Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Cancel

Edit Profile Picture

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Crop Use full picture

The chosen picture is too small to crop any part of it. Clicking the button the image will be set as your profile picture.

Add as Contact
Add as Contact Contact request unsuccessful.

Love Heera The Psychic´s Hall

Love Heera The Psychic
Love Heera The Psychic commented on a photo on own wall.

For you!

3 hours ago
Love Heera The Psychic

Love Heera The Psychic

JOIN ME & FIND OUT CLARITY AND CLEAR ANSWERS OF YOUR BURNING QUESTIONS.

*Are you in search of real love?
*If you question whether or not to combine the two body.
*Is the question that I hope will be fulfilled or not.
*what he/she thinks about you.
*Why your partner is keeping you at a distance?
*whats your partner or loved one reaction in Future.
*What is the destiny behind your love life ?
*Are there chances of his/her coming back to you or not?
*Are you compatible with your love or not.
*what does he/she thinks about your personality?
*Does he/she really love you?
*Will you marry your loved one?
*About Soul-mate ?
*About career ?
*is your relationship will turn to sexual relation or not?
*Should you remain in relationship or should you leave it?
*How your partner can act in the coming days?
*Is your partner really in love with you?
*Why is my partner so cold with me?
*What are his/her intentions?

LET ME HELP YOU!

Love,
Heera

Love Heera The Psychic

Love Heera The Psychic

Here in freechat!!! Let me connect with your energies and take me into private to look into your

love life (soulmates/twinflames)
relationships
career/job
finances/money
health
legal issues
chakra healing/reiki healing
wishes, desires and wants
future and what it holds for you
energies
timeframes
dream interpretation
past/present/future
pregnancy
gay/lesbian relationships
marriage and divorce

I can raise your vibrations to get what is best for you!!! It is all spiritual and psychic work in my private chat! Take back control of your life! Over 8000 readings on Oranum! only 2.99/min for short time!

RECOMMENDED!

Lauren

Oranum | 2014-11-30 04:36:58
Lauren

Heera is incredible! She is very accurate and answered all of my questions

Love Heera The Psychic

Love Heera The Psychic

PREDICTIONS CAME TRUE!!

cami

NY | 2014-12-20 22:59:28
cami

great i hope she is right! .it seems that her last prediction came true. so now i should be confident about this one!! yeah!!! :) thanks a lot!!! :)

london | 2014-12-18 00:23:03
jazzychic

Ive been coming to Heera regularly and among the ocean of fake psychics she is one of the few jewels here. Most predictions from her came true!

prettygirl_xo

I LOVE HEERA!!! She's amazing. I've come to her at least 5+ times and some of the things that she's predicted have come to past. Definitely recommend her.

James

She hit the nail directly on the head again. She told me that I would be traveling and today out of the blue, news came from a friend and now I am making plans for fly out and take that trip.

cherryblossom10

I can always rely on Heera to give me the accurate info I need! I come to her with questions about my career and love life and she always provides the best insight!

jazzychic7

heera's prediction was very accurate about the place i moved to - and asked her now again for help in that matter. I trust her :)

megabee9

Heera was amazing! the real deal, every prediction that she has given came true and she always gave me the direct answers to my situation. Highly, highly recommended! I am very grateful to have such an amazing guidance and always there to confirm things. a million stars. It will be an investment for you to have a reading with her.

bethany

Accurate as always! Thank you! You were spot on in the prediction during our last reading and picked up on whats going on during this one!

megabee9

Heera is amazing! she told me about my job offers and she was right, her prediction came true and it really gave me the heads up of what is coming ahead. she is so intuitive and the real deal, i've been coming to her for almost 2 years now and she is always talking to me like she was there in the room with the situations happened. 5 stars. highly highly recommended.

Love Heera The Psychic

Love Heera The Psychic

Attention member--

SALE SALE SALE!!!!!

My rate is only 2.99/min for limited time then back to 5.99/min. I will be able to give you the best relationship or love reading! career reading!!!

Please read my reviews/testimonials and information! I also have email readings!

