Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Cancel

Edit Profile Picture

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Crop Use full picture

The chosen picture is too small to crop any part of it. Clicking the button the image will be set as your profile picture.

Add as Contact
Add as Contact Contact request unsuccessful.

jon moss´s Hall

jon moss

jon moss uploaded a photo to Tarot Collectors Club's wall.

Description:

card of the day

Chnage

So today is day or chnage and determinsation - chnage for the better - cvhnage what your doing - chnage where your going - chnage what you are - nice day

jon moss

Description:

card of the day

The Moon

so today might see the veil you have been under starting to lift - You still might be a bit uncertain about thing but there should be a bit of improvment today and a sign of things gettin better - so postive action today mixed with uncertainty but much more level headed

jon moss

jon moss uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

Me and Best Mate ready for Masonic Ball

jon moss

jon moss uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

jon moss

Description:

CARD OF THE DAY
So today is a day of work and getting things done - dont let your mind over think again today thou , cause iot migth get you in troulble if you do - also let the crative side of you out today make something beautiful , paint something nice, write a story , or simple write down or text someone you like you be surprised how much they can help

jon moss

Description:

Card of the day

tryiong to see thing clearly

so today you might see a lot of confiusion about differnt thing and you might find it difficult to focus on thing you need to so it better nt to make chocie today cause you might not make the righ one becuase of this os try and settle yourself and dont over think tomrrow is a better day

5 days ago Cool  
jon moss

jon moss added mishell fiaschetti to his contacts.

mishell fiaschetti
21 hours ago
jon moss
1 day ago
jon moss
1 day ago
vineir08

vineir08  ›  jon moss

would like to connect when you get on.

jon moss
jon moss
sure vine i am online know for you if youw ant to come in
5 days ago   Cool
jon moss

Description:

card of the day

delays and posponment

So todya we see delaysa setback and posponment of thng today so not a good day to get thing done , but maybe that just as well , there always a reason for everything so just maybe there is a good reason for this so dont bank on antyhing today

jon moss

jon moss

Johmoss is the best on Oranum! This guy is so in tune and accurate with not just picking up on the situation, but also his predictions. I've been coming to Jon for a while, all of his predictions have happened for me....every time! His time frames have also been spot on! If your looking for a good psychic, I highly recommend Jonmoss

jon moss

Description:

Card of the Day

Action

So today we see another busy day but also you might try and organise some kind of transport or travel arrangment - you should get it done - be aware of offers and propsals as well and make sure you think them thru first .

visionaryone Special-Gift
visionaryone Special-Gift commented on a photo on jon moss's wall.

you really look great amazing :) ive lost about total 100plus

1 week ago
jon moss

Description:

Card of the day

keeping a float - but setback delyas nad being busy

so today you goign to be really busy and tryin to get as much done as you can but at the same time you feel as thou your just not gettin a head with a`ntyhing , but in fact you will get thigns done but there just a lot to do today so busy busy and keep it moving

jon moss
1 week ago
jon moss
1 week ago
jon moss
jon moss cools Kablan's post.
1 week ago
Inactive user
belledujour07 commented on a photo on jon moss's wall.
1 week ago
Inactive user
1 week ago
Inactive user
1 week ago
jon moss

Description:

New App i got today Witches Tarot

jon moss

Description:

card of the day

the world

So today should be a really good day today

Also its a good day if you want to do any traveling today as well so good day all around.

jon moss

Description:

Card of the day

Seeking out a Man who can help you

so today we see you trung to find a perons who is willing to give you a helping hand - and i am 100 percent you will find this person as well - so try not to feel alone and becuase there is help comming for you no matter what situation you are in

2 weeks ago Cool  

Show more  
jonmoss2000

about jon moss Helped on: 11076 Experience: 25-30 years

online psychics

Master Enigma

✿✿ HAPPY HOURS ☆14000+READINGS ☆BEST IN PREDICTIONS,AND TIME FRAME Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ MASTER OF LOVE Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ i"""" LOVE EXPERT """...

Helped on: 14957

Naborara shahid

SUPER SALE 1.99/MINT 14000+READINGS AWESOME TESTIMONIALS OF PREDICTION HAPPENED*★13000+READINGS★MASTER IN LOVE AND RELATIONSHIP...

Helped on: 14444

Psychic Love Light

I am a Psychic, Clairvoyant, Intuitive and Medium. My psychic gifts were passed down to me through my family. I have studied the lives,...

Helped on: 1060

US - Psychic Alycia Rose

1.49 SECRET SALE (reg 5.99) ☆ Radio&TV ☆ Professional, Honest, Accurate, Authentic ☆ Integrity matters. There is no substitute for experience - 30 yrs....

Helped on: 14707

SpiritAdvisr

♥♥♥♥ 1 DAY SALE!!! ONLY $1.49MIN!! SCHEDULE A PRIVATE SESSION BEFORE PRICES GO BACK UP! ♥♥♥♥...

Helped on: 1040