Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Cancel

Edit Profile Picture

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Crop Use full picture

The chosen picture is too small to crop any part of it. Clicking the button the image will be set as your profile picture.

Add as Contact
Add as Contact Contact request unsuccessful.

Rain Goddess´s Hall

Rain Goddess

Rain Goddess

the people oh so quick
but i feel only like a stick
one stuck on a branch way too big
that branch is destiny and its about to change.

2 days ago Cool  
Rain Goddess

Rain Goddess

Hello! I hope you are having a fantastic day :) ❤ I am in my room, come on by and see me!❤

I am a love/ financial reading expert! I do year round readings and past life reading. I am an empath, clairvoyant and well known medium/psychic. I interpret dreams and give time frames. (not the tv show). I am a healer and magic worker. I am clairaudient and an automatic writer. I used to be the lead investigator for a team called Spooks I am in my room and available now for a reading.

Rain Goddess

Rain Goddess uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

Rain Goddess

Description:

Loki's Heart

Loki's Heart  ›  Rain Goddess

You and I were talking about my spread about lab before you got pulled away. It seems like you said something about the cards having to do with my soulmate? but I didn't quite hear you(10 of swords, the empress, ace of cups). I thought it meant lab was a bit of a struggle for me in the past but I will eventually come into my own and possibly develop a love for lab in the future. That was me being optimistic anyway lol.

4 days ago Cool  
Rain Goddess
Rain Goddess
We can talk about it in my room if we see each other. :)
4 days ago   Cool  
Rain Goddess

Rain Goddess

I hope you are having the best weekend ever! ❤ I am in my room, come on by and see me!❤

I am a love/ financial reading expert! I do year round readings and past life reading. I am an empath, clairvoyant and well known medium/psychic. I interpret dreams and give time frames. (not the tv show). I am a healer and magic worker. I am clairaudient and an automatic writer. I used to be the lead investigator for a team called Spooks I am in my room and available now for a reading.

Rain Goddess
4 days ago
Rain Goddess
4 days ago
Rain Goddess
Rain Goddess commented on a post on own wall.
4 days ago
Rain Goddess

Rain Goddess

I hope for love, light and blessings in your day today! ❤ I am in my room, come on by and see me!❤

Rain Goddess

Description:

Rain Goddess

Description:

Miakoda Woods

Miakoda Woods  ›  Rain Goddess

I miss you~~

Rain Goddess
Rain Goddess
Then come see me soon :)
1 week ago   Cool
Miakoda Woods
Miakoda Woods
you were busy :3
1 week ago   Cool
Rain Goddess
1 week ago
Rain Goddess

Rain Goddess

I wish you the best day of your life! ❤ I am in my room, come on by and see me!❤

Rain Goddess

Rain Goddess

Hello I hope all your dreams are coming true! ❤ I am in my room, come on by and see me!❤

Rain Goddess

Description:

Rain Goddess

Description:

Loki's Heart

Loki's Heart  ›  Rain Goddess

I just stopped by to tell you that this soulmate stuff is for the birds LOL! I have never felt so weird and mixed up in my life. I know you told me that whatever happened would be up to me,which makes a lot of sense because I had been seeing choices come up in my cards for months. I try to ignore it and even pray against it, but then that's when I have a dream and then right after the dream he pops up by contacting me in some way(sigh). I feel like I can't hide from it sometimes like I'm drawn to him whether I like it or not, so I'm settled in the fact that whatever this is has to play itself out. It all makes me nervous, he will be here in three days. Please pray for my strength, understanding and guidance!

Love Loki

Rain Goddess
Rain Goddess
I am praying! I will be on soon, come see me.
2 weeks ago   Cool  
Rain Goddess
2 weeks ago

Show more  
ABOUT Rain Goddess Helped on: 2249 Spoken languages: English Skills: western astrology, tarot reading, palmistry, pendulum, dream interpretation Experience: 20-25 years

Online Psychics

Gentleman Jim

WE HAVE A WINNER OF 25 FREE CREDITS! mnt1441 CONGRATULATIONS!! RELATIONSHIPS / VIRTUAL RELATIONSHIPS / SAME SEX RELATIONSHIPS / LOVE...

Helped on: 25058

Love Soulmate

❤❤ BEST RATE ❤ ❤ WITH GREAT LOVE SOUL MATE PSYCHIC❤ ❤ ... I am a natural gifted psychic through blood. I come from a very long line...

Helped on: 640

Naborara shahid

PREDICTIONS HAPPENED QUICKLY~NO CLAIMS BUT SEE REALITY~5 STAR EXPERT~TOP RATED EXPERT`

Helped on: 11378

Intuitive Natalie

★INTERNATIONAL PSYCHIC★ CLEAR & ACCURATE PREDICTIONS★POWERFUL READINGS

Helped on: 6897

MasterZ

Daily prevision, relationship, love, career, finance. Experienced Astrologer specialize In Readings/Charts, Love Readings, Tarot...

Helped on: 2888