Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Cancel

Edit Profile Picture

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Crop Use full picture

The chosen picture is too small to crop any part of it. Clicking the button the image will be set as your profile picture.

Add as Contact
Add as Contact Contact request unsuccessful.

LoveDrNikki Psychic´s Hall

LoveDrNikki Psychic
LoveDrNikki Psychic commented on a photo on own wall.

Lover’s Heart Spread

Available for only $14.99 this in-depth relationship reading focuses on the two of you and gives definitive information to you for your relationship. With 14 cards you receive clarity and messages you can rely on. Covering the Foundation, Hopes, Fears, Expectations, Efforts, Commitment, and the Long Term Potentials/Outcome! Order yours today!

Double Down Applies to Lover's Heart Spread! Order before 4pm on Saturday.

56 minutes ago
LoveDrNikki Psychic

LoveDrNikki Psychic uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

E-MAIL DOUBLE DOWN –Order BEFORE 4pm SATURDAY

Order an e-mail reading and get a double value!

❤❤❤ 14.99 – 4000 Character minimum instead of 2000–3 ?s
❤❤❤ 24.99 – 8000 Character minimum instead of 4000–4-5?s

E-mail readings are solid readings with accurate details to provide clarity!

And, don’t forget I have a whole bunch of special e-mail readings that I do! You can check them out at:

http://community.oranum.com/en/club/lovedrnikki-email

LoveDrNikki Psychic
LoveDrNikki Psychic
Lover’s Heart Spread

Available for only $14.99 this in-depth relationship reading focuses on the two of you and gives definitive information to you for your relationship. With 14 cards you receive clarity and messages you can rely on. Covering the Foundation, Hopes, Fears, Expectations, Efforts, Commitment, and the Long Term Potentials/Outcome! Order yours today!

Double Down Applies to Lover's Heart Spread! Order before 4pm on Saturday.
56 minutes ago   Cool
LoveDrNikki Psychic

LoveDrNikki Psychic

E-MAIL DOUBLE DOWN DEAL!

The Oranum system cannot allow for sales on e-mail readings – but I have come up with a way to give my e-mail clients a special! If I can’t change the price I CAN change the value!

If you order an e-mail from me between 4pm MDT today and 4pm MDT Saturday and you will receive my E-MAIL DOUBLE DOWN DEAL!! That means that I will give you twice the value on your e-mail.

The system requires that for the 14.99 e-mail you receive a minimum of 2,000 characters in your e-mail; and for the 24.99 e-mail you receive a minimum of 4,000 characters. During e-mail double down I guarantee that you actually receive a minimum of double that!

And, don’t forget I have a whole bunch of special e-mail readings that I do! You can check them out at: http://community.oranum.com/en/club/lovedrnikki-email

ORDER YOUR E-MAIL DOUBLE DOWN TODAY!!

LoveDrNikki Psychic

LoveDrNikki Psychic

E-MAIL DOUBLE DOWN DEAL!

The Oranum system cannot allow for sales on e-mail readings – but I have come up with a way to give my e-mail clients a special! If I can’t change the price I CAN change the value!

If you order an e-mail from me between 4pm MDT today and 4pm MDT Saturday and you will receive my E-MAIL DOUBLE DOWN DEAL!! That means that I will give you twice the value on your e-mail.

The system requires that for the 14.99 e-mail you receive a minimum of 2,000 characters in your e-mail; and for the 24.99 e-mail you receive a minimum of 4,000 characters. During e-mail double down I guarantee that you actually receive a minimum of double that!

And, don’t forget I have a whole bunch of special e-mail readings that I do! You can check them out at: http://community.oranum.com/en/club/lovedrnikki-email

ORDER YOUR E-MAIL DOUBLE DOWN AFTER 4pm MST TODAY!!

Lori Andrews
Lori Andrews
Cool!!
5 hours ago   Cool
LoveDrNikki Psychic

Description:

Astrological Happenings Today

Moon in Gemini Square Neptune in Pisces
Moon in Gemini Trine Sun in Aquarius
Moon in Gemini Trine Mercury in Aquarius
Moon in Gemini Sextile Uranus in Aries
Moon in Gemini Square Mars in Pisces
Moon in Gemini Quincunx Pluto in Capricorn
Moon in Gemini Square Chiron in Pisces

OPPORTUNITY PERIOD: From 8pm EST today to 3:23am EST Saturday morning we have an opportunity period. It’s a great time for important discussions or planning and thinking!

LoveDrNikki Psychic

Description:

Thanks for a great afternoon shift Oranum Friends!

If I don't make it back online tonight, I'll be back in FREE CHAT in the morning and hope you will join me then for more fun, games, and conversations.

LoveDrNikki Psychic

LoveDrNikki Psychic added to her contacts.

