Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Cancel

Edit Profile Picture

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Crop Use full picture

The chosen picture is too small to crop any part of it. Clicking the button the image will be set as your profile picture.

Add as Contact
Add as Contact Contact request unsuccessful.

Love Heera The Psychic´s Hall

cathleen cathleen

cathleen cathleen  ›  Love Heera The Psychic

I did a reading with her yesterday. Everything she said had come true. From info with a guy, to that she saw me working a certain position. And that position was verified today! I have come to her before and she has always been very accurate. And seems to know the intentions of those around me. She is kind and uplifting. But most of all very on point! She is the real deal!

Love Heera The Psychic
Love Heera The Psychic commented on a photo on own wall.

Right on!

3 hours ago
Love Heera The Psychic

Love Heera The Psychic

Love Heera The Psychic'S TESTIMONIALS

1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Next ›

paca

atl | 2015-04-18 06:33:29
paca

very spot on, helped me with some q's that were bothering me.

Meredith

New Orleans | 2015-04-18 06:00:31
Meredith

Heera is very sweet and straightforward. She tells you the truth, not what she thinks you want to hear. Very honest and caring person. Well worth the investment!

bunebaba

San Francisco | 2015-04-18 05:15:32
bunebaba

Honest and comprehensive answers with great additional feedback about how I can improve specific situations. Heera helped me to resolve a few of the conflicts and made me feel more secure about my relationship.

sandy

toronto | 2015-04-17 22:24:20
sandy

Such a beautiful soul .So much she can see and envision its amazing . I will most defiantly come back to see her again 100 stars . thank you !

Robert

ny | 2015-04-17 22:09:48
Robert

Simply amazing! I am a skeptic, but this young lady amazed me totally!

Brittany

Sicklerville | 2015-04-17 07:18:59
Brittany

For the first reading it was helpful and I loved it! It eased some fears and doubts on my mind. Either way for a first time it was perfect and will do it again in the future.

Tie

Des Moines | 2015-04-17 05:14:16
Tie

Thank you!

NYC

CLOUDS | 2015-04-17 03:55:49
NYC

EXCELLENT

Milly

New Jersey | 2015-04-17 03:38:59
Milly

i would totally recommend her!! Her readings are amazing and accurate.. Thank You Heera:)

Roseanna

Orono | 2015-04-16 23:47:20
Roseanna

Very nice, smart, and I love her insight. She is right on the point and I really recommend speaking to her. She also gives great advice.

Roseanna

Orono | 2015-04-16 23:40:23
Roseanna

Very insightful, honest, and good to talk to. I really love her readings.

Ladymysterious

Nassau | 2015-04-16 22:09:32
Ladymysterious

WONDERFUL READING ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL READING. ALSO ON POINT ALWAYS DEPENDABLE. ALWAYS HONEST, CLEAR AND STRAIGHT TO THE POINT.

lise

oslo | 2015-04-16 16:45:02
lise

nice reading again from Heera!

chand

toronto | 2015-04-16 15:44:19
chand

Good

chantelleplein

Berlin | 2015-04-16 13:18:30
chantelleplein

spot on always!!

Salty

Delhi | 2015-04-16 08:38:46
Salty

Thank you so much for your reading, Heera! Very quick, accurate and fast to connect. Would recommend to anyone and everyone; her readings re very sincere and down-to-earth. I had a demo with her once, her readings ALWAYS come true and are rarely ever wrong. Thank you so much :) Will always continue to come back to Heera :)

Ben

new york | 2015-04-16 08:27:52
Ben

She is always good and really knows what she is doing.

sheribear

Toledo | 2015-04-16 06:58:00
sheribear

Excellent reader, great sense of humor and full of life. Care about her clients very much

sheribear

toledo | 2015-04-16 06:29:51
sheribear

Always a great reader

Denise

Campinas | 2015-04-16 04:59:41
Denise

Aw, she seems to know what she is talking about.. although many things I wasnt expect to hear. I recommend her!

Love Heera The Psychic

Love Heera The Psychic

JOIN ME & FIND OUT CLARITY AND CLEAR ANSWERS OF YOUR BURNING QUESTIONS.

*Are you in search of real love?
*If you question whether or not to combine the two body.
*Is the question that I hope will be fulfilled or not.
*what he/she thinks about you.
*Why your partner is keeping you at a distance?
*whats your partner or loved one reaction in Future.
*What is the destiny behind your love life ?
*Are there chances of his/her coming back to you or not?
*Are you compatible with your love or not.
*what does he/she thinks about your personality?
*Does he/she really love you?
*Will you marry your loved one?
*About Soul-mate ?
*About career ?
*is your relationship will turn to sexual relation or not?
*Should you remain in relationship or should you leave it?
*How your partner can act in the coming days?
*Is your partner really in love with you?
*Why is my partner so cold with me?
*What are his/her intentions?

