Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Cancel

Edit Profile Picture

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Crop Use full picture

The chosen picture is too small to crop any part of it. Clicking the button the image will be set as your profile picture.

Add as Contact
Add as Contact Contact request unsuccessful.

Psychic Velizar´s Hall

Psychic Velizar

Psychic Velizar uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

Love & Relationship

• Career & Finance

• Travel & Relocation

• Gipsy card reading,predictions Fortune-telling
• Angel card reading
• Wooden card reading
• Intuitive reading

• Reiki energy session at long distance, johrei energy session.

• PICTURE READING

Join me in private for quick and accurate reading or for
energy session healing your soul, mind and body. cleansing your chakra and aura.

Psychic Velizar

Description:

If you want email reading about• Love & Relationship• and compatibility with your partner, send a request with your details and the question ... 14.99 $

Psychic Velizar

Psychic Velizar

Some of the proven testimonials of my work on oranum ;

Amer Dubai | 2014-07-26 00:30:13
Amer
an amazing reading, very honest & connected to my situation like that, without me telling anything. high recommended...

Sooriamurthy Singapore | 2014-07-08 16:23:55
Sooriamurthy
Always a friend, helps me focus on the right things, and the right joy, now i'm convinced im heading towards my positive goals, Im doing the right things to enable myself to move forward to see the best come out of this. Always good reader, lifted me up. Will come back again.

Aureus Stockholm | 2014-06-20 00:42:30
Aureus
Accurate and very straight to the point ; I didn't tell him and yet he was able to pick up on things quickly, and he did so with much accuracy - Much recommended!

Rutinha133 Sydney | 2014-06-10 13:18:32
Rutinha133
A very unique reading, highly recommended and 100% accurate on feelings I had but was never ready to admit to myself... If you are after the truth, you will find it with Velizar... Thank you for your advice, I will keep you posted on my journey ...xxR

Ahz CA | 2014-06-07 21:15:24
Ahz
Velizar has been exceedingly helpful to me in my healing process. He continues to help me deeply through emotional issues (present, and from the past) as well as a physical health issue. The healing energy sessions I have with him are powerful and transformative.

kelly brisbane,australia | 2014-06-04 01:41:02
kelly
William has honed in on my life and what i need to do, he helped me to see my strengths and how to bring balance into my life. I know he is right because he mentioned things i have wanted to do for sometime but have not been doing. With his guidance i feel that i can trust these ideas and move forward. Of all the people I have had readings from, William makes the most sense, he is a gifted healer and is really living life in a noble way.

Butterfly
wow - he's a bit of a secret. he's been so accurate and informative and his words when he says it, heals. The thing is he is genuine. he is here to truely help. No time wasting. Every word was a message. he said things he could not have known like the exact job field i will work in. he picked up on the man and explain everything - answers i was seeking for years and today i found understanding and healing. he also knew i think about things and i should try not to as it drains me. it's so true. He gave predictions. I wish i found him earlier.

Roshan Michigan | 2014-05-08 02:29:13
Roshan
He is awesome, this person is the only one who nailed some things that spun my head around. I will have to wait for his predictions for my future to happen. thank you again.

Psychic Velizar

Psychic Velizar

If you want email reading about• Love & Relationship• and compatibility with your partner, send a request with your details and the question ... 14.99 $

Psychic Velizar

Psychic Velizar

Is he/she cheating?" "Is there an affair, or something I should know about my partner?" You need to know, and I can help you find out the truth. Come to private and put those fears to rest!!

Psychic Velizar

Psychic Velizar

Psychic Velizar

Psychic Velizar

Love & Relationship

• Career & Finance

• Travel & Relocation

• Gipsy card reading,predictions Fortune-telling
• Angel card reading
• Wooden card reading
• Intuitive reading

• Reiki energy session at long distance, johrei energy session.

• PICTURE READING

Join me in private for quick and accurate reading or for
energy session healing your soul, mind and body. cleansing your chakra and aura.

Psychic Velizar

Psychic Velizar

Get your career forecast,discover the path to your perfect job, financial security, and new beginnings. Sale 1.99/min

Psychic Velizar
3 weeks ago
Psychic Velizar
3 weeks ago
Psychic Velizar
3 weeks ago
AngelSpiritLove

AngelSpiritLove  ›  Psychic Velizar

Are you in free chat now?

3 weeks ago Cool  
Psychic Velizar
Psychic Velizar
Yes I Am...
I hope so we see ya
3 weeks ago   Cool
CRYSTALFAIRY

CRYSTALFAIRY  ›  Psychic Velizar

Hi my friend, hope you are doing good as well your wife....give her my regards...take care.

4 weeks ago Cool  
Psychic Velizar
Psychic Velizar
Hello my dear friend to you also!!! We are doing good. Thank you so much for thinking of us. My wife and I, send to you and your dear husband huge greetings
3 weeks ago   Cool
Psychic Velizar

Psychic Velizar

Some of the proven testimonials of my work on oranum ;

Amer Dubai | 2014-07-26 00:30:13
Amer
an amazing reading, very honest & connected to my situation like that, without me telling anything. high recommended...

