Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Cancel

Edit Profile Picture

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Crop Use full picture

The chosen picture is too small to crop any part of it. Clicking the button the image will be set as your profile picture.

Add as Contact
Add as Contact Contact request unsuccessful.

UK - PSYCHIC MEDIUM WAYNE´s Hall

Heidi Reis

Heidi Reis  ›  UK - PSYCHIC MEDIUM WAYNE

Reading your book at the moment and it's very good and quite entertaining. I'm a bit of an empath so strangely enough I related in an odd way. Thank you my friend! xo!

1 day ago Cool  
UK - PSYCHIC MEDIUM WAYNE

2 days ago
Syndie Ponsia

Syndie Ponsia  ›  UK - PSYCHIC MEDIUM WAYNE

hi wayne i need to know about my guides. Maybe i could take you for a reading soon.

UK - PSYCHIC MEDIUM WAYNE added to his contacts.

NIKKI EDWARDS Sasha Memedovich Melanie Hutchinson Patti P Lacey Stein
2 hours ago
Brenda Lujan

Brenda Lujan  ›  UK - PSYCHIC MEDIUM WAYNE

Hi Wayne don't know what happened but Im very happy that you have a book out I will be ordering it.
Blessings Love & Light

Inactive user
1 week ago
Kate Smith

Kate Smith  ›  UK - PSYCHIC MEDIUM WAYNE

From a place deep within me, of appreciation and absolute amazement, thank you Wayne. You showed kindness and caring to my situation and I will return to have a private reading with you. Quick and direct and I thank you once again for taking the time to talk to me. Truly gifted and blessed. Many thanks, much love and light I send to you.
Kate Morgan Smith xxx

UK - PSYCHIC MEDIUM WAYNE uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

2 weeks ago Cool  
Alexis Stewart

Alexis Stewart  ›  UK - PSYCHIC MEDIUM WAYNE

Hey you, just missed you!

Makeawish1981

Makeawish1981  ›  UK - PSYCHIC MEDIUM WAYNE

Hello It would truly amazing if I could win a demo from you,my friend had a demo from you a few days ago,and was very impressed with you,I would like to know if Khalid Has strong feelings for me?Blessings to you...

Arianne Petal

Arianne Petal  ›  UK - PSYCHIC MEDIUM WAYNE

I would like a demo reading cause I got hurt in the feelings by so many people in my life it keeps on going i just dont know how to stop it they say people change of heartbreak I am not changing i need help to find out how i can stop it. I don't know if you are a good psychic i never had a reading by you! now i cae to see demo to see ow good u are

M M

M M  ›  UK - PSYCHIC MEDIUM WAYNE

I need this demo...i want to know if my x will come back into my life...i have a little boy ....we were married

Show more  
about UK - PSYCHIC MEDIUM WAYNE Helped on: 19851 Experience: 25-30 years

online psychics

Gentleman Jim

THE WINNERS ARE ANNOUNCED! READ ON ! FREE CREDITS! MORE THAN 30,000 READINGS COMPLETED! ASK IN FREE CHAT ABOUT THE FREE CREDIT DRAWING...

Helped on: 30234

US - Psychic Alycia Rose

1.49 SECRET SALE (reg 5.99) ☆ Radio&TV ☆ Professional, Honest, Accurate, Authentic ☆ Integrity matters. There is no substitute for experience - 30 yrs....

Helped on: 14947

Psychic Love Light

I am a Psychic, Clairvoyant, Intuitive and Medium. My psychic gifts were passed down to me through my family. I have studied the lives,...

Helped on: 1408

PsychicPower Prithy

♥~LOVE GURU @ YOUR SERVICE~ REALITY DOESN'T DEMAND PROOF & MY READINGS ARE NOT MEASURED BY LENGTH BUT BY HONESTY AND ACCURACY. ๑۩۞۩๑ ~♥ FOR *QUALITY...

Helped on: 21668

ProbSolver

*PREDICTIONS HAPPENED* *MASTER OF RE-UNION* *LOVE & RELATIONSHIP* *ONE READING WILL DO* Only 1.49

Helped on: 1059