Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Cancel

Edit Profile Picture

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Crop Use full picture

The chosen picture is too small to crop any part of it. Clicking the button the image will be set as your profile picture.

Add as Contact
Add as Contact Contact request unsuccessful.

LoveDrNikki Psychic´s Hall

LoveDrNikki Psychic

LoveDrNikki Psychic

Back in FREE CHAT and hope you will join me!!!

7-9pm - FREE CHAT w/MADAME RUE - 1.99 per minute! ◣_◢
9-10pm - FREE CHAT - 2.99
(all times MDT)

17 minutes ago Cool
LoveDrNikki Psychic

LoveDrNikki Psychic

Dinner's running late...be back in FREE CHAT ASAP!!!

46 minutes ago Cool
LoveDrNikki Psychic

LoveDrNikki Psychic

Beeee Baaaccckkkkkkkkk in FREE CHAT by 7:30...

MADAME RUE will be in FREE CHAT to see you! :)

Back in FREEE CHAT and my SALEBRATION Continues

6-7pm - FREE CHAT - 1.99 per minute! ◣_◢
(all times MDT)

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

LoveDrNikki Psychic

LoveDrNikki Psychic uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

Back in FREE CHAT!!

Come by for some ghoulish fun!

LoveDrNikki Psychic

Description:

(all times MDT)

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

LoveDrNikki Psychic

LoveDrNikki Psychic

5-6pm - FREE CHAT - 1.49 per minute! ◣_◢
(all times MDT)

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

LoveDrNikki Psychic

LoveDrNikki Psychic

back in FREEE CHAT and my SALEBRATION Continues

(all times MDT)

LoveDrNikki Psychic

LoveDrNikki Psychic

◣_◢ SAMHAIN SALEBRATE SCHEDULE ◣_◢

(all times MDT)

Did you know that it's the best time of the year to get a reading? From sundown on October 31st to sunrise on November 1st the veil between the this world and The Other. With the veil lowered between we can see more clearly beyond!

Have you met Madame Rue? Oh, is she a hoot! She's a little bit brassy and a whole lot sassy and she's coming to party and Halloween. A character developed over years of performance readings at Renn Fairs and Art Festivals and the like, Madame Rue is a psychic performer extraordinare! While she will be entertaining in FREE CHAT, you can be sure that when we go to PRIVATE CHAT you will still be receiving a professional reading delivered with care, compassion and honesty.

Have you voted yet? I hope you will take just a couple minutes out of your day and vote in the Oranum World Tournament! I hope you will VOTE FOR ME, please!! http://blog.oranum.com/2014/10/29/love-ourselves-lovedrnikki/

LoveDrNikki Psychic

Description:

Hey There Oranum Friends! HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

I'll be in FREE CHAT at the top of the hour and invite you to join Madame Rue and myself for an evening of fun, games, and conversations!

If you are waiting for an e-mail read from me, I 'll have all of them posted by 5:10MDT!

LoveDrNikki Psychic
LoveDrNikki Psychic commented on a photo on own Profile album.

Howdy Oranum Friends! Madame RUE Here. I can't wait! I'm taking over Friday Night - It's HALLOWEEN!! We'be having all sorts of games, and fun, and prizes and salebrations! I hope you will join me...we're going to have lots of fun..I'll be online on Friday from 7 to 9 pm MDT and hope you will join me for the evening! I'll be looking for you.

Please Vote! http://blog.oranum.com/2014/10/29/love-ourselves-lovedrnikki/
1 day ago Cool

5 hours ago
LoveDrNikki Psychic

LoveDrNikki Psychic

(all times MDT)

Did you know that it's the best time of the year to get a reading? From sundown on October 31st to sunrise on November 1st the veil between the this world and The Other. With the veil lowered between we can see more clearly beyond!

Have you met Madame Rue? Oh, is she a hoot! She's a little bit brassy and a whole lot sassy and she's coming to party and Halloween. A character developed over years of performance readings at Renn Fairs and Art Festivals and the like, Madame Rue is a psychic performer extraordinare! While she will be entertaining in FREE CHAT, you can be sure that when we go to PRIVATE CHAT you will still be receiving a professional reading delivered with care, compassion and honesty.

Have you voted yet? I hope you will take just a couple minutes out of your day and vote in the Oranum World Tournament! I hope you will VOTE FOR ME, please!! http://blog.oranum.com/2014/10/29/love-ourselves-lovedrnikki/

LoveDrNikki Psychic

LoveDrNikki Psychic

Hey There Oranum Friends!

