Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Cancel

Edit Profile Picture

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Crop Use full picture

The chosen picture is too small to crop any part of it. Clicking the button the image will be set as your profile picture.

Add as Contact
Add as Contact Contact request unsuccessful.

Love Heera The Psychic´s Hall

Love Heera The Psychic

Love Heera The Psychic

Attention member--

my rate is only 1.99/min for limited time then back to 4.99/min or 5.99/min. I will be able to give you the best relationship or love reading! career reading!!!

Please read my reviews/testimonials and information! I also have email readings!

Use as little credits as you like to start getting reading with me!

-Heera

Love Heera The Psychic

Love Heera The Psychic

check out my latest review--

Evergreen
--CT | 2014-08-01 06:32:23
Evergreen

she is amazing, picked up on my problem right away and told me how to fix it. I will follow my advice given and I hope it works. :) really put my heart at ease and mind. I hope everything works out for me.

Love Heera The Psychic

Love Heera The Psychic

Attention members:

I am available to talk to you in freechat! I have worked on Oranum since 2012. My rate is only 1.99 credits/min for the rest of the day! Please come in to see if you want me to read for you! I am relationship expert as well as career expert! Try me out!

Love,

Heera

Love Heera The Psychic

Love Heera The Psychic

Here in freechat!!! Let me connect with your energies and take me into private to look into your

love life (soulmates/twinflames)
relationships
career/job
finances/money
health
legal issues
chakra healing/reiki healing
wishes, desires and wants
future and what it holds for you
energies
timeframes
dream interpretation
past/present/future

I can raise your vibrations to get what is best for you!!! It is all spiritual and psychic work in my private chat! Take back control of your life!

Love Heera The Psychic

Love Heera The Psychic

Lyn3
Phx | 2014-08-01 20:17:17
Lyn3

Heera! Spot on! I laughed and cried bc you are right I do worry too much! Thank You for my reading I want to put more credits in and see you again! I love you and wish you great health and success! XOXO!

Love Heera The Psychic

Love Heera The Psychic

Another review from my repeat clients!!

cherryblossom10
usa | 2014-08-01 03:29:35
cherryblossom10

Thank you for the lovely reading! Heera was on point with every single question I asked!

Love Heera The Psychic

Love Heera The Psychic added to her contacts.

MISSY MAGIC psychic Joanna Psychic Gentleman Jim WINDSONG07 Psychic Patrick DavinaTara1
3 hours ago
Love Heera The Psychic
Love Heera The Psychic commented on a photo on own wall.

thanks!

6 hours ago
Love Heera The Psychic
Love Heera The Psychic commented on a photo on Daniella Correa's wall.

I am here to give you a love reading! 20 credits is all you need!

8 hours ago
Charlotte Crane

Charlotte Crane  ›  Love Heera The Psychic

Can I come in now?

Love Heera The Psychic
Love Heera The Psychic
yes I am here!
8 hours ago   Cool  
Charlotte Crane
Charlotte Crane
Thanks always for helping me and guiding me the best way you can xxx
7 hours ago   Cool
sunflower1931

sunflower1931  ›  Love Heera The Psychic

Hello Heera, How are you? I have an update: Michael may be here next weekend! :) I told him we'll touch base on this. Getting good! TTYS!

Daniella Correa

Daniella Correa uploaded a photo to Love Heera The Psychic's wall.

Description:

18 hours ago Cool  
Love Heera The Psychic

Love Heera The Psychic added some new information about herself

18 hours ago
Love Heera The Psychic
Love Heera The Psychic commented on a post on own wall.
8 hours ago
Daniella Correa

Description:

Need to know about the one you love? Heera can help, for tonight only she is $1.99, take her into private and get the answers you want to know.

18 hours ago Cool  
Love Heera The Psychic
Love Heera The Psychic
thanks!
6 hours ago   Cool
Henry Lizarraga

Henry Lizarraga  ›  Love Heera The Psychic

I Want to say to oranum tourists, I've been coming to heera since February of 2014 with outcomes and healing in regards of my ex . Yes i got the healing part , but her psychic ability is what mostly intrigued me, in which the reason why i kept coming to her due to everything she was saying was coming true.. Months after Months.. She told me on thing for april and it came , another for July and it came again. Then Love will hit me towards the end of July and let met just say cupid hit a lot of interesting people to come to my life this past week/weekend. I Suggest Heera to everybody because not only will she tell it like it is , she will give you the information and also come out with things that only you knew and she didn't. I Recommended her to my friends as well to join oranum for her. Thank you heera for your expertise and your such an asset to oranum and a wonderful woman and very sweet kinded and touching. ~ Henry Liz

18 hours ago Cool  
Daniella Correa

Description:

Daniella Correa

Description:

20 hours ago Cool  
Daniella Correa

Description:

20 hours ago Cool  
Love Heera The Psychic

Love Heera The Psychic

Another wonderful review..

christine
california |
christine

5 stars amazing gave me information without me telling her. gave good solid advice and a concrete time frame. thank you.

Show more  
ABOUT Love Heera The Psychic Helped on: 6521 Spoken languages: English Skills: western astrology, tarot reading, rune card reading, palmistry, numerology readings Experience: 15-20 years

Online Psychics

PsychicPower Prithy

U decide!@ YouR~ServicE ! ♥ LOVE GURU ♥~ First Come First Serve! Consistently Top & 5***** Rated PsychiC ❤ MY READINGS ARE NOT MEASURED BY LENGTH BUT BY...

Helped on: 16152

superpsychic

** GOOD PRICE **QUALITY READINGS ** HELPED MORE THAN 11000 PEOPLE * 5 STAR GIFTED EXPERIENCED FAMOUS~~ AWESOME FEED BACK WITH...

Helped on: 11707

LOVE STEPHANE

LOVE and RELATIONSHIP ISSUES ❤ LOVE ❤ LOVE ❤ LOVE❤ LOVE ❤ ❤ LOVE ❤ LOVE ❤ LOVE❤ LOVE ❤ ❤ LOVE ❤ LOVE ❤ LOVE❤ LOVE ❤ I WILL ANSWER YOUR...

Helped on: 1418

Astrolove

Love and Relationship Expert, Good Adviser, Clairvoyant Open Accurate and Honest Readings

Helped on: 511

ocultlive

My rate 1,99 $/min WELCOME in my chat room. LOOKING TO FIND YOUR SOULMATE? NEED THE RIGHT HELP IN YOUR LOVE LIFE?. Accurate...

Helped on: 15938