Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Cancel

Edit Profile Picture

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Crop Use full picture

The chosen picture is too small to crop any part of it. Clicking the button the image will be set as your profile picture.

Add as Contact
Add as Contact Contact request unsuccessful.

tasha2ki´s Hall

snoopi5 charlotte bu

snoopi5 charlotte bu  ›  tasha2ki

tasha, i need your help. he just text. telling me the same kind of stuff hes done before. all he dose is play games. he is up and down. but he is mean. how can this be love? i try to have hope but as soon as i see a little hope i get hurt. i just can't take anymore. i don't know what to do. i have no more money.

Sweet Louisa realheart45

Sweet Louisa realheart45  ›  tasha2ki

I love this lady. fabulous energy.

2 days ago Cool   think this is cool.
HappyKellyGirl
HappyKellyGirl
she is awesome!!
1 day ago   Cool  
snoopi5 charlotte bu

snoopi5 charlotte bu uploaded a photo to tasha2ki's wall.

Description:

this is Billy today at 56

3 days ago Cool  
luckyanna

luckyanna  ›  tasha2ki

Sorry Tasha but that last remark really freaked me out. About depression next week, I have had severe depression before an that scarred me.

Ana

tasha2ki
tasha2ki
make a plan to do something next week...make it with people...so you are busy and have a commitment to do something. Decide to do something and give yourself a few days doing it. It is just because of the planets making us all vulnerable to self study again. I dont see it continuing further than that so please dont worry too much...gosh dont want you there because I said it ...that would be a NO NO.
3 days ago   Cool  
luckyanna
luckyanna
No No thank u for the reply. Lol just that since l had such bad depression and we got cut off I got scared.

Ana
2 days ago   Cool
HappyKellyGirl

HappyKellyGirl  ›  tasha2ki

Tasha...thanks again. Do you know if there is anyway that I can ask not to have any more tests? I apparently keep on failing it and so does he.

tasha2ki
tasha2ki
JUST ASK THEM OUT LOUD WITH ALL SINCERETY....but you also have to cut that energy too my dear..that's the hard one...as we ALL have to change in some way to get what we want. You are NO exception to the rule.
3 days ago   Cool  
tasha2ki

tasha2ki added to her contacts.

Erikaafs Happy Orange sagesoflight grace elaine mcnaughton Sweet Louisa realheart45 Katie M
3 days ago
tasha2ki
tasha2ki cools Megan T's post.
2 days ago
tasha2ki
tasha2ki commented on a post on own wall.
3 days ago
Starlight12

Starlight12  ›  tasha2ki

Thank you for the connection with my granny the other. So happy to feel her love. Blessed to have your gift to lift our spirit with insight and laughter. Love and Light xo

tasha2ki

tasha2ki

I will be on tomorrow and spend more time with you all than I did today. Take care everyone.

4 days ago Cool   think this is cool.
Lisa1775

Lisa1775  ›  tasha2ki

Had an amazing reading with Tasha, kind, funny, generous and truly gifted! Thanks so much for all of your help, as always I will be back again :) xx

4 days ago Cool   think this is cool.
HappyKellyGirl
HappyKellyGirl
she is awesome!!
3 days ago   Cool
tasha2ki
tasha2ki commented on a photo on own wall.

well there are def. 2 ladies in spirit around you. One was very large frame and the other had a drawn face. They watch over you and try to get you to see things positively so that you can unblock yourself from the lack of hope you have right now.

5 days ago
Inactive user
lizzy8418 commented on a photo on tasha2ki's ROOF album.

Love the orbs. I see six of them. How lucky are you?

5 days ago
snoopi5 charlotte bu

snoopi5 charlotte bu uploaded a photo to tasha2ki's wall.

Description:

hi tasha. thank u for the nawesome prvt. this was mine and Billy's wedding picture from 1982. see the white cat? this cat was a stray cat that turned up. the pics were taken on the grounds of a hospital his mother and i were patients at. his mother was excited over that cat.

tasha2ki
tasha2ki
well there are def. 2 ladies in spirit around you. One was very large frame and the other had a drawn face. They watch over you and try to get you to see things positively so that you can unblock yourself from the lack of hope you have right now.
5 days ago   Cool
tasha2ki
tasha2ki cools Lisa1775 's post.
4 days ago
kenya ford

kenya ford  ›  tasha2ki

hey tasha i really wana talk to u my boss told me shes not paying me salary anymore just straight commision. i got very upset and quit. id like to ask u wht should i do now?

BurningLight

BurningLight  ›  tasha2ki

Tasha2ki is in my room we are giving duet readings. :)
See you there
xoxox

1 week ago Cool   think this is cool.
snoopi5 charlotte bu

snoopi5 charlotte bu  ›  tasha2ki

tasha. will u be on today? i really need u. i had a hard night. i am ready to do prvt.

1 week ago Cool  
frannie929

frannie929  ›  tasha2ki

I lost you and still had questions.... we got knocked off.....trying to get finally outcome.

tasha2ki
1 week ago
tasha2ki
1 week ago
tasha2ki
tasha2ki commented on a post on own wall.
2 weeks ago

Show more  
about tasha2ki Helped on: 3992 Spoken languages: English, Croatian, Serbian, Slovenian Skills: tarot reading, gipsy card reading, angel card reading, destiny card reading, palmistry Experience: 30- years

online psychics

Naborara shahid

AWESOME TESTIMONIALS OF PREDICTION HAPPENED*★13000+READINGS★MASTER IN LOVE AND RELATIONSHIP PREDICTION HAPPENED 5 Star TOP Rated & Top...

Helped on: 14021

SpiritualSag Psychic

Honest, Accurate, Compassionate I offer truthful and non-judgmental readings.

Helped on: 3793

Gentleman Jim

NO SALE NEEDED! ALWAYS A LOW RATE!! LET'S FIND REAL SOLUTIONS TOGETHER!! RELATIONSHIPS / VIRTUAL RELATIONSHIPS / SAME SEX RELATIONSHIPS...

Helped on: 28997

Psychic Love Light

I am a Psychic, Clairvoyant, Intuitive and Medium. My psychic gifts were passed down to me through my family. I have studied the lives,...

Helped on: 629

shepsychic

(1.99sale price)Don’t worry about your love life, future, present and past.i am here for guidance

Helped on: 4986