I've got a couple of school e-mails to do (it's an ethics class so there is a lot more interaction on e-mail) so I am running a little late.

I'll be back in FREE CHAT by the bottom of the hour! and, don't forget. I've got a whole evening of FREE CHAT FUN planned for tonight!

(all times MDT)

LoveDrNikki Psychic

Description:

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Back in FREE CHAT and hope you will join me for more fun, games and conversations!!

Have you voted yet? I hope you will take just a couple minutes out of your day and vote in the Oranum World Tournament! I hope you will vote for me.

http://blog.oranum.com/2014/10/29/love-ourselves-lovedrnikki/

LoveDrNikki Psychic

Description:

E-MAIL DOUBLE DOWN –Order BEFORE 4pm MDT FRIDAY

Order an e-mail reading and get a double value!

❤❤❤ 14.99 – 4000 Character minimum instead of 2000–3 ?s
❤❤❤ 24.99 – 8000 Character minimum instead of 4000–4-5?s

E-mail readings are solid readings with accurate details to provide clarity!

And, don’t forget I have a whole bunch of special e-mail readings that I do! You can check them out at:

http://community.oranum.com/en/club/lovedrnikki-email

LoveDrNikki Psychic

Description:

I'll be in FREE CHAT for another half-hour or so before my lunch break!

I hope you will join me for fun, games, and conversations. :)

Have you voted yet? I hope you will take just a couple minutes out of your day and vote in the Oranum World Tournament! I hope you will vote for me.

LoveDrNikki Psychic

Description:

Hey All you Ghouls and Ghosties, goblins and witches, warlocks, space hunters and more!

CHECK THIS OUT!!

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.940541705973625.1073741847.157978064229997&type=3

LoveDrNikki Psychic

Description:

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Back in FREE CHAT and hope you will join me for more fun, games and conversations!!

http://blog.oranum.com/2014/10/29/love-ourselves-lovedrnikki/

LoveDrNikki Psychic

Description:

Back in FREE CHAT after a nice break! :)

I hope you will join me for more fun, games, and convesation!!!!

LoveDrNikki Psychic

LoveDrNikki Psychic added to her contacts.

PeaceLight crossy95 Celtic Deva Becky Long Jennifer T Jackie1993
9 hours ago
LoveDrNikki Psychic

LoveDrNikki Psychic

Hey There Oranum Friends!

I've got a couple of school e-mails to do (it's an ethics class so there is a lot more interaction on e-mail) so I am running a little late.

I'll be back in FREE CHAT by the bottom of the hour! and, don't forget. I've got a whole evening of FREE CHAT FUN planned for tonight!

(all times MDT)

Have you voted yet? I hope you will take just a couple minutes out of your day and vote in the Oranum World Tournament! I hope you will vote for me, please!! http://blog.oranum.com/2014/10/29/love-ourselves-lovedrnikki/

Show more  

I'm busy now

The Psychic is already in private reading.
Please try again later.

about LoveDrNikki Psychic Helped on: 15698 Experience: 30- years

online psychics

Sensei Psychic

☆SALES PRICE☆TOP RATED PSYCHIC ☆PREDICTION HAPPENED ☆ TIME FRAME ☆ LOVE&RELATIONSHIP ☆ CAREER ☆ HEALINGS ☆ SPIRITUAL GUIDE ☆ In each...

Helped on: 3221

InstaPsychic

20 FREE CREDITS TO WHOEVER COMES TO PRIVATE CHAT. SALE! 1.49 (Creds must be spent only with me)

Helped on: 1272

Love Soulmate

❤❤ BEST RATE ❤ ❤ WITH GREAT LOVE SOUL MATE PSYCHIC❤ ❤ ... I am a natural gifted psychic through blood. I come from a very long line...

Helped on: 823

JovanRealm4

Top Rated Psychic. The truth only. No sugar-coating. I am a Clairvoyant,Clairaudient,Clairsentient.Tarot Expert.Representing Oranum's...

Helped on: 3321

Gentleman Jim

RELATIONSHIPS / VIRTUAL RELATIONSHIPS / SAME SEX RELATIONSHIPS / LOVE / DREAM INTERPRETATION / FINANCE / EMPLOYMENT / TIME-FRAMES / LOST...

Helped on: 26133