Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Cancel

Edit Profile Picture

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Crop Use full picture

The chosen picture is too small to crop any part of it. Clicking the button the image will be set as your profile picture.

Add as Contact
Add as Contact Contact request unsuccessful.

Kydra Sommer´s Hall

Kydra Sommer

Kydra Sommer

*******Psychic to the Stars I'm online now, special rate. I am very accurate detail people and times. Check out my Bio it will explain who I am and how I can help you*********

*********Welcome to my chat room. Love to connect with you, with any general questions and then we can go private for me to give you more clarity and insight to that question.******

22 hours ago Cool  
Kydra Sommer

Kydra Sommer

*******Psychic to the Stars I'm online now, special rate. I am very accurate detail people and times. Check out my Bio it will explain who I am and how I can help you*********

*********Welcome to my chat room. Love to connect with you, with any general questions and then we can go private for me to give you more clarity and insight to that question.******

2 days ago Cool  
seraph_777

seraph_777  ›  Kydra Sommer

:)

3 days ago Cool  
Kydra Sommer

Kydra Sommer

3 days ago Cool  
M T

M T  ›  Kydra Sommer

Hi Went to private reading with you yesterday. Thank you for your reading. It was spot on. however, the connection was very unstable that it was disconnected before it should end. I would love to continue the private chat with you. See you soon.

6 days ago Cool  
 View all 5 comments
Chanel C
Chanel C
Hi :) I am Kydra's PA

She is on everyday but Saturday from 8-11 PST !! She would love to continue the reading with you

Love, Chanel
6 days ago   Cool
Kydra Sommer
Kydra Sommer
Hi M T I will be on tonight from 7-11 pm eastern time.
5 days ago   Cool  
M T
M T
Hello when will you be online today? It's a little tricky for me to catch you online due to the time difference.
Thanks.
4 days ago   Cool  
Kydra Sommer

Kydra Sommer added to her contacts.

Hollbj11 Holland allie funk clinton thornton M T tammy jones lannette crawford
3 days ago
Kydra Sommer
Kydra Sommer commented on a post on own wall.
5 days ago
Kydra Sommer

Kydra Sommer

2 weeks ago Cool  
prettykitty47

prettykitty47  ›  Kydra Sommer

hello my name is Elizabeth I live in Moncton nb Canada and I like to know if u can tell me about my parents they both died 2 years ago I wonder if they still think of me and that if there spirits r around me,

Kydra Sommer
Kydra Sommer
Yes they would be and if you like to connect to them come for a private reading. It would help you greatly.

Love & Light
3 weeks ago   Cool
Lily Davis

Lily Davis  ›  Kydra Sommer

You mentioned you are a generational psychic. I'm wondering, how does that work? I presume first thing is that you inherit this ability. Second I presume that being around others who are psychic, your own abilities are acceptable, and not stepped on like for the rest of us. I presume there is also some training within the family. Am I on track? Could you please talk more about this? Thanks.

Kydra Sommer

Kydra Sommer

4 weeks ago Cool  
Kydra Sommer

Kydra Sommer

4 weeks ago Cool  
Kydra Sommer

Kydra Sommer

1 month ago Cool  
Kydra Sommer
Kydra Sommer commented on a post on own wall.
3 weeks ago
Kydra Sommer

Kydra Sommer

1 month ago Cool  
Kydra Sommer

Kydra Sommer

1 month ago Cool  
Kydra Sommer

Kydra Sommer

1 month ago Cool  
Kydra Sommer

Kydra Sommer

1 month ago Cool  
Kydra Sommer

Kydra Sommer

1 month ago Cool  
Kydra Sommer

Kydra Sommer

1 month ago Cool  

Show more  
about Kydra Sommer Helped on: 7286 Experience: 25-30 years

online psychics

LoveDrNikki Psychic

✿ Love and Relationship Expert! ✿ Caring ✿ Spirit Driven ✿ Professional ✿ Accurate ✿ Truth Delivered With Love ✿ Reader’s Reader ✿ Sales Are Part of...

Helped on: 25926

PSYCHIC ALEX

Energy healer, clairvoyant psychic, no tools reader. My prayers are changing life, predictions came to pass. My readings are clear. See my testimonials, and come to have...

Helped on: 2213

LOVE PSYCHIC MEDIUM WAYNE

BRITISH TV TOP RATED SPIRITUAL PSYCHIC MEDIUM WITH AN AMAZING RECORD OF OVER 29,000 READINGS GIVEN IN JUST 4 YEARS ON ORANUM * ACCURATE LOVE READINGS AND FUTURE...

Helped on: 29442

almightysoul LOVE PSYCHIC

TOP RATED AFRICAN PSYCHIC MEDIUM★LOVE★RELATIONSHIPS★FINANCE★CAREER★ PAST LIFE ★ DREAM INTERPRETATION★ HEALTH★WELLNESS★HEALING★...

Helped on: 4307

ELPIDA - HOPE

*"SHOCKING" PSYCHIC READINGS * ______ AMAZING INSIGHTS! _______ metaphysical counselor ~ card reader ~ medium

Helped on: 8305