Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Cancel

Edit Profile Picture

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Crop Use full picture

The chosen picture is too small to crop any part of it. Clicking the button the image will be set as your profile picture.

Add as Contact
Add as Contact Contact request unsuccessful.

jon moss´s Hall

jon moss

jon moss uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

Almost FInshed my drawinf of my frineds bike

1 week ago Cool  
Inactive user
Cloe Waugh commented on a photo on jon moss's wall.

You missed my wedding.

3 weeks ago
Inactive user
Cloe Waugh commented on a photo on jon moss's wall.

Wtf you still haven't finished the puzzles?

3 weeks ago
Inactive user
Cloe Waugh commented on a photo on Inactive user's wall.

I completely understand this feeling and Jon you have changed drastically thankyou for your guidance since that very first reading in 2013 your support over the years and also fo . Reminding me of my grandfather's sense of humour in that reading on 04 April 2013. Toilet humour wouldn't be the same with out that exceptional heart stopper. And takes your breath away laughter lol. Mr moss you are amazing. :-) Now Jacinta and Dean would love their reading please and thankyou. :-)

3 weeks ago
cat begonias

cat begonias  ›  jon moss

Did you see Batman vs. Superman? It is getting some really bad reviews. Miss you. We need to hang out in free chat and listen to some music soon. hugs and love, cat

1 month ago Cool  
jon moss
jon moss
not seen it yet to be honest and the reviews have kinda put me off
but I did think that myself I mean what the hell is that all about batman v superman I mean it not a balanced fight as such batman is a normally man really and superman isn't so he can never win so I don't see the point
4 weeks ago   Cool  
cat begonias
cat begonias
exactly. no one is buying this plot.
3 weeks ago   Cool  
Cloe Waugh
Cloe Waugh
Point is it was an unfair fight to begin with and if they worked together to save the world then there's not an unfairness to it at all just a well plotted ending to an exciting journey.
3 weeks ago   Cool  
jon moss

Description:

So Cam second in The Dacne Competion Loved it !!!!

1 month ago Cool  
jon moss
jon moss commented on a post on own wall.
4 weeks ago
jon moss
jon moss commented on a post on own wall.
1 month ago
vineir08

vineir08  ›  jon moss

omygosh your gonna crack up when i tell you this...so ridiculous.

jon moss
jon moss
LOL
1 month ago   Cool
jon moss

Description:

Just Done - Surface 3 - Autodesk Not great But Still

Cloe Waugh
Cloe Waugh
Wtf you still haven't finished the puzzles?
3 weeks ago   Cool
jon moss

Description:

SALE SALE SALE 5.99 - 3.99 Per Min

Get the Truth you Deserve and you want

No Sugar - NO sweet

JUST TRUTH DOWN TO EARTH

Cloe Waugh
Cloe Waugh
You missed my wedding.
3 weeks ago   Cool
jon moss

Description:

Drawn by a Friend of mine on Ipad Pro

jon moss

Description:

Another one i done today

jon moss

Description:

So decide to have a go at drawing and come up woith this not bad for a first attempt

2 months ago Cool  
jon moss
1 month ago
jon moss

jon moss

Astrology
palmistry
runes

Photograph readings - Again you need to show me the photograph of the person you need information about but you must remember the information given is from the photograph at that moment in time so if t s a few years old you get a reading from a few years ago etc .

numerology
Crystals Gazing
Dowsing
Pendulum work
Tea leaves
Clairvoyance
Path working
Meditation
Demonology
Crystals
Pyromancy
Crystal Oracle Readings

Auric feild readings But for this you do need to have a webcam cause i need to be able to look at you to see the colours around you sometime i can get them from a voice vibration but its better if i can see the person.

The types of reading i do cover a wide range of aspects in a person life and may also cover information concerning other people as well.

