Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Cancel

Edit Profile Picture

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Crop Use full picture

The chosen picture is too small to crop any part of it. Clicking the button the image will be set as your profile picture.

Add as Contact
Add as Contact Contact request unsuccessful.

LoveDrNikki Psychic´s Hall

LoveDrNikki Psychic

LoveDrNikki Psychic uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

Good Morning Oranum Friends!

I am back in FREE CHAT after an AWESOME private chat connection!! :)

I hope you will join me for more fun, games, and conversation!

2 minutes ago Cool
LoveDrNikki Psychic

LoveDrNikki Psychic

I"m heading back into FREE CHAT after my breakfast break and hope you will join me for more fun...we're still reviewing some of my new decks! :)

And, as always, I'll be available for those all important private chat questions.

20 minutes ago Cool
LoveDrNikki Psychic

LoveDrNikki Psychic added some new information about herself

1 hour ago
LoveDrNikki Psychic

LoveDrNikki Psychic

Thanks for a FANTASTIC early morning shift!

Congrats to all of you who got in on my FLASH SALE.

I'm taking a short break and will be back in FREE CHAT shortly!

1 hour ago Cool  
LoveDrNikki Psychic

LoveDrNikki Psychic

Back in FREE CHAT after a fantastic Private Chat Connection!!

FLASH SALE - 1 HR ONLY - only 7 minutes left!

✯✯✯✯✯ 1.99 per minute ✯✯✯✯✯

Get a reading from one of Oranum's best AND save over 50%!!!

LoveDrNikki Psychic

LoveDrNikki Psychic

Back in FREE CHAT after an AWESOME Private Chat Connection!!

FLASH SALE - 1 HR ONLY

Get a reading from one of Oranum's best AND save over 50%!!!

LoveDrNikki Psychic

LoveDrNikki Psychic added to her contacts.

mindfulscorpio Taura Lady GoldenAngel KristalGipsy GIPSGOLD Jowanda Erzsebet Psychic
4 minutes ago
LoveDrNikki Psychic

LoveDrNikki Psychic

I'll BE DOING MY ORANUM DESIGNATED DEMO AT 8:45 MDT - 3 minutes

I'm back in FREE CHAT after a great connection in PRIVATE CHAT!!

I have a special treat this morning! My new decks came in so we'll be reviewing them in FREE CHAT today.

Chrysalis Tarot
Earth Magic, Oracle Cards
Crystal Visions Tarot
Oracle of Visions (by one of my most favorite Tarot artists, Ciro Marchetti)
and, The Book of Shadows Tarot

LoveDrNikki Psychic

LoveDrNikki Psychic

Good morning Oranum Friends!

I'm back in FREE CHAT after a great connection in PRIVATE CHAT!!

I have a special treat this morning! My new decks came in so we'll be reviewing them in FREE CHAT today.

Chrysalis Tarot
Crystal Visions Tarot

AND I GOT THE DEMO - in FREE CHAT!!!

LoveDrNikki Psychic

LoveDrNikki Psychic

Back in FREE CHAT after a great PRIVATE CHAT connection and hope you will join me!

Chrysalis Tarot
Crystal Visions Tarot

LoveDrNikki Psychic

LoveDrNikki Psychic

See you in FREE CHAT in 20 minutes!

Chrysalis Tarot
Crystal Visions Tarot

LoveDrNikki Psychic
4 hours ago
LoveDrNikki Psychic

LoveDrNikki Psychic

Good Morning Oranum Friends!

I'll be online in FREE CHAT at the top of the hour and hope you will join me for more fun, games, and conversations! :)

Chrysalis Tarot
Crystal Visions Tarot

LoveDrNikki Psychic

LoveDrNikki Psychic

Hey Oranum Friends...we'll have to talk Tarot in the morning...I'm not feeling the best (it is just too darned hot) but will be back online in the morning! :)

LoveDrNikki Psychic

LoveDrNikki Psychic uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

New Decks to be reviewed in FREE CHAT - Talking Tarot Late Night -

Once I get my "American Idol" fix I'll be in FREE CHAT for a while playing with/sharing the new decks! :)

Chrysalis Tarot
Crystal Visions Tarot

Stop by after 9pm MDT for some fun talking Tarot!

LoveDrNikki Psychic

LoveDrNikki Psychic

July 23, 2014
LOVE COURT DOCKET

Love Court Docket Number 1-23-07-14.

LOVE COURT in FREE CHAT at 10:00a.m. MDT – Wednesdays and Saturdays!

With the Wacky Wednesday 2.49 sale Love Court got started a little late this morning, but Court was called to order at 11:28am MDT. It did not take long for the group to agree that a good topic for our trial today was “Can trust be rebuilt after a lie.” This simple question brought out quite a response from the members in the room. There were a wide range of responses given from the Court in regard to the matter.