LET ME HELP YOU!

Love,
Heera

Love Heera The Psychic

Love readings are now available with only 20 credits or less! My rate is 1.99/min!

3 hours ago
Love Heera The Psychic

Love Heera The Psychic

Attention member--

SALE SALE SALE!!!!!

On Oranum since 2012... My rate is only 1.99/min for limited time then back to 5.99/min. I will be able to give you the best relationship or love reading! career reading!!!

Please read my reviews/testimonials and information! I also have email readings!

Use as little credits as you like to start getting reading with me!

-Heera

TESTIMONIALS--

Bhr

Greece |
Bhr

I been so confused about my relationship and she amazed me from the first moment that I talked to her.. She made me undertsand and I have a more clear view on my issue.. she is just AMAZING and quick!

Harsha L Nagpal

Bangalore, India |
Harsha L Nagpal

She is soo perfectly right about just anyone... Heera is a the guide i was looking for in life. She is of great help. To me and my near and dear ones. Love her completely. Highly Recommended. I dont have to go anywhere when Heera is here. :)

Love Heera The Psychic

Love Heera The Psychic added to her contacts.

goldencheema Roychelle Sistrunk Love Peace Cosmic Readr Heather Wagner Spiritualana Ana Turtle02Ply
51 minutes ago
Love Heera The Psychic

My rate is only 1.99/min for today! My regular rate goes upto 5.99/min. I can give you the best love reading! and career reading in 10 min. Get 20-29 credits

19 hours ago
saltysweetcfairy

saltysweetcfairy  ›  Love Heera The Psychic

I never post on any psychic's hall but heera is truly an amazing, sincere and great reader. Thanks for all your readings in the past heera :) I will always come back t you only :) :)

saltysweetcfairy

saltysweetcfairy uploaded a photo to Love Heera The Psychic's wall.

Description:

cathleen cathleen

cathleen cathleen  ›  Love Heera The Psychic

Heera, so I went... He was very kind... we had a margarita, but he is going to his brothers house with his brothers and their wives... Still he should have asked me.... oh well....

1 day ago Cool  
Love Heera The Psychic

Love Heera The Psychic

Attention member--

SALE SALE SALE!!!!!

On Oranum since 2012... My rate is only 1.99/min for limited time then back to 5.99/min. I will be able to give you the best relationship or love reading! career reading!!!

Please read my reviews/testimonials and information! I also have email readings!

-Heera

TESTIMONIALS--

Bhr

Greece |
Bhr

I been so confused about my relationship and she amazed me from the first moment that I talked to her.. She made me undertsand and I have a more clear view on my issue.. she is just AMAZING and quick!

Harsha L Nagpal

Bangalore, India |
Harsha L Nagpal

She is soo perfectly right about just anyone... Heera is a the guide i was looking for in life. She is of great help. To me and my near and dear ones. Love her completely. Highly Recommended. I dont have to go anywhere when Heera is here. :)

Love Heera The Psychic

Life does not have to be so complicated! Come see Heera!

1 day ago
Love Heera The Psychic
saltysweetcfairy
22 hours ago
Love Heera The Psychic

Love Heera The Psychic

Attention member--

SALE SALE SALE!!!!!

-Heera

TESTIMONIALS--

Bhr

Greece |
Bhr

Harsha L Nagpal

Bangalore, India |
Harsha L Nagpal

Love Heera The Psychic

Love Heera The Psychic

Here in freechat!!! Let me connect with your energies and take me into private to look into your

love life (soulmates/twinflames)
relationships
career/job
finances/money
health
legal issues
chakra healing/reiki healing
wishes, desires and wants
future and what it holds for you
energies
timeframes
dream interpretation
past/present/future
pregnancy
gay/lesbian relationships
marriage and divorce

I can raise your vibrations to get what is best for you!!! It is all spiritual and psychic work in my private chat! Take back control of your life! Over 10,000 readings on Oranum! only 1.99/min right now!

RECOMMENDED!

