Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Cancel

Edit Profile Picture

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Crop Use full picture

The chosen picture is too small to crop any part of it. Clicking the button the image will be set as your profile picture.

Add as Contact
Add as Contact Contact request unsuccessful.

UK - PSYCHIC MEDIUM WAYNE´s Hall

Jess Hona

Jess Hona  ›  UK - PSYCHIC MEDIUM WAYNE

I guess I might be too late but I am curious to know how you work? I think you would be amazing

Inactive user
clint Stetson commented on a photo on UK - PSYCHIC MEDIUM WAYNE's wall.

Your Amazing not Mad. Please consider me for a Demo sometime. I have felt down and depressed for a week now. Someone who is a psychic told me your one of the best on Oranum.

6 hours ago
Isabelle S

Isabelle S  ›  UK - PSYCHIC MEDIUM WAYNE

I would love to try your demo. I like your energy and feel as if you can help with some questions.

HumanisagitariaN

HumanisagitariaN  ›  UK - PSYCHIC MEDIUM WAYNE

I've been a fan for quite some time, Wayne! I'd love a demo reading to get some clarity in my career pursuits and hopefully work with you regarding this in the future as well! Thank you!

pinky9391 -

pinky9391 -  ›  UK - PSYCHIC MEDIUM WAYNE

Hello Wayne, hope I am not to late. Would love to win a demo with you, I have heard so much about your readings :) xxxx

Brightsun caddy

Brightsun caddy  ›  UK - PSYCHIC MEDIUM WAYNE

Hello Wayne...I never got a chance to have a reading with you and would love to and feel lucky to have selected for demo.This would be wonderful to start my day! :)

UK - PSYCHIC MEDIUM WAYNE

UK - PSYCHIC MEDIUM WAYNE added to his contacts.

HumanisagitariaN Nova Isabel Cameron Pwnage Alex Rodriguez Adrian Adjani Anahera 123
20 minutes ago
domi sarmiento

domi sarmiento  ›  UK - PSYCHIC MEDIUM WAYNE

HI Wayne! New here and trying to figure out this wall situation! Have a great day!

Marina C

Marina C  ›  UK - PSYCHIC MEDIUM WAYNE

Hello Wayne, I'm new and pretty 50/50 on the physic side of life for who is real deal online and not. I do have an open mind and have trust for I've read your bio and testimonials looks really positive and amazing! I have git such a low that I'm looking for any answers on general life and relationship directions.. do you have a trial/demo period just to verify myself a little mind cleaning and hope, please! xx Love from Australia!

sadie29

sadie29  ›  UK - PSYCHIC MEDIUM WAYNE

whn are you back

happigal27

happigal27  ›  UK - PSYCHIC MEDIUM WAYNE

Hi Wayne :) Hope all's well with you. I am almost out of credits, hence dont visit you. Love and prayers to you, always. xx

Inactive user
3 days ago
BeautifulPerson7

BeautifulPerson7  ›  UK - PSYCHIC MEDIUM WAYNE

Hey Wayne I feel like crying because you were that awesome. I wanted to ask you something if that was okay. I feel that he has been distant with me and this girl name Mina talks with him at times and I got scared that they might be trying to talk to each other as more than friends. So I got concerned and it bothered me so much that I didn't talk to him nor my family yesterday because I was worried that he is not being faithful or that he was using me. I am glad you see a great future between us and I will let you know what happens.

baby sinna

baby sinna  ›  UK - PSYCHIC MEDIUM WAYNE

17000 readings that's amazing u are the best psychic

tori gully

tori gully  ›  UK - PSYCHIC MEDIUM WAYNE

well i dont know if he good or not sorry if that sounds mean but i never had a reading so i cant say any thing but he looks like good energy!

BeautifulPerson7

BeautifulPerson7  ›  UK - PSYCHIC MEDIUM WAYNE

I see that many people has been going to you for a reading and I need the accurate truth. I am depressed and have been feeling low for many years. I also have been worried for some time about my relationship because I feel that he might be cheating on me with this girl but Idk and I love him very much and I feel low about myself because I feel that I am not good enough to him if he is cheating. Please have me win so I can feel better on what is going on. xoxo

clint Stetson

clint Stetson  ›  UK - PSYCHIC MEDIUM WAYNE

I would like to get a demo because, my life is mixed up right now. You are a great psychic im told. you not mad your just a good psychic. You seem cool.

visionseeker

baby sinna

baby sinna  ›  UK - PSYCHIC MEDIUM WAYNE

and u are the best psychic that I see on this site u have the best energy

Show more  

I'm busy now

The Psychic is already in private reading.
Please try again later.

about UK - PSYCHIC MEDIUM WAYNE Helped on: 17744 Experience: 25-30 years

online psychics

Sensei Psychic

★SALES 1.99cr/min ★TOP RATED AND FAMOUS PSYCHIC ★PREDICTION HAPPENED ★ TIME FRAME ★LOVE & RELATIONSHIP ★ CAREER ★ HEALINGS ★ SPIRITUAL...

Helped on: 4124

MARCELLO MEDIUM

75% Off only 1,99 ;) WOW Spy in his/her Intentions 360 degrees 365 days for 2015 . IS HE into YOU? Read him/Her Like a BOOK!...

Helped on: 3791

STEPHANE Le LYNX

MY SPECIALITY IS TO TUNE INTO OTHER PEOPLE’S FEELINGS LOVE SEX RELATIONSHIP / STRAIGHT to the POINT, FAST TYPER, NO WASTE OF TIME, NO SUGAR COATING

Helped on: 2756

Psychic Love Light

I am a Psychic, Clairvoyant, Intuitive and Medium. My psychic gifts were passed down to me through my family. I have studied the lives,...

Helped on: 129

jon moss

Spiritual adviser for more than 30 years . I have seen and done some amazing things so come and check me out.

Helped on: 10434