Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Cancel

Edit Profile Picture

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Crop Use full picture

The chosen picture is too small to crop any part of it. Clicking the button the image will be set as your profile picture.

Add as Contact
Add as Contact Contact request unsuccessful.

Rain Goddess´s Hall

Rain Goddess

Rain Goddess

I am in my room now! :)

❤ I am relationship and financial/career reading expert! I am a clairvoyant, empath and a well know medium/psychic. I am an automatic writer and also a clairaudient. I used to be the lead investigator of a team called spooks (not the tv show). I give past life readings and year round readings. I interpret dreams and give time frames . I am a healer and a magic worker . I am in my room and available now! Come on by and say hi! ❤

Rain Goddess

Rain Goddess uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

Rain Goddess

Description:

Rain Goddess

Rain Goddess

I hope you are having a day filled with joy. I am in my room now! :)

❤ I am relationship and financial/career reading expert! I am a clairvoyant, empath and a well know medium/psychic. I am an automatic writer and also a clairaudient. I used to be the lead investigator of a team called spooks (not the tv show). I give past life readings and year round readings. I interpret dreams and give time frames . I am a healer and a magic worker . I am in my room and available now! Come on by and say hi! ❤

Rain Goddess

Rain Goddess

It is an act of Divine Grace that we are allowed to personally experience the evil we had sown and created in the past (and our previous lives) so that we can recognize it for what it is, cast it off and be free from it.

Rain Goddess

Rain Goddess

I am in my room now! :)

Rain Goddess

Rain Goddess added to her contacts.

☆★☆☾ Mordrid♌ Sparkana ☽☆★☆ nachalo2012 Korby Butler FAMILY HELPER jadestar luvdetercel :)
3 days ago
Rain Goddess

Description:

1 week ago Cool  
Rain Goddess

Description:

Rain Goddess

Rain Goddess

Good morning. I hope for true blessings in your life. I am in my room now! :)

Joseph Ortiz

Joseph Ortiz  ›  Rain Goddess

from all the mediums on oranum......i feel somewhat of a pull towards u as if i was meant to meet u. even though im broke as hell and probably wont get a reading from u.....just know it was a pleasure just chatting. it really sucks to feel broken and feeling as if im scattering all over the place like ashes but when meeting a person like u that can extinguish this burning pain in an instant just by talking randomness is purely a gift in itself.

Rain Goddess
Rain Goddess
I thank you for your kind words. I am glad I could help even if only a small amount. :)
1 week ago   Cool
Rain Goddess

Description:

1 week ago Cool  
Rain Goddess

Description:

1 week ago Cool  
Rain Goddess
Rain Goddess commented on a post on own wall.
1 week ago
Rain Goddess

Rain Goddess

Fire come from below,

bring me love that I do know,

make my heart blaze and shine,

to bring the love that will be mine!"

Soon my love will come a day,

three times strong and here to stay

1 week ago Cool  
Rain Goddess

Rain Goddess

I hope for nothing but blessings in your life! I am in my room now! :)

1 week ago Cool  
BLU ♥

BLU ♥  ›  Rain Goddess

ME ME ME LOL ♥

1 week ago Cool  
Rain Goddess

Rain Goddess

Good beautiful day! I hope you are feeling blessed :)

I am relationship and financial/career reading expert! I am a clairvoyant, empath and a well know medium/psychic. I am an automatic writer and also a clairaudient. I used to be the lead investigator of a team called spooks (not the tv show). I give past life readings and year round readings. I interpret dreams and give time frames . I am a healer and a magic worker . I am in my room and available now! Come on by and say hi! ❤

Rain Goddess

Description:

Rain Goddess
1 week ago
Rain Goddess
1 week ago

Show more  
about Rain Goddess Helped on: 2310 Spoken languages: English Skills: western astrology, tarot reading, palmistry, pendulum, dream interpretation Experience: 20-25 years

online psychics

Gentleman Jim

RELATIONSHIPS / VIRTUAL RELATIONSHIPS / SAME SEX RELATIONSHIPS / LOVE / DREAM INTERPRETATION / FINANCE / EMPLOYMENT / TIME-FRAMES / LOST...

Helped on: 25881

SpiritualSag Psychic

☆SALE PRICE☆HIGHEST RATE OF ACCURACY☆PREDICTION that MANIFEST DURING a timely Manner☆MASTER of AFFECTION and RELATIONSHIP☆knows HIS/HER INTENTIONS☆ALLOW...

Helped on: 2320

LoveNHope

TOP RATED PSYCHIC LOVE RELATIONSHIPS NO TOOLS ★★ ★★ NO TOOLS ★★★★★ Hi, I am Marc. :-) You can always trust me to get honest...

Helped on: 2360

Lorette DaVinci

♥♥♥=RECONCILIATION EXPERT===(MAGIC RITUALS)= I BRING BACK YOUR LOST LOVE ===

Helped on: 5342

AnnaSimone

***TVPSYCHIC***CLAIRVOYANT* **FOURTH GENERATION HERITAGE** ** LOVE READER* **CONSISTENTLY 5 STAR RATED** I am a tarot and...

Helped on: 3348