Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Cancel

Edit Profile Picture

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Crop Use full picture

The chosen picture is too small to crop any part of it. Clicking the button the image will be set as your profile picture.

Add as Contact
Add as Contact Contact request unsuccessful.

Rain Goddess´s Hall

LadyL5

LadyL5  ›  Rain Goddess

Dear friend I really would like to talk with you

LadyL5

LadyL5  ›  Rain Goddess

Hi where have you been hiding? Hope to see you soon :)

Rain Goddess
1 week ago
Rain Goddess

Rain Goddess added to her contacts.

GalacticWizard AnnaSimone Indigo Pixie Lavinia Sachiel Mystic Charles Psychic Patrick
3 days ago
Rain Goddess
Rain Goddess commented on a post on own wall.
1 week ago
Rain Goddess
1 week ago
Rain Goddess

Rain Goddess

May you life be blessed with peace and joy and all you need you have ever more!

♥Come join me in my room♥

I am a relationship and a financial/career reading expert! I am a empath, clairvoyant and a well know psychic/medium. I am a clairaudient and also an automatic writer. I give time frames and interpret dreams. I give year round readings and do past life readings. I used to be the lead investigator of a team called spooks (not the tv show). I am a magic worker and a healer. I am in my room and available for s private reading right now! Come on by and say hi, it would be so nice to see you! ♡

Loki's Heart
Loki's Heart
I would join you in your room but it says you aren't online for some reason =0(
1 week ago   Cool
Rain Goddess
Rain Goddess
I am online now sorry about that love x
1 week ago   Cool  
Rain Goddess

Rain Goddess

I am running a bit behind but will be around soon! :)

1 week ago Cool  
Rain Goddess

Rain Goddess

I hope you are having a day filled with love and goodness! ♥Come join me in my room♥
!
I am a relationship and a financial/career reading expert! I am a empath, clairvoyant and a well know psychic/medium. I am a clairaudient and also an automatic writer. I give time frames and interpret dreams. I give year round readings and do past life readings. I used to be the lead investigator of a team called spooks (not the tv show). I am a magic worker and a healer. I am in my room and available for s private reading right now! Come on by and say hi, it would be so nice to see you! ♡

Rain Goddess

Rain Goddess uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

Rain Goddess

Description:

Rain Goddess
1 week ago
Jonnybones

Jonnybones  ›  Rain Goddess

dude you're killing me

Rain Goddess
Rain Goddess
Lol I am coming on in a few. Hope we catch each other.
1 week ago   Cool
Rain Goddess

Rain Goddess

I hope you day has been filled with love and goodness :) ♥Come join me in my room♥

Rain Goddess

Rain Goddess

♥Come join me in my room♥

Jonnybones
Jonnybones
coming online anytime soon?
2 weeks ago   Cool
Rain Goddess
Rain Goddess
Hello Jonny. I will be on soon. See you then.
2 weeks ago   Cool
Rain Goddess

Description:

Rain Goddess

Description:

Rain Goddess
2 weeks ago

Show more  
ABOUT Rain Goddess Helped on: 2194 Spoken languages: English Skills: western astrology, tarot reading, palmistry, pendulum, dream interpretation Experience: 20-25 years

Online Psychics

LoveDrNikki Psychic

►Value Priced ►Professional ►5 ★ Psychic ►Reader's Reader ►Top-Rated ►Gifted ►Honest ►Caring ►Love & Romance ►43+ yrs exp ►Family ...

Helped on: 14616

WiseOwl Maggie

EXPERT RELATIONSHIP READER - GLOBAL MEDIUM & EMPATH ♥**♥ NO TOOLS, NO INFO NEEDED, FAST, HONEST AND ACCURATE INFO ♥**♥ PASSED LOVED...

Helped on: 3779

jon moss

Spiritual adviser for more than 30 years . I have seen and done some amazing things so come and check me out.

Helped on: 8885

problemsgoodbye

WITH SALE PRICE OF $1.49/MIN ALLOW ME TO USE MY ASTOUNDING ABILITIES TO MEND YOUR BROKEN RELATIONSHIP AND BRING YOUR BELOVED IN YOU LIFE.

Helped on: 637

AlmightyParo

❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ LOVE AND RELATIONSHIP EXPERT, FINANCES, CAREER AND DREAMS. PREDICTION AND TIME FRAME, UNBLOCKING BLOCKAGES. NATURAL CLAIRVOYANT ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ...

Helped on: 2093