Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Cancel

Edit Profile Picture

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Crop Use full picture

The chosen picture is too small to crop any part of it. Clicking the button the image will be set as your profile picture.

Add as Contact
Add as Contact Contact request unsuccessful.

Love Heera The Psychic´s Hall

Love Heera The Psychic

Love Heera The Psychic added some new information about herself

5 minutes ago
Love Heera The Psychic

Love Heera The Psychic

Hey members!
I am a proven psychic! You can read my reviews! I am here since 2012! Done my work!

Heera

MerkabahMan633
San Diego, CA | 2014-07-30 02:18:09
MerkabahMan633

This lady truly cares and is very clear and straight to the point. Excellent analysis and advice, mixed in with great insight. I am a return customer and will definitely come back again.

Love Heera The Psychic

Love Heera The Psychic

cherryblossom10
usa |
cherryblossom10

I love Heera! Her voice is so calming and she connects to my situation very fast! Thanks!!

Love Heera The Psychic

Love Heera The Psychic

22MAY1
Hyattsville, Md
22MAY1

Great reading from Heera as always. She goes straight to my problems and offers very sound advice. She is confident in her advice and gives me confidence and hope that it will work. She is kind and caring in her approach and very sympathetic to my plight.. She is my psychic for life and that is for sure. She is the real item. Love ya, Heera!

Love Heera The Psychic

Love Heera The Psychic

Tmaria14
Richmond | 2014-07-31 03:22:28
Tmaria14

Heera, thank u so much for give me clarity and make me feel comfortable about the way I feel. You just confirmed my thoughts with such simplicity and knowledge of my situation without I even mentioned anything. I am glad I got back to you as our first reading was very powerful. Thank u again. One of the best here in Oranum! Tmaria

Love Heera The Psychic

Love Heera The Psychic uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

Love Heera The Psychic

Love Heera The Psychic added to her contacts.

Gentleman Jim Psychic Patrick WINDSONG07 Joanna Psychic MISSY MAGIC psychic DavinaTara1
2 hours ago
Love Heera The Psychic
Love Heera The Psychic commented on a link on own wall.
1 day ago
Love Heera The Psychic
Love Heera The Psychic commented on a photo on Daniella Correa's wall.

Thanks! This is your sign to get a psychic reading with me!

2 days ago
Love Heera The Psychic

Love Heera The Psychic

Hey members,
Please read my testimonials! Keera has just left me this review for you to read!
Visit my freechat!Lets connect!

Keera
IL | 2014-07-28 01:04:54
Keera

Wonderful reading. She is so calm and patient and understanding. It was a pleasure doing reading with her. She talked like a friend.

Love Heera The Psychic

Love Heera The Psychic

These reviews are the reason why I continue to work here! I have been here since 2012.

Charlotte Crane
Malta | 2014-07-28 12:42:24
Charlotte Crane

I cannot find other words to express my gratitude and thank you for your time, May you always be blessed and hopefully more time between us to talk. you have settled me and put my mind at place where it should be. Take care, Charlotte xxx

Love Heera The Psychic

Love Heera The Psychic

22MAY1
Hyattsville, Md | 2014-07-27 22:37:10
22MAY1

Great reading from Heera as always. She goes straight to my problems and offers very sound advice. She is confident in her advice and gives me confidence and hope that it will work. She is kind and caring in her approach and very sympathetic to my plight.. She is my psychic for life and that is for sure. She is the real item. Love ya, Heera!

Love Heera The Psychic

Love Heera The Psychic

A review from my repeat clients! She has been a client for 1 year also.

megabee9
Melbourne | 2014-07-28 13:11:04
megabee9

She was so in tune and was so sweet to get up at 6 am so that I could have a private reading! I thank you for all your guidance and support and will always keep you updated. The best investment.

Love Heera The Psychic

Description:

3 days ago Cool  
Love Heera The Psychic

Description:

sunflower1931

sunflower1931  ›  Love Heera The Psychic

Great Reader! She knew about the connection I had with an old friend and gave me wonderful news with it! Looking forward to Aug! :)

sunflower1931

sunflower1931 uploaded a photo to Love Heera The Psychic's wall.

Description:

This is Michael, this is the one I was telling you about. Pic is a little small, have to click open the pic to see it better.

Love Heera The Psychic

Love Heera The Psychic

Another wonderful review..

christine
california | 2014-07-22 20:01:51
christine

5 stars amazing gave me information without me telling her. gave good solid advice and a concrete time frame. thank you.

Love Heera The Psychic

Love Heera The Psychic

Melissa
Mil | 2014-07-24 01:07:13
Melissa

Heera was able to pick up alot about me ... she knew what I really was asking before I formulated the ? andf she gave gentle and on target advice.

Show more  
Heera123

ABOUT Love Heera The Psychic Helped on: 6477 Spoken languages: English Skills: western astrology, tarot reading, rune card reading, palmistry, numerology readings Experience: 15-20 years

Online Psychics

Love Heera The Psychic

:)☆☆:):Pro-Trusted-Top Psychic-Energy Channeler& Healer! Here to give guidance!:: Best LOVE& CAREER reading! Lots to offer you☆Come see me!♥Reading/...

Helped on: 6477

Psychic Jeter

PREDICTION'S COME TO PASS! Energies infectious! No sugar coating, compassionate, loving, and VERY POSITIVE ENERGY! Must see with your own eyes!! One of Oranum's shining...

Helped on: 1908

UK - PSYCHIC MEDIUM WAYNE

12,000 + READINGS GIVEN IN 3 YEARS ON ORANUM ☆ FAMOUS BRITISH AUTHOR & TV/RADIO HOST ☆ TOP RATED PSYCHIC SPIRITUAL MEDIUM ☆ ACCURATE LOVE READINGS AND...

Helped on: 12944

jon moss

Psychic Medium Spiritualist . Clarity where its needed With no Information Required

Helped on: 8688

araishaa

Top Master Psychic with strong powerful abilities and all matters !! "You will be amazed how accurate I am" "Great high numbers of predictions came...

Helped on: 4690