Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Cancel

Edit Profile Picture

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Crop Use full picture

The chosen picture is too small to crop any part of it. Clicking the button the image will be set as your profile picture.

Add as Contact
Add as Contact Contact request unsuccessful.

tasha2ki´s Hall

Michelle2324Cat

Michelle2324Cat  ›  tasha2ki

Tasha, any chance you are coming on this morning/soon ish?

tasha2ki
tasha2ki
I will be on later today :)
11 hours ago   Cool  
gemzlove

gemzlove  ›  tasha2ki

hi hunie how are u ???

Georgina Baldock

Georgina Baldock  ›  tasha2ki

Thankyou tasha ... everything thats been on my mind is out in the open, i feel alot more positve now and looking forward to whats next. thankyou so much. your awesome!!

5 days ago Cool   think this is cool.
Sam roth

Sam roth  ›  tasha2ki

Thank you, thank you, thank you. You set my mind at ease and I cannot believe how accurate you were. Everything you said was exactly on point with my astrological study. I am ruled by the moon- and I knew about pluto crossing into my 7th house. I just love the synchronicity any your skill as a reader. Thank you

5 days ago Cool   think this is cool.
tasha2ki

tasha2ki added to her contacts.

Nyssa Love Heera The Psychic SeeingForward GalacticWizard JovanRealm4 Psychic Patrick
3 hours ago
tasha2ki
tasha2ki commented on a link on own wall.
3 hours ago
tasha2ki
tasha2ki commented on a post on own wall.
11 hours ago
Siomna Svendsen

Siomna Svendsen  ›  tasha2ki

Hey hey:) When you will be online:)?

marionlyttle

marionlyttle  ›  tasha2ki

May the raindrops fall lightly on your brow.

May the soft winds freshen your spirit.

May the sunshine brighten your heart

May the burdens of the day rest lightly upon you.

And may God enfold you in the mantle of His love.
( Irish blessing of old )

5 days ago Cool  
bhargavi here

bhargavi here  ›  tasha2ki

Hi Tasha, I need an urgent message from you cud pls ping me when u come online.. will u be in spritualanna's room or here ?? could u please update here in the comment ... thank you again for all the great reading n suggestions..

6 days ago Cool  
bhargavi here
bhargavi here
I will wait here to take u private.. pls message as you are ready.:) thnk oyu
6 days ago   Cool
eye kona

eye kona  ›  tasha2ki

Amazing psychic!

than you Tasha for wonderful reading!

bless you!xx

1 week ago Cool   think this is cool.
bhargavi here

bhargavi here  ›  tasha2ki

She is wonderful!!! no words!!! she gives absolutely perfect reading!!! always.. had is 3 time now and she told me il get huge money and get my love soon.. while im yet to wait for smtime about my love , i heard about cash award.. i did see few positive changes abt my love as she said... love u tasha.... thank you very much for the help.. and jst have hope and wait for the time as u said. take care... I would 100% recommend her to all:)

Fly High

Fly High  ›  tasha2ki

Hey tash.. are u coming online soon?

1 week ago Cool  
tasha2ki
tasha2ki cools Fly High's post.
1 week ago
tasha2ki
1 week ago
tasha2ki
tasha2ki cools eye kona's post.
1 week ago
greg clayg

greg clayg  ›  tasha2ki

So while watching a cartoon with my boys, I see a farmer walk into a chicken yard. Where all the little chicks coming running up to her, squeeking and 'peep', 'peep', 'peep'ing in pure pandemonium. Jumping, bumping and flapping around her legs. She hoots out to them to not be fussy and assures them there's enough as she reaches down into her bag. To the chicks, she sprinkles manna from her "magical source" inside that brown sack. A fling from her wrist once, twice, thrice and the chicks all turn-on their pecks toward the specks of sustenance that fell from heaven. I thought to myself these chicks must see the farmer as an angel:)))

1 week ago Cool  
Januarysbaby0119

Januarysbaby0119  ›  tasha2ki

Tasha you were right. You said you saw something happening for my daughter in Jan next year and spring semester starts in Jan! Sorry wasn't thinking. Yes spring semester studying abroad! Thanks for a wonderful reading as always. You always help me stay grounded when I feel like a mess inside. Also, I am so looking forward to my dream coming true as you predict. Will keep you posted. Love you lots. Much love and light to you! XOXO Maryann

1 week ago Cool  
KatiavanZyl C

KatiavanZyl C  ›  tasha2ki

Wonderful to see you so busy Tasha! Will try again tomorrow. Would like a short private on my career :)

1 week ago Cool  
Tiana Holland

Tiana Holland  ›  tasha2ki

You are always in a private. That says something great about you... If you aren't in it strictly for the money, its easier for people to come to you because you welcome them with open arms. That's exactly how you are and we all love you for that. I wish there were more people on here like you.

tasha2ki
tasha2ki
I will be back on soon, just having a short break
1 week ago   Cool  
tasha2ki
1 week ago
tasha2ki
1 week ago
tasha2ki
1 week ago

Show more  
ABOUT tasha2ki Helped on: 2207 Spoken languages: English, Croatian, Serbian, Slovenian Skills: tarot reading, gipsy card reading, angel card reading, destiny card reading, palmistry Experience: 30- years

Online Psychics

Spiritual Cindy

SALE *LOVE EXPERT*& MUCH MORE- Pro Reader 'TOP RATED EXPERT' HONEST ANSWERS 5 STAR READER TIMES, DATES,INITIALS,...

Helped on: 4236

WiseOwl Maggie

Only 2.99 at the moment .. TOP UK MEDIUM & SYCHIC ♥**♥ FAST, HONEST AND ACCURATE INFO ♥**♥ PASSED LOVED ONES, LOVE, CAREER, PROSPERITY,...

Helped on: 2926

Psychic AlyciaRose

1.49 10,000 READINGS SALE! (reg 5.99) 5☆ TOP3 EXPERT PSYCHIC ☆ Honest, Professional, Accurate ☆ Integrity matters. There is no substitute for experience - 30...

Helped on: 10159

Lynda Spirit Medium

TODAY ONLY**$1.49**NATURALLY GIFTED SEER**INTEGRITY***CONNECTING WITH PASSED LOVED ONES AND GIVING GUIDANCE FROM ABOVE**ANIMAL...

Helped on: 1560

Earthangels

Let me set you free and claim your birthright together...happiness awaited you now!!

Helped on: 3843