Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Cancel

Edit Profile Picture

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Crop Use full picture

The chosen picture is too small to crop any part of it. Clicking the button the image will be set as your profile picture.

Add as Contact
Add as Contact Contact request unsuccessful.

Sugarbare´s Hall

Attach  

Please validate your account, to use this function.

Save your profile or to use this feature!
Your URL is not valid!
Characters left
Adriane 1032

Adriane 1032  ›  Sugarbare

i clicked on your private page you signed off on me i clicked on your public page you signed off on me ... dont know what happened ... ok goodnight

Adriane 1032

Adriane 1032  ›  Sugarbare

oh i just tried to add but you singed off let me know when youre back on thank you

AmandaGailxo

AmandaGailxo  ›  Sugarbare

I just had my first reading with sugarbare. i used my phone app so i couldn't leave a review. She is very insightful and helped me with all my questions! She confirmed what i was feeling about my situation and gave me the confidence to move forward with my decision. I felt she was giving me a truthful and accurate reading! Well worth the price!! I will definatly come back for future questions and readings and would recommend to family and friends! 10 stars! Thank you so much for my reading tonight!

Sunshine MH

Sunshine MH  ›  Sugarbare

amazing woman!! very inspiring! will have my first private reading on payday :)

Adiee S

Adiee S  ›  Sugarbare

Hello sugarbare things finally worked out just like you said isn't that amazing?! lol Thanks again a lot for your help :)) And the convo in your chat from last time really inspired me for my essays ;p so we shall see I have high expectations from it hahah

Lynda22

Lynda22  ›  Sugarbare

thanks so much Sugarbare.. sorry I couldn't add any more credits

starlite49

starlite49  ›  Sugarbare

Thank you very much, you are amazing. x

starlite49

starlite49  ›  Sugarbare

Hi Sugarbare,

As you started to explain the situation to me, you froze. Then, my laptop crashed. I'm using my daughter's laptop now, but unfortunately as I entered the room you left. Would you please come back and help me, I'm so upset and sad with my current situation. It's 23:30 here and I have to get up at 5:00 to go to work and need some reassurance or closure.

I appreciate your support.

Mali (Starlite49)

Sugarbare

Sugarbare

Happy New Years to everyone 2015 is going to be the best year ever I just know it! If you want to see what the New Year has in store for you please come see me for a 2015 month to month forcast!

2 months ago Comment Cool   think this is cool.
arta nayebi

arta nayebi  ›  Sugarbare

hello dear! Merry Christmas! I dreamed about my mother will die in a week, this said a doctor after blood test. thankyou

Betty B

Betty B  ›  Sugarbare

Happy holidays to you and yours.
FYI, that dangerous situation you warned me about did happen, I went to the ER and am going to be ok. Just really bruised up, everywhere. Heartbroken.
Hope your holidays were better. You were accurate.

joanna emmm

joanna emmm  ›  Sugarbare

or if he will contact me aat all i just need to know the truth at this point..

Amy Hunter

Amy Hunter  ›  Sugarbare

Are you coming back on? I got my credit stuff figured out!

Betty B

Betty B  ›  Sugarbare

Hope u r having a better day!

lavenderlilly13

lavenderlilly13  ›  Sugarbare

I get email alerts when you come online and I always try and catch you, but you're never on when I get here. I need a reading :( Where are you?

jillian

jillian  ›  Sugarbare

will you be online today?

Betty B

Betty B  ›  Sugarbare

Hello!

Show more  
about Sugarbare Helped on: 5872 Experience: 15-20 years

online psychics

Gentleman Jim

NO SALE NEEDED! ALWAYS A LOW RATE!! LET'S FIND REAL SOLUTIONS TOGETHER!! RELATIONSHIPS / VIRTUAL RELATIONSHIPS / SAME SEX RELATIONSHIPS...

Helped on: 29125

Master Enigma

✿✿ HAPPY HOURS RATE ( 1.99 ) FOR TWO HOURS ☆13000+READINGS ☆BEST IN PREDICTIONS,AND TIME FRAME Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ MASTER OF LOVE Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ i""""...

Helped on: 14450

Love Heera The Psychic

❤☆Sale4U☆Care4U❤.:)I PREDICT. TRUSTED& PROVEN Psychic-Energy Channeler&Healer! for HONEST/ CLEAR guidance for LIFE!: Best LOVE&CAREER guide!☆♥...

Helped on: 10530

Naborara shahid

AWESOME TESTIMONIALS OF PREDICTION HAPPENED*★13000+READINGS★MASTER IN LOVE AND RELATIONSHIP PREDICTION HAPPENED 5 Star TOP Rated & Top...

Helped on: 14135

gracepetals

Accurate predictions. Psychic/Medium ~Clairvoyant, Clairaudient, Empath. Relationships, twin flame, career expert. Very genuine, honest,time frames given. Chakra Reiki...

Helped on: 6563