Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Cancel

Edit Profile Picture

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Crop Use full picture

The chosen picture is too small to crop any part of it. Clicking the button the image will be set as your profile picture.

Add as Contact
Add as Contact Contact request unsuccessful.

ELLEGUA KING OF WAYS´s Hall

ELLEGUA KING OF WAYS

ELLEGUA KING OF WAYS

To have Love, Abundance, Heath, relationships, Jobs, you just need 3 things: *Be thankful for what you have *Give and help other *Feel you deserve all of the Blessings universe have prepared for you. Join me, GET A READING TODAY and let me guide you through this beautiful path. Only $1.99 per minute!

ELLEGUA KING OF WAYS

ELLEGUA KING OF WAYS

Universe doesn't punish or bless anyone, universe responses to the atittude and vibration you're emiting. Join me, GET A READING TODAY and let me guide you through this beautiful path. Only $1.99 per minute!

ELLEGUA KING OF WAYS

ELLEGUA KING OF WAYS

Everything on Earth has a purpose, every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the indian theory of existence. Join me, GET A READING TODAY and let me guide you through this beautiful path. Only $1.99 per minute!

ELLEGUA KING OF WAYS

ELLEGUA KING OF WAYS

Every man's true teacher is his own higher self, and when the life is brought under the control of reason, this higher self is released from bondage to appetites and impulses, and becomes priest, sage, and illuminator. Join me, GET A READING TODAY and let me guide you through this beautiful path. Only $1.99 per minute!

ELLEGUA KING OF WAYS

ELLEGUA KING OF WAYS

"Everything that happens to you is your teacher. The secret is to learn to seat at the feet of your own life and be taught by it" -Polly Berrien. Join me, GET A READING TODAY and let me guide you through this beautiful path. Only $1.99 per minute!

ELLEGUA KING OF WAYS

ELLEGUA KING OF WAYS

Every man's true teache is his own higher self, and when the life is brought under the control of reason, this higher self is released from bondage to appetites and impulses, and becomes priest, sage, and illuminator. Join me, GET A READING TODAY and let me guide you through this beautiful path. Only $1.99 per minute!

ELLEGUA KING OF WAYS

ELLEGUA KING OF WAYS added to his contacts.

As_You Wish cosmic wiley Jessyka Finnøy Tina Stavrevska Miss Fabulosity Sid k
2 weeks ago
ELLEGUA KING OF WAYS

ELLEGUA KING OF WAYS

You cannot force someone to comprehend a message that they're not ready to receive. Still, you must never underestimate the power of a planting seed. Join me, GET A READING TODAY and let me guide you through this beautiful path. Only $1.99 per minute!

ELLEGUA KING OF WAYS

ELLEGUA KING OF WAYS

Your appreciation for bliss and the time you spend with it are like monuments built solely to describe some epic inner journey. Join me, GET A READING TODAY and let me guide you through this beautiful path. Only $1.99 per minute!

ELLEGUA KING OF WAYS

ELLEGUA KING OF WAYS

As you move forward in life, you may need to change your circle of friends. Everyone around you isn't interested in seeing you improve. Join me, GET A READING TODAY and let me guide you through this beautiful path. Only $1.99 per minute!

ELLEGUA KING OF WAYS

ELLEGUA KING OF WAYS

Forgiveness isn't to release other from guilty, it is for me to be free of negative toughts that action let in my heart. Join me, GET A READING TODAY and let me guide you through this beautiful path. Only $1.99 per minute!

ELLEGUA KING OF WAYS

ELLEGUA KING OF WAYS

We are all just co-existing energy. Join me, GET A READING TODAY and let me guide you through this beautiful path. Only $1.99 per minute!

ELLEGUA KING OF WAYS

ELLEGUA KING OF WAYS

"Everything that happens to you is your teacher. The secret is to learn to seat at the feet of your own life and be taught by it" -Polly Berrien. Join me, GET A READING TODAY and let me guide you through this beautiful path. Only $1.99 per minute!

1 month ago Comment Cool  
ELLEGUA KING OF WAYS

ELLEGUA KING OF WAYS

Back in freechat, come JOIN ME and GET A READING today!!! Read my bio, my testimonials and let me guide you through this beautiful path. Only $1.99 per minute!

ELLEGUA KING OF WAYS

ELLEGUA KING OF WAYS

All we can really do is love people. We can't change them or make them do things they're not ready to do. But we can love them... somtimes it's from afar, but we can always send love their way. Join me, GET A READING TODAY and let me guide you through this beautiful path. Only $1.99 per minute!

ELLEGUA KING OF WAYS

ELLEGUA KING OF WAYS

The Japanese say you have three faces: One you show to the world, the second you show to your close friends, and your family. and the third one you never show anyone. It is the truest reflection of who you are. Join me, GET A READING TODAY and let me guide you through this beautiful path. Only $1.99 per minute!

ELLEGUA KING OF WAYS

ELLEGUA KING OF WAYS

We are born into the world of Nature, our second birth is into the world of spirit. Join me, GET A READING TODAY and let me guide you through this beautiful path. Only $1.99 per minute!

ELLEGUA KING OF WAYS
ELLEGUA KING OF WAYS commented on a post on own wall.
1 month ago
ELLEGUA KING OF WAYS

ELLEGUA KING OF WAYS

"All things are possible. Who you are is limited by who you think you are." -Egiptian Book of the Death. Join me, GET A READING TODAY and let me guide you through this beautiful path. Only $1.99 per minute! .'.

ELLEGUA KING OF WAYS
ELLEGUA KING OF WAYS
today, this weekend i was very busy so i couldn't log in
1 month ago   Cool  
Send
 Characters Left
ELLEGUA KING OF WAYS

ELLEGUA KING OF WAYS

Be gentle with yourself for you're living through a major expansion of your faith and how you use it in the world. You are rewiring decades of old beliefs and shifting how you live your life. This is not small feat. It is OK to feel uncomfortable. Great change often brings with it discomfort and second guessing one's self. Do not shrink back from this mission. Not now. You're changing and your Divine self is shining the way. Join me, GET A READING TODAY and let me guide you through this beautiful path. Only $1.99 per minute!

Show more  
about ELLEGUA KING OF WAYS Helped on: 663 Spoken languages: English, Spanish, French Skills: tarot reading, gipsy card reading, pendulum, dream interpretation, reiki Experience: 5-10 years

online psychics

truthful

sale .Prediction happened(check testimonials)one of top expert,accurate time frame and prediction,love and relationship...

Helped on: 26005

Sensei HeartAngel

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Angelic Psychic Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Natural Clairvoyant Truthful Fast Accurate Prediction and Timeframes Lightworker Love & Relationship...

Helped on: 13516

EXPERT ZEE The psychic

( SALE RATE) LOVE & RELATIONSHIP . VERY ACCURATE READINGS WITH TIME-FRAMES.IM LOVE PSYCHIC , INTUITIVE, MEDIUM, EMPATH, CLAIRCOGNIZANCE. HONEST READINGS TO THE...

Helped on: 5204

amanlove truesoul

i am aman :) i have god gifted talent , by which i can help others..in love, finance , relationship, health issues etc, i really love to help others , who need help ,...

Helped on: 3260

lovfragrance loveadviser

♥I M LOVE...:)PREDICTION HAPPENED..very fast accurate and top rated to the point reader:)LOVE RELATIONSHIP JOB REUNION SEX AND MUCH MORE:)

Helped on: 8131