Use as little credits as you like to start getting reading with me! 20 credits for 5 min private reading!

-Heera

TESTIMONIALS--

Bhr

Greece |
Bhr

I been so confused about my relationship and she amazed me from the first moment that I talked to her.. She made me undertsand and I have a more clear view on my issue.. she is just AMAZING and quick!

Harsha L Nagpal

Bangalore, India |
Harsha L Nagpal

She is soo perfectly right about just anyone... Heera is a the guide i was looking for in life. She is of great help. To me and my near and dear ones. Love her completely. Highly Recommended. I dont have to go anywhere when Heera is here. :)

Love Heera The Psychic

Love Heera The Psychic added to her contacts.

turkindian LightsStars StarJuliette Kinesthetic Intuition Psychic Mimi LoveNHope
3 hours ago
Love Heera The Psychic
Love Heera The Psychic commented on a photo on own wall.

Let me help you if you are in this situation!!

3 hours ago
Love Heera The Psychic

Love Heera The Psychic

jazzychic

Ive been coming to Heera regularly and among the ocean of fake psychics she is one of the few jewels here. Most predictions from her came true!

flipflops

usa | 2014-12-17 19:13:52
flipflops

Wow... Heera answered EVERY question I had...and didn't waste time either. She was very connected and very accurate! I have had tons of readings on Oranum and I haven't walked away from any of them as pleased as I am with this reading with Heera. Worth every penny! Heera is certainly top of the line when it comes to ability. And her rate is also affordable which is a WIN WIN :) I know whoever has a reading with her will benefit greatly from her gifts. I will certainly be back :) Thanks a million, Herra

Kim

Seattle | 2014-12-17 06:45:03
Kim

Heera gave very good advice on how to ground myself and focus more on my goals for 2015. She gave a wonder meditation session to help me practice and develop methods to quiet my mind. I really appreciate her guidance and support and look forward to many more great things to come from this session. Thank you Heera!

Cathleen

smalltown in Ca | 2014-12-17 05:33:11
Cathleen

Oh my gosh what a darling she is. Her voice is so calming, and she is compassionate as well as honest. Her honesty leads to sound advice. I can't wait to see how things go and update her. this was my first reading with her and she is awesome!

James

Hoover | 2014-12-17 03:57:53
James

Heera123 did it again. Always correct every time. 5 stars from me. James

Love Heera The Psychic

Love Heera The Psychic

ANOTHER PREDICTION CAME TRUE!!

cami

cami

great i hope she is right! .it seems that her last prediction came true. so now i should be confident about this one!! yeah!!! :) thanks a lot!!! :)

jazzychic

prettygirl_xo

I LOVE HEERA!!! She's amazing. I've come to her at least 5+ times and some of the things that she's predicted have come to past. Definitely recommend her.

James

She hit the nail directly on the head again. She told me that I would be traveling and today out of the blue, news came from a friend and now I am making plans for fly out and take that trip.

cherryblossom10

I can always rely on Heera to give me the accurate info I need! I come to her with questions about my career and love life and she always provides the best insight!

jazzychic7

heera's prediction was very accurate about the place i moved to - and asked her now again for help in that matter. I trust her :)

megabee9

Heera was amazing! the real deal, every prediction that she has given came true and she always gave me the direct answers to my situation. Highly, highly recommended! I am very grateful to have such an amazing guidance and always there to confirm things. a million stars. It will be an investment for you to have a reading with her.

bethany

Accurate as always! Thank you! You were spot on in the prediction during our last reading and picked up on whats going on during this one!

megabee9

Heera is amazing! she told me about my job offers and she was right, her prediction came true and it really gave me the heads up of what is coming ahead. she is so intuitive and the real deal, i've been coming to her for almost 2 years now and she is always talking to me like she was there in the room with the situations happened. 5 stars. highly highly recommended.

carla barri

carla barri  ›  Love Heera The Psychic

Heera!!! he hasn't told me to go just bla bla bla, ... :(. i normaly have to catch the train in about an hour from now to arrive in a proper time .. so i guess he won't do it... what should I do?

