still achieved the best yo can do , if other get over confident its because your not at your best you day will come but be supportive of those who see they have to compete with you because one day they might need your help too.

2 weeks ago Cool  
jon moss

jon moss uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

Well Made it as a finalist At the northern soul champion ships but alas didn't get far enough - was in top 12 - good enough for me out of 24 - Loved the experiance would do it again tomorrow

2 weeks ago Cool   think this is cool.
Inactive user
angel1375 ward commented on a photo on Inactive user's wall.

Spot on ,John.Thankss

2 weeks ago

Show more  
jonmoss2000

about jon moss Helped on: 9772 Experience: 25-30 years

online psychics

Gentleman Jim

NO SALE NEEDED!!! ALWAYS A LOW RATE !! LET'S FIND REAL SOLUTIONS TOGETHER!! RELATIONSHIPS / VIRTUAL RELATIONSHIPS / SAME SEX...

Helped on: 26661

Psychic AlyciaRose

2.49 HAPPY HOUR! (reg 5.99) 12K+ Readings! 5☆ TOP EXPERT ☆ Honest, Professional, Accurate ☆ Integrity matters. There is no substitute for experience - 30 yrs....

Helped on: 12926

shepsychic

Don’t worry about your love life, future, present and past.i am here for guidance

Helped on: 3830

Bartimaeus

Love/Relationships, Cheating, Divorce, Career/Finances Timelines I am here to help and guide...

Helped on: 3581

superpsychic

** HAPPY HOUR ** H E L P E D B Y M O R E T H A N 12OOO P E O P L E ** 5 STAR GIFTED EXPERIENCED FAMOUS~~ AWESOME FEED BACK WITH...

Helped on: 12725