Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Cancel

Edit Profile Picture

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Crop Use full picture

The chosen picture is too small to crop any part of it. Clicking the button the image will be set as your profile picture.

Add as Contact
Add as Contact Contact request unsuccessful.

Kydra Sommer´s Hall

Kydra Sommer

Kydra Sommer

I'm on line now, 8-11 pm. special rate. I am very accurate detail people and times. Check out my Bio it will explain who I am and how I can help you. Welcome to my chat room. Love to connect with you, with any general questions and then we can go private for me to give you more clarity and insight to that question

Quail Neo

Quail Neo  ›  Kydra Sommer

Hey Kydra will you be on tonight!? Koel

Kydra Sommer
Kydra Sommer
Yes! until 11 pm
6 hours ago   Cool
Kydra Sommer

Kydra Sommer

I'm on line now, 8-11 pm. special rate. I am very accurate detail people and times. Check out my Bio it will explain who I am and how I can help you. Welcome to my chat room. Love to connect with you, with any general questions and then we can go private for me to give you more clarity and insight to that question

Kydra Sommer

Kydra Sommer

Penelope Williams

Penelope Williams  ›  Kydra Sommer

i did not hear from him over the weekend at all....i guess we need to look at this again :(

Kydra Sommer
Kydra Sommer
Yes we should check it. I am on from 8-11 eastern time tonight and every night.
4 days ago   Cool
Kydra Sommer

Kydra Sommer

Kydra Sommer

Kydra Sommer added to her contacts.

Roychelle Sistrunk ahmed yehia Cyrilla Reader hope for good kayla stanley ananch reil
4 days ago
Kydra Sommer
Kydra Sommer commented on a post on own wall.
6 hours ago
Kydra Sommer
Kydra Sommer commented on a post on own wall.
4 days ago
vanida boongeon

vanida boongeon  ›  Kydra Sommer

Hi, my name is vanida, I wanted to know if you can help me solving murdered case. My problem is very bad one. Before we getting into payment, i just wanted to make sure that I have the right person to speak with. If you can, please tell me something so I can go on talking with you. Kind rdgs, Vanida

1 week ago Cool  
Kydra Sommer
Kydra Sommer
I need to connect with you first. Please come in and we can connect in my chat room and go from there.
6 days ago   Cool
Kydra Sommer

Kydra Sommer

Kydra Sommer

Kydra Sommer

Kydra Sommer

Kydra Sommer

Kydra Sommer

Kydra Sommer

Kydra Sommer

Kydra Sommer

Kydra Sommer

Kydra Sommer

Kydra Sommer

Kydra Sommer

Kydra Sommer

Kydra Sommer

Kydra Sommer

Kydra Sommer

Kydra Sommer

Kydra Sommer

I'm on line now, 9-11 pm. special rate. I am very accurate detail people and times. Check out my Bio it will explain who I am and how I can help you. Welcome to my chat room. Love to connect with you, with any general questions and then we can go private for me to give you more clarity and insight to that question

Kydra Sommer

Kydra Sommer

Kydra Sommer

Kydra Sommer

Show more  
about Kydra Sommer Helped on: 6439 Spoken languages: English Skills: western astrology, tarot reading, clairvoyance, natural healing, love and sex Experience: 25-30 years

online psychics

Gentleman Jim

IF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS ACCESSING MY ROOM OR, LEAVING FEEDBACK AFTER A READING, PLEASE LET ME KNOW. DON'T STOP TRYING TO ACCESS THE ROOM....

Helped on: 31953

Psychic Love Light

I am a Psychic, Clairvoyant, Intuitive and Medium. My psychic gifts were passed down to me through my family. I have studied the lives,...

Helped on: 2263

Madhu

Clairvoyant Medium, Expert healer, Relationship advisor, Life and Spiritual Coach, Remote viewing.

Helped on: 2022

Demetri pit

BEST RATE(1.49) ******** LOVE & RELATIONSHIP . JOB, CARRIER, FINANCE / ASTROLOGER /(TIME FRAME) SPIRITUAL HEALER REIKI // CLAIRVOYANT...

Helped on: 3757

Purushottam Upmanyu

RELATIONSHIP, LOVE, CAREER, FINANCE...all your answers just a click away...PSYCHIC, ASTRO, NUMERO..

Helped on: 3300