Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Cancel

Edit Profile Picture

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Crop Use full picture

The chosen picture is too small to crop any part of it. Clicking the button the image will be set as your profile picture.

Add as Contact
Add as Contact Contact request unsuccessful.

Magdalene Intuitive´s Hall

Trinnity1

Trinnity1  ›  Magdalene Intuitive

Magdalene,

My computer's battery was running low and didn't realize it it!!! Tried to hop back in after i plugged in laptop my password was incorrect so i had to go through the rigmarole. Anyway TY for your time and I have one more hing to share with you.

2 days ago Cool  
Magdalene Intuitive
Magdalene Intuitive
Oh I can't wait to connect with you again. Sorry about your tech issues...computers and internet is great when it works lol. LOVE YOU xoxoxoo
1 day ago   Cool
Magdalene Intuitive
Magdalene Intuitive commented on a photo on own wall.

My calling here is to be REAL for you....my gifts were not given for me.. but for YOU. I don't choose to sell you on who I am ...your soul will direct you towards me and my Angels and Guides will do the rest My desire to help is what I breathe for.
~~ Deepest Love, Mags

3 days ago
Magdalene Intuitive

Magdalene Intuitive uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

3 days ago Cool  
Magdalene Intuitive
Magdalene Intuitive
My calling here is to be REAL for you....my gifts were not given for me.. but for YOU. I don't choose to sell you on who I am ...your soul will direct you towards me and my Angels and Guides will do the rest My desire to help is what I breathe for.
~~ Deepest Love, Mags
3 days ago   Cool
Magdalene Intuitive

Description:

6 days ago Cool  
vonnie03

vonnie03  ›  Magdalene Intuitive

hello Mags..forgot your not on in the AM here...just saying peace love and blessings..ill catch up soon..;)

Magdalene Intuitive
Magdalene Intuitive
Yes sweets AM for you is PM for me and vice versa. Love and miss you...hope to catch up soon. xoxoxo
1 week ago   Cool
Magdalene Intuitive

Magdalene Intuitive added to her contacts.

Taura LIT FILAMENT FuzzyKirk - Astrologer CHRIS RILEY SHREE BALAJEE Snowscape Winterhowl
3 days ago
Magdalene Intuitive
1 hour ago
Magdalene Intuitive
Magdalene Intuitive commented on a post on own wall.
1 day ago
Magdalene Intuitive
1 week ago
kimkay1

kimkay1  ›  Magdalene Intuitive

I did not know that you would be in chat. I will have to check my email because I was not told. Well, this is just unacceptable. LOL!

I don't know what else I can say........except I LOVE MY MAGS!!!!

I really did not get my notification in my email....hopefully I will see you today. :)
\

1 week ago Cool  
Robert Kay

Robert Kay  ›  Magdalene Intuitive

Angels everywhere.

1 week ago Cool  
Magdalene Intuitive

Ooops sitting there wondering why its quiet...LOL..my cam was not on....sowwy....I am live now. MAGS having a DUH moment

1 week ago
Magdalene Intuitive

Description:

1 week ago Cool  
Magdalene Intuitive
Magdalene Intuitive
Ooops sitting there wondering why its quiet...LOL..my cam was not on....sowwy....I am live now. MAGS having a DUH moment
1 week ago   Cool
Magdalene Intuitive
1 week ago
Magdalene Intuitive
1 week ago
Magdalene Intuitive
2 weeks ago
Magdalene Intuitive

Magdalene Intuitive

In private I will return :)

Magdalene Intuitive

Description:

My job is truly my "calling" ...it honors me to be able to help mend your wings so each of you can fly :) When you are ready I will be here.

2 weeks ago Cool  
Magdalene Intuitive
Magdalene Intuitive commented on a photo on Robert Kay's wall.

"Discernment" is a wonderful gift. Love ya!!

2 weeks ago
Magdalene Intuitive

worth repeating :)

2 weeks ago
Magdalene Intuitive
Magdalene Intuitive commented on a post on FuzzyKirk - Astrologer's wall.
2 weeks ago

Show more  

I'm here

I'm waiting for you to give a private reading!
Click here to turn on my camera!

Consult now

ABOUT Magdalene Intuitive Helped on: 3117 Spoken languages: English Skills: tarot reading, angel card reading, numerology readings, clairvoyance, reiki Experience: 25-30 years Price: 2.99 credits per minutes

Online Psychics

Clarity Love

INSTANT & ACCURATE CONNECTION PREDICTIONS HAPPEN, LOVE,RELATIONSHIP, SAMSEX ,BREAKUP, JOBS ,TIME FRAME, ,HEALER , GREAT FEEDBACK,

Helped on: 1351

PsychicPower Prithy

I'm @ YouR~ServicE ! ♥ LOVE GURU ♥~ First Come First Serve! Consistently Top & 5***** Rated PsychiC ❤ MY READINGS ARE NOT MEASURED BY LENGTH BUT BY HONESTY...

Helped on: 16987

superpsychic

** HAPPY HOUR ** H E L P E D B Y M O R E T H A N 12000 P E O P L E ** 5 STAR GIFTED EXPERIENCED FAMOUS~~ AWESOME FEED BACK WITH...

Helped on: 12155

Lynda Spirit Medium

**$1.99 (reg. $3.99)**YOUR SOUTHERN SPIRIT WIRELESS CONNECTION** "Your WIFI connection to the OTHER side" **PSYCHIC MEDIUM**SPIRITUAL...

Helped on: 2355

Psychic Jeter

PREDICTION'S COME TO PASS! Energies infectious! No sugar coating, compassionate, loving, and VERY POSITIVE ENERGY! Must see with your own eyes!! One of Oranum's shining...

Helped on: 2260