Robinpena was quick to ask the qualifier “what was the lie about,” while several members gave simple yes responses. Bethanyyyy mirrored Robinpena’s questions with “thats a good one. I guess it depends on how big the lie.” Fun_fundazz was quick to offer that “yes…but it depends on intensity and frequency of the lie. “

LoveDrNikki, as judge for the court, posed that there was a difference between him telling you that you look fine in those pants when what he really feels is that they are just horrendously ugly. Miranda_prenurse made a great statement that “if it’s to be manipulative and controlling I would end it.” This met with a round of agreement from the members in the room. What the lie was for, how often the lies happened and the size of the lie were all mitigating factors.

Member whitediamond2004 brought out a consideration not mentioned before and that was that if the lie is for something like a surprise then it is probably okay. At this point LoveDrNikki threw a curve into the discussion pointing out that we all lie…the person we lie to the most may be ourselves, but we all lie at some level or another.

None of us are perfect and whether it is telling the boss there was heavy traffic when you really were running late because of a phone call with a friend or fibbing to a friend to save them a personal hurt, or even telling the whopper just to cover our butt with your sweetie, you are still perpetrating an untruth. We are all human and sometimes that helps us understand another person’s motivations.

Again, whitediamond2004 showed wisdom when posting “but there is always an underlying reason to why we lie.” And, yes there is. The most common reason for lying is living in fear: fear of being in trouble, fear of disappointing someone, fear of hurting someone’s feelings, feeling of restrictions, fear, fear, fear.

The room was in general accord that a pathological liar was a whole different thing and that one should be set aside as soon as possible. As mentioned numerous times during the Love Court debate, the type of lie really has a lot more to do with how the person who lied deals with it. If the liar was willing to fess up (“I know I should have told you the truth, I am so sorry…I just thought you would be mad.”) rather than being caught in the lie (or even during the being caught) most members in the room were willing to give the liar more forgiveness.

Member fun_fundaaz summed up much of the sentiment in the room with “so I guess we are down to frequency, magnitude of lies…repentence so far.” Whitediamond2004 also echoed the room sentiment “I think that if someone makes an effort not to lie then we should be tolerant.”

Having thoroughly discussed the matter LoveDrNikki called the court (that’s everyone in the room) to order and the request for a verdict was made. Those believing that you could rebuild trust after a lie were requested to vote yea and those believing that trust could not be rebuilt were requested to vote nay. A total of seven votes were cast with all being in the yea category indicating that so far Love Court is unanimous that trust can be rebuilt!

Disagree with the Court’s opinion? Let us know what you think. Either post your comment here or…come join us in Court…

LOVE COURT that is!

LoveDrNikki

NEXT COURT: Saturday, July 26th, 2014, 10:00 a.m.

16 hours ago Cool  
LoveDrNikki Psychic

LoveDrNikki Psychic

Once I get my "American Idol" fix I'll be in FREE CHAT for a while playing with/sharing the new decks! :)

Chrysalis Tarot
Crystal Visions Tarot

LoveDrNikki Psychic
LoveDrNikki Psychic commented on a photo on own wall.

Sorry Fun...Wednesday is harvest day ... I'll be back on in the morning. I'll be posting the verdict in my Docket Report later this evening. ;)

19 hours ago
LoveDrNikki Psychic

LoveDrNikki Psychic

Chrysalis Tarot
Crystal Visions Tarot

19 hours ago Cool  
LoveDrNikki Psychic
20 hours ago

Show more  
LoveDrNikki

ABOUT LoveDrNikki Psychic Helped on: 14155 Experience: 30- years

Online Psychics

LoveDrNikki Psychic

✿ Over 43 yrs exp ✿ Professional ✿ Caring ✿ Accurate ✿ Truth & Honesty Delivered With Love ✿ Life Coach ✿ Gifted ✿ Love ✿ Relationships ✿ Online...

Helped on: 14155

problemsgoodbye

❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ALL RELATIONSHIP ISSUES ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤TIME FRAMES AND EFFECTIVE SOLUTIONS ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ HEALING...

Helped on: 442

araishaa

Top Master Psychic with strong powerful abilities and all matters !! "You will be amazed how accurate I am" "Great high numbers of predictions came...

Helped on: 4557

Devi PsychicFae

TRUE PSYCHIC CONNECTION-Accurate Spiritual Healer & Divine *Life Coach*

Helped on: 2821

Leelahel Lunette

Please read my room rules! ☆ Romance & Annual Review Expert ☆ Excellent at personal connections ☆ My name is Leelah. I am not here to...

Helped on: 4238