Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Cancel

Edit Profile Picture

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Crop Use full picture

The chosen picture is too small to crop any part of it. Clicking the button the image will be set as your profile picture.

Add as Contact
Add as Contact Contact request unsuccessful.

Anam Cara´s Hall

Attach  

Please validate your account, to use this function.

Save your profile or to use this feature!
Your URL is not valid!
Characters left
Bethany Halliday

Bethany Halliday  ›  Anam Cara

I keep missing you. Going by my time, UK time, when do you reckon you will be on?

Suuchhi Meihtaa

Suuchhi Meihtaa  ›  Anam Cara

Thank you so much for giving me a msg before you left Ana. I had been following my own path and today suddenly I had a strange day where I found myself open to all this by others.

Nina Bondi

Nina Bondi  ›  Anam Cara

Thank you for the wonderful demo! You were spot on and caring as well!!!

Anam Cara

Anam Cara

Online in a few min.

3 days ago Comment Cool  
Beauty In The Sky

Beauty In The Sky  ›  Anam Cara

Just had an amazing demo with Anam Cara.

She did an accurate reading of my chakras and then a full energy healing!

Given how I have been doing lately, this was really so very kind. I really, really appreciated that - and again, her reading of my chakras was impressively ACCURATE! RIGHT ON!

I highly recommend folks visit her for a private. And I will follow-up to let you know how everything went, Cara! Thank you! xxxo

4 days ago Cool  
Anam Cara
Anam Cara
Thank you Beauty. ♥ & ☼
3 days ago   Cool
Send
 Characters Left
Anam Cara

Anam Cara added to her contacts.

Gimmie GummyBears pranav pandey blue feather Mechele 708 Beauty In The Sky
3 days ago
Anam Cara

Anam Cara

See you in about an hour. xoxo

4 days ago Comment Cool  
Bethany Halliday

Ana, I still haven't managed to catch you, I hope you are well.

Anam Cara
Anam Cara
Hey Bethany. I'm doing well. And you? I'll be online around 6pm, I hope to see you. xoxo
6 days ago   Cool
rubi rubi
rubi rubi
ana are you coming online?
6 days ago   Cool
Anam Cara
Anam Cara
Hey Rubi. Missed you yesterday, I'm coming today around 6pm. I hope, you're doing well.
5 days ago   Cool  
Send
 Characters Left
sonu sonu

sonu sonu  ›  Anam Cara

I just won a demo with Spiritualana ! and wow what a reading !! She picked the confusion I had in mind regarding my career and not only that she even told me how to get where I want to reach. Time frames and specifics of the job and person that I am going to work with... It was very insightful reading and very motivating ! Love her absolutely !!
This may sound wired but as I entered her room I had a feeling that I will probably win a demo today !! and I got it. She said she is going to use her pendulum to pick a number...I thought we will be asked to write a number...and I thought about number 13 in my mind !! and she got 13 !! that was quite shocking and surprising all at the same time... I felt so connected to her all thru out the reading. Love you more !!

3 weeks ago Cool  
Anam Cara
Anam Cara
Thank you Sonu. Let me know how it goes. Much love and blessings! ♥
3 weeks ago   Cool
Send
 Characters Left
Phiore

Phiore  ›  Anam Cara

Thank you so much for your thoughtful and emphatic answer, I appreciate it very much and you made me feel like in not alone. I will deeply think about your words ...yes I'd need a healing session and I will look for you next week, if that's ok for you. I wake up around 5/5.20am...thank you for your precious support. Lots of love ❤️

1 month ago Cool  
Anam Cara
Anam Cara
I'm glad it helped. Next week would be great, it's always good to sleep over to process. Have a wonderful time and see you soon. Blessings! ♥
1 month ago   Cool  
Anam Cara
Anam Cara
oh, and it's nothing wrong with getting up at 5/ 5.20 am. ;) It's quite normal, natural clock. xo
1 month ago   Cool
Phiore
Phiore
❤️
1 month ago   Cool
Send
 Characters Left
Anam Cara
1 week ago
Anam Cara

Anam Cara has a new profile picture.

2 weeks ago
Anam Cara

Anam Cara's personal info has new information

2 weeks ago
Anam Cara

Anam Cara

So true!
If you can imagine it, you can create it. If you can dream it, you can become it. –William Arthur Ward
I'll see you guys in the afternoon/ evening. ♥

1 month ago Comment Cool  
Bethany Halliday

I don't know whether you remember me, but hello again Ana. In this year, I have been much happier and have enjoyed myself more.

1 month ago Cool  
Anam Cara
Anam Cara
Hi Bethany. Of course I remember you. :) I'm so happy to hear you are doing great! Keep going! Much love to you. I hope, to talk soon.
1 month ago   Cool
Send
 Characters Left
Anam Cara

Anam Cara

Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.
–Japanese Proverb

1 month ago Comment Cool   think this is cool.
artistic parkway

artistic parkway  ›  Anam Cara

Dear Anam,

It was so lovely getting the message from you about D and that the outcome is always positive.

You really are so supportive and dear in your commitment to your clients. I appreciate that so fully. Hope to catch you soon. But I must tell you, I am doing a deep meditation with D and it is exciting to experience the result, the tender result of my work with her. She has called me (the 2 x in 2 months) and she has decided to accept my dinner invitation!!!Hurrah!!!Something is moving....ever so gently!!!! Thank you.Thank You!!!"C"

1 month ago Cool  
Anam Cara
Anam Cara
Thank you my dear for your nice words. Very appreciated. I'm so happy for you, this is really a wonderful news. Keep doing your meditation...your energy can make miracles! ♥
1 month ago   Cool
Send
 Characters Left
Anam Cara
1 month ago
Anam Cara
Anam Cara commented on a post on own wall.
1 month ago
Anam Cara
1 month ago

Show more  
about Anam Cara Helped on: 991 Spoken languages: English Skills: tarot reading, gipsy card reading, pendulum, dream interpretation, clairvoyance Experience: 20-25 years

online psychics

Psychic Love Light

I am a Psychic, Clairvoyant, Intuitive and Medium. My psychic gifts were passed down to me through my family. I have studied the lives,...

Helped on: 6795

Graham Elkin

RELATIONSHIP EXPERT! NO SHUFFLING RANDOM CARDS, OR INFO NEEDED. , CHECK OUT MY FEED BACK, ASK ME ANYTHING! 40 YEARS EXPERIENCE. Every...

Helped on: 13162

Ms Wendy

✿٠· •●♥$2.99 A MINUTE♥●•٠· ✿ INSIGHT~GUIDANCE~DIRECTION ☆HARNESS THE POWER WITHIN☆ QUICK AND REAL ANSWERS! ~SEE AWESOME TESTIMONIALS~ ***CHECK...

Helped on: 1234

Intuitive Natalie

★ CLEAR & ACCURATE PSYCHIC PREDICTIONS★MOST POWERFUL READINGS

Helped on: 13973

Angels777

I am a PSYCHIC MEDIUM, Clairvoyant, Clairaudient, Empath,etc I can help in all areas of your life, Past, Present, and Future & past lives : ) PREDICTIONS HAPPEN!!!...

Helped on: 3206