Sirmatticus1 rainbow93 Brenda Berney getwithme Mystic Knight AngelAriel999
6 hours ago
LoveDrNikki Psychic

Description:

Back in FREE CHAT after a great PRIVATE CHAT reading.

I hope you will join me for more fun, games, and conversations.

SALE -
3:15-4:15 - 2.99 -40 % OFF
4:15-5:00 - 3.99 - 20% OFF

OPPORTUNITY PERIOD: From 8pm EST today to 3:23am EST Saturday morning we have an opportunity period. It’s a great time for important discussions or planning and thinking!

LoveDrNikki Psychic

LoveDrNikki Psychic added some new information about herself

7 hours ago
LoveDrNikki Psychic

Description:

Back in FREE CHAT after a great PRIVATE CHAT reading.

SALE -

LoveDrNikki Psychic

Description:

( ̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅ ̲̅]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅ ) Need Help With a Broken Heart? ( ̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅ ̲̅]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅ )

Sometimes moving forward from something we really wanted to have in our lives is one of the hardest things in life to do! It helps to have something to talk to that can help you see the road ahead and the new you that you can become. Realizing that the love we hope for is not to be is difficult, let me help you find your inner strength!

SALE -

LoveDrNikki Psychic

Description:

Back in FREE CHAT after a short but strong PRIVATE CHAT reading.

SALE -

LoveDrNikki Psychic

Description:

Astrological Happenings Today

Moon in Gemini Square Neptune in Pisces
Moon in Gemini Trine Sun in Aquarius
Moon in Gemini Trine Mercury in Aquarius
Moon in Gemini Sextile Uranus in Aries
Moon in Gemini Square Mars in Pisces
Moon in Gemini Quincunx Pluto in Capricorn
Moon in Gemini Square Chiron in Pisces

LoveDrNikki Psychic

Description:

Hey Hey Hey Oranum Friends!

I hope you will all join me for some fun, games and conversations!!

SALE -

LoveDrNikki Psychic

LoveDrNikki Psychic

Sorry I'm running a little late this afternoon....

I'm heading in to FREE CHAT for a couple of hours and hope you will join me for more fun, games, and conversations.

SALE -

LoveDrNikki Psychic

LoveDrNikki Psychic

Thanks for a great morning shift Oranum Friends!

I'll be back in FREE CHAT this afternoon for more fun, games, and conversations.

LoveDrNikki Psychic

LoveDrNikki Psychic

Back in FREE CHAT after a fantastic PRIVATE CHAT read!!

1 HOUR ONLY

60% OFF

1 HOUR ONLY

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
SALE RATE - 1.99
இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—

LoveDrNikki Psychic

Description:

Back in FREE CHAT after another great PRIVATE CHAT read!!

1 HOUR ONLY

60% OFF

1 HOUR ONLY

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
SALE RATE - 1.99
இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—

LoveDrNikki Psychic

Description:

( ̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅ ̲̅]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅ ) Need Help With a Broken Heart? ( ̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅ ̲̅]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅ )

Sometimes moving forward from something we really wanted to have in our lives is one of the hardest things in life to do! It helps to have something to talk to that can help you see the road ahead and the new you that you can become. Realizing that the love we hope for is not to be is difficult, let me help you find your inner strength!

Flash Sale - 60% OFF - 1.99

LoveDrNikki Psychic

Description:

1 HOUR ONLY

60% OFF

1 HOUR ONLY

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
SALE RATE - 1.99
இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—

Show more  
about LoveDrNikki Psychic Helped on: 17251 Experience: 30- years

online psychics

PsychicPower Prithy

۩۞۩๑ MANY PREDICTED EVENT OF JAN CAME TO PASS. MY READINGS ARE NOT MEASURED BY LENGTH BUT BY HONESTY AND ACCURACY. ๑۩۞۩๑ ~♥ FOR *QUALITY & VALUED...

Helped on: 20031

UK - PSYCHIC MEDIUM WAYNE

BRITISH UK TV TOP RATED SPIRITUAL PSYCHIC MEDIUM WITH AN AMAZING RECORD OF OVER 17000 READINGS GIVEN IN JUST THREE YEARS ON ORANUM * ACCURATE READINGS AND PREDICTIONS *...

Helped on: 17778

Graham Elkin

RELATIONSHIP EXPERT! Ask me ANYTHING! Every question has an answer & every problem has a solution! I'm Graham Elkin,...

Helped on: 7167

CloudSong

*****Enter the Faery and ArchAngel room, where there is Positive energy for everyone!!!!!!!!****

Helped on: 3270

LOVE ANSWERS BY LIZ

$1.99 LOVE ANSWERS, POLITE & NON JUDGMENTAL, TRUTHFUL, NO TOOLS/QUICK CONNECTION,32 YRS.EXP.

Helped on: 3025