Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Cancel

Edit Profile Picture

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Crop Use full picture

The chosen picture is too small to crop any part of it. Clicking the button the image will be set as your profile picture.

Add as Contact
Add as Contact Contact request unsuccessful.

Rain Goddess´s Hall

Rain Goddess

Rain Goddess

May you have a day filled with love!

I am a money and relationship reading expert! I am a empath, a clairvoyant and a well know psychic/medium and used to be the lead investigator of a team called spooks (not the tv show). I am clairaudient and also automatic write. I give year round readings and past life readings. I give time frames during readings and interpret dreams. I am a magic worker and healer. I am in my room now! Come on by and say hello!

Indigo Rising

Indigo Rising  ›  Rain Goddess

hope all is well

1 day ago Cool  
Rain Goddess
Rain Goddess
Hello honey :) Hope to see you soon x
8 hours ago   Cool
Rain Goddess

Rain Goddess

I wish you a day filled with love and happiness. May you find all you need.

I am a money and relationship reading expert! I am a empath, a clairvoyant and a well know psychic/medium and used to be the lead investigator of a team called spooks (not the tv show). I am clairaudient and also automatic write. I give year round readings and past life readings. I give time frames during readings and interpret dreams. I am a magic worker and healer. I am in my room now! Come on by and say hello!

2 days ago Cool  
Rain Goddess

Rain Goddess

Brighter heart, misty delight, being me all I need by day and night.
Down with sin deep within, make it run and meet it's end.
Souls earning never deserting, always having never yearning.
Return of all favor and all of kind, now all that was is again mine.
Protection and peace walk hand and hand, all that I have now I am.
With fearless wonder I set the pace, knowing I will always be safe.
Now comes to me what I need hope faith and never greed.

2 days ago Cool  
Rain Goddess

Rain Goddess uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

Jenn Spain

Jenn Spain  ›  Rain Goddess

I must keep missing you, haven't seen you in forever. I miss my Rain! lol

5 days ago Cool  
Rain Goddess
Rain Goddess
I miss you as well honey! I h have not been around but am coming back soon. If you check the box notify me when this psychic is online you will be able to catch me easier.
5 days ago   Cool
Jenn Spain
Jenn Spain
Okay, looking forward to seeing you soon. There's so much to tell you!
3 days ago   Cool  
Rain Goddess
Rain Goddess
I can not wait :D
2 days ago   Cool
Rain Goddess

Rain Goddess added to her contacts.

GalacticWizard Annil LovePsychic Smokey Quartz AnnaSimone IndigoPixie Psychic Patrick
8 hours ago
Rain Goddess
8 hours ago
Rain Goddess
Rain Goddess commented on a post on own wall.
8 hours ago
Lisa McMillon

Lisa McMillon  ›  Rain Goddess

Hi this is Lisa. Remember me? You banished some negative entities from me over a year ago. I'm afraid I need your help again.

Rain Goddess
Rain Goddess
Ok love I will be back in a few days and can help you then. I hope you will be ok until that time?
1 week ago   Cool
Lisa McMillon
Lisa McMillon
I think I can hang on until then. What time is your room usually open?
1 week ago   Cool
Rain Goddess
Rain Goddess
I am one of them swing shift workers. If you check the box notify me when this psychic is online you will be able to catch me easier.
5 days ago   Cool
Rain Goddess

Rain Goddess

I wish you blessings and love.

I am a relationship and money reading expert! I am a clairvoyant, an empath and a well know medium/psychic and used to be the lead investigator of a team called spooks (not the tv show). I automatic write and am also a clairaudient. I give past life readings and year round readings. I interpret dreams and give time frames during readings. I am a healer and magic worker. I am in my room right now! Come on by and hi!

Rain Goddess

Rain Goddess

I hope you are feeling loved and blessed!

I am a relationship and money reading expert! I am a clairvoyant, an empath and a well know medium/psychic and used to be the lead investigator of a team called spooks (not the tv show). I automatic write and am also a clairaudient. I give past life readings and year round readings. I interpret dreams and give time frames during readings. I am a healer and magic worker. I am in my room right now! Come on by and hi!

Rain Goddess

Rain Goddess

Brighter heart, misty delight, being me all I need by day and night.
Down with sin deep within, make it run and meet it's end.
Souls earning never deserting, always having never yearning.
Return of all favor and all of kind, now all that was is again mine.
Protection and peace walk hand and hand, all that I have now I am.
With fearless wonder I set the pace, knowing I will always be safe.
Now comes to me what I need hope faith and never greed.

Rain Goddess

Description:

Rain Goddess
1 week ago
Rain Goddess

Description:

Loki's Heart

Loki's Heart  ›  Rain Goddess

My connection crashed right when you were trying to show me your bouquet! I saw a small part of it and it looks beautiful. Congrats again and I will see you next time!

Rain Goddess
Rain Goddess
See you soon hun x
2 weeks ago   Cool
Rain Goddess

Rain Goddess

I hope your day has been happy, healthy and filled with good things. May it get better still.

Madmomo

Madmomo  ›  Rain Goddess

hi rain goddess sorry I couldn't come online last night was too tired. I hope ur able to come on today if u can .

Rain Goddess
Rain Goddess
Hello love I will be in my room soon I hope we can talk then :)
2 weeks ago   Cool
Rain Goddess

Rain Goddess

Hello I hope you have had an abundantly blessed day!

Rain Goddess
2 weeks ago
Rain Goddess
2 weeks ago
Rain Goddess
2 weeks ago

Show more  
ABOUT Rain Goddess Helped on: 1973 Spoken languages: English Skills: western astrology, tarot reading, palmistry, pendulum, dream interpretation Experience: 20-25 years

Online Psychics

Master Enigma

♥♥ HAPPY HOURS ONLY ♥♥ ☆☆ Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ MASTER OF LOVE Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ i"""" LOVE EXPERT """ more than # 9000 readings"...

Helped on: 9838

jon moss

Psychic Medium Spiritualist . Clarity where its needed With no Information Required

Helped on: 7761

RockPsychic DR LOGIC

THE BEST ACCURATE Master Psychic-Intuitive /Empath/Telepath & Life, Wellness & Empowerment Coach/Counselor ~ Time Lines ~ Healer ~ NO DEMOS NO.Cards/Tools/Spirits

Helped on: 5631

Massada

'HOLY LAND READINGS' It is said to touch another soul is to walk upon holy ground. Soul truth comes from the soul compost that is...

Helped on: 4162

Purushottam Upmanyu

*******BORN FORTUNE TELLER WITH GOD GIFTED POWERS******* Psychic, Astrology and Spiritual Guidance..

Helped on: 458