Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Cancel

Edit Profile Picture

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Crop Use full picture

The chosen picture is too small to crop any part of it. Clicking the button the image will be set as your profile picture.

Add as Contact
Add as Contact Contact request unsuccessful.

tasha2ki´s Hall

bluetig

bluetig  ›  tasha2ki

hey tasha. ever hear of someones palm itching AFTER putting away the crystal they was meditating with?

libra queen

libra queen  ›  tasha2ki

hoping all is ok, we miss you. Hope your arm is feeling better. Thank you for all you do for us, your AWESOME

4 days ago Cool   think this is cool.
Flower bLACK
Flower bLACK
aww is ur arm hurting? I can send me sum reiki healing, get better soon!!xx
4 days ago   Cool  
Flower bLACK

Flower bLACK  ›  tasha2ki

please come freechattoday for pvt....I am waiting plzzz need ur help! xxx
if you can come earlier than normal tht wud be great as I have kids to babysit later on :)

tasha2ki

tasha2ki

I will be back on tomorrow people. Sorry to let you down but I need to get some rest right now.

1 week ago Cool  
tasha2ki
1 week ago
Sammyjoe02

Sammyjoe02  ›  tasha2ki

I appreciate you a lot! Just wanted to let you know :)

1 week ago Cool  
bluetig

bluetig  ›  tasha2ki

on sat i had a dream, in short...i was woken up by a knocking on the door at 3am & it was my son as a small child locked out of the house, he had been crying & terrified. i was horrified by this yet had a nagging that there was a meaning in this for me then I REALIZED...the fella i have been "waiting for" was actually asleep & i was my son knocking, it has been my fear blocking us from coming together but it will happen!!
then tasha gave me a wonderful msg that my instincts are progressing to a higher level & to be grateful (there was more & she also mentioned my dreams but i didnt write that quick, lol)...i think this confirms that i understood what i was meant to from the dream i had. thx so much tasha for your wonderful gift & kindness...much luv & many blessings to ya

1 week ago Cool   think this is cool.
janesi

janesi  ›  tasha2ki

Tasha thanks for the message.

tasha2ki
tasha2ki
I hope it will help you long term to know who to call upon in harsh times dear.
1 week ago   Cool
Suuchhi Meihtaa

Suuchhi Meihtaa  ›  tasha2ki

hey Tash waiting to see u online

tasha2ki

tasha2ki

I will be back on tomorrow people for another long run. Hope to see you then...it has been a long day for me here today and I apologise if some of you did not get a message from me this time.

2 weeks ago Cool   think this is cool.
tasha2ki

tasha2ki added to her contacts.

Sara Blauer Ntando Mtemnbu _Flow_ Tonie Hunter Chanelle Salmon ikomal92
1 week ago
tasha2ki
tasha2ki cools bluetig 's post.
1 week ago
tasha2ki
tasha2ki commented on a post on own wall.
1 week ago
tasha2ki

tasha2ki

On a break now people. I will be back in 20 mins.

2 weeks ago Cool  
Cassandra Hale

Cassandra Hale  ›  tasha2ki

Hi Tasha! I'm soo soo sorry. I think I may have accidentally hit a button and lost you somehow..all i knew was my whole browser went poof!

Thank you so much for the wonderful private. I'll check out Jason Stephenson. And will let you know how my meditation goes.

Wish i got to find out what that Black panther/jaguar meant. Was that your spirit animal?

*hugs* Love and blessings to you dear Tasha!

2 weeks ago Cool  
Cassandra Hale

Cassandra Hale  ›  tasha2ki

Hi Tasha! I'm soo soo sorry. I think I accidentally hit a button and lost you..my whole browser went poof!

Thank you so much for the wonderful private. I'll check out Jason Stevenson. And will let you know how my meditation goes.

Wish i got to find out what that Black panther/jaguar meant. Was that your spirit animal?

*hugs* Love and blessings to you dear Tasha!

2 weeks ago Cool  
Suuchhi Meihtaa

Suuchhi Meihtaa  ›  tasha2ki

hey Tash hope to see you online

2 weeks ago Cool  
tasha2ki
2 weeks ago

Show more  
about tasha2ki Helped on: 6330 Experience: 30- years

online psychics

Sensei HeartAngel

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Angelic Psychic Natural Clairvoyant Truthful Fast Accurate Prediction and Timeframes Lightworker Love & Relationship Reunion...

Helped on: 11623

psychic mehra

REDUCED RATE HERE WITH EXTREME ACCURACY. WELL QUALIFIED GIFTED PSYCHIC & HEALER, FAST DETECTOR WITH GREAT INSPIRATIONAL & AUTHENTIC , HONEST READINGS WITH TIME...

Helped on: 1918

Cassie Psychic

I specialize in Relationships: :Love Readings: I answer your deepest concerns and questions: I am a spiritual adviser

Helped on: 2598

LoveHealer01

Truthful, Passionate Honest Readings Love & Relationