Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Cancel

Edit Profile Picture

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Crop Use full picture

The chosen picture is too small to crop any part of it. Clicking the button the image will be set as your profile picture.

Add as Contact
Add as Contact Contact request unsuccessful.

LoveDrNikki Psychic´s Hall

LoveDrNikki Psychic

LoveDrNikki Psychic uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

Missing me in Free Chat? Try an E-mail Reading!

Western Astrology Reports (career, spiritual, personal path choice, etc.)

Biorhythm Charts (monthly, annual, compare yours with another)

Lover’s Heart Spread – 7 (14.99) or 14 (24.99) card spread on your love relationship or potential

The Career Builder– 8 (14.99) or 16 (24.99) card spread focused on your career path

Petals of Spring– 6 (14.99) or 12 (24.99) card spread focused on love and romance.

and many more!

LoveDrNikki Psychic

LoveDrNikki Psychic

We were able to get quite a bit done yesterday. The downstairs is done, the cabin is ready, the burn pile is almost gone, the front area has been raked, bathrooms have been GI'd and all that jazz. Today it is the kitchen, chapel, main hall and more outside work!

I so very much appreciate your patience with me as we get ready for our Grand Opening/Open House - it had been 15 years in the making (our non-profit was incorporated in 2001) and tomorrow it happens! It is a very exciting and busy time for us here at the Center.

I promise pictures of everything! And, you know what the good thing about having a business Grand Opening for your birthday - you not only get amazing flowers (we've ordered flowers for the altar, etc.), but a good cleaning everywhere!

HAPPY BELTANE MY FRIENDS! I'll be back in FREE CHAT at soon as I can! I miss you guys!!!

Kay D

Kay D  ›  LoveDrNikki Psychic

I was close to tears as I read your email reading. It was clear and seemed as though you were physically present. You showed empathy in relating what the cards says..

This is m third contact with you in 3 years and all your visions has come to pass including the birth of my children and the progression of my studies. I thank God that I found you, to sort of reassure me to persevere when things are not going my way.

Thank you so so much... and see you soon xxx

LoveDrNikki Psychic
LoveDrNikki Psychic
Kay D - I am so glad that I have been able to be of help to you! I hope I can continue to be a source of solace and guidance as you navigate the course of your life. You wouldn't be making progress if YOU weren't working so hard. Never give up on a dream Kay D!
3 hours ago   Cool
LoveDrNikki Psychic

LoveDrNikki Psychic

I have to ask for your patience for just a few more days! I will try to be online as much as I can when I can and will post my expected times here, but for the next few days I won't be able to be online much - we have our Grand Opening on Monday and there's still sooo much left to do. There's the rest of the cleaning and the baking, and the information hand outs and and and and

However, I will be doing e-mail readings over the next few days, so if you need a reading - just pop me an e-mail request!

THanks for your patience and understanding!

LoveDrNikki Psychic
13 hours ago
LoveDrNikki Psychic

LoveDrNikki Psychic

I have to ask for your patience for just a few more days! I will try to be online as much as I can when I can and will post my expected times here, but for the next few days I won't be able to be online much - we have our Grand Opening on Monday and there's still sooo much left to do. There's the rest of the cleaning and the baking, and the information hand outs and and and and

However, I will be doing e-mail readings over the next few days, so if you need a reading - just pop me an e-mail request!

19 hours ago Cool  
LoveDrNikki Psychic

LoveDrNikki Psychic added to her contacts.

Sister Shadow faith711 ASTROPSIQUE kerry1840 shadowlights kez Medium
1 hour ago
LoveDrNikki Psychic
LoveDrNikki Psychic commented on a post on own wall.
3 hours ago
LoveDrNikki Psychic

LoveDrNikki Psychic

Howdy Hey Oranum Friends!

If you were one of the lovely people who ordered an e-mail reading during double-down...check your inbox where you receive e-mail from Oranum...your reading is there waiting for you!

LoveDrNikki Psychic

LoveDrNikki Psychic

LoveDrNikki Psychic

LoveDrNikki Psychic

Thanks for an AWESOME morning Oranum Friends!

I'm off for chores and getting ready for the big Grand Opening on Monday (Yes, I plan on posting pics!) I have a 3 page list of things to do to get done!

If I don't make it back online this evening I'll be in FREE CHAT in the morning!!

LoveDrNikki Psychic

LoveDrNikki Psychic

E-MAIL DOUBLE DOWN DEAL!

The Oranum system cannot allow for sales on e-mail readings – but I have come up with a way to give my e-mail clients a special! If I can’t change the price I CAN change the value!

If you order an e-mail from me between now and 4pm MDT Saturday and you will receive my E-MAIL DOUBLE DOWN DEAL!! That means that I will give you twice the value on your e-mail.

The system requires that for the 14.99 e-mail you receive a minimum of 2,000 characters in your e-mail; and for the 24.99 e-mail you receive a minimum of 4,000 characters. During e-mail double down I guarantee that you actually receive a minimum of double that!

❤❤❤ 14.99 – 4000 Character minimum instead of 2000–3 ?s
❤❤❤ 24.99 – 8000 Character minimum instead of 4000–4-5?s

E-mail readings are solid readings with accurate details to provide clarity!

Lover’s Heart Spread – 7 (14.99) or 14 (24.99) card spread on your love relationship or potential

The Career Builder– 8 (14.99) or 16 (24.99) card spread focused on your career path

Music Reading - 6 (14.99) or 12 (24.99) song reading focused on answering your question

Order Yours NOW - All e-mail double down readings will be delivered within 24 hours of order.

1 day ago Cool  
Kay D
Kay D
What is the difference between 8 or 16 for the career builder?
1 day ago   Cool
LoveDrNikki Psychic

LoveDrNikki Psychic

Hey Guys and Gals!

I'll be in FREE CHAT at the top of the hour for a bit and hope you will join me for some fun, games, and conversations.

LIMITED AVAILABILITY SALE THIS MORNING!! I will only be online for a few hours today - we're getting ready for our Grand Opening for the Center on Monday. Got lots of cleaning and prep yet to do...

50% OFF

1 day ago Cool  
LoveDrNikki Psychic

LoveDrNikki Psychic

E-MAIL DOUBLE DOWN DEAL!

The Oranum system cannot allow for sales on e-mail readings – but I have come up with a way to give my e-mail clients a special! If I can’t change the price I CAN change the value!

If you order an e-mail from me between now and 4pm MDT Saturday and you will receive my E-MAIL DOUBLE DOWN DEAL!! That means that I will give you twice the value on your e-mail.

The system requires that for the 14.99 e-mail you receive a minimum of 2,000 characters in your e-mail; and for the 24.99 e-mail you receive a minimum of 4,000 characters. During e-mail double down I guarantee that you actually receive a minimum of double that!

Music Reading - 6 (14.99) or 12 (24.99) song reading focused on answering your question

Order Yours NOW - All e-mail double down readings will be delivered within 24 hours of order.

LoveDrNikki Psychic

Description:

It's E-MAIL DOUBLE DOWN TIME!!!

E-MAIL DOUBLE DOWN

To get one of the best e-mail deals on ORANUM

Order before 4pm SATURDAY to get the DOUBLE DOWN DEAL

LoveDrNikki Psychic

Description:

THanks for a great morning shift Oranum Friends!

I am going to try to do a short shift late this evening after we get back from our town run. If I don't se eyou tonight I will be back onine in FREE CHAT in the morning!

LoveDrNikki Psychic

Description:

( ̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅ ̲̅]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅ ) Need Help With a Broken Heart? ( ̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅ ̲̅]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅ )

Sometimes moving forward from something we really wanted to have in our lives is one of the hardest things in life to do! It helps to have something to talk to that can help you see the road ahead and the new you that you can become. Realizing that the love we hope for is not to be is difficult, let me help you find your inner strength!

SALE RATE

LoveDrNikki Psychic

Description:

E-MAIL DOUBLE DOWN

LoveDrNikki Psychic

Description:

Hey Hey Hey Oranum Friends!

I'm back in free chat after another great private chat reading.

I hope you will join me for more fun, games, and conversation.

SALE RATE

LoveDrNikki Psychic

LoveDrNikki Psychic added some new information about herself

2 days ago
LoveDrNikki Psychic

Description:

E-MAIL DOUBLE DOWN

Show more  
about LoveDrNikki Psychic Helped on: 24492 Experience: 30- years

online psychics

Sensei HeartAngel

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Angelic Psychic Natural Clairvoyant Truthful Fast Accurate Prediction and Timeframes Lightworker Love & Relationship Reunion...

Helped on: 11557

EXPERT ZEE The psychic

LOVE & RELATIONSHIP . VERY ACCURATE READINGS WITH TIME-FRAMES.IM LOVE PSYCHIC , INTUITIVE, MEDIUM, EMPATH, CLAIRCOGNIZANCE. HONEST READINGS TO THE POINT.

Helped on: 3744

Graham Elkin

RELATIONSHIP EXPERT! NO SHUFFLING RANDOM CARDS, OR INFO NEEDED. , CHECK OUT MY FEED BACK, ASK ME ANYTHING! 40 YEARS EXPERIENCE. Every...

Helped on: 11996

Clarity Love

1.49 SALE PRICE THE PSYCHIC ,FORTUNE TELLER,CURSE REMOVAL,PROVEN PREDICTION WITH EXACT TIME FRAME INSTANT CONNECTION

Helped on: 4170

lifecfiona

QUICK AND SHARP READINGS USING UNIQUE COMBINATION OF CARDS AND INTUITION. LIFE COACH, GUIDANCE IN "HOPELESS" SITUATIONS... LOVE, CAREER, FAMILY AND OTHER...

Helped on: 3023