Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Cancel

Edit Profile Picture

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Crop Use full picture

The chosen picture is too small to crop any part of it. Clicking the button the image will be set as your profile picture.

Add as Contact
Add as Contact Contact request unsuccessful.

LoveDrNikki Psychic´s Hall

LoveDrNikki Psychic

LoveDrNikki Psychic uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

Hey There Oranum Friends!

I'll be in FREE CHAT for a while and hope you will join me for more fun, games, and conversations!

I'll be using my new Marchetti Deck for PRIVATE CHATS!! :)

12 minutes ago Cool
LoveDrNikki Psychic

LoveDrNikki Psychic

I'll be online if FREE CHAT at the top of the hour (5 minutes)!!

24 minutes ago Cool
LoveDrNikki Psychic

LoveDrNikki Psychic

July 30, 2014
LOVE COURT DOCKET

Love Court Docket Number 1-30-07-14.

Love Court opened with LoveDrNikki calling the Court to order and requesting ideas for Love Court today. Several ideas were put forth for the Court to consider including: control issues, role playing – good idea or bad, is it ok to be single, and how do you know if someone truly loves you. Keep an eye out for future courts and some of these most excellent suggestions are definitely going to be put to good use. However, the choice for the discussion today was “Is getting cold feet a bad sign for the relationship?”

DISCLAIMER: I am going by memory here. A glitch with my printer resulted in not being able to print out the log for today, so I have to apologize to all attendees because I don’t have your names and the wonderful comments and participation in the discussion. However, I can relate a lot of what was discussed!

I want to thank AmericanBlue, AntRu08, need11, mel84love, Katherine1827 (who was kind enough to gently remind me that not everyone knows American slang for what happens if you start feeling like maybe this isn’t the right relationship for you (cold feet). There were numerous others who joined in on the discussion … but … that’s where I lost the notes.

Several members who were attending court had experienced the condition known as “cold feet” or been in a relationship with someone who got cold feet. Cold feet as we were debating it is that condition you get when you are in a relationship or it is time to commit to a relationship and you get a huge fear and doubt your personal readiness for a commitment. However, does that really say anything about the relationship between you?

Most people in the room who were of the opinion that there were two kinds of “cold feet.” There is the cold feet of when a groom breaks out in a sweat just before it is time for him to take his place in the Church. This was seen as a good thing! The nervousness indicated that he was treating the situation with the right level of seriousness and not as a lark. However, there is it’s ugly twin brother – the “cold feet” of another type.

The other “cold feet” we discussed was when someone would get cold feet at the deepening of a relationship – including marriage (but for the wedding day jitters type of cold feet). One of the comments about this was that it could indicate a time to look at the relationship and rethink it. Is the person really ready? Would you want to be with someone who wasn’t ready? There were a number of people who were of the opinion that the individual was having second thoughts, maybe you should be having them too!

We were just getting ready to poll the jury for a verdict when I was taken for a private chat. Soooooo….while we had a great discussion we were unable to poll the jury. That means that Saturday’s Court will determine the Court’s answer to the question: Is getting cold feet a bad sign for the relationship? Join us for some fun and enjoyment and I will be looking for you in Court -

LOVE COURT in FREE CHAT at 10:00a.m. MDT – Wednesdays and Saturdays!

See you in Court - LOVE COURT that is!

LoveDrNikki

NEXT COURT: Saturday August 2nd, 2014, 10:00 a.m.

25 minutes ago Cool  
LoveDrNikki Psychic

LoveDrNikki Psychic

It's E-MAIL DOUBLE DOWN TIME! Order your e-mail reading TODAY to get a great e-mail deal!

E-MAIL DOUBLE DOWN DEAL!

The Oranum system cannot allow for sales on e-mail readings – but I have come up with a way to give my e-mail clients a special! If I can’t change the price I CAN change the value!

If you order an e-mail from me between 4pm MDT today and 4pm MDT Thursday and you will receive my E-MAIL DOUBLE DOWN DEAL!! That means that I will give you twice the value on your e-mail.

