Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Cancel

Edit Profile Picture

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Crop Use full picture

The chosen picture is too small to crop any part of it. Clicking the button the image will be set as your profile picture.

Add as Contact
Add as Contact Contact request unsuccessful.

LoveDrNikki Psychic´s Hall

LoveDrNikki Psychic

LoveDrNikki Psychic

Phew! We were able to get the demo done! YAH!!!

Thanks for a great morning Oranum Friends! Here's my schedule for this afternoon/evening:

4:30-6:30pm MDT – RAPID FIRE READS – 1.49 per minute – 10 minute max
7:30-8:00pm MDT – 1.99 per minute
8:00-8:30pm MDT – 2.49 per minute
8:30-9:00pm MDT – 2.99 per minute

36 minutes ago Cool
LoveDrNikki Psychic

LoveDrNikki Psychic

DEMO TIME!!!

in FREE CHAT

in 6 MINUTES

LoveDrNikki Psychic

LoveDrNikki Psychic uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

Back in FREE CHAT after a lovely PRIVATE CHAT READING

and it's

DEMO TIME!!!!!!

LoveDrNikki Psychic

Description:

Back in FREE CHAT after an AMAZING PRIVATE CHAT!

I hope you will join me for fun, games, and conversations.

LoveDrNikki Psychic

Description:

❤ Have difficulty moving forward?
❤ Is your heart telling you one thing and your head telling you another?
❤ Not sure whether to read his/her actions?
❤ Confused about what is really going on?

Come by free chat and get to know me for a bit. If you like what you see/feel we can go to a private chat that will truly provide you with clarity and understanding.

LoveDrNikki Psychic

LoveDrNikki Psychic

Back in FREE CHAT after a lovely PRIVATE CHAT reading!

I hope you will join me for more fun, games, and conversations!!

LoveDrNikki Psychic

LoveDrNikki Psychic added to her contacts.

nancy kassab Brittney Horstman Sugar coat Zoey Olsen Cmarie Carmona LadyElle LaCroix
32 minutes ago
LoveDrNikki Psychic

Description:

RAPID FIRE READS return on TODAY (4:30 - 6:30 pm MDT/6:30 - 8:30pm EDT)

Get those lists of questions ready! How many questions can I answer for you in 10 minutes? You may be surprised! It’s a great way to give one of Oranum’s best a try at a great price! 

RAPID FIRE READS are only available for a limited time!! Make sure you are ready to capitalize on the savings!!

1.49 per min, 10 min max, repeat reads okay – that’s Over 63% OFF

From 4:30 - 6:30 pm mdt TUESDAY

LoveDrNikki Psychic

Description:

Good Morning! Good Morning!! Good Morning!!!

I'll be in FREE CHAT for a couple of hours this morning and hope you will join me for more fun, games, and conversations.

“The earth has music for those who listen.”
― George Santayana

LoveDrNikki Psychic

LoveDrNikki Psychic

See you in FREE CHAT in 5 minutes! :)

LoveDrNikki Psychic

LoveDrNikki Psychic

Good Morning Oranum Friends!

I'll be online in FREE CHAT at the top of the hour and hope you will join me for more fun, games, and conversations.

LoveDrNikki Psychic

Description:

⊱✿❀✿ MY ASTROLOGY REPORT SPECIAL ✿❀✿⊰

One of my favorite astrology reports is the SPIRITUALITY NATAL CHART! Frankly, this report comes close to completely filling up the allowed space for a horoscope response. Filled with great information about you, your spirituality, and your connection to spirit this nearly 40,000 character report is sure to help you gain a deeper understanding of yourself and your connection with the spiritual realm.

LoveDrNikki Psychic
LoveDrNikki Psychic commented on a photo on own wall.

¸.•*¨*•♫♪ MUSIC READING!!

I connect very strongly with music as I am the only member of my family that has not been a professional musician. My March Reading Special is based on my unique connection with music. Music readings include links to videos along with a narrative that helps to explain what I am seeing in your music reading.

14.99 = 8-10 song playlist - double down only
24.99 = 12-15 song playlist - double down only

11 hours ago
LoveDrNikki Psychic
LoveDrNikki Psychic commented on a photo on own wall.

Lover’s Heart Spread

Available by e-mail only this in-depth relationship reading focuses on the two of you and gives definitive information to you for your relationship. You receive clarity and messages you can rely on. Covering the Foundation, Hopes, Fears, Expectations, Efforts, Commitment, and the Long Term Potentials/Outcome! Order yours today!

14.99 - 14 cards - double down only
24.99 - 21 cards - double down only

11 hours ago
LoveDrNikki Psychic

Description:

E-MAIL DOUBLE DOWN

To get one of the best e-mail deals on ORANUM

Order between 4pm today and 4pm TUESDAY

❤❤❤ 14.99 – 4000 Character minimum instead of 2000–3 ?s
❤❤❤ 24.99 – 8000 Character minimum instead of 4000–4-5?s

E-mail readings are solid readings with accurate details to provide clarity!

And, don’t forget I have a whole bunch of special e-mail readings that I do! You can check them out at:

http://community.oranum.com/en/club/lovedrnikki-email

LoveDrNikki Psychic
LoveDrNikki Psychic
Lover’s Heart Spread

Available by e-mail only this in-depth relationship reading focuses on the two of you and gives definitive information to you for your relationship. You receive clarity and messages you can rely on. Covering the Foundation, Hopes, Fears, Expectations, Efforts, Commitment, and the Long Term Potentials/Outcome! Order yours today!

14.99 - 14 cards - double down only
24.99 - 21 cards - double down only
11 hours ago   Cool
LoveDrNikki Psychic
LoveDrNikki Psychic
¸.•*¨*•♫♪ MUSIC READING!!

I connect very strongly with music as I am the only member of my family that has not been a professional musician. My March Reading Special is based on my unique connection with music. Music readings include links to videos along with a narrative that helps to explain what I am seeing in your music reading.

14.99 = 8-10 song playlist - double down only
24.99 = 12-15 song playlist - double down only
11 hours ago   Cool
LoveDrNikki Psychic

Description:

⊱✿❀✿ MY ASTROLOGY REPORT SPECIAL ✿❀✿⊰

One of my favorite astrology reports is the SPIRITUALITY NATAL CHART! Frankly, this report comes close to completely filling up the allowed space for a horoscope response. Filled with great information about you, your spirituality, and your connection to spirit this nearly 40,000 character report is sure to help you gain a deeper understanding of yourself and your connection with the spiritual realm.

15 hours ago Cool  
LoveDrNikki Psychic
LoveDrNikki Psychic commented on a post on own wall.
15 hours ago
imyoyo

imyoyo  ›  LoveDrNikki Psychic

Whew. Didn't find out til after 4 but you were right. No deployment in April. Scout/sniper unit. When we hung up i literally burst in to tears of relief.

LoveDrNikki Psychic
LoveDrNikki Psychic
So glad you got "good" news...I'm sure he wasn't thrilled, but at least you can relax a little now sweetie! See you in FREE CHAT in the mornin'!
15 hours ago   Cool  
imyoyo
imyoyo
haha his exact words actually. I'm not thrilled. lol
15 hours ago   Cool
LoveDrNikki Psychic

LoveDrNikki Psychic

Hey There Oranum Friends~

The good news is that most of the yard is weeded, the trees are trimmed, and the yard looks a whole heck of a lot better!

The bad news is all the raking this afternoon kicked my butt! LOL I'll be back in FREE CHAT in the morning for my morning shift tomorrow...and the weather forecast says we may get snow this weekend! Go figure! But hey...the bird feeders are all full...which is a good thing.

See you in FREE CHAT in the morning!

LoveDrNikki Psychic

Description:

RAPID FIRE READS return on TUESDAY (4:30 - 6:30 pm MDT/6:30 - 8:30pm EDT)

Get those lists of questions ready! How many questions can I answer for you in 10 minutes? You may be surprised! It’s a great way to give one of Oranum’s best a try at a great price! 

RAPID FIRE READS are only available for a limited time!! Make sure you are ready to capitalize on the savings!!

1.49 per min, 10 min max, repeat reads okay – that’s Over 63% OFF

From 4:30 - 6:30 pm mdt TUESDAY

Show more  
about LoveDrNikki Psychic Helped on: 18289 Experience: 30- years

online psychics

Master Enigma

✿✿ HAPPY HOURS ☆13000+READINGS ☆BEST IN PREDICTIONS,AND TIME FRAME Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ MASTER OF LOVE Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ i"""" LOVE EXPERT """...

Helped on: 14900

Mystic Maddia

SALE ✿ EXPERIENCED ACCURATE PSYCHIC MEDIUM WITH WORLD WIDE FAME ✿ PREDICTIONS & TIME FRAMES ✿ READINGS ON LOVE, RELATIONSHIPS, CAREER,...

Helped on: 6320

Medeea Love

★ ! Expert best performance ✿ ❤"...picked up on m situations before I said a word.5★!"

Helped on: 1865

ELPIDA - HOPE

* "SHOCKING" PSYCHIC READINGS * ----- ----- AMAZING INSIGHTS! ----- ----- Genuine ! Unlike An other! ***** METAPHYSICAL COUNSELOR & LAW OF ATTRACTION...

Helped on: 4670

jon moss

Spiritual adviser for more than 30 years . I have seen and done some amazing things so come and check me out.

Helped on: 11058