Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Cancel

Edit Profile Picture

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Crop Use full picture

The chosen picture is too small to crop any part of it. Clicking the button the image will be set as your profile picture.

Add as Contact
Add as Contact Contact request unsuccessful.

tasha2ki´s Hall

tasha2ki

tasha2ki

I will try to come back on line but need to sort something out with my computer right now.

2 days ago Cool   think this is cool.
tasha2ki

tasha2ki added HoneyandSpice1, gipsy girl and pretty 192 to her contacts.

HoneyandSpice1 gipsy girl pretty 192
1 hour ago
tasha2ki
tasha2ki cools md1133 .'s post.
1 hour ago
tasha2ki
1 hour ago
Suuchhi Meihtaa

Suuchhi Meihtaa  ›  tasha2ki

thank u for the msg tasha. sorry we all stressed u out w typing

2 days ago Cool  
tasha2ki

tasha2ki

On a break people....your typing typed me out a bit tonight. I will be back when you all calm down

2 days ago Cool   think this is cool.
Flower bLACK

Flower bLACK  ›  tasha2ki

hi tasha can you come online sooner,been waiting 2hrs hoping will catch you x

china_doll69

china_doll69  ›  tasha2ki

FEEDBACK FROM DEMO: Thank you Tasha for selecting me on demo, I am grateful. Demo was AWESOME. Tasha knew what was on my mind, without me telling her anything about me. She kept giving allot of accurate details what I only knew. My grandfather came through during the demo too and she described what he looked like perfectly. I highly recommend Tasha to everyone because she was on the money!!! Thank you again Tasha =)

tasha2ki
tasha2ki commented on a post on own wall.
2 days ago
LIZ EACBANKER

LIZ EACBANKER  ›  tasha2ki

Is Tasha gone for the day?

HappyKellyGirl
HappyKellyGirl
she is back
3 days ago   Cool
Fish Tastesgood

Fish Tastesgood  ›  tasha2ki

Does anyone know if Tasha is coming back?

View all 5 comments
Saradria M
Saradria M
Tasha is having a break , she will be back in 10 min.
3 days ago   Cool  
tasha2ki
tasha2ki
yes..me! I am on a break.....coffee break :)
3 days ago   Cool  
HELENB65

HELENB65  ›  tasha2ki

Tasha,
First of all let me thank you for EVERYTHING. You have given me the strength and the courage to keep going forward. You have given me hope when I had none left. You help me keep my faith when I lost all!
You are absolutely amazing!!! Everything you have ever told me has always happened sometimes a day early sometimes a day late. Everything going on, you have been spot on. Today, when I thought everything was coming to an end and I was uncontrollably crying, you helped me once again. You told me that they made their decision this morning and that decision was ME! You told me I would not hear from him for at least 5 days. Well Tasha, you were off. He showed up tonight, in fact he just left. He said he can not live life without me. I am the reason he wakes up in the morning. Tomorrow, we will be looking for houses and a short term apartment!!! I am unable to express my gratitude for all your kindness and help!!!! Thank you so much Tasha. I pray all of your blessings start to move forward for you also. You give us all everything and you deserve everything and more!!!!

3 days ago Cool   think this is cool.
 View all 6 comments
HELENB65
HELENB65
The messages we receive in chat are amazing but the readings I have done with you are priceless!!! They have been the best investment I could make in myself!!!
THANK YOU
3 days ago   Cool  
Kisshy K
Kisshy K
Happy for you HelenB65. God bless you and this is a good turning point in your life.

love to Tasha too
3 days ago   Cool  
tasha2ki
tasha2ki
Thank you so much for sharing this. I hope it gives hope to those who are or have been going through a similar feeling of despair. I revel in your joy and it lifts my heart to read how happy this must have made you feel. It is wonderful news and just goes to show that at the eleventh hour...THEY DONT WANT YOU TO KNOW EXACT TIMING hahahah

we are NOT supposed to know the exact timings of the meeting of the souls....we would block it with fear through our excitement. BLESSINGS
3 days ago   Cool  
tasha2ki
3 days ago
tasha2ki
3 days ago
tasha2ki
3 days ago

Show more  
about tasha2ki Helped on: 6800 Experience: 30- years

online psychics

almightysoul LOVE PSYCHIC

TOP RATED AFRICAN PSYCHIC MEDIUM★LOVE★RELATIONSHIPS★FINANCE★CAREER★ PAST LIFE ★ DREAM INTERPRETATION★ HEALTH★WELLNESS★HEALING★...

Helped on: 4089

ProbSolver

*PREDICTIONS HAPPEN* *Amaze yourself with ACCURACY* *Master in Relationship!

Helped on: 5436

PsychicPower Prithy

ALL TIME SPECIAL ♥ AFFORDABLE ~ WORTH ~ REALITY DOESN'T NEED PROOF ♥ ~ MY READINGS ARE NOT MEASURED BY LENGTH BUT BY HONESTY AND ACCURACY. ๑۩۞۩๑ ~♥ FOR...

Helped on: 28631

Psychic Leelahel

Romance & Finance Expert ☆ No questions in free chat ☆ Month by month time projections ☆ Manners valued ☆ Always at your service!

Helped on: 10380

Intuitive Natalie

★ CLEAR & ACCURATE PSYCHIC PREDICTIONS★MOST POWERFUL READINGS

Helped on: 12841