The system requires that for the 14.99 e-mail you receive a minimum of 2,000 characters in your e-mail; and for the 24.99 e-mail you receive a minimum of 4,000 characters. During e-mail double down I guarantee that you actually receive a minimum of double that!

❤❤❤ 14.99 – 4000 Character minimum instead of 2000–3 ?s
❤❤❤ 24.99 – 8000 Character minimum instead of 4000–4-5 ?s

E-mail readings are solid readings with accurate details to provide clarity!

And, don’t forget I have a whole bunch of special e-mail readings that I do! You can check them out at:

http://community.oranum.com/en/club/lovedrnikki-email

E-MAIL DOUBLE DOWN ENDS AT 4PM MDT THURSDAY!!

Here's what just one member has to say about her e-mail reading:

Pierina13 › LoveDrNikki Email Club

I take an email reading and I need to say that it was very helpful, very qucik and Nikki help me to clarify somethings that was confusing me. Nikki is the best! I feel much better now. Thank you soo much!!

LoveDrNikki Psychic

LoveDrNikki Psychic

Have you checked out one of the best deals at Oranum? You really need to check out RAPID FIRE READS!!

RAPID FIRE READS return on THURSDAY (4:30 - 7:30 pm MDT/6:30 - 9:30pm EDT)

Get those lists of questions ready! How many questions can I answer for you in 3 minutes? You may be surprised! It’s a great way to give one of Oranum’s best a try at a great price! :)

RAPID FIRE READS are only available for a limited time!! Make sure you are ready to capitalize on the savings!!

1.49 per min, 3 min max, repeat reads okay – that’s Over 63% OFF

From 4:30 - 7:30 pm mdt THURSDAY

6 hours ago Cool  
LoveDrNikki Psychic

LoveDrNikki Psychic

It's E-MAIL DOUBLE DOWN TIME! Order your e-mail reading TODAY to get a great e-mail deal!

E-MAIL DOUBLE DOWN DEAL!

The Oranum system cannot allow for sales on e-mail readings – but I have come up with a way to give my e-mail clients a special! If I can’t change the price I CAN change the value!

If you order an e-mail from me between 4pm MDT today and 4pm MDT Thursday and you will receive my E-MAIL DOUBLE DOWN DEAL!! That means that I will give you twice the value on your e-mail.

The system requires that for the 14.99 e-mail you receive a minimum of 2,000 characters in your e-mail; and for the 24.99 e-mail you receive a minimum of 4,000 characters. During e-mail double down I guarantee that you actually receive a minimum of double that!

And, don’t forget I have a whole bunch of special e-mail readings that I do! You can check them out at:

I take an email reading and I need to say that it was very helpful, very qucik and Nikki help me to clarify somethings that was confusing me. Nikki is the best! I feel much better now. Thank you soo much!!

LoveDrNikki Psychic

LoveDrNikki Psychic added to her contacts.

NUCITA Espiritual Jowanda Angelic Misty Erzsebet Psychic Lady GoldenAngel mindfulscorpio
4 hours ago
LoveDrNikki Psychic

Description:

WEDNESDAY NIGHT LATE NIGHT!!

Hey there Oranum Friends! I'll be doing a late night shift tonight with my new Marchetti Oracle of VIsions Deck!

I hope you will join me at 9pm MDT this evening!

9 hours ago Cool  
LoveDrNikki Psychic

LoveDrNikki Psychic

E-MAIL DOUBLE DOWN DEAL!

LoveDrNikki Psychic

Description:

RAPID FIRE READS return on THURSDAY (4:30 - 7:30 pm MDT/6:30 - 9:30pm EDT)

Get those lists of questions ready! How many questions can I answer for you in 3 minutes? You may be surprised! It’s a great way to give one of Oranum’s best a try at a great price! :)

RAPID FIRE READS are only available for a limited time!! Make sure you are ready to capitalize on the savings!!

1.49 per min, 3 min max, repeat reads okay – that’s Over 63% OFF

From 4:30 - 7:30 pm mdt THURSDAY

LoveDrNikki Psychic

LoveDrNikki Psychic

Thanks for a great morning shift!

It's GARDEN TIME!