Some possible subjects covered :-

Work and Career
Love life
Family and Home
Friends and relatives
Money and Luck
Affairs of the heart.
Marriage
Children

Another area that i cover is the paranormal . I have my own equipment which includes knight vision camera, voice recorders for EVPs , CCTV kit , Thermometers , radios , sound equipment, ouija boards , torches .So if you think your house is haunted Give me a try and we might be able to solve what going on in your house and put it to rest.
I also do house clearances as well and have been very successful with this.
A lot of people think that ghost are bad but they are not always yeah you can get some spirit that are a bit on the naughty side but most of the spirits are mainly after recognition or just want to be acknowledged and spoken to , just imagine how frustrated you would be if you ware being ignored well that's how spirit can sometimes feel cause they can see us but we cant always see them.

I have also had experience in levitation and table tipping as a form of communication with spirit .This is where you all sit round a table and ask the spirit to either try and lift the table or knock the table.

ive also been involved with trance medium ship and overshadowing this is where you let the spirit take partial control of you to communicate with the people present within the sitting or seance that is being held

I have also done what is known as rescue medium ship which is where you help spirit to cross over if they have been stuck or earthbound for any reason and this also involves house clearing as well which is where spirit are attached to buildings.

I have also help with spirit attachments and how to help these spirits who are trapped within the human auric field or body to pass and leave the client who has the attachment with them.

Love and Light

Jon Moss

2 months ago Cool  
jon moss

jon moss

"EVEN IF YOU DON'T KNOW THE QUESTION I STILL KNOW WHAT THE ANSWER IS"

*** FREE CARD OF THE WEEK WHEN YOU HAVE A PRIVATE READING FROM ME***

***CAN KNOW OFFER NUMEROLOGY CHARTS AND COMPATIBILITY***

XXXX 5 STAR TOP RATED PSYCHIC ON ORANUM XXXX

ORANUMGLOBAL CHANNEL

Subscribe so you can keep udated

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62d-WhuI92s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0L9Z1ITcizU&feature=youtu.be
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xckF4_-Rin8&feature=youtu.be
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPzAQzP-XVs&feature=youtu.be

jon moss

jon moss

Stacy
Amazing!! Very spot on!

jon moss

jon moss

mv
amazing reading as always...he always has great insight and very good connection to spirit..thanks jon x

jon moss

jon moss

dubai | 2016-02-06 20:17:22
sweetmarionette
Jon's the best as always. I always come back to him coz he's the only one I trust. 100% accurate about everything always

jon moss

jon moss

london | 2016-02-17 03:09:31
inaala
very straight forward im autistic and i am used to people being very direct ....he is quick and direct both qualities i like ....thank you i will be back when things are financially better for me..... AND SPOT ON TOO....THANK YOU SENDING LOVE AND LIGHT

2 months ago Cool  

Show more  
about jon moss Helped on: 13847 Experience: 25-30 years

online psychics

truthful

sale.Prediction happened(check testimonials)one of top expert,accurate time frame and prediction,love and relationship...

Helped on: 21833

inspirebymee inspirebymee

M REAL and do not play games...be prepared to know more about how to change ur life to be better..!!

Helped on: 12882

Master Enigma

✿ HAPPY HOURS ✿ 20000+READINGS ☆PREDICTIONS AND TIME FRAME Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ MASTER OF LOVE Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ i"""" LOVE EXPERT """ ONE OF...

Helped on: 22118

Love Heera Truth Teller

Affordable!♥Tried&Tested!♥☆Care4U♥ 5 yrs on Oranum! PROVEN-TRUSTED-BORN-Psychic and Healer! I channel you with guides and energies. I PREDICT. 100% Honest!...

Helped on: 18867

PsychicPower Prithy

ALL TIME SPECIAL ♥ AFFORDABLE ~ WORTH ~ REALITY DOESN'T NEED PROOF ♥ ~ MY READINGS ARE NOT MEASURED BY LENGTH BUT BY HONESTY AND ACCURACY. ๑۩۞۩๑ ~♥ FOR...

Helped on: 27930