Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Cancel

Edit Profile Picture

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Crop Use full picture

The chosen picture is too small to crop any part of it. Clicking the button the image will be set as your profile picture.

Add as Contact
Add as Contact Contact request unsuccessful.

LoveDrNikki Psychic´s Hall

LoveDrNikki Psychic

LoveDrNikki Psychic uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

Thanks for a great evening Oranum Friends!

I'll be in FREE CHAT in the morning and hope you will join me for more fun, games, and conversations.

LoveDrNikki Psychic

Description:

Have you ordered your Lover's Heart Spread yet?

Available for only $14.99 this in-depth relationship reading focuses on the two of you and gives definitive information to you for your relationship. With 7 cards you receive clarity and messages you can rely on. Covering the Foundation, Hopes, Fears, Expectations, Efforts, Commitment, and the Long Term Potentials/Outcome! 7 cards for 14.99 or 14 cards for 24,99. Order yours today!!

12 hours ago Cool  
LoveDrNikki Psychic

Description:

Try a reading with a reader who:

- Still reads for the first person she read for at Oranum
- Has completed nearly 15,000 Oranum Readings
- Has celebrity clientele & clients from all over the world
- Has completed over 170,000 career readings
- One of Oranum’s Top Readers
- Caring and professional
- No sugar coating
- Is open to what you have to ask

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
SALE RATE - 40% OFF
இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—

12 hours ago Cool  
LoveDrNikki Psychic

Description:

1 HOUR FLASH SALE

6-7pm MST TONIGHT ONLY

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
SALE RATE - 40% OFF
இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—

LoveDrNikki Psychic

Description:

I'm taking an early dinner break...I'll be back in FREE CHAT by 6:00 for an hour of FREE CHAT FUN and a special

1 HOUR FLASH SALE

6-7pm MST TONIGHT ONLY

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
SALE RATE - 40% OFF
இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—

LoveDrNikki Psychic

LoveDrNikki Psychic

Well...I'm making Progress!

Got the writing chore done...now it's reading of Shakespeare that keeps me from being on camera.

However, if you need me for a PRIVATE CHAT I'll be waiting for you down in ONLINE MODE

Click on "look for more psychics" and scroll down to the yellow buttons...I'd love the interruption! *wink*

Lori Andrews
Lori Andrews
Go girl!!! You're the best loved your last email!! You're always so accurate:) Down to the details!!!
14 hours ago   Cool
LoveDrNikki Psychic

LoveDrNikki Psychic

So...

I'm back, but FREE CHAT is going to have a wait a bit...I'm working on the re-write of the business plan so can't be in free chat right now, but I am in ONLINE MODE if you need me....

Just click on the "look for more psychics" link
and scroll down to the YELLOW buttons and you'll see me there...just waiting for you to whisk me away for your PRIVATE READING...

LoveDrNikki Psychic

Description:

e!

I'll be back in FREE CHAT at 3pm MST and hope you will join me for some fun, games, and conversations!

Photo taken last Monday near the shore of Hebgen Lake, Montana....such a pretty, pretty boy. A special treat for my Aries friends!!

LoveDrNikki Psychic
LoveDrNikki Psychic uploaded 10 photos to Winterscene album.

17 hours ago
LoveDrNikki Psychic

LoveDrNikki Psychic added to her contacts.

Sirmatticus1 getwithme Mystic Knight rainbow93 Brenda Berney AngelAriel999
17 hours ago
LoveDrNikki Psychic

Description:

Hey Hey Hey Oranum Friends!

Oh yes I am here! However, I have some writing projects to work on so I am available in ONLINE MODE.

That means it is very easy to find me...just click on the "look for more psychics" link and scroll down to the YELLOW buttons and you will find me there waiting for you!

LoveDrNikki Psychic

Description:

Oh yes I am here! However, I have some writing projects to work on so I am available in ONLINE MODE.

That means it is very easy to find me...just click on the "look for more psychics" link and scroll down to the YELLOW buttons and you will find me there waiting for you!

LoveDrNikki Psychic

Description:

Astrological Happenings Today!

Mercury in Aquarius Sextile Uranus in Aries
Moon enters Gemini
Moon in Gemini Squares Venus in Pisces
Moon in Gemini Opposition Saturn in Sagittarius

Moon in Gemini indicates a great time for letter writing or short trips. One of the best times of the month to find shortcuts. Thoughts may be scattered and concentration may be a little difficult.

LoveDrNikki Psychic

Description:

LoveDrNikki Psychic
LoveDrNikki Psychic uploaded 9 photos to Winter Celebrations Club's Profile album.

19 hours ago
LoveDrNikki Psychic
LoveDrNikki Psychic uploaded 1 photo to LoveDrNikki Blog Club's Profile album.

19 hours ago
LoveDrNikki Psychic
LoveDrNikki Psychic uploaded 2 photos to Keeping Resolutions Club's Profile album.

19 hours ago
LoveDrNikki Psychic

Description:

LoveDrNikki Psychic
20 hours ago
LoveDrNikki Psychic

Description:

Happiness comes from within, not from without. Cultivate internal happiness so that you can show a smile to the world.

Show more  
about LoveDrNikki Psychic Helped on: 17231 Experience: 30- years

online psychics

Sensei Psychic

★SALES 1.99cr/min ★TOP RATED AND FAMOUS PSYCHIC ★PREDICTION HAPPENED ★ TIME FRAME ★LOVE & RELATIONSHIP ★ CAREER ★ HEALINGS ★ SPIRITUAL...

Helped on: 4124

MARCELLO MEDIUM

75% Off only 1,99 ;) WOW Spy in his/her Intentions 360 degrees 365 days for 2015 . IS HE into YOU? Read him/Her Like a BOOK!...

Helped on: 3791

STEPHANE Le LYNX

MY SPECIALITY IS TO TUNE INTO OTHER PEOPLE’S FEELINGS LOVE SEX RELATIONSHIP / STRAIGHT to the POINT, FAST TYPER, NO WASTE OF TIME, NO SUGAR COATING

Helped on: 2756

Psychic Love Light

I am a Psychic, Clairvoyant, Intuitive and Medium. My psychic gifts were passed down to me through my family. I have studied the lives,...

Helped on: 129

jon moss

Spiritual adviser for more than 30 years . I have seen and done some amazing things so come and check me out.

Helped on: 10434