Sooriamurthy Singapore | 2014-07-08 16:23:55
Sooriamurthy
Always a friend, helps me focus on the right things, and the right joy, now i'm convinced im heading towards my positive goals, Im doing the right things to enable myself to move forward to see the best come out of this. Always good reader, lifted me up. Will come back again.

Aureus Stockholm | 2014-06-20 00:42:30
Aureus
Accurate and very straight to the point ; I didn't tell him and yet he was able to pick up on things quickly, and he did so with much accuracy - Much recommended!

Rutinha133 Sydney | 2014-06-10 13:18:32
Rutinha133
A very unique reading, highly recommended and 100% accurate on feelings I had but was never ready to admit to myself... If you are after the truth, you will find it with Velizar... Thank you for your advice, I will keep you posted on my journey ...xxR

Ahz CA | 2014-06-07 21:15:24
Ahz
Velizar has been exceedingly helpful to me in my healing process. He continues to help me deeply through emotional issues (present, and from the past) as well as a physical health issue. The healing energy sessions I have with him are powerful and transformative.

kelly brisbane,australia | 2014-06-04 01:41:02
kelly
William has honed in on my life and what i need to do, he helped me to see my strengths and how to bring balance into my life. I know he is right because he mentioned things i have wanted to do for sometime but have not been doing. With his guidance i feel that i can trust these ideas and move forward. Of all the people I have had readings from, William makes the most sense, he is a gifted healer and is really living life in a noble way.

Butterfly
wow - he's a bit of a secret. he's been so accurate and informative and his words when he says it, heals. The thing is he is genuine. he is here to truely help. No time wasting. Every word was a message. he said things he could not have known like the exact job field i will work in. he picked up on the man and explain everything - answers i was seeking for years and today i found understanding and healing. he also knew i think about things and i should try not to as it drains me. it's so true. He gave predictions. I wish i found him earlier.

Roshan Michigan | 2014-05-08 02:29:13
Roshan
He is awesome, this person is the only one who nailed some things that spun my head around. I will have to wait for his predictions for my future to happen. thank you again

Psychic Velizar

Psychic Velizar

Is he/she cheating?" "Is there an affair, or something I should know about my partner?" You need to know, and I can help you find out the truth. Come to private and put those fears to rest!!

eli ladycini

eli ladycini  ›  Psychic Velizar

I need to catch you :))

1 month ago Cool  
Psychic Velizar
Psychic Velizar
Yes. I guess.... you will catch me , I m sure about that. :)
1 month ago   Cool  
Psychic Velizar

Description:

"Is he/she cheating?" "Is there an affair, or something I should know about my partner?" You need to know, and I can help you find out the truth. Come to private and put those fears to rest!!!

Psychic Velizar

Psychic Velizar added to his contacts.

Borostyan Starlight ELPIDA - HOPE Master Angel Jowanda Goddesschild Gaurikaa Psychic Patrick
1 month ago
Psychic Velizar
Psychic Velizar commented on a post on own wall.
3 weeks ago
Psychic Velizar
4 weeks ago
Psychic Velizar

Description:

candy4475 Sadang

candy4475 Sadang  ›  Psychic Velizar

Hello sorry I missed you again, I try later.

1 month ago Cool  
snowboarder878

snowboarder878  ›  Psychic Velizar

Hey how are you?
I never see you online anymore.

1 month ago Cool  
Psychic Velizar
Psychic Velizar
I m here my friend, if u need a private, just post it on my hall...
1 month ago   Cool

Show more  
ABOUT Psychic Velizar Helped on: 572 Spoken languages: English Skills: gipsy card reading, numerology readings, pendulum, clairvoyance, reiki Experience: 15-20 years

Online Psychics

Demetri pit

SALE PRICE (1.99$) ONLY... LOVE & RELATIONSHIP . JOB, CARRIER, FINANCE / ASTROLOGER /(TIME FRAME) SPIRITUAL HEALER REIKI //...

Helped on: 1747

LoveDrNikki Psychic

► Value Priced ► Over 14K Oranum Reads ► Professional ►5 ★ Psychic ►Reader's Reader ►Top-Rated ►Gifted ►Honest ►Caring ►Love & Romance ...

Helped on: 14706

problemsgoodbye

WITH SALE PRICE OF $1.49/MIN ALLOW ME TO USE MY ASTOUNDING ABILITIES TO MEND YOUR BROKEN RELATIONSHIP AND BRING YOUR BELOVED IN YOU LIFE.

Helped on: 674

AnnaSimone

***TVPSYCHIC***CLAIRVOYANT* **FOURTH GENERATION HERITAGE** ** LOVE READER* **CONSISTENTLY 5 STAR RATED** I am a tarot and...

Helped on: 3041

Purushottam Upmanyu

RELATIONSHIP, LOVE, CAREER, FINANCE...ALL YOUR ANSWERS JUST A CLICK AWAY...PSYCHIC, ASTRO, NUMERO...

Helped on: 1138