Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Cancel

Edit Profile Picture

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Crop Use full picture

The chosen picture is too small to crop any part of it. Clicking the button the image will be set as your profile picture.

Add as Contact
Add as Contact Contact request unsuccessful.

tasha2ki´s Hall

kashish paris

kashish paris  ›  tasha2ki

Feel better dear ,just to update you as you asked last time ,no news till date ..

4 hours ago Cool  
jeannine queen

jeannine queen  ›  tasha2ki

hope you feel better

23 hours ago Cool  
bluetig

bluetig  ›  tasha2ki

feel better tasha,, blessings xox

23 hours ago Cool  
tasha2ki

tasha2ki added to her contacts.

kweenofstaves Courtney Liu live today Nadalina_ lorraine dilone
1 hour ago
tasha2ki
tasha2ki cools md1133 .'s post.
2 hours ago
tasha2ki
tasha2ki commented on a post on own wall.
22 hours ago
bluetig

bluetig  ›  tasha2ki

i was 3rd in room (maddi, sara, then me) but i keep havin to refresh everytime u come bk from pvt then im at bottom of list,, ugh

1 day ago Cool  
tracy monday

tracy monday  ›  tasha2ki

Hey Tasha will you be back on or are you done for the day. Hope to talk to you soon. Had a somewhat ok birthday yesterday but no wishes from Todd/

View all 6 comments
tracy monday
tracy monday
Aw thanks January! 45... yikes!
1 day ago   Cool
piper .
piper .
yeah happy birthday another one gets her bus pass then i see :)
1 day ago   Cool  
AngelkeFaith

AngelkeFaith  ›  tasha2ki

Hey Tasha,
Haven't been seeing you in a while 'cause I've been in the hospital with my daughter on and off for a while now. I have some news about my ex and as promised I'm keeping you up to date. I've contacted him myself via mail 'cause I'm sick an tired of the stalking and he told me it isen't him and he is gooing trough a bad time himself. We mailed on and of that day altough he mailed me back instantly he was kinda cool but I felt he still wanted to talk to me about his problems. I told him he could always talk to me when he feels the need to but still no word from him and that sinds thursday. I'm wondering if that's a good sign or a bad sign. The fact he mailed me back instantly is good but the cool reactions and the fact I haven't heard from him sinds.....I was wondering. Still hope you're right about everything. You where right about the mailing. You're the best Tasha

1 day ago Cool  
frannie929

frannie929  ›  tasha2ki

Tasha, will you be back online tonight??

Ronen davidov

Ronen davidov  ›  tasha2ki

Dear sweet Tashka.... Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some people become friends and stay a while... Leaving beautiful footprints on our hearts... And we are never quite the same
Because we have made a good friend!! Tashka, you are so amazing soul, When we first talked to each other in the reading I knew we would always be friends. You listen when I have a problem And help dry the tears from my face. You take away my sorrow And put happiness in its place. Tashka, you light my heart with a lot of happiness and hope, in your special and kindness way, you are a gift from God for all of us that try to help and direct all of us to the right path.... your predictions are 100% accurate always, Thank you so much Tashka for be there always for me... for us.... Love and blessings sweet Tashka..... :)

4 days ago Cool   think this is cool.
tasha2ki
tasha2ki
wow....feel like I really don't deserve such a profound message. I have neglected all of you lately and been very sorry for myself too lately. But hey if this capricorn moon has taught me anything it is to move on from those who no longer serve us and be ready for the great changes to come :)
1 day ago   Cool  
tasha2ki
1 day ago
tasha2ki
1 day ago
tasha2ki
4 days ago
frannie929

frannie929  ›  tasha2ki

I lost you... screen froze... and now your gone. :(

tasha2ki
tasha2ki
I had internet problems and will be back on line tomorrow evening.
4 days ago   Cool  
frannie929
frannie929
OK. I'll try tomorrow then. Have a good night.
4 days ago   Cool
Janaina Jones

Janaina Jones  ›  tasha2ki

Are you coming back Tasha?

5 days ago Cool   think this is cool.
tasha2ki
tasha2ki
internet probs means I will have to wait until tomorrow I am afraid...but I will be on tomorrow for a short while.
4 days ago   Cool
tracy monday

tracy monday  ›  tasha2ki

Free will stepped in today Tasha. My daughter and I didn't go to the funeral she was up most of the night with flu and this morning too. So didn't get to see if Todd was there. Ugh!! I will just wait for the rest to fall into place as you see it. Thanks so much for the reading yesterday by the way, like always you lifted my spirits up again. I will try to get with you tomorrow or Wednesday. Have a good night. :)

5 days ago Cool  
Suuchhi Meihtaa

Suuchhi Meihtaa  ›  tasha2ki

great to see you. hoping to catch you in freechat.

Show more  
tasha2ki

about tasha2ki Helped on: 4955 Experience: 30- years

online psychics

US Psychic - Alycia Rose

1.49 4th JULY SALE (reg 5.99) ☆ PROFESSIONAL ☆ Radio&TV ☆ Honest, Accurate, Authentic ☆ There is no substitute for experience - 30 yrs. இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—...

Helped on: 15885

Love Heera The Psychic

❤☆Affordable!☆Care4U❤.:) I PREDICT. TRUSTED& PROVEN Psychic-Energy Channeler&Healer! for HONEST/ CLEAR guidance for LIFE!: Best LOVE&CAREER...

Helped on: 12780

Psychic Love Light

I am a Psychic, Clairvoyant, Intuitive and Medium. My psychic gifts were passed down to me through my family. I have studied the lives,...

Helped on: 2263

Madhu

Clairvoyant Medium, Expert healer, Relationship advisor, Life and Spiritual Coach, Remote viewing.

Helped on: 2013

superpsychic

** HAPPY HOUR ** ONE OF TOP READER WITH OVER 14 K READINGS ** ~~ AWESOME FEED BACK WITH PREDICTIONS PASSED~~ ~~ TRUSTED~~ ACCURATE~~...

Helped on: 14599