Love Heera The Psychic

Love Heera The Psychic added some new information about herself

22 hours ago
Love Heera The Psychic

Love Heera The Psychic

Love Heera The Psychic'S TESTIMONIALS

1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Next ›

cami

cami

Sarah

Montreal | 2014-12-20 08:03:32
Sarah

Wish I can be her friend! she is amazing and you can tell her anything and gives you best advices :)

Love Heera The Psychic

Love Heera The Psychic

jazzychic

flipflops

flipflops

Wow... Heera answered EVERY question I had...and didn't waste time either. She was very connected and very accurate! I have had tons of readings on Oranum and I haven't walked away from any of them as pleased as I am with this reading with Heera. Worth every penny! Heera is certainly top of the line when it comes to ability. And her rate is also affordable which is a WIN WIN :) I know whoever has a reading with her will benefit greatly from her gifts. I will certainly be back :) Thanks a million, Herra

Kim

Kim

Heera gave very good advice on how to ground myself and focus more on my goals for 2015. She gave a wonder meditation session to help me practice and develop methods to quiet my mind. I really appreciate her guidance and support and look forward to many more great things to come from this session. Thank you Heera!

Cathleen

Cathleen

Oh my gosh what a darling she is. Her voice is so calming, and she is compassionate as well as honest. Her honesty leads to sound advice. I can't wait to see how things go and update her. this was my first reading with her and she is awesome!

James

James

Love Heera The Psychic

Love Heera The Psychic

Here in freechat!!! Let me connect with your energies and take me into private to look into your

love life (soulmates/twinflames)
relationships
career/job
finances/money
health
legal issues
chakra healing/reiki healing
wishes, desires and wants
future and what it holds for you
energies
timeframes
dream interpretation
past/present/future
pregnancy
gay/lesbian relationships
marriage and divorce

I can raise your vibrations to get what is best for you!!! It is all spiritual and psychic work in my private chat! Take back control of your life! Over 8000 readings on Oranum! only 1.99/min for short time!

RECOMMENDED!

Lauren

Oranum | 2014-11-30 04:36:58
Lauren

Heera is incredible! She is very accurate and answered all of my questions

Love Heera The Psychic

Love Heera The Psychic

JOIN ME & FIND OUT CLARITY AND CLEAR ANSWERS OF YOUR BURNING QUESTIONS.

*Are you in search of real love?
*If you question whether or not to combine the two body.
*Is the question that I hope will be fulfilled or not.
*what he/she thinks about you.
*Why your partner is keeping you at a distance?
*whats your partner or loved one reaction in Future.
*What is the destiny behind your love life ?
*Are there chances of his/her coming back to you or not?
*Are you compatible with your love or not.
*what does he/she thinks about your personality?
*Does he/she really love you?
*Will you marry your loved one?
*About Soul-mate ?
*About career ?
*is your relationship will turn to sexual relation or not?
*Should you remain in relationship or should you leave it?
*How your partner can act in the coming days?
*Is your partner really in love with you?
*Why is my partner so cold with me?
*What are his/her intentions?

LET ME HELP YOU!

Love,
Heera

Love Heera The Psychic

Love Heera The Psychic

Attention member--

SALE SALE SALE!!!!!

My rate is only 1.99/min for limited time then back to 5.99/min. I will be able to give you the best relationship or love reading! career reading!!!

Please read my reviews/testimonials and information! I also have email readings!

Use as little credits as you like to start getting reading with me! 20 credits for 5 min private reading!

-Heera

TESTIMONIALS--

Bhr

Greece |
Bhr

I been so confused about my relationship and she amazed me from the first moment that I talked to her.. She made me undertsand and I have a more clear view on my issue.. she is just AMAZING and quick!

