Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Cancel

Edit Profile Picture

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Crop Use full picture

The chosen picture is too small to crop any part of it. Clicking the button the image will be set as your profile picture.

Add as Contact
Add as Contact Contact request unsuccessful.

jon moss´s Hall

jon moss

jon moss uploaded a photo to Tarot Collectors Club's wall.

Description:

Card of the day

work work and more work today

so today is all about getting things done no matter how much you have to do so focus on getting whats needs to be done and work thru it and you be surprised that whats starts out as a mountain will soon become a flat piece of land

jon moss

Description:

card of the day choice

so today is all about making choice between people and deciding what to do with them and who you are going to trust and follow so there are always winner and looser in this sort of thing

jon moss

Description:

card of the day

showing off

so today is all about hewing people what your mad elf and showing people how well you have done , so go ahead and show off you serve it today

jon moss

Description:

card of the day

riding over your issue and moving forward don't think negative stay positive and you can achieve what you want to

jon moss

jon moss

Wont be online today guys cause i going to see my parents but ill be back online tomorrow , so don't worry if you got questions to ask il be here for you tomorrow

jon moss

Description:

card of the day

friends and partner ships

really good day to spend with friends and loved ones

jon moss

jon moss added to his contacts.

HoneeLove AnnaSimone MISSY MAGIC psychic Mystic Charles ELPIDA - HOPE Sensing Light
13 hours ago
jon moss
jon moss commented on a post on own wall.
5 days ago
starsign H

starsign H  ›  jon moss

Thanks jon just wanted to let you know the online games have been working a treat and have really put my mind focused onto other things.

jon moss
jon moss
no worries its a pleasure
5 days ago   Cool
jon moss

Description:

card of the day

balance and cooperation

so today is all about cope rating wit people and being balanced in your approach to things

jon moss

Description:

card of the day

hopes dream and Inspiration

so today is a day to inspire hoers and yourself , a dream where you may relies dreams can come true and hopes can be made into reality.

jon moss

Description:

card of the day

stuck

so hard day today , feeling of being stuck and not being ae to get done what you want . keep moving forward thou it is juts a tempary thing

jon moss

Description:

card of the day

so another nice day to day and relax , take some time out for yourself enjoy the day but maybe not the weather.

Inactive user
Jane Smith commented on a photo on Inactive user's wall.

That was true.

1 week ago
jon moss
jon moss commented on a post on own wall.
1 week ago
jon moss
1 week ago
Jane Smith

Jane Smith  ›  jon moss

Thanks for your cards Jon! I really appreciate it..they are like little gifts...I always trust you. Seriously. You just get straight to the point, its great. Many many thanks.

1 week ago Cool  
jon moss
jon moss
no worries
1 week ago   Cool
jon moss

Description:

Card of the day

Things look bad

So thing look bad today but if you think it thru and watch what your doing carefully there will be a way forward and you won't have to break anything so take your time in looking for any answers today

1 week ago Cool  
jon moss

jon moss

dont forget guy ill be off line tonight for a few hours but be back in 3 hours time see you all then

jon moss
1 week ago

Show more  
ABOUT jon moss Helped on: 8855 Spoken languages: English Skills: western astrology, tarot reading, rune card reading, destiny card reading, palmistry Experience: 25-30 years

Online Psychics

STEPHANE Le LYNX

BEST EUROPEAN MEDIUM EMPATH TAROT MASTER CHANNEL LOVE SEXE EX MARRIAGE DIVORCE FINANCE CARRIER JOB FRIENDS Want direct, immediate answers to your most important...

Helped on: 1616

John Heyoka

☆☆☆☆☆ SALE *** $1.99/min ☆☆☆☆☆ The Heyókȟa symbolize and portray many aspects of the sacred, the Wakȟáŋ. Their satire presents important...

Helped on: 3308

Psychic Amanda

I AM A UK READER .I'VE EXPERIENCE IN LOVE/RELATIONSHIPS. I AM A MEDIUM ,PSYCHIC,CLAIRVOYANT .I HAVE DONE OVER 50,00 READINGS IN MY...

Helped on: 3801

UK-PSYCHIC MALCOLM

WORLDWIDE FAME is RECOGNIZED for his UNIQUE SKILLS as a MEDIUM, along with a WEALTH of EXPERIENCE, like over 37yrs, as a True PSYCHIC. MEDIUM & CLAIRVOYANT, & TV...

Helped on: 3724

UK - PSYCHIC MEDIUM WAYNE

13,000 + READINGS GIVEN IN 3 YEARS ON ORANUM ☆ FAMOUS BRITISH AUTHOR & TV/RADIO HOST ☆ TOP RATED PSYCHIC SPIRITUAL MEDIUM ☆ ACCURATE LOVE READINGS AND...

Helped on: 13413