Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Cancel

Edit Profile Picture

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Crop Use full picture

The chosen picture is too small to crop any part of it. Clicking the button the image will be set as your profile picture.

Add as Contact
Add as Contact Contact request unsuccessful.

whitestarr´s Hall

rainbow stars

rainbow stars  ›  whitestarr

are you coming online tonight?

rainbow stars

i saw you left already..i can come back tomorrow or wednesday morning

rainbow stars

somebody took you. I ll wait..

rainbow stars

Hope you come online this morning..

egnav31

egnav31  ›  whitestarr

sorry my boss just came over i have to close the window...but thanks for the reading.

whitestarr

whitestarr added to her contacts.

rachel davies Brightstar Robert Jasmin7975 rainbow stars Chrissy Newme strawberryhearts
6 days ago
rainbow stars

hope you come online this morning..I ll wait for you

whitestarr

whitestarr

WELCOME - expert TAROT card reading, Reiki master lv 4 ( healing and cleaning ur body from bad energy) 25 years of experience, only in private chat 2.99 credits min.
I'm EXPERT in love readings, family dynamics, love triangles, and other areas of personal growth.
Type of readings*
- Ex love ( If he or she come back. Do you have chance or let him or her go)
- Existed relationship or marriage
- What he or she thinking. Guidance what to do.
- other areas
Have hard time, broken heart or other emotional problems, can't move on. Something blocking you.
Talk to me. I don't judge, only try to help. Light is always there.
Or order mail reading. Only 14.99 $ per one question.

rainbow stars

I need to talk with you...Are you coming online this morning?

whitestarr
whitestarr
Sorry I went to Doctor today. Hope everything is good with you and your family. God bless. Wish you great day full of good energy and smile on your face.
2 weeks ago   Cool
rainbow stars

can you come back?

whitestarr
whitestarr commented on a post on own wall.
2 weeks ago
whitestarr

whitestarr uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

1 month ago Cool  
whitestarr

whitestarr

cutiecat5 › whitestarr

Thank you Whitestar for a wonderful reading and message!!! Your accuracy was superb and consistent in every aspect of my situation. Your past predictions came true to the smallest detail that you've described. God Bless You and Your gifts WhiteStar!! xoxo

cutiecat5

cutiecat5  ›  whitestarr

Thank you Whitestar for a wonderful reading and message!!! Your accuracy was superb and consistent in every aspect of my situation. Your past predictions came true to the smallest detail that you've described. God Bless You and Your gifts WhiteStar!! xoxo

2 months ago Cool  
Brandon G

Brandon G  ›  whitestarr

Well heading to sleep now Angel, Your super experienced and your one of the best of the best in my books. I'll be sure to come in from time to time to brighten up your days and make you show that angelic smile of yours ^_^ have a great day/great night sweetheart. see you at the new horizon!! :3

whitestarr

whitestarr cools 's profile.

Heather Stanworth Sensei HeartAngel Naborara LOVE PSYCHIC
2 months ago

Show more  
about whitestarr Helped on: 3618 Spoken languages: Bosnian, English, Croatian, Serbian, Slovenian Skills: tarot reading, gipsy card reading, angel card reading, pendulum, reiki Experience: 15-20 years

online psychics

LoveDrNikki Psychic

♫ Over 27K Oranum Readings ♫ Relationships - Love & Romance Expert ♫ 45 yrs exp. ♫ Career ♫ Finances ♫ Family ♫ Gifted ♫ Accurate ♫ Details ♫...

Helped on: 27069

Psychic Love Light

I am a Psychic, Clairvoyant, Intuitive and Medium. My psychic gifts were passed down to me through my family. I have studied the lives,...

Helped on: 6838

amanlove truesoul

i am aman :) i have god gifted talent , by which i can help others..in love, finance , relationship, health issues etc, i really love to help others , who need help ,...

Helped on: 3256

mssaul mssaul

LOVE AND RELATIONSHIP EXPERT~~~I read on all areas including Health, Finances, Jobs, Careers, Family, Dreams and relocation. I can pick...

Helped on: 11657

Cassie Psychic

:I specialize in Relationships: :Love Readings: :I answer your deepest concerns and questions: :I am a spiritual adviser :Memory Recovery

Helped on: 3637