Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Cancel

Edit Profile Picture

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Crop Use full picture

The chosen picture is too small to crop any part of it. Clicking the button the image will be set as your profile picture.

Add as Contact
Add as Contact Contact request unsuccessful.

Kydra Sommer´s Hall

Kydra Sommer

Kydra Sommer

*******Psychic to the Stars I'm on line now, special rate. I am very accurate detail people and times. Check out my Bio it will explain who I am and how I can help you*********

*********Welcome to my chat room. Love to connect with you, with any general questions and then we can go private for me to give you more clarity and insight to that question.*******

17 hours ago Cool  
Kydra Sommer

Kydra Sommer

*******Psychic to the Stars I'm on line now, special rate. I am very accurate detail people and times. Check out my Bio it will explain who I am and how I can help you*********

*********Welcome to my chat room. Love to connect with you, with any general questions and then we can go private for me to give you more clarity and insight to that question.*******

1 day ago Cool  
Kydra Sommer

Kydra Sommer

2 days ago Cool  
Kydra Sommer

Kydra Sommer

3 days ago Cool  
Kydra Sommer

Kydra Sommer

Kydra Sommer

4 days ago Cool  
Kydra Sommer

Kydra Sommer

5 days ago Cool  
Kydra Sommer

Kydra Sommer added Rayan Giron to her contacts.

Rayan Giron
17 hours ago
a g

a g  ›  Kydra Sommer

you left the room abruptly... is everything alright ?

3 weeks ago Cool  
Chanel C
Chanel C
Yes she's fine Amit !

She just went on break

XOXO CHANEL
3 weeks ago   Cool
a g

a g  ›  Kydra Sommer

when you gonna come online again?

4 weeks ago Cool  
Chanel C
Chanel C
SHE WILL BE ON TONIGHT FROM 8-11 EST :)

XOXO CHANEL
4 weeks ago   Cool
a g
a g
alright . hope to see her if i wake up on time.
4 weeks ago   Cool  
Kydra Sommer

Kydra Sommer

*********Welcome to my chat room. Love to connect with you, with any general questions and then we can go private for me to give you more clarity and insight to that question.********

4 weeks ago Cool  
Kydra Sommer

Kydra Sommer

*********Welcome to my chat room. Love to connect with you, with any general questions and then we can go private for me to give you more clarity and insight to that question.********

4 weeks ago Cool  
Kydra Sommer

Kydra Sommer

Psychic to the Stars I'm on line now, special rate. I am very accurate detail people and times. Check out my Bio it will explain who I am and how I can help you. Welcome to my chat room. Love to connect with you, with any general questions and then we can go private for me to give you more clarity and insight to that question.

1 month ago Cool  
Kydra Sommer

Kydra Sommer

Psychic to the Stars I'm on line now, special rate. I am very accurate detail people and times. Check out my Bio it will explain who I am and how I can help you. Welcome to my chat room. Love to connect with you, with any general questions and then we can go private for me to give you more clarity and insight to that question.

1 month ago Cool  
LilMama266666

LilMama266666  ›  Kydra Sommer

Found out I wont be getting a interview at the hospital they wont be hiring anymore this year :(

LilMama266666

Happy Easter!

1 month ago Cool  
Kydra Sommer

Kydra Sommer

1 month ago Cool  
Kydra Sommer

Kydra Sommer

1 month ago Cool  
Kydra Sommer
Kydra Sommer commented on a post on own wall.
1 month ago
LilMama266666

Hey, you were right within a week you said id notice changes with S, today we finally said hello and goodmorning and today seemed like her and her gf were having issues even when we had our meeting today the energy seemed kind of off

Kydra Sommer
Kydra Sommer
After I predict what you wanted to know. Then we should have another private reading.
1 month ago   Cool  
LilMama266666
LilMama266666
Yes we will sooooon :)))), I want too see about the job first before another pvt if that's okay! :)
1 month ago   Cool
LilMama266666

Would like to finish up our reading today :)

Show more  
about Kydra Sommer Helped on: 7117 Experience: 25-30 years

online psychics

truthful

sale.Prediction happened(check testimonials)one of top expert,accurate time frame and prediction,love and relationship...

Helped on: 21776

EXPERT ZEE The psychic

LOVE & RELATIONSHIP . VERY ACCURATE READINGS WITH TIME-FRAMES.IM LOVE PSYCHIC , INTUITIVE, MEDIUM, EMPATH, CLAIRCOGNIZANCE. HONEST READINGS TO THE POINT.

Helped on: 3776

Psychic Bernadette

Gifted gypsy clairvoyant, love and relationship expert,career,dream interpretation, finding the reason of your illness

Helped on: 2829

PSYCHIC RITA

❤~ FAST~HONEST~ACCURATE❤ ❤.~" Psychic SPIRIT MEDIUM and Energy HEALER" ❤. ~ Love & Relationships, Medium,Career,Finance,Healings, White Magic

Helped on: 4418

Medium Lina

Hello, My name is Lina. I have always had clairvoyant capabilities from a young age. I was also an empath. - I would see things happen before they did.

Helped on: 3785