Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Cancel

Edit Profile Picture

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Crop Use full picture

The chosen picture is too small to crop any part of it. Clicking the button the image will be set as your profile picture.

Add as Contact
Add as Contact Contact request unsuccessful.

Sugarbare´s Hall

Attach  

Please validate your account, to use this function.

Save your profile or to use this feature!
Your URL is not valid!
characters left
Betty B

Betty B  ›  Sugarbare

Now the contractor, who isn't halfway done working on my den, says he won't do any more unless he can get another draw so he's stopped. The balance was to be paid at finish. What an enormous mess I have and he's just walked off! like a prissy ..... I didn't want to give him the rest of the payment before the job was finished, like the contract he gave me said ... that would be ALL the money UPFRONT ... he keeps telling me I can trust him. All my exHs said the same thing.

Betty B

Betty B  ›  Sugarbare

My heart is breaking. I so thought I was going to get thru this ok. We both did. My friend who is an auditor there said even she thought it was going fine. My horoscope said this entire month was great for asking for a raise! or getting a promotion. .. now, I have to wait 6 months, get more bills paid down.

Betty B

Betty B  ›  Sugarbare

Just got email saying I failed bg check. No felonies n such, must be too much debt ... no wonder I need a job! ideas?

Betty B

Betty B  ›  Sugarbare

Paperwork is going thru like a breeze! $65 background check, non-refundable. cross yer fingers for me.

Betty B

Betty B  ›  Sugarbare

Got the job offer. Not the one I was expecting but something is better than nothing and I am applying. Money coming in is good, money going out is not. Now to pray I pass the credit check. It's been a long time and a rough road. Thank you darling - you were right on the dot!

Hamlynhyde Hamlynhyde

Hamlynhyde Hamlynhyde uploaded a photo to Sugarbare's wall.

Description:

Betty B

Betty B  ›  Sugarbare

GREAT news. Son's friend who is skip tracker, looked up his case and it has been closed. DA wrote CLOSED, labeled it as trival gossip not worth pursuing so son is off the hook in all ways. Son is in shock. The stalker changed her name & is in hiding so investigators cannot find her. All the guys he worked with have been term'd.

Hamlynhyde Hamlynhyde

Hamlynhyde Hamlynhyde uploaded a photo to Sugarbare's wall.

Description:

Lovemusic1032

Lovemusic1032  ›  Sugarbare

hey im trying to do a private again

zinka geraets

zinka geraets  ›  Sugarbare

hi sugar, lost connection with you ! stayed up especially for the reading and now yr gone :-(

3 weeks ago Cool  
zinka geraets
zinka geraets
pls mail me or cantact me for energy reading !have to go to bed now it's 1.23 over here now, and I was on topof yr list :-)
love Zinka
3 weeks ago   Cool
Send
 Characters Left
fairey dust

fairey dust uploaded a photo to Sugarbare's wall.

Description:

fairey dust

Description:

fairey dust

fairey dust  ›  Sugarbare

what email for me apply for job

4 weeks ago Comment Cool  
fairey dust

fairey dust  ›  Sugarbare

how do I get job her I have spical thing I do I see dead what loved one have say

Inactive user
fairey dust commented on a photo on Sugarbare's Profile album.

you are so cool cant wait do reading with you soon

4 weeks ago
fairey dust

Description:

ernesthenry vogtII

ernesthenry vogtII  ›  Sugarbare

sugar is AWESOME...........cowboy7x

4 weeks ago Comment Cool  
karebear30

karebear30  ›  Sugarbare

u must have logged off..i was hoping to clarify a cpl things..hope i see u on again soon!!

4 weeks ago Comment Cool  
London Mermaid

London Mermaid  ›  Sugarbare

not sure what happened, the system tells me the psychic has left....

4 weeks ago Comment Cool  
jessywhat

jessywhat  ›  Sugarbare

Hey, hun. Waiting for you, hope you have time for a private! :)

4 weeks ago Comment Cool  

Show more  
Sugarbare

ABOUT Sugarbare Helped on: 4640 Experience: 15-20 years

Online Psychics

Mystic Maddia

BRITISH PSYCHIC ★ MEDIUM ★ 5 STAR TRUTHFUL READINGS ★ LOVE / RELATIONSHIPS / JOB / FINANCE ★ ACCURATE TIME FRAMES ★ PREDICTIONS ★ FAMOUS...

Helped on: 2602

Love Heera The Psychic

:)☆50% off Sale☆:) :Top-Rated Psychic! Here to give guidance!come in::Accuracy and insightful GUARANTEED (95%)about love, money and career! ☆♥Reading/ Advising...

Helped on: 4798

mssaul mssaul

LOVE AND RELATIONSHIP EXPERT~~~I read on all areas including Health, Finances, Jobs, Careers, Family, Dreams and relocation. I can pick...

Helped on: 3557

AlmightyParo

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ LOVE AND RELATIONSHIP EXPERT, FINANCES, CAREER, DREAMs, UNBLOCKING ALL BLOCKS, NATURAL CLAIRVOYANT, PREDICTION AND GUIDANCE. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Helped on: 1352

Sensei

☆☆☆ TOP RATED PSYCHIC AND MEDIUM ☆☆☆PREDICTION, ADVISE, ☆☆☆TAROT READER, CLAIRVOYANT, CLAIRAUDIENT AND CLAIRSENTIENT, TWIN FLAME,...

Helped on: 1218