Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Cancel

Edit Profile Picture

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Crop Use full picture

The chosen picture is too small to crop any part of it. Clicking the button the image will be set as your profile picture.

Add as Contact
Add as Contact Contact request unsuccessful.

Rain Goddess´s Hall

AmericanEagle007

AmericanEagle007  ›  Rain Goddess

Hello Rain, how are you doing?? Its been while since you are on over here.. will you be back??

Miakoda Woods

Miakoda Woods  ›  Rain Goddess

Hello beautiful, just stopping by to say I miss you, I hope your starting to feel better. Love and light to you.

Rain Goddess
Rain Goddess
Hello love. No i am still very sick. I have gestational diabetes and may have an infection in my gallbladder on top of the Hyperemesis gravidarum it will be a while until i am back I am afraid. I miss you as well and hope to see you again as soon as possible x
2 months ago   Cool  
Miakoda Woods
Miakoda Woods
aw so sad :'( I really hope you get better/ How far along are you? I hope everything will be okay. xoxoxo
2 months ago   Cool
LadyL5

LadyL5  ›  Rain Goddess

When will you come back? Hope to see you better soon :)

Rain Goddess
Rain Goddess
I am still very sick. On top of the Hyperemesis gravidarum I also have gestational diabetes and may have an infection in my gallbladder. It will be a few more months I am sorry love. I do miss you and hope to see you again soon x
2 months ago   Cool
themightyzorgon

themightyzorgon  ›  Rain Goddess

Get Better Soon.

4 months ago Cool  
Rain Goddess
Rain Goddess
Thank you. I sure am trying.
3 months ago   Cool
Rain Goddess

Rain Goddess added to her contacts.

PINK_ ANGEL sara beth HE LOOKS AT ME LOVINGLY AmericanEagle007 xCattallinax
3 weeks ago
Rain Goddess
Rain Goddess commented on a post on own wall.
2 months ago
Rain Goddess
2 months ago
Miakoda Woods

I miss you lovely, sending love and light your way. I hope things improve for you.

Rain Goddess
Rain Goddess
I have had some improvements lets hope it gets way better now and sticks with me
3 months ago   Cool  
LadyL5

LadyL5  ›  Rain Goddess

Miss you much. Hope you get better soon.

5 months ago Cool  
Rain Goddess
Rain Goddess
I miss you as well love. I hope I get better as well. Thank you for the love x
4 months ago   Cool
Rain Goddess

Rain Goddess

Hello everyone I hope you are feeling blessed. I am very sick with a condition called hyperemesis gravidarum. I have been for many months. I am often in and out of the hospital these days and can not be here with any of you right now. I will be sick for some time longer and am sorry to be missing you all so much. When I finally can come back I will happily. I hope when I do you all are living amazing blessed happy lives and hope I see you again then. Much love and bright blessings.

5 months ago Cool  
 View all 11 comments
T H
T H
So sorry to hear. Hope you get better soon.
5 months ago   Cool  
Miakoda Woods
Miakoda Woods
I am sorry to hear this! :( my heart goes out to you. I hope things get better for you.
5 months ago   Cool
Miakoda Woods

just wanted to stop by and say I miss you!! big hugs

Rain Goddess
Rain Goddess
Hello love x. Sorry I have not been around and will not be for some time.
5 months ago   Cool
Miakoda Woods
Miakoda Woods
okay I hope everything is ok. hugs and warmth your way
5 months ago   Cool
Steven Collins

Steven Collins  ›  Rain Goddess

Hey! Haven't heard from ye in a while! When are you gonna be online again?

Rain Goddess
Rain Goddess
Steven I am very sick and will be for some time. I wont be back for some time. I hope you are well.
5 months ago   Cool
Rain Goddess
4 months ago
Rain Goddess
4 months ago
Rain Goddess
4 months ago
Nicole Nagel

Nicole Nagel  ›  Rain Goddess

HEY! I always seem to miss when you get on but I have to say since you blew me away with channeling my guide (the Chief) You've been in the back of my mind and I'm truly forever grateful at the turning point you've helped me make. Not everyone is so blunt and I very much appreciate it :)

7 months ago Cool  
Rain Goddess
Rain Goddess
I am so glad I was there to help assist you in your new found power. I am glad you are doing well :) It is wonderful to hear x
5 months ago   Cool
T H

T H  ›  Rain Goddess

Just thought I'd give you an update. We had a fight shortly after I had a reading with you. We took a break for a little over a month and talked for a short time afterwards, but today we ended our relationship, on the condition that we give each other a year to fix ourselves on our own and there is absolutely no communication with each other.

Rain Goddess
Rain Goddess
I hope this is something that is sitting well with you?
5 months ago   Cool
T H
T H
Not really. I took a turn for the worse, even though the terms were in the best interests of ourselves. I'm trying to get back up to where I was, but it's a struggle.
5 months ago   Cool
yasmarlyn mejia

yasmarlyn mejia  ›  Rain Goddess

hii, how are you?...im wondering when im going to be able to get a private reading with you :)

Rain Goddess
Rain Goddess
Hi Yas, I am not well at all. I am very sick and will be for sometime. I am sorry I can not do a reading with you love.
5 months ago   Cool
Rain Goddess

Rain Goddess uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

Rain Goddess
8 months ago
Rain Goddess
8 months ago
Rain Goddess
8 months ago

Show more  
about Rain Goddess Helped on: 2379 Spoken languages: English Skills: western astrology, tarot reading, palmistry, pendulum, dream interpretation Experience: 20-25 years

online psychics

Gentleman Jim

I'M SOON TO REACH 35,000 COMPLETED READINGS! WHOEVER IS THE 35,000TH READING WILL RECEIVE 25 CREDITS ~~FREE~~ TOWARD THAT READING WITH...

Helped on: 32988

ocultlive

WELCOME in my chat room. LOOKING TO FIND YOUR SOULMATE? NEED THE RIGHT HELP IN YOUR LOVE LIFE?. Accurate And Honest Reader, Call Me...

Helped on: 22445

Aladiah

1.49$ SALE ( Regular 4.99$) Know if it will happen and When it wil and much more!Want keywords from the other side?Lets ask it to my...

Helped on: 283

the spirit of love

♥♥ READINGS ON LOVE, RELATIONSHIPS, CAREER, FINANCE, NATURAL INTUITIVE, ANGEL GUIDANCE♥♥

Helped on: 2765

Bartimaeus

Love/Relationships, Cheating, Divorce, Career/Finances Timelines I am here to help and guide...

Helped on: 4716