Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Cancel

Edit Profile Picture

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Crop Use full picture

The chosen picture is too small to crop any part of it. Clicking the button the image will be set as your profile picture.

Add as Contact
Add as Contact Contact request unsuccessful.

Magdalene Intuitive´s Hall

Magdalene Intuitive
Magdalene Intuitive commented on a photo on TigressRDO0408's wall.

OH I love this

8 hours ago
Inactive user
TigressRDO0408 commented on a photo on Magdalene Intuitive's wall.

I couldn't agree more

14 hours ago
Inactive user
TigressRDO0408 commented on a photo on Magdalene Intuitive's Profile album.

momma I love this one reminds me of that beauty on top of that unicorn!!

14 hours ago
Elaine Smith

Elaine Smith  ›  Magdalene Intuitive

why did you boot me off ? :-(

Magdalene Intuitive
Magdalene Intuitive
silly goober ..stop being paranoid...probably internet issues woman...I ADORE YOU....believe it...to receive it!!! xoxoxo
13 hours ago   Cool
Terri-sue Robinson

Terri-sue Robinson  ›  Magdalene Intuitive

hey maggs :) miss you hope you are well talk soon , love and light xoxox

Magdalene Intuitive
Magdalene Intuitive
Terri miss you too baby OMG...where have you been?? ...I am on on Ozzie time now sweetie...so evenings for those in the states ....used to be mornings. COME FIND ME PWEASE!! XOXOXOXOO
13 hours ago   Cool
Magdalene Intuitive
Magdalene Intuitive commented on a photo on Elaine Smith's Profile album.

YOU are so beautiful...most incredible big eyes....Angel Eyes baby :) xoxoxoxoxo

1 day ago
Magdalene Intuitive

Magdalene Intuitive added to her contacts.

ruby_ann porterblue1 Lolabe11a Seeraz Ash K KingLionRead
15 hours ago
Magdalene Intuitive
Magdalene Intuitive commented on a post on own wall.
13 hours ago
Magdalene Intuitive
13 hours ago
Magdalene Intuitive
2 days ago
Magdalene Intuitive
2 days ago
Magdalene Intuitive

Magdalene Intuitive uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

4 days ago Cool  
Magdalene Intuitive

Description:

5 days ago Cool   think this is cool.
Magdalene Intuitive
4 days ago
Magdalene Intuitive

Magdalene Intuitive
Magdalene Intuitive
WAKING UP THE GODDESS: Why Women will Change the World..this is so excellent and written by a man ;)
1 week ago   Cool
Magdalene Intuitive

Description:

2 weeks ago Cool  
Magdalene Intuitive

Magdalene Intuitive

Oh Spirit of the East, Land of the rising Sun, Of Air, the winds that blow across the lands. Of new beginnings each day. and of open horizons. We bless you and ask for your wisdom and blessing here with us today. Please join us, Spirit of the East.
Oh Spirit of the South, Place of Passion, Fire and Creation and inspiration, whose warm breath reminds us of summer days. Ignite our hearts with love. We bless you and ask for your wisdom and blessing here with us today. Please join us, Spirit of the South.

Oh Spirit of the West, the land of the setting Sun, Of water and Autumn's whisper. Bless us with the knowledge of peace which follows the harvest of a fruitful life. We bless you and ask for your wisdom and blessing here today. Please join us, Spirit of the West.

Oh Spirit of the North, place of quiet, stillness, of cave and deep earth. Place of thankfulness for the knowledge and blessings that have come to us with time. We bless you and ask your wisdom and blessing here today. Please join us, Spirit of the North.

Oh Spirit of Mother Earth, you support us each day, welcoming our roots deep into your heart. You nurture and guide us finding sustenance and support. help us to give thanks Always for Your bounty. We bless you and ask for your wisdom and blessing here today. Please join us Spirit of Mother Earth.

Oh Spirit of Father Sky, of the angelic realms, the countless stars of the night remind us that you are vast beautiful and majestic beyond all of our knowing or understanding. Your light shines upon the earth both day and night guiding our steps. We bless you and ask for your wisdom and blessing here today. Please join us, Father Sky.

Oh Spirit of our souls within, Place of union, love and reverence. We are grateful for this gift of life and for the love that guides our way. We open our hearts and join with all in love. It is begun.

2 weeks ago Cool   think this is cool.
Inactive user
carol eccles commented on a photo on Magdalene Intuitive's wall.
2 weeks ago
Magdalene Intuitive

Magdalene Intuitive cools 's profile.

Chris G Smith Victorious21 - Ash K
1 week ago
Magdalene Intuitive
2 weeks ago

Show more  
about Magdalene Intuitive Helped on: 3245 Spoken languages: English Skills: tarot reading, angel card reading, numerology readings, clairvoyance, reiki Experience: 25-30 years

online psychics

Gentleman Jim

NO SALE NEEDED!!! ALWAYS A LOW RATE !! LET'S FIND REAL SOLUTIONS TOGETHER!! RELATIONSHIPS / VIRTUAL RELATIONSHIPS / SAME SEX...

Helped on: 26616

Naborara shahid

Master of LOVE PREDICTIONS HAPPENES QUICKLY~NO CLAIMS BUT SEE REALITY~5 STAR EXPERT~TOP RATED EXPERT

Helped on: 12040

SpiritualSag Psychic

☆SALE PRICE☆HIGHEST RATE OF ACCURACY☆PREDICTION that MANIFEST DURING a timely Manner☆MASTER of AFFECTION and RELATIONSHIP☆knows HIS/HER INTENTIONS☆ALLOW...

Helped on: 2671

shepsychic

Don’t worry about your love life, future, present and past.i am here for guidance

Helped on: 3820

Sensei Psychic

★TOP RATED PSYCHIC ★PREDICTION HAPPENED ★ TIME FRAME ★LOVE&RELATIONSHIP ★ CAREER ★ HEALINGS ★ SPIRITUAL GUIDE ★ In each of us there...

Helped on: 3483