Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Cancel

Edit Profile Picture

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Crop Use full picture

The chosen picture is too small to crop any part of it. Clicking the button the image will be set as your profile picture.

Add as Contact
Add as Contact Contact request unsuccessful.

PsychicAdora´s Hall

Attach  

Please validate your account, to use this function.

Save your profile or to use this feature!
Your URL is not valid!
characters left
Suzanne Sanderson

Suzanne Sanderson  ›  PsychicAdora

Oh and he still thinks we are together which i guess we are but am not gonna get too involved emotionally anymore it's just not worth the stress as he doesn't put in as much effort as i have into the courtship

Suzanne Sanderson

Hey adora just another update on the guy situation he has moved back to Edinburgh now to where he was before he went to Aberdeen but am just gonna be cautious and see what happens my education is way more imporant and interesting to me now anyway

Marrik

Marrik  ›  PsychicAdora

Hey Adora, its been awhile. I hope you and your young one are doing alright along with the rest of your family. Sorry I haven't been on much. I just have been a bit busy. I hope to talk with you and the others soon. Take care.

cammyy31 T

cammyy31 T  ›  PsychicAdora

I'm ready when you are for private chat

PsychicAdora

PsychicAdora added to her contacts.

Annil LovePsychic The Psychic Ora Dei Star Lilith Wolf MysticalMan Bluemoon Liz
1 day ago
Suzanne Sanderson

Hey Adora good new got a reply from him thankfully hope to see you at some point hun hope you taking care of yourself xx

Suzanne Sanderson

Thank you Adora that was a bit hard to hear but i needed it and I think I will try one last time sending an email with my number just to see what happens and he is on holiday atm in Turkey and is moving closer to Edinburgh soon I think he partly did that for me but I just don't want a romantic relationship for the time being

PsychicAdora
PsychicAdora
Awww. Okay. No problem. Keep me posted. :) Talk to u soon.
1 month ago   Cool
Suzanne Sanderson

ok great was trying to get you in between

Suzanne Sanderson

Oh fantastic i have credits now we can go now if you like

PsychicAdora
PsychicAdora
Sure. Give me a few minutes. I just did a long private. I'll be there in about 15 minutes. See you soon. :)
1 month ago   Cool
Send
 Characters Left
whitneydenae

whitneydenae  ›  PsychicAdora

When will you be on.....private

PsychicAdora
PsychicAdora
I'll be on today so that we can go private. See you soon.
1 month ago   Cool
Send
 Characters Left
cammyy31 T

cammyy31 T  ›  PsychicAdora

Adora I need to do a private reading with you. When will you be on? It's about Jon and I. Also I have a financial worry as far as money, new job opportunity and what to do?

PsychicAdora
PsychicAdora
Okay. I'll try to be on within 2 hours from now.
1 month ago   Cool
Send
 Characters Left
whitneydenae

whitneydenae  ›  PsychicAdora

Want to go private adora..

PsychicAdora
PsychicAdora
I'll be on later this evening.
1 month ago   Cool
Send
 Characters Left
Suzanne Sanderson

Am sorry about that Adora am just having some real financial worries atm maybe we can do one on Friday when I know more about my finances and you need to know all the details first so hopefully I can tell you before we do the private as it's quite complicated due to my part hope you come on again soon for a bit longer again sorry

Suzanne Sanderson

Adora I would like to take you pvte if you come on today or when I can catch you please as you are my most trusted psychic as you know me and my situation really well and what i need to know not just what I want to know

PsychicAdora
PsychicAdora
Hey Suzanne. I read all of your messages. I'll be on in about 12 minutes from now. See u in a little bit.
1 month ago   Cool
Send
 Characters Left

Show more  
ABOUT PsychicAdora Helped on: 862 Experience: 5 years

Online Psychics

Psychic AlyciaRose

2.49 HAPPY HOUR (reg 5.99) 5☆ TOP EXPERT ☆ Honest, Professional, Accurate ☆ Integrity matters. There is no substitute for experience - 30 yrs. American Psychic...

Helped on: 11643

Love Heera The Psychic

:)☆Happy Hour☆:):Pro-Trusted-Top Psychic-Energy Channeler& Healer! Here to give guidance!:: Best LOVE& CAREER reading! Lots to offer you☆Come see...

Helped on: 6314

Sensei

☆Love & relationship ☆Virtual relationship ☆Same sex relationship ☆Cheating ☆Pregnancy ☆Divorce ☆Past life ☆Soulmates ☆Twinflame...

Helped on: 2191

ELPIDA - HOPE

SALE SALE SALE --- MASTER ❤ SPIRIT - CARD readings ❤ LOVE * MONEY * CAREER* I am here for YOU! MEET ME TODAY ! ... " extremely good at what she does, very...

Helped on: 3368

araishaa

Top Master Psychic with strong powerful abilities and all matters !! "You will be amazed how accurate I am" "Great high numbers of predictions came...

Helped on: 4529