Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Cancel

Edit Profile Picture

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Crop Use full picture

The chosen picture is too small to crop any part of it. Clicking the button the image will be set as your profile picture.

Add as Contact
Add as Contact Contact request unsuccessful.

DR WAYNE - LOVE PSYCHIC´s Hall

Kristal Turner

Kristal Turner  ›  DR WAYNE - LOVE PSYCHIC

When will you be online?

DR WAYNE - LOVE PSYCHIC
DR WAYNE - LOVE PSYCHIC
I am online now :-)
2 days ago   Cool
kathyrh

kathyrh  ›  DR WAYNE - LOVE PSYCHIC

First time in your room. Can't wait to see the demo...

Dallas Odin

Dallas Odin  ›  DR WAYNE - LOVE PSYCHIC

Hi! I have read and believe you are a true psychic and I would love to come to you with a pressing question! What are my guides telling me to do / can you read what need to be read to me at this critical stage in my life? Pleas and thank you so much! Love and light!!!

maria b

maria b  ›  DR WAYNE - LOVE PSYCHIC

I need clarity about my love life and I hope that you will help me to find out ...

DR WAYNE - LOVE PSYCHIC

DR WAYNE - LOVE PSYCHIC added to his contacts.

july0708 jennifer wiest Psychic Zubi Tomika Campbell linda sparkes preveena devi
42 minutes ago
DR WAYNE - LOVE PSYCHIC
DR WAYNE - LOVE PSYCHIC commented on a post on own wall.
2 days ago
melissa m

melissa m  ›  DR WAYNE - LOVE PSYCHIC

Hello Wayne,

Sorry for the loss of your friend you have another angel watching over you now. Just wanted you to know my thoughts and prayers are with you. Much love xoxoxo

Melissa

elinka1

elinka1  ›  DR WAYNE - LOVE PSYCHIC

Hey dear just wondered where is the option of email reading that you mention in your profile? Would be nice to have something I can go back to to read again. X

DR WAYNE - LOVE PSYCHIC
DR WAYNE - LOVE PSYCHIC
I don't do email readings but all readings can be obtained from support admin on oranum.
3 days ago   Cool
tangled

tangled  ›  DR WAYNE - LOVE PSYCHIC

Wayne!!!

tangled
tangled
Please come back online
1 week ago   Cool
Stacey zzz

Stacey zzz  ›  DR WAYNE - LOVE PSYCHIC

Thank you

Anj Sch

Anj Sch  ›  DR WAYNE - LOVE PSYCHIC

Love is like the wind, you can feel it but you can\'t see it.
-Thank you Wayne

Autumne

Autumne  ›  DR WAYNE - LOVE PSYCHIC

Thanks for your message, it was actually lovely to read, very warming & heartfelt. I'm actually really missing him whilst he's overseas, so that speaks volumes for me at where I'm at holistically! Cheers :)

Stacey zzz

Stacey zzz  ›  DR WAYNE - LOVE PSYCHIC

Dr. Wayne is awesome. He is the real deal. Extremely Accurate and he will blow your mind.

Sreejith A

Sreejith A  ›  DR WAYNE - LOVE PSYCHIC

are you available now for a free chat?

jennifer wiest

jennifer wiest  ›  DR WAYNE - LOVE PSYCHIC

i really wanna private chat with you but your busy :( how much do you charge per minute?

Show more  
about DR WAYNE - LOVE PSYCHIC Helped on: 22915 Experience: 25-30 years

online psychics

Celtic Moon

☼ EMPATH-ACCURATE-SPOT ON-CLEAR-QUICK ☼ Understanding, Attention, Patience. Insight here NOW!

Helped on: 964

ocultlive

WELCOME in my chat room. LOOKING TO FIND YOUR SOULMATE? NEED THE RIGHT HELP IN YOUR LOVE LIFE?. Accurate And Honest Reader, Call Me...

Helped on: 22336

Leelahel Lunette

Romance & Finance Expert ☆ ACCURATE ☆ No questions in free chat ☆ Month by month time projections ☆ Spirit readings ☆ Business consultations ☆ Always at...

Helped on: 7367

loveissues

sale price 1.99 PSYCHIC MEDIUM - TRUE PREDICTIONS - WITH TIME FRAME - SPECIALIZATION - LOVE AND RELATIONSHIP - JOBS - FINANCE - ENERGIES HEALING - TOP RATED PSYCHIC

Helped on: 2233

Bernadett81

Gypsy clairvoyant, love and relationship expert,love bond,money magic, career, dream interpretation, health GOOD TO KNOW ABOUT ME I am...

Helped on: 279