Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Cancel

Edit Profile Picture

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Crop Use full picture

The chosen picture is too small to crop any part of it. Clicking the button the image will be set as your profile picture.

Add as Contact
Add as Contact Contact request unsuccessful.

Psychic Velizar´s Hall

Psychic Velizar

Psychic Velizar

If you just need an insight of future events that are coming your way, I can provide you with most accurate reading in the following areas:

* Soulmates
* Twinflame
* Break ups and Réunion
* Cheating
* Career
* Relocation

I would advise you up in front that its not a good idea to share much of your personal information and your intimacy in free chat area.

I can help you - if you want to help your self and bravely start working with me!!!

Rev. Velizar

Psychic Velizar

Psychic Velizar

Join me in private session for quick and accurate reading, or allow me to guide and support you in resolving your issues.
My professional spiritual abilities with which I can be at your service are:
Tarot Reading, Energy Reading, Reiki & Chakra Balancing, Finances & Career Reading, Past Life Reading, Timelines, PICTURE READING , Numerology reading.
Leaded by my spiritual guides and guardian angels, with use of the above-described spiritual techniques, I will guide you through a process of elimination of your emotional blockages, negative energy removal, finding and resolving core of any problem which keep you stuck in one place, and give you boost to start moving forward in your life.
What I want to remind you before even start any energy session that all problems are solvable, there are only people who are not yet ready to overcome them.
If you just need an insight of future events that are coming your way, I can provide you with most accurate reading in the following areas:

* Soulmates
* Twinflame
* Break ups and Réunion
* Cheating
* Career
* Relocation

I would advise you up in front that its not a good idea to share much of your personal information and your intimacy in free chat area.

I can help you - if you want to help your self and bravely start working with me!!!

Rev. Velizar

Psychic Velizar

Psychic Velizar

* Soulmates
* Twinflame
* Break ups and Réunion
* Cheating
* Career
* Relocation

Rev. Velizar

edel95

edel95  ›  Psychic Velizar

hi Rev Velizar I have an update for you! David after a 2nd date has disappeared so there is 4 months of dating even. I don't know if you saw correctly. I don't think so.

2 weeks ago Cool  
Psychic Velizar
Psychic Velizar
You think so dear?! :)
2 weeks ago   Cool
edel95
edel95
yes I do. will you be on today to double check? with what face will he come back?
2 weeks ago   Cool
Psychic Velizar

Psychic Velizar

Join me in private session for quick and accurate reading, or allow me to guide and support you in resolving your issues.
Tarot Reading, Energy Reading, Reiki & Chakra Balancing, Finances & Career Reading, Past Life Reading, Timelines, PICTURE READING , Numerology reading.
Leaded by my spiritual guides and guardian angels, with use of the above-described spiritual techniques, I will guide you through a process of elimination of your emotional blockages, negative energy removal, finding and resolving core of any problem which keep you stuck in one place, and give you boost to start moving forward in your life.
What I want to remind you before even start any energy session that all problems are solvable, there are only people who are not yet ready to overcome them.

* Soulmates
* Twinflame
* Break ups and Réunion
* Cheating
* Career
* Relocation

Rev. Velizar
20 hours ago COMMENT

Psychic Velizar

Psychic Velizar

* Soulmates
* Twinflame
* Break ups and Réunion
* Cheating
* Career
* Relocation

Rev. Velizar

Psychic Velizar

Psychic Velizar cools rani kenny's and Heidi Dechambeau's profile.

rani kenny Heidi Dechambeau
1 day ago
Psychic Velizar

Psychic Velizar added rani kenny to his contacts.

rani kenny
1 day ago
Psychic Velizar
1 day ago
Psychic Velizar

Psychic Velizar

* Soulmates
* Twinflame
* Break ups and Réunion
* Cheating
* Career
* Relocation

Rev. Velizar

Psychic Velizar
3 weeks ago
Psychic Velizar

Psychic Velizar uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

* Soulmates
* Twinflame
* Break ups and Réunion
* Cheating
* Career
* Relocation

Psychic Velizar
3 weeks ago
Psychic Velizar
3 weeks ago
Psychic Velizar
3 weeks ago
ABOUT Psychic Velizar Helped on: 583 Spoken languages: English Skills: gipsy card reading, numerology readings, pendulum, clairvoyance, reiki Experience: 15-20 years

Online Psychics

gracepetals

Top rated Oranum Expert! PSYCHIC/MEDIUM. Very accurate, genuine. Love & relationships expert, twin flame, career, past lives, Reiki energy healer. I channel...

Helped on: 4925

Lorette DaVinci

1,49$/min♥♥♥=RECONCILIATION EXPERT===(MAGIC RITUALS)= I BRING BACK YOUR LOST LOVE ===

Helped on: 5211

SPIRITUAL WISDOM

GiftedPowerful Clairvoyant Medium.Love/Career/much more*Guarantees Answers*Trusted proven prediction

Helped on: 4820

Bartimaeus

Love/Relationships Career/Finances Timelines I am here to help and guide you through along...

Helped on: 3146

queenofmars

Hello every one.I am queen of mars.I have psychic abbilities and i have spiritual qualities since my child hood. I can see things and i...

Helped on: 816