Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Cancel

Edit Profile Picture

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Crop Use full picture

The chosen picture is too small to crop any part of it. Clicking the button the image will be set as your profile picture.

Add as Contact
Add as Contact Contact request unsuccessful.

tasha2ki´s Hall

Inactive user
Sylvia812 commented on a photo on tasha2ki's wall.

Love it

34 minutes ago
Ai Kona

Ai Kona  ›  tasha2ki

:(

tasha2ki
tasha2ki
you MUST look forward to November and the coming weeks.....PLEASE....it is worth it!!!
3 hours ago   Cool  
ANGELS66 ANGEL

ANGELS66 ANGEL  ›  tasha2ki

Hi Tasha, For some weird reason my testimonial isn't showing up. My credits ran out before I had a chance to say thank you for my wonderful reading. I was really worried before I spoke to you but I feel so much better now and can see a light at the end of the tunnel. And when you brought my grandad through that was an added bonus. You truly are an Angel Tasha. Amazing! Can't thank you enough and will let you know how everything goes. God Bless You :-)

4 hours ago Cool  
zeba raza

zeba raza  ›  tasha2ki

Hope all is well Tasha. Stay blessed .

15 hours ago Cool   think this is cool.
Jessica Cowgirl2013

Jessica Cowgirl2013  ›  tasha2ki

just wanted to say thank you for the reading we had 4 days ago. everything you said that would happen this week came true. amazing! im speechless! thank you have a great day hope to talk to you soon! :)

23 hours ago Cool   think this is cool.
Janaina Jones

Janaina Jones  ›  tasha2ki

I miss you Tasha. Hope everything is well with you and I hope you come online soon...

1 day ago Cool   think this is cool.
tasha2ki

tasha2ki added to her contacts.

Blessed ByGod Jhanakalalambs dmoosa Kathy L radha krishna borza florin
4 hours ago
tasha2ki
tasha2ki commented on a post on own wall.
3 hours ago
tasha2ki
4 hours ago
Suuchhi Meihtaa

Suuchhi Meihtaa  ›  tasha2ki

hey Tash.. will you be online tonight?

Sylvia812

Sylvia812  ›  tasha2ki

Dear Tasha, please take comfort in the joy you bring to others, the help you give with such a dose of humor, you have impacted many people is such a positive way. In grateful appreciation, I pray for you to find peace and happiness.

5 days ago Cool   think this is cool.
ChrisIsTrying

ChrisIsTrying  ›  tasha2ki

Tasha, you are such an incredible and amazing woman. I want to Thank you so much. Tasha has been telling me about a job offer coming. I just got the job. I'm so happy right now..no words can describe. Tasha is always on point with everything. The real deal ......her name is Tasha ! :) Sending love your way Tasha. Thank you again..

5 days ago Cool   think this is cool.
tasha2ki
5 days ago
tasha2ki
tasha2ki cools MKSTest 's post.
5 days ago
tasha2ki
6 days ago
borza florin

borza florin  ›  tasha2ki

Hi all. ) won a demo too in that late night with TASHA and ) can say that she is so amazing. She predicted for me a new job offer in less than 1 month and the most awesome part of the reading was when my spirit guides come through when she moved the pendulum and TASHA coughed several seconds. Then Tasha told me the messages from them and also described them. ) will keep posting to let you know if all given info will be materialized.

6 days ago Cool   think this is cool.
cc331815

cc331815  ›  tasha2ki

i missed you again, you're so busy!

View all 4 comments
tasha2ki
tasha2ki
back on tomorrow though :)
1 week ago   Cool  
ANGELS66 ANGEL
ANGELS66 ANGEL
Me too! :-(
6 days ago   Cool
cc331815
cc331815
missed you again! are you done for today?
6 days ago   Cool
HappyKellyGirl

HappyKellyGirl  ›  tasha2ki

thank you Tasha :)

1 week ago Cool  
kiran Y

kiran Y  ›  tasha2ki

Tasha is the Best of the Best on Oranum. I won a demo from her today just now and she gave me a very detail reading and answered all my questions very fast. I asked about my job and she said i will get an interview call in 2 and half weeks and i am in new job in 4 weeks and i asked if it with DELL company and she said yes. she told abut my past security and now i am looking for such security in my job situation.

I will take her private once i get a job.

But i love her tools and the way she explains everything and everything does makes sense in the situation you are in. She is spot on on everything. she is worth every penny.

She is a gods messenger directly to you when you are in difficult situation.

Love you Tasha

Thanks alot for your demo reading for me today. I was praying hard to get selected and i did. i am very lucky.

Thanks again and love and hugs
Kiran

1 week ago Cool   think this is cool.
bhargavi here
bhargavi here
true she is!!!! fab!! v thankful to her!!!
1 week ago   Cool  
tasha2ki
1 week ago
tasha2ki
1 week ago

Show more  
about tasha2ki Helped on: 3172 Spoken languages: English, Croatian, Serbian, Slovenian Skills: tarot reading, gipsy card reading, angel card reading, destiny card reading, palmistry Experience: 30- years

online psychics

Gentleman Jim

RELATIONSHIPS / VIRTUAL RELATIONSHIPS / SAME SEX RELATIONSHIPS / LOVE / DREAM INTERPRETATION / FINANCE / EMPLOYMENT / TIME-FRAMES / LOST...

Helped on: 25896

Psychic AlyciaRose

1.49 SALE (reg 5.99) 12K HELPED! 5☆ TOP EXPERT ☆ Honest, Professional, Accurate ☆ Integrity matters. There is no substitute for experience - 30 yrs. American...

Helped on: 12523

Love Heera The Psychic

:)Happy Hour☆:) TRUSTED& PROVEN Psychic-Energy Channeler&Healer! for HONEST/ CLEAR guidance!:: Best LOVE& CAREER reading!☆Come in♥ Reading/ Advising...

Helped on: 7910

queenofmars

Hello every one.I am queen of mars.I have psychic abbilities and i have spiritual qualities since my child hood. I can see things and i...

Helped on: 965

jon moss

Spiritual adviser for more than 30 years . I have seen and done some amazing things so come and check me out.

Helped on: 9446