Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Cancel

Edit Profile Picture

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Crop Use full picture

The chosen picture is too small to crop any part of it. Clicking the button the image will be set as your profile picture.

Add as Contact
Add as Contact Contact request unsuccessful.

UK - PSYCHIC MEDIUM WAYNE´s Hall

Ajeet Kumar

Ajeet Kumar  ›  UK - PSYCHIC MEDIUM WAYNE

Hello Wayne!

In our chat session your last sentence couldn't be completed. Would appreciate if you could please complete it and post on my wall.

Thanks.

Sincerely

Stacey ten Brink

Stacey ten Brink  ›  UK - PSYCHIC MEDIUM WAYNE

Hi Wayne! I would love to get insight in why I haven't found my true love yet and if this will happen in the near future. Thanks in advance...

Lise Nordheim

Lise Nordheim  ›  UK - PSYCHIC MEDIUM WAYNE

Hi Wayne! I really like your style of reading, quick and accurate. Iam longing for home and love, would be great to get some confirmations that I am on the right path. If I will be more in place soon.KR Lise

Jennielouise

Jennielouise  ›  UK - PSYCHIC MEDIUM WAYNE

Hi Wayne,Hope your doing well today?Would love to win a demo with you today,could use some clarity to
my situation,Great Testimonals By The Way

JennieLouise

butterfly77lady

butterfly77lady  ›  UK - PSYCHIC MEDIUM WAYNE

Hi Wayne,
I would like clarity in the area of love or school. Any insights you can give would be greatly appreciated! If not congrats to the winner and may they find the answers they need.

HopeInGOD

HopeInGOD  ›  UK - PSYCHIC MEDIUM WAYNE

hi wayne, I would love to connect with my dad .. ((hugs))

UK - PSYCHIC MEDIUM WAYNE

UK - PSYCHIC MEDIUM WAYNE added to his contacts.

turkindian Tricey Crouch Soaring StoneHawk emylou99 fragrantvagrant livingthedream74
8 hours ago
julie perez

julie perez  ›  UK - PSYCHIC MEDIUM WAYNE

Having confusion in love and work

ROSA BLISS

ROSA BLISS  ›  UK - PSYCHIC MEDIUM WAYNE

Wayne is gifted and can pick up so much from spirit.

julie perez

julie perez  ›  UK - PSYCHIC MEDIUM WAYNE

Hi Dwayne! I added you as a contact awhile ago...Hopefully I will be lucky today!!

Rayan789

Rayan789  ›  UK - PSYCHIC MEDIUM WAYNE

Hey Wayne, just letting you know that your prediction that you told me would happen this month came true. thank you!!

18 hours ago Cool  
shelle97

shelle97  ›  UK - PSYCHIC MEDIUM WAYNE

Hello Wayne!!

Back in November of 2013, you predicted something that blew my mind.. Pregnancy in 2015.. It that still right?

viktoriya123

viktoriya123  ›  UK - PSYCHIC MEDIUM WAYNE

I WANT TO WIN DEMO :) AMAZING TESTIMONIALS!!!

Nina Le

Nina Le  ›  UK - PSYCHIC MEDIUM WAYNE

Wayne, you're awesome dear! I finally feel relief from other mixed readings from others. You were clear and to the point.

Christopher Cousineau

Christopher Cousineau  ›  UK - PSYCHIC MEDIUM WAYNE

Hi nice to meet you hope your having a nice day and talk soon!

Nina Le

Nina Le  ›  UK - PSYCHIC MEDIUM WAYNE

Ello Wayne! I have gotten several readings that leaves me to gain more clarity around my current and future love life. Thank you!

llostgirl

llostgirl  ›  UK - PSYCHIC MEDIUM WAYNE

hello,i had readings with u in the past and i know how good u are.I am back to get an advice about my current situation.I know u can open my eyes and show the way.

Show more  
about UK - PSYCHIC MEDIUM WAYNE Helped on: 18650 Experience: 25-30 years

online psychics

Gentleman Jim

NO SALE NEEDED! ALWAYS A LOW RATE!! LET'S FIND REAL SOLUTIONS TOGETHER!! RELATIONSHIPS / VIRTUAL RELATIONSHIPS / SAME SEX RELATIONSHIPS...

Helped on: 28995

PsychicPower Prithy

۩۞۩๑ I'M @ YOUR SERVICE ~ FIRST COME FIRST SERVE~ MY READINGS ARE NOT MEASURED BY LENGTH BUT BY HONESTY AND ACCURACY. ๑۩۞۩๑ ~♥ FOR *QUALITY & VALUED...

Helped on: 20771

WINDSONG07

SUPER SALE PRICE MINT (PREDICTION HAPPENED)~SEE AWESOME TESTIMONIALS~Highly Experienced*Extreme Psychic *Love&Relationship...

Helped on: 686

superpsychic

**HAPPY HOUR 1.99** HELPED BY M O R E THAN 13 OOO PEOPLE ** 5 STAR GIFTED EXPERIENCED FAMOUS~~ AWESOME FEED BACK WITH PREDICTIONS...

Helped on: 13385

kanti

Expert in relationships and love ! Contact me now to get clarity and guidance !

Helped on: 3690