Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Cancel

Edit Profile Picture

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Crop Use full picture

The chosen picture is too small to crop any part of it. Clicking the button the image will be set as your profile picture.

Add as Contact
Add as Contact Contact request unsuccessful.

Angelchild´s Hall

Dawn Staudt

Dawn Staudt  ›  Angelchild

when will you be on again?

8 months ago Comment Cool  
Crystal1990

Crystal1990  ›  Angelchild

Hi AngelChild :)
How Are You?

9 months ago Comment Cool  
Crystal1990

Hi AngelChild
How Are You?

9 months ago Comment Cool  
Lea Dussurget

Lea Dussurget  ›  Angelchild

She sounds amazingly AWESOME.

10 months ago Cool
rubyru chamberlain
rubyru chamberlain
She awesome and a very beautiful soul as well, miss not having seen you angelchild, hopefully see you soon, am thinking of you xoxox
9 months ago   Cool
Send
 Characters Left
lisa mckee

lisa mckee  ›  Angelchild

Hello just wanted to let you know I really am thankful for your reading, a month ago brought much peace to my family. I used the user name lost2013 remember me?

rubyru chamberlain

rubyru chamberlain  ›  Angelchild

Hello my dearest friend how have you been? It has been a long time and I have thought of you often, hopefully speak to you soon, I would like to share my journey with you xxx

lorraine leuthauser

lorraine leuthauser  ›  Angelchild

I feel her so much! I feel her trying to jump in my body, I shake, cry everyday please help me!

1 year ago Comment Cool  
lorraine leuthauser

lorraine leuthauser  ›  Angelchild

pLEASE HELP ME ABOUT MY 34 YEAR OLD DAughter, I need closure for me, Please help me

Carbonek_King

Carbonek_King  ›  Angelchild

Angel, I don't see why you're behaving like this? I did absolutely nothing to warrant your treatment, I've been nothing but kind, sincere and nice to you...

1 year ago Cool   think this is cool.
 View all 16 comments
Derek Ackerknecht
Derek Ackerknecht
I agree she has been very rude!
1 year ago   Cool  
Aberken10
Aberken10
i came in a room and she just started making rude faces...she need to be more friendly!!!!!!!!!!
1 year ago   Cool  
StokedTyrone
StokedTyrone
i also have bad experiences with her. she has been very rude to me, i am a proud african american.
her people have done a lot of bad things to mine but she refused to give me a free reading for all the suffering we blacks have been through. i feel very offensed such racism still exist these days. even now that we are president. why is the white man always bringing us down?
1 year ago   Cool
Send
 Characters Left
ilex81

ilex81  ›  Angelchild

Thank you angelchild for what you said. you really did know what was goin on with me, and your words of encouragment made my day, i wish you the best thank you!

Aleah Ryder

Aleah Ryder  ›  Angelchild

Credits set for a few days now! Just sitting and waiting, trying to decide. LOL Let me know when you're ready and hydrated! LOL

Angelchild

Angelchild added some new information about herself

1 year ago
aundreya25

aundreya25  ›  Angelchild

hi there how are you feeling thse days?

brooke1029

brooke1029  ›  Angelchild

i wished i could chat with you but there is something wrong with my account :(

brooke1029
brooke1029
haha you are such a good dancer!
1 year ago   Cool
brooke1029
brooke1029
i came in to read your bio bc i am interested in a reading as soon as i can get my account fixed, ive never had one so ive been checking into everyone to see who i think fits for me
1 year ago   Cool
Send
 Characters Left
ItsMia13

ItsMia13  ›  Angelchild

Heyy Angel, my computer is having problems and it said i wasnt in the room when i was. But im gunna tryo to fix my computer :) but wanted to say i hope you have a great night ! :) see u tomorrow ! xoxo

Dai Ku Myo

Dai Ku Myo  ›  Angelchild

Angel has great energy ! x

1 year ago Comment Cool  
Crystal1990

Angelchild

1 year ago Comment Cool  

Show more  
ABOUT Angelchild Helped on: 1043 Experience: 20-25 years

Online Psychics

Gentleman Jim

RELATIONSHIPS / VIRTUAL RELATIONSHIPS / SAME SEX RELATIONSHIPS / LOVE / DREAM INTERPRETATION / FINANCE / EMPLOYMENT / TIME-FRAMES / LOST...

Helped on: 21458

Master Enigma

♥♥ HAPPY HOURS 1.99 ONLY ♥♥ ☆☆ Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ MASTER OF LOVE Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ i"""" LOVE EXPERT """ more than # 9000...

Helped on: 9774

ThePsychic Ora

·٠•●♥WELCOME FRIENDS♥●• Happy Hours 1.49....1.49,,,,1.49 only TOP RATED AND RANKED PSYCHIC FOR.... LOVE AND RELATIONSHIP, MONEY AND FINANCE, MARRIAGE AND...

Helped on: 1248

jon moss

Psychic Medium Spiritualist . Clarity where its needed With no Information Required

Helped on: 7701

PsychicAnn Lucas

Join me for answers regarding LOVE FAMILY MONEY CAREER ECT... Please read my profile and reviews & JOIN ME FOR A PRIVATE CHAT NOW!!!...

Helped on: 4912