How many joys are crushed underfoot because people look up at the sky and disregard what is at their feet.

LoveDrNikki Psychic

LoveDrNikki Psychic

I'll be in FREE CHAT until the top of the hour!

Back in FREE CHAT after an amazing PRIVATE CHAT connection!

comments from this morning's demo:
tess1030 : you read right
AmericanBlue : good luck
tess1030 : nov was the plan
tess1030 : you are right
tess1030 : thanks to you nikki

LoveDrNikki Psychic
10 hours ago
LoveDrNikki Psychic

LoveDrNikki Psychic

HEY THERE LOVE COURT PARTICIPANTS

COURT RECONVENES IN 5 MINUTES FOR THE JURY VOTE!!

LoveDrNikki Psychic

LoveDrNikki Psychic

It's DEMO TIME!!!

and then we'll be moving right in to LOVE COURT

LoveDrNikki Psychic

LoveDrNikki Psychic

LOVE COURT - TODAY - 10:00 - 10:30am MDT

Do you have an issue you would like to put before the Court? Remember - we set the issue to be tried in Court on Wednesdays!! :)

LOVE COURT - We don't try relationships - that's divorce court. We don't try specific people - that's what criminal and civil courts are for. In LOVE COURT we try relationship ISSUES! Stop on by and join the fun.

http://community.oranum.com/en/psychic/352

LoveDrNikki Psychic

Description:

Back in FREE CHAT after a wonderful PRIVATE CHAT connection and hope you will join me for more fun, games and conversation.

11 hours ago Cool  
LoveDrNikki Psychic

Description:

LOVE COURT - TODAY - 10:00 - 10:30am MDT

Do you have an issue you would like to put before the Court? Remember - we set the issue to be tried in Court on Wednesdays!! :)

LOVE COURT - We don't try relationships - that's divorce court. We don't try specific people - that's what criminal and civil courts are for. In LOVE COURT we try relationship ISSUES! Stop on by and join the fun.

http://community.oranum.com/en/psychic/352

LoveDrNikki Psychic

Description:

Hey Hey Hey Oranum Friends!

I'm back in FREE CHAT after another AWESOME PRIVATE CHAT connection and hope you will join me for more fun, games and conversations!

DON'T FORGET - Love Court today at 10:00 a.m.

LoveDrNikki Psychic

LoveDrNikki Psychic

Hey Hey Hey Oranum Friends!

I'm back in FREE CHAT and hope you will join me for more fun, games and conversations!

DON'T FORGET - Love Court today at 10:00 a.m.

12 hours ago Cool  

Show more  
LoveDrNikki

ABOUT LoveDrNikki Psychic Helped on: 14236 Experience: 30- years

Online Psychics

PsychicPower Prithy

U decide!@ YouR~ServicE ! ♥ LOVE GURU ♥~ First Come First Serve! Consistently Top & 5***** Rated PsychiC ❤ MY READINGS ARE NOT MEASURED BY LENGTH BUT BY...

Helped on: 16113

LoveDrNikki Psychic

✿14K+ Oranum Reads ✿ Over 43 yrs exp ✿ Professional ✿ Caring ✿ Accurate ✿ Truth & Honesty Delivered With Love ✿ Life Coach ✿ Gifted ✿ Love ✿...

Helped on: 14236

Love Heera The Psychic

:)☆3.99/min☆:):Pro-Trusted-Top Psychic-Energy Channeler& Healer! Here to give guidance!:: Best LOVE& CAREER reading! Lots to offer you☆Come see...

Helped on: 6476

Clarity Love

✫ACCURATE&FREQUENT READER✫ LOVE&RELATIONSHIP✫ ✫SAMSEX✫BREAKUP✫ ✫JOBS✫TIME FRAME✫ ✫HEALER✫BEST TESTIMONIALS✫

Helped on: 773

Psychic AlyciaRose

2.99 SALE 50% OFF (reg 5.99) 5☆ TOP EXPERT ☆ Honest, Professional, Accurate ☆ Integrity matters. There is no substitute for experience - 30 yrs. American Psychic...

Helped on: 11695