Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Cancel

Edit Profile Picture

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Crop Use full picture

The chosen picture is too small to crop any part of it. Clicking the button the image will be set as your profile picture.

Add as Contact
Add as Contact Contact request unsuccessful.

Sugarbare´s Hall

Attach  

Please validate your account, to use this function.

Save your profile or to use this feature!
Your URL is not valid!
Characters left
Adiee S

Adiee S  ›  Sugarbare

Hello sugarbare things finally worked out just like you said isn't that amazing?! lol Thanks again a lot for your help :)) And the convo in your chat from last time really inspired me for my essays ;p so we shall see I have high expectations from it hahah

Lynda22

Lynda22  ›  Sugarbare

thanks so much Sugarbare.. sorry I couldn't add any more credits

starlite49

starlite49  ›  Sugarbare

Thank you very much, you are amazing. x

starlite49

starlite49  ›  Sugarbare

Hi Sugarbare,

As you started to explain the situation to me, you froze. Then, my laptop crashed. I'm using my daughter's laptop now, but unfortunately as I entered the room you left. Would you please come back and help me, I'm so upset and sad with my current situation. It's 23:30 here and I have to get up at 5:00 to go to work and need some reassurance or closure.

I appreciate your support.

Mali (Starlite49)

Sugarbare

Sugarbare

Happy New Years to everyone 2015 is going to be the best year ever I just know it! If you want to see what the New Year has in store for you please come see me for a 2015 month to month forcast!

4 weeks ago Comment Cool   think this is cool.
arta nayebi

arta nayebi  ›  Sugarbare

hello dear! Merry Christmas! I dreamed about my mother will die in a week, this said a doctor after blood test. thankyou

Betty B

Betty B  ›  Sugarbare

Happy holidays to you and yours.
FYI, that dangerous situation you warned me about did happen, I went to the ER and am going to be ok. Just really bruised up, everywhere. Heartbroken.
Hope your holidays were better. You were accurate.

joanna emmm

joanna emmm  ›  Sugarbare

or if he will contact me aat all i just need to know the truth at this point..

Amy Hunter

Amy Hunter  ›  Sugarbare

Are you coming back on? I got my credit stuff figured out!

Betty B

Betty B  ›  Sugarbare

Hope u r having a better day!

lavenderlilly13

lavenderlilly13  ›  Sugarbare

I get email alerts when you come online and I always try and catch you, but you're never on when I get here. I need a reading :( Where are you?

jillian

jillian  ›  Sugarbare

will you be online today?

Betty B

Betty B  ›  Sugarbare

Hello!

Betty B

Betty B  ›  Sugarbare

hello

Sylvia812

Sylvia812  ›  Sugarbare

Thank you Sugarbare for helping me the other day. Your explanation of a complex topic was clear and easy for me to understand. Knowing I was distressed, you took the time to speak with me and explain. I appreciate and thank you for your kindness and wholeheartedly agree that I was led to where I needed to be (to you),

2 months ago Comment Cool  
Betty B

Betty B  ›  Sugarbare

The psycho kid's mother just waved n smiled at me! I don't understand this at all. Sent another letter telling them they are forcing me to file court papers.

Betty B

Betty B  ›  Sugarbare

sorry I keep missing you! Sent Demand for Payment letters out n so far, none have tried to reply to me....

Show more  
about Sugarbare Helped on: 5817 Experience: 15-20 years

online psychics

UK - PSYCHIC MEDIUM WAYNE

BRITISH UK TV TOP RATED SPIRITUAL PSYCHIC MEDIUM WITH AN AMAZING RECORD OF OVER 17000 READINGS GIVEN IN JUST THREE YEARS ON ORANUM * ACCURATE READINGS AND PREDICTIONS *...

Helped on: 17841

Master Enigma

`HAPPY HOURS ☆13000+READINGS ☆BEST IN PREDICTIONS,AND TIME FRAME Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ MASTER OF LOVE Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ i"""" LOVE EXPERT """ ONE OF...

Helped on: 13839

Sensei Psychic

★SALES 1.99cr/min ★TOP RATED AND FAMOUS PSYCHIC ★PREDICTION HAPPENED ★ TIME FRAME ★LOVE & RELATIONSHIP ★ CAREER ★ HEALINGS ★ SPIRITUAL...

Helped on: 4150

Mystic Maddia

✿ EXPERIENCED ACCURATE PSYCHIC MEDIUM WITH WORLD WIDE FAME ✿ PREDICTIONS & TIME FRAMES ✿ READINGS ON LOVE, RELATIONSHIPS, CAREER,...

Helped on: 5337

ELPIDA - HOPE

* "SHOCKING" PSYCHIC READINGS * -----AMAZING INSIGHTS! Genuine ! Unlike An other! ---- Medium, healer , Card reader!

Helped on: 4343