Lauren

Oranum |
Lauren

Heera is incredible! She is very accurate and answered all of my questions

Love Heera The Psychic

Love Heera The Psychic

Love Heera The Psychic'S TESTIMONIALS

1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Next ›

,,, ;)

,,, | 2015-04-16 01:36:06
,,, ;)

Thank you nice lady :) :) :)

L

USA | 2015-04-16 01:22:10
L

Time is always the answer...Heera123 is very possitive and soothing to visit. She is very fast to connect and answers question before I had the time to type them. She is very good, will be back to have another reading in a few months. Thank You for your time!

Brianne

Orange | 2015-04-15 05:54:45
Brianne

Thanks for the reading!

Ellen

San Diego, Calif | 2015-04-15 03:41:31
Ellen

Calm and Great reader. Thanks.!

moonstone

london | 2015-04-14 20:30:20
moonstone

Thank you it was a really pleasant reading and I like how you explained things.

eminem_lover

delhi | 2015-04-14 19:12:25
eminem_lover

it was brilliant

.. | 2015-04-13 21:27:27

sweet&caring thank you:)))

... | 2015-04-13 21:16:10

great reading thank you:))) nice lady :)

Eva

Florida | 2015-04-13 03:05:52
Eva

So gentle and compassionate, logical and insightful! :)

... | 2015-04-13 00:00:27

she was very cute& calm =))) she gave me positive energy thank you!! ;)) she was accurate xxx god bless u

Beverly

Chicago | 2015-04-12 05:25:39
Beverly

What she saw in my future is coming to past. You can not go wrong with her forecasts. She is accurate!!

WinKay

MU | 2015-04-11 22:20:12
WinKay

It was amazing talking to Heera. I felt so much better after talking to her. She understands my situation so well. What she saw in her readings about me were so accurate. I trust in her predictions. I will be back for the updates for sure.

megabee

melbourne | 2015-04-11 15:56:07
megabee

thank you for the update and as always she was honest and direct. I highly recommend her. I have been doing reading with her for 2 years now and her prediction has come true already.

Kevin

North carolina | 2015-04-10 20:59:32
Kevin

Wow Heera was very good, all I had to do was ask my question and the words just started flowing. She has the true ability to read you and your situaiton. She described things about me I didn't even say and things I didn't think would even come up. I was very pleased with my reading

Rahul S.

Chandigarh, India | 2015-04-10 20:15:05
Rahul S.

Very direct and helpful.

AK

UK | 2015-04-10 10:19:43
AK

Good reading, very helpful, also helped me understand some things about my situation

starfish57

usa | 2015-04-09 04:41:40
starfish57

She can pick up on things quickly which is great. Thank you!

missa

belford | 2015-04-09 02:02:27
missa

very very accurate

Sonia

Munich | 2015-04-08 18:17:21
Sonia

She is so sweet -i really liked her reading!! she does not tell things that may happen..she tells you what is going on NOW! For me it was very clear!!! Thank you so much!!!

Love Heera The Psychic

LOVE READINGS in less than 10 min!!

1 day ago
Love Heera The Psychic

cute!!

2 days ago
Love Heera The Psychic

Love Heera The Psychic

Attention member--

SALE SALE SALE!!!!!

-Heera

TESTIMONIALS--

Bhr

Greece |
Bhr

Harsha L Nagpal

Bangalore, India |
Harsha L Nagpal

Show more  
Heera123

about Love Heera The Psychic Helped on: 11407 Spoken languages: English Experience: 15-20 years

online psychics

Gentleman Jim

THE WINNERS ARE ANNOUNCED! READ ON ! FREE CREDITS! MORE THAN 30,000 READINGS COMPLETED! ASK IN FREE CHAT ABOUT THE FREE CREDIT DRAWING...

Helped on: 30234

Psychic Love Light

I am a Psychic, Clairvoyant, Intuitive and Medium. My psychic gifts were passed down to me through my family. I have studied the lives,...

Helped on: 1415

SpiritualSag Psychic

Honest, Accurate, Compassionate I offer truthful and non-judgmental readings.

Helped on: 4395

Love Heera The Psychic

❤☆1.99/min4now!☆Care4U❤.:) I PREDICT. TRUSTED& PROVEN Psychic-Energy Channeler&Healer! for HONEST/ CLEAR guidance for LIFE!: Best LOVE&CAREER...

Helped on: 11407

PsychicPower Prithy

♥~LOVE GURU @ YOUR SERVICE~ REALITY DOESN'T DEMAND PROOF & MY READINGS ARE NOT MEASURED BY LENGTH BUT BY HONESTY AND ACCURACY. ๑۩۞۩๑ ~♥ FOR *QUALITY...

Helped on: 21670