Harsha L Nagpal

Bangalore, India |
Harsha L Nagpal

She is soo perfectly right about just anyone... Heera is a the guide i was looking for in life. She is of great help. To me and my near and dear ones. Love her completely. Highly Recommended. I dont have to go anywhere when Heera is here. :)

Love Heera The Psychic

Love Heera The Psychic

MY PREDICTIONS CAME TRUE!!! YAY!

prettygirl_xo

James

cherryblossom10

jazzychic7

megabee9

bethany

megabee9

Love Heera The Psychic

Love Heera The Psychic

Love Heera The Psychic'S TESTIMONIALS

1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Next ›

Sarah

Montreal | 2014-12-20 08:03:32
Sarah

Wish I can be her friend! she is amazing and you can tell her anything and gives you best advices :)

CLOUDS

NYC | 2014-12-20 03:46:22
CLOUDS

good reading

Eve

Tennessee | 2014-12-20 03:07:57
Eve

She was very quick and straight forward.

swsiren

ny | 2014-12-20 02:53:27
swsiren

Thanks a lot, I will keep what you said in mind.

Ahsat

Miami | 2014-12-19 23:46:54
Ahsat

Awesome reading.

Bibi123

michigan - USA | 2014-12-19 23:05:14
Bibi123

great reading, straight to the point, answers your questions. Thx, will come back

Harsha L Nagpal

Bangalore, India | 2014-12-19 20:18:12
Harsha L Nagpal

N number of mes i have sought help and each time its worthwhile. Heera is just the best. The perfect guide anyone could ask for. Don't have to go anywhere when she is here to help. Highly recommended.

Mary

New Smyrna Beach | 2014-12-19 02:03:24
Mary

AWESOME!

melissa

ontario | 2014-12-18 20:32:36
melissa

really helped me on a tough and emotional situation. many blessings heera :)

Pamela

PENNSYLVANIA | 2014-12-18 08:11:05
Pamela

Love her so much, her kindness, shows in every reading, and very good at what she does. May the angels always bless her and keep her always, safe and sound in God's arms.

Brianne

Orange | 2014-12-18 06:42:36
Brianne

Heeras guidance is very helpful

808smiles

hawaii | 2014-12-18 05:49:09
808smiles

Very straight forward, honest and calm reading. She has very positive vibes. She has honesty and calm in her readings.

Brianne

Orange | 2014-12-18 04:53:37
Brianne

Love getting guidance from Heera. Thank you

maura

bridgeport | 2014-12-18 02:14:08
maura

fantastic experience

ss

fl | 2014-12-18 01:01:38
ss

very good reader, very positive and sweet

jazzychic

jazzychic

flipflops

flipflops

Kim

Kim

Cathleen

Cathleen

James

James

Show more  

I'M HERE

I'm waiting for you to give a private reading!
Click here to turn on my camera!

Consult now

about Love Heera The Psychic Helped on: 9032 Spoken languages: English Skills: western astrology, tarot reading, rune card reading, palmistry, numerology readings Experience: 15-20 years Price: 2.99 credits per minutes

online psychics

Gentleman Jim

NO SALE NEEDED!!! ALWAYS A LOW RATE !! LET'S FIND REAL SOLUTIONS TOGETHER!! RELATIONSHIPS / VIRTUAL RELATIONSHIPS / SAME SEX...

Helped on: 27350

Naborara shahid

SUPER SALE 1.99/MINT(SEE TESTIMONIALS)ONE MORE PREDICTION HAPPENED ~SEE AND DECIDE FOR YOUR BETTER L

Helped on: 12697

ocultlive

WELCOME in my chat room. LOOKING TO FIND YOUR SOULMATE? NEED THE RIGHT HELP IN YOUR LOVE LIFE?. Accurate And Honest Reader, Call Me...

Helped on: 18217

WiseOwl Maggie

❤ ❤ Its time for the TRUTH !! EXPERT IN LOVE & RELATIONSHIPS - UK MEDIUM & EMPATH❤ ❤ ♥**♥ NO TOOLS, NO INFO NEEDED, FAST, HONEST AND...

Helped on: 4399

jon moss

Spiritual adviser for more than 30 years . I have seen and done some amazing things so come and check me out.

Helped on: 10035