Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Cancel

Edit Profile Picture

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Crop Use full picture

The chosen picture is too small to crop any part of it. Clicking the button the image will be set as your profile picture.

Add as Contact
Add as Contact Contact request unsuccessful.

Kydra Sommer´s Hall

Kydra Sommer

Kydra Sommer

Hi I'm on line now, special rate. I am very accurate detail people and times. Welcome to my chat room. Love to connect with you, you may ask a general question and we can go private for me to give you more clarity and insight to that question.

Kydra Sommer

Kydra Sommer

Hi I'm on line now, special rate. I am very accurate detail people and times. Welcome to my chat room. Love to connect with you, you may ask a general question and we can go private for me to give you more clarity and insight to that question.

Kydra Sommer

Kydra Sommer

Kydra Sommer

Kydra Sommer

Kydra Sommer

Kydra Sommer

Kydra Sommer

Kydra Sommer added to her contacts.

BridgetteVee crystallee81 Brooke Broussard brandee kaleikini Hanna incubus13 c c
11 hours ago
Kydra Sommer
Kydra Sommer commented on a post on own wall.
1 week ago
Kydra Sommer

Kydra Sommer uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

LOVE IS ALL THAT YOU NEED

1 week ago Cool  
Kydra Sommer

Kydra Sommer

Kydra Sommer

Kydra Sommer

Kydra Sommer

Kydra Sommer

jillian

jillian  ›  Kydra Sommer

Hi Kydra, missed you today ... the powers are working ~ called out today. In Dallas at moment and heading for Paris tomorrow for 7 days. So far one passenger, unless he can find additional couple to join him. Will catch you online in a couple days ~ thank You! It was the "dishwater blonde" that called me, my client in Texas. Wahhhh Hoo .... MISS ACCURATE!!

Kydra Sommer
Kydra Sommer
See! No use in worrying if you have me to tell you your future. Have a great trip sweetie.
2 weeks ago   Cool
VIRGINIA SCOTT
VIRGINIA SCOTT
HI IM A 52 YR OLD FEMALE MY NAME IS VIRGINIA WILL I EVER FIND REAL HAPPYNESS
2 days ago   Cool
VIRGINIA SCOTT
VIRGINIA SCOTT
FEELING STUCK UNAPRECEATED NUMB IS THER A WAY THROUG THE FOG
2 days ago   Cool
Kydra Sommer

Kydra Sommer

Kydra Sommer
Kydra Sommer commented on a post on own wall.
2 weeks ago
L A

L A  ›  Kydra Sommer

I'm back, just like I said I'd be :)

Kydra Sommer

Kydra Sommer

jillian

jillian  ›  Kydra Sommer

Hi Kydra, my Buddha beads arrived today. They smell of the most wonderful sandalwood. I am feeling the peace! :)

Kydra Sommer

Kydra Sommer

Show more  
about Kydra Sommer Helped on: 5769 Spoken languages: English Skills: western astrology, tarot reading, clairvoyance, natural healing, love and sex Experience: 25-30 years

online psychics

SpiritualSag Psychic

☆SALE PRICE☆HIGHEST RATE OF ACCURACY☆PREDICTION that MANIFEST DURING a timely Manner☆MASTER of AFFECTION and RELATIONSHIP☆knows HIS/HER INTENTIONS☆ALLOW...

Helped on: 2130

shepsychic

Sale(1.49 ) Don’t worry about your love life, future, present and past.i am here for guidance

Helped on: 3189

Clarity Love

$1.49 PREDICTIONS HAPPEN,CHAKRA,CLEANSING, CHANNELING,CLAIRVOYANCE, LOVE, RELATIONSHIP,SAMSEX, BREAKUP, JOBS, HEALER ,BEST FEEDBACK,TIME FRAME,

Helped on: 1512

STEPHANE Le LYNX

SUPER SPECIAL 1,99 $ for 48 h only SUPER SPECIAL 1,99 $ for 48 h only SUPER SPECIAL 1,99 $ for 48 h only MEDIUM EMPATH TAROT MASTER CHANNEL LOVE SEX RELATIONSHIP $...

Helped on: 1982

The Psychic Ora

·٠•●♥WELCOME FRIENDS♥●• ..... BACK IN SALE PRICE ONLY 1.49 ... A MEDIUM .. A ENERGY HEALING, SPIRIT HEALING AND NATURAL BORN PSYCHIC HERE FOR SOLVING OF...

Helped on: 1717