Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Cancel

Edit Profile Picture

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Crop Use full picture

The chosen picture is too small to crop any part of it. Clicking the button the image will be set as your profile picture.

Add as Contact
Add as Contact Contact request unsuccessful.

Cosmic Sister´s Hall

michelle connell

michelle connell  ›  Cosmic Sister

i love cosmic sister she gave me a little message from my dad brought tears to my eyes happy ones i must say xxx love and blessings back cosmic im sooo grateful yr sooo koool :-)) xxx

1 month ago Cool  
Paris lady

Paris lady  ›  Cosmic Sister

thank you for such a wonderul reading! Cosmic is highly recommended! your guidance, sharp and quick mind. your reading was so thorough and detailed like non other i have had! your compassion , love and light is so evident!! thank u so much!! you lifted my spirits! :)

Beauty In The Sky

Beauty In The Sky  ›  Cosmic Sister

Cosmic -

Just wanted to say thank you for your great reading yesterday.

You may not even recall what you said but it made a tangible difference in my life right away. I have had more expansion and a better experience overall today directly due to even a short reading I had with you.

So, thank you for sharing your gifts and showing up! Wishing you continued success, growth, expansion and prosperity.

Lots of love! - BeautyInTheSky

2 months ago Cool  
Cosmic Sister

Cosmic Sister added to her contacts.

spiritual The Psychic Melissa Brownstein Tessa Leger john pal cathy schwemer golden light
10 hours ago
Maushmi1985

Maushmi1985  ›  Cosmic Sister

She's absolutely excellent and perfect! I love her. So detailed and accurate without me telling her much.. This is an amazing gifted person

Thank you and god bless you.

gabriella angel

gabriella angel  ›  Cosmic Sister

Thank you soo much for lovely reading :)

Lelde Ozola Bumane

Lelde Ozola Bumane  ›  Cosmic Sister

Cosmic sister,
I was the lucky winner of your demo and I must say I really enjoyed it.
All the things you mentioned about my partner and about my job/career were spot on.
I wil defintely take your advice and hopefully I will get a job that really suits me.

Thank you again!
Have a blessed day,
Lelde

4 months ago Cool  
Jennifer Stegall

Jennifer Stegall  ›  Cosmic Sister

I just want to say you are incredible thank you. your advice is awesome!

5 months ago Cool  
yummy cake

yummy cake  ›  Cosmic Sister

cosmic sister I was truly impressed with the way you connected so quickly and accurately. you answered my question and went a little further and described our desires and our current situation. thank you so much for your demo. i also loved the way you did answer many of the other peoples questions. It was a pleasure.

5 months ago Cool  
leo nellie

leo nellie  ›  Cosmic Sister

Thank you so much for helping me equipt myself with helpful tools for a smoother flowing life. Thank you so much.

5 months ago Cool  
Sky 103
Sky 103
Wow - what a comment! Thanks for sharing this. :)
3 months ago   Cool
Trish710

Trish710  ›  Cosmic Sister

Cosmic Sister has been wonderful! I have been having some doubts regarding an individual and she picked up many details about that without even I told her. Thank you for showing me what it is! I feel better!

leo nellie

leo nellie  ›  Cosmic Sister

loved my palm reading. Thank you so much. Hope to chat with you soon.

11 months ago Cool  

Show more  
about Cosmic Sister Helped on: 3896 Experience: 20-25 years

online psychics

truthful

1.99sale .Prediction happened(check testimonials)one of top expert,accurate time frame and prediction,love and relationship...

Helped on: 26064

Psychic Love Light

I am a Psychic, Clairvoyant, Intuitive and Medium. My psychic gifts were passed down to me through my family. I have studied the lives,...

Helped on: 6875

Intuitive Natalie

★ CLEAR & ACCURATE PSYCHIC PREDICTIONS★MOST POWERFUL READINGS

Helped on: 14041

Psychic Leelahel

Romance & Finance Expert ☆ No questions in free chat ☆ Month by month time projections ☆ Manners valued ☆ Always at your service!

Helped on: 11269

shepsychic

(Sale1.99) Predictions Happened Accurate Time Frames Love , Relationship Special.

Helped on: 9446