Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Cancel

Edit Profile Picture

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Crop Use full picture

The chosen picture is too small to crop any part of it. Clicking the button the image will be set as your profile picture.

Add as Contact
Add as Contact Contact request unsuccessful.

Psychic Velizar´s Hall

Psychic Velizar
3 days ago
Psychic Velizar

Psychic Velizar

Psychic Velizar

Psychic Velizar

Join me in private session for quick and accurate reading, or allow me to guide and support you in resolving your issues.
My professional spiritual abilities with which I can be at your service are:
Tarot Reading, Energy Reading, Reiki & Chakra Balancing, Finances & Career Reading, Past Life Reading, Timelines, PICTURE READING , Numerology reading.

Psychic Velizar

Psychic Velizar

Psychic Velizar

Join me in private session for quick and accurate reading, or allow me to guide and support you in resolving your issues.
Tarot Reading, Energy Reading, Reiki & Chakra Balancing, Finances & Career Reading, Past Life Reading, Timelines, PICTURE READING , Numerology reading.
Leaded by my spiritual guides and guardian angels, with use of the above-described spiritual techniques, I will guide you through a process of elimination of your emotional blockages, negative energy removal, finding and resolving core of any problem which keep you stuck in one place, and give you boost to start moving forward in your life.
What I want to remind you before even start any energy session that all problems are solvable, there are only people who are not yet ready to overcome them.
If you just need an insight of future events that are coming your way, I can provide you with most accurate reading in the following areas:

* Soulmates
* Twinflame
* Break ups and Réunion
* Cheating
* Career
* Relocation

I would advise you up in front that its not a good idea to share much of your personal information and your intimacy in free chat area.

I can help you - if you want to help your self and bravely start working with me!!!

Rev. Velizar

Psychic Velizar

Psychic Velizar

If you just need an insight of future events that are coming your way, I can provide you with most accurate reading in the following areas:

* Soulmates
* Twinflame
* Break ups and Réunion
* Cheating
* Career
* Relocation

I would advise you up in front that its not a good idea to share much of your personal information and your intimacy in free chat area.

I can help you - if you want to help your self and bravely start working with me!!!

Psychic Velizar

Psychic Velizar

* Soulmates
* Twinflame
* Break ups and Réunion
* Cheating
* Career
* Relocation

Psychic Velizar

Psychic Velizar

Leaded by my spiritual guides and guardian angels, with use of the above-described spiritual techniques, I will guide you through a process of elimination of your emotional blockages, negative energy removal, finding and resolving core of any problem which keep you stuck in one place, and give you boost to start moving forward in your life.
What I want to remind you before even start any energy session that all problems are solvable, there are only people who are not yet ready to overcome them.

* Soulmates
* Twinflame
* Break ups and Réunion
* Cheating
* Career
* Relocation

Rev. Velizar

Psychic Velizar

Psychic Velizar cools cutie pattootie's and maisha henry's profile.

cutie pattootie maisha henry
3 days ago
Psychic Velizar

Psychic Velizar added to his contacts.

13fireraven Linney444 BridgetteVee cutie pattootie rani kenny vinne1 courtney
3 days ago
Psychic Velizar
3 weeks ago
Psychic Velizar

Psychic Velizar uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

Psychic Velizar

Description:

* Soulmates
* Twinflame
* Break ups and Réunion
* Cheating
* Career
* Relocation

Psychic Velizar

Psychic Velizar

* Soulmates
* Twinflame
* Break ups and Réunion
* Cheating
* Career
* Relocation

Rev. Velizar

Psychic Velizar
1 month ago
Psychic Velizar

Description:

* Soulmates
* Twinflame
* Break ups and Réunion
* Cheating
* Career
* Relocation

Psychic Velizar
1 month ago
Psychic Velizar
1 month ago
Psychic Velizar
1 month ago
about Psychic Velizar Helped on: 585 Spoken languages: English Skills: gipsy card reading, numerology readings, pendulum, clairvoyance, reiki Experience: 15-20 years

online psychics

Naborara shahid

PREDICTIONS HAPPENES QUICKLY~NO CLAIMS BUT SEE REALITY~5 STAR EXPERT~TOP RATED EXPERT`

Helped on: 11698

Love Heera The Psychic

:)Happy Hour☆:) TRUSTED& PROVEN Psychic-Energy Channeler&Healer! for HONEST/ CLEAR guidance!:: Best LOVE& CAREER reading!☆Come in♥ Reading/ Advising...

Helped on: 7971

WAYNES WORLD OF LOVE

★14,000 READINGS ★★★★★ 5 STAR PSYCHIC/MEDIUM EXPERT★WORLD FAMOUS BRITISH AUTHOR★TV/RADIO HOST★ACCURATE LOVE READING PREDICTIONS★CONNECT WITH YOUR...

Helped on: 14961

LOVE ANSWERS BY LIZ

$1.99 TONIGHT*****5 STAR RATED...BRIGHT & POSITIVE CHAT ROOM, LOVE & RELATIONSHIPS,FAMILY ISSUES

Helped on: 2279

Intuitive Natalie

★ CLEAR & ACCURATE PSYCHIC PREDICTIONS★MOST POWERFUL READINGS

Helped on: 7235