Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Cancel

Edit Profile Picture

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Crop Use full picture

The chosen picture is too small to crop any part of it. Clicking the button the image will be set as your profile picture.

Add as Contact
Add as Contact Contact request unsuccessful.

Psychic Velizar´s Hall

Psychic Velizar

Psychic Velizar

Are you tired of listening to the same reading every day? Come to me and make sure what is in my abilities Everything you need is to have a picture in your profile, *to channel info through image. Only you will know if I can help you, the answer is within you. If you want to hear something new, true and detailed, hire me. Come for private chat.

Psychic Velizar

Psychic Velizar

Are you tired of listening to the same reading every day? Come to me and make sure what is in my abilities Everything you need is to have a picture in your profile, *to channel info through image. Only you will know if I can help you, the answer is within you. If you want to hear something new, true and detailed, hire me. Come for private chat.

Psychic Velizar

Psychic Velizar

Psychic Velizar

Join me in private session for quick and accurate reading, or allow me to guide and support you in resolving your issues.
My professional spiritual abilities with which I can be at your service are:
Tarot Reading, Energy Reading, Reiki & Chakra Balancing, Finances & Career Reading, Past Life Reading, Timelines, PICTURE READING , Numerology reading.
Leaded by my spiritual guides and guardian angels, with use of the above-described spiritual techniques, I will guide you through a process of elimination of your emotional blockages, negative energy removal, finding and resolving core of any problem which keep you stuck in one place, and give you boost to start moving forward in your life.
What I want to remind you before even start any energy session that all problems are solvable, there are only people who are not yet ready to overcome them.
If you just need an insight of future events that are coming your way, I can provide you with most accurate reading in the following areas:

* Soulmates
* Twinflame
* Break ups and Réunion
* Cheating
* Career
* Relocation

I would advise you up in front that its not a good idea to share much of your personal information and your intimacy in free chat area.

I can help you - if you want to help your self and bravely start working with me!!!

Rev. Velizar

Psychic Velizar
1 month ago
Psychic Velizar

Psychic Velizar uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

I can help you - if you want to help your self and bravely start working with me!!!

Psychic Velizar

Description:

If you just need an insight of future events that are coming your way, I can provide you with most accurate reading in the following areas:

* Soulmates
* Twinflame
* Break ups and Réunion
* Cheating
* Career
* Relocation

I would advise you up in front that its not a good idea to share much of your personal information and your intimacy in free chat area.

Psychic Velizar

Psychic Velizar cools 's profile.

mahipsychics utka Rachelc1029 ... cutie pattootie
1 hour ago
Psychic Velizar

Psychic Velizar added to his contacts.

13fireraven vinne1 courtney BridgetteVee rani kenny Linney444 cutie pattootie
6 days ago
Psychic Velizar
1 week ago
Psychic Velizar

Psychic Velizar

Join me in private session for quick and accurate reading, or allow me to guide and support you in resolving your issues.
My professional spiritual abilities with which I can be at your service are:
Tarot Reading, Energy Reading, Reiki & Chakra Balancing, Finances & Career Reading, Past Life Reading, Timelines, PICTURE READING , Numerology reading.
Leaded by my spiritual guides and guardian angels, with use of the above-described spiritual techniques, I will guide you through a process of elimination of your emotional blockages, negative energy removal, finding and resolving core of any problem which keep you stuck in one place, and give you boost to start moving forward in your life.
What I want to remind you before even start any energy session that all problems are solvable, there are only people who are not yet ready to overcome them.

* Soulmates
* Twinflame
* Break ups and Réunion
* Cheating
* Career
* Relocation

Rev. Velizar

Psychic Velizar
2 months ago
Psychic Velizar

Description:

* Soulmates
* Twinflame
* Break ups and Réunion
* Cheating
* Career
* Relocation

Psychic Velizar
2 months ago
Psychic Velizar
2 months ago

I'M HERE

I'm waiting for you to give a private reading!
Click here to turn on my camera!

Consult now

about Psychic Velizar Helped on: 595 Spoken languages: English Skills: gipsy card reading, numerology readings, pendulum, clairvoyance, reiki Experience: 15-20 years Price: 1.99 credits per minutes

online psychics

Gentleman Jim

NO SALE NEEDED!!! ALWAYS A LOW RATE !! LET'S FIND REAL SOLUTIONS TOGETHER!! RELATIONSHIPS / VIRTUAL RELATIONSHIPS / SAME SEX...

Helped on: 26684

Love Heera The Psychic

☆@)-->-Love Hour.CARE4U:) MOST ACCURATE/TRUSTED& PROVEN Psychic-Energy Channeler&Healer! for HONEST/ CLEAR guidance!:: Best LOVE& CAREER reading!☆Come...

Helped on: 8513

Bartimaeus

Love/Relationships, Cheating, Divorce, Career/Finances Timelines I am here to help and guide...

Helped on: 3592

LoveAdvisor Joyce

gifted clairvoyant love psychic. i specialize in love. find out how they feel and think about you

Helped on: 8981

JovanRealm4

Top Rated Psychic. The truth only. No sugar-coating. I am a Clairvoyant,Clairaudient,Clairsentient.Tarot Expert.Representing Oranum's...

Helped on: 3475