Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Cancel

Edit Profile Picture

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Crop Use full picture

The chosen picture is too small to crop any part of it. Clicking the button the image will be set as your profile picture.

Add as Contact
Add as Contact Contact request unsuccessful.

Unassuming Oracle´s Hall

Attach  

Please validate your account, to use this function.

Save your profile or to use this feature!
Your URL is not valid!
characters left
Unassuming Oracle

Unassuming Oracle

If you are looking for no nonsense guidance, and not just the fluff c'mon down! Over 25yrs of experience equates to some rapid fire insight that you just won't find elsewhere.

I am always honest, compassionate, and will give you the practical insight that you are looking for.

1 month ago Cool  
Smurfette Girl
Smurfette Girl
Well, I dont know ......Not One Thing you said was happening in June ever did nor did any of it turn out to be true either. I mean completely made up stories. Would you know it? We are half way through July and STILL NOTHING You Ever told me for June happened at all....Where's the No Non-Sense In That?
1 month ago   Cool
Send
 Characters Left
Unassuming Oracle

Unassuming Oracle

If you're looking for the real deal, than c'mon in! See why I have a 5 STAR rating!

Unassuming Oracle

Unassuming Oracle

"Very quick to pick up on things. Greatly appreciate him. He is quick, friendly, and wonderful to talk to. I would recommend others to see him. Please give him a try."

Don't listen to me, take the advice that's been posted in my testimonials! Yay!

Unassuming Oracle

Unassuming Oracle

See what Pam has to say about her experience with me!

"OMG! I'm soooo thankful he's back! He's given me sooo much insight! & information about my situation! He's the bomb! Definitely have a private with him!!!!"

She knows where it's at!

1 month ago Comment Cool  
Unassuming Oracle

Unassuming Oracle

If you are looking for no nonsense guidance, and not just the fluff c'mon down! Over 25yrs of experience equates to some rapid fire insight that you just won't find elsewhere.

I am always honest, compassionate, and will give you the practical insight that you are looking for.

Smurfette Girl

Smurfette Girl  ›  Unassuming Oracle

When are you online?

3 months ago Cool  
Unassuming Oracle
Unassuming Oracle
Right Now!
1 month ago   Cool
Send
 Characters Left
Unassuming Oracle

Unassuming Oracle added to his contacts.

Justin Devereaux simundo JovanRealm4 JENNIFER AQ PSY-MEDIUM psychic Aaron Bartimaeus
1 month ago
Unassuming Oracle
Unassuming Oracle commented on a post on own wall.
1 month ago
Unassuming Oracle
1 month ago
Unassuming Oracle

Unassuming Oracle

The Oracle is in!

aquablu

aquablu  ›  Unassuming Oracle

Where is u? Hope your well. :)

Hermina Hermiana

Hermina Hermiana  ›  Unassuming Oracle

when are you on next ,been chasing you for months!!!! :)

Unassuming Oracle

Unassuming Oracle

The Oracle is in! Stop by for rapid fire insight, and lots of fun!

aquablu

aquablu  ›  Unassuming Oracle

I just wanted to thank you for being so kind to me.....you have a very loving & generous nature, it will continue to serve you. :)

3 months ago Comment Cool  
Unassuming Oracle

Unassuming Oracle

Looking for answers quick? C'mon in, take me into private chat, and I will spit out answers so fast, your head will spin!

3 months ago Comment Cool  
Unassuming Oracle
3 months ago
Unassuming Oracle

Unassuming Oracle

Online and ready to read! stop on by and see what the spirits have to say!

Unassuming Oracle

Unassuming Oracle

Online, and ready to rumble! The messages are flowing like water!

Unassuming Oracle

Unassuming Oracle

Be Back later tonight!

andrea helverson
andrea helverson
Brett, hey its andrea aka lovelybird77. you said i would hear from my ex this month btwn the 15th and 17th. im just wondering if you still see the contact happening? please let me know, thanks andrea
4 months ago   Cool
Send
 Characters Left
Unassuming Oracle

Unassuming Oracle

Back in business! Full Moon messing with Technology Today!

Unassuming Oracle

Unassuming Oracle

Technical Difficulties! eeek! be right back!

Unassuming Oracle

Unassuming Oracle

For psychic chat like no other, I'm yor brother from another Mother! Drop on by, and stay for tea and a read!

Show more  
ABOUT Unassuming Oracle Helped on: 322 Spoken languages: English Skills: tarot reading, dream interpretation, clairvoyance, love and sex, home and family Experience: 20-25 years

Online Psychics

Gentleman Jim

~$1.49~RELATIONSHIPS / VIRTUAL RELATIONSHIPS / SAME SEX RELATIONSHIPS / LOVE / DREAM INTERPRETATION / FINANCE / EMPLOYMENT / TIME-FRAMES...

Helped on: 24672

shepsychic

Sale price(1.99) Don’t worry about your love life, future, present and past.i am here for guidance

Helped on: 2757

Lovesoulmate

❤❤ BEST RATE ❤ ❤ WITH GREAT LOVE SOUL MATE PSYCHIC❤ ❤ ... I am a natural gifted psychic through blood. I come from a very long line...

Helped on: 464

STEPHANE Le LYNX

❤SPECIAL – 50 % 1,99 credits❤ ❤SPECIAL – 50 % 1,99 credits❤ ❤SPECIAL – 50 % 1,99 credits ❤ "BEST EUROPEAN MEDIUM" EMPATH TAROT MASTER...

Helped on: 1703

Love Heera The Psychic

:)☆SALE-1.99/min☆:) TRUSTED& PROVEN Psychic-Energy Channeler&Healer! for HONEST/ CLEAR guidance!:: Best LOVE& CAREER reading!☆Come in♥ Reading/...

Helped on: 7063