Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Cancel

Edit Profile Picture

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Crop Use full picture

The chosen picture is too small to crop any part of it. Clicking the button the image will be set as your profile picture.

Add as Contact
Add as Contact Contact request unsuccessful.

Rain Goddess´s Hall

Rain Goddess

Rain Goddess

Have a blessed day! ♡ Hope to see you in my room soon ♡

I am a financial/career and a relationship reading expert! I am a empath, clairvoyant and a well know psychic/medium. I am a clairaudient and also an automatic writer. I give time frames and interpret dreams. I give year round readings and do past life readings. I used to be the lead investigator of a team called spooks (not the tv show). I am a magic worker and a healer. I am in my room and available for s private reading right now! Come on by and say hello, it would be so nice to see you. ♥

Rain Goddess

Rain Goddess

I hope you are enjoying a beautiful day! ♡ See you in my room soon ♡

I am a financial/career and a relationship reading expert! I am a empath, clairvoyant and a well know psychic/medium. I am a clairaudient and also an automatic writer. I give time frames and interpret dreams. I give year round readings and do past life readings. I used to be the lead investigator of a team called spooks (not the tv show). I am a magic worker and a healer. I am in my room and available for s private reading right now! Come on by and say hello, it would be so nice to see you. ♥

Rain Goddess

Rain Goddess uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

Rain Goddess

Description:

Rain Goddess

Rain Goddess

Butterflies have a special meaning of transformation. They have such an miraculous evolving process: egg, larva, cocoon and, finally, a butterfly. Through the process of growing and changing, the butterfly becomes a beautiful flying creature. Some of the process of the transformation is not always easy. Did you know if someone were to help the butterfly by opening the cocoon, it would die? A butterfly must do it all on its own.

Rain Goddess

Rain Goddess added to her contacts.

Mystic Charles Lavinia Sachiel AnnaSimone Indigo Pixie GalacticWizard Psychic Patrick
1 day ago
Rain Goddess

Rain Goddess

I hope today is a fine Thursday/Friday for you. May you be blessed no matter. ♡ Hope to see you in my room soon ♡

Pink Beatle

Pink Beatle  ›  Rain Goddess

Hey rain what was that programme called I forgot lol, hope u have a awesome night

Love and light

4 days ago Cool  
Rain Goddess
Rain Goddess
Tales from the Green Valley

Victorian Farm

and I forgot the name of the third one :)
4 days ago   Cool
Pink Beatle
Pink Beatle
Awesome rain I will check them out, they sound interesting.
3 days ago   Cool
Rain Goddess
Rain Goddess
I am just watching another one called Tudor Monastery Farm. It is set about 100 years before Tales from the Green Vally. You might enjoy it as well.
3 days ago   Cool
Rain Goddess

Rain Goddess

May all the greatest blessings be yours! ♡ Hope to see you in my room soon ♡

Rain Goddess

Description:

4 days ago Cool  
Rain Goddess

Description:

Rain Goddess
Rain Goddess commented on a post on own wall.
3 days ago
Rain Goddess
4 days ago
Rain Goddess
4 days ago
Inactive user
karebear30 commented on a photo on Rain Goddess's wall.
6 days ago
Rain Goddess

Rain Goddess

Hello I hope you are being richly blessed! ♡ Hope to see you in my room soon ♡

Steven Collins

Steven Collins  ›  Rain Goddess

Hey, haven't seen you in quite a while! When you next coming back on? I have a few questions for ye.

Rain Goddess
Rain Goddess
I will be on shortly as a matter of fact. Hope to see you again soon.
6 days ago   Cool  
Rain Goddess
6 days ago
Rain Goddess
6 days ago
Rain Goddess
6 days ago

Show more  
ABOUT Rain Goddess Helped on: 2219 Spoken languages: English Skills: western astrology, tarot reading, palmistry, pendulum, dream interpretation Experience: 20-25 years

Online Psychics

Master Enigma

☆ BEST PRICE 1.49 *HAPPY HOURS ❤ ❤ 11000 AWESOME READINGS WITH GREAT FEED BACKS❤ ❤ ☆☆ Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ MASTER OF LOVE Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ i"""" LOVE...

Helped on: 11864

Demetri pit

SALE PRICE (1.49) ONLY... LOVE & RELATIONSHIP . JOB, CARRIER, FINANCE / ASTROLOGER /(TIME FRAME) SPIRITUAL HEALER REIKI //...

Helped on: 1812

PsychicPower Prithy

I'm @ YouR~ServicE ! ♥ LOVE GURU ♥~ First Come First Serve! Consistently Top & 5***** Rated PsychiC ❤ MY READINGS ARE NOT MEASURED BY LENGTH BUT BY HONESTY...

Helped on: 16734

shepsychic

Sale price(1.99) Don’t worry about your love life, future, present and past.i am here for guidance

Helped on: 2747

Lovesoulmate

❤❤ BEST RATE ❤ ❤ WITH GREAT LOVE SOUL MATE PSYCHIC❤ ❤ ... I am a natural gifted psychic through blood. I come from a very long line...

Helped on: 453