Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Cancel

Edit Profile Picture

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Crop Use full picture

The chosen picture is too small to crop any part of it. Clicking the button the image will be set as your profile picture.

Add as Contact
Add as Contact Contact request unsuccessful.

Psychic Gerasim´s Hall

Psychic Gerasim

Psychic Gerasim

I am psychic healer, Usui, Karuna and Tibetian Reiki Master Teacher and healer, also Pranic and Reconnective healer. I have been healing, uplifting and providing clarity for over 10 years. I have helped thousands worldwide with all kinds of issues and life events. I'm here to support you too.

whitefarm whitefarm

whitefarm whitefarm  ›  Psychic Gerasim

Psychic Gerasim, I have a friend who wants to be attuned in reiki 1 and 2 so I recommended you. Can we arrange a time for him to meet you on oranum for an attunement session this upcoming weekend between and including March 6 to March 8th. What time works for you. Let me know

1 month ago Cool  
Psychic Gerasim
Psychic Gerasim
I guess ur friend all ready found his teacher...
2 weeks ago   Cool
Psychic Gerasim

Psychic Gerasim

I am psychic healer, Usui, Karuna and Tibetian Reiki Master Teacher and healer, also Pranic and Reconnective healer. I have been healing, uplifting and providing clarity for over 10 years. I have helped thousands worldwide with all kinds of issues and life events. I'm here to support you too.

Psychic Gerasim

Psychic Gerasim uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

Psychic Gerasim

Psychic Gerasim uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

I m here to suport and guide you.

Psychic Gerasim

Psychic Gerasim added to his contacts.

Honeybee450 BridgetteVee 13fireraven Linney444 arliviaruss08 Amy Atkison
2 months ago
Psychic Gerasim

Psychic Gerasim cools 's profile.

Rachelc1029 ... nand89 :) mahipsychics utka
2 months ago
Psychic Gerasim
Psychic Gerasim commented on a post on own wall.
2 weeks ago
Psychic Gerasim

Psychic Gerasim

Psychic Gerasim

Psychic Gerasim

Are you tired of listening to the same reading every day? Come to me and make sure what is in my abilities !!!

Psychic Gerasim
2 months ago
Psychic Gerasim

Psychic Gerasim

Psychic Gerasim

Psychic Gerasim

Are you tired of listening to the same reading every day? Come to me and make sure what is in my abilities Everything you need is to have a picture in your profile, *to channel info through image. Only you will know if I can help you, the answer is within you. If you want to hear something new, true and detailed, hire me. Come for private chat, or send me an email reading request.

Psychic Gerasim
2 months ago
Psychic Gerasim

Psychic Gerasim

Are you tired of listening to the same reading every day? Come to me and make sure what is in my abilities

Show more  
about Psychic Gerasim Helped on: 603 Spoken languages: English Skills: gipsy card reading, numerology readings, pendulum, clairvoyance, reiki Experience: 15-20 years

online psychics

Psychic Love Light

I am a Psychic, Clairvoyant, Intuitive and Medium. My psychic gifts were passed down to me through my family. I have studied the lives,...

Helped on: 1599

Master Enigma

✿ HAPPY HOURS ☆15000+READINGS ☆BEST IN PREDICTIONS AND TIME FRAME Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ MASTER OF LOVE Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ i"""" LOVE EXPERT """ ONE...

Helped on: 15425

Purushottam Upmanyu

RELATIONSHIP, LOVE, CAREER, FINANCE...ALL YOUR ANSWERS JUST A CLICK AWAY...PSYCHIC, ASTRO, NUMERO...

Helped on: 2761

Naborara shahid

* PREDICTIONS Happened "14000+READINGS AWESOME TESTIMONIALS OF PREDICTION HAPPENED*★13000+READINGS★MASTER IN LOVE AND RELATIONSHIP...

Helped on: 14658

MARCELLO MEDIUM

Spy in his/her Intentions 360 degrees 365 days for 2015 . IS HE into YOU? Read him/Her Like a BOOK! Soulmate Rescue! Sacred Geometry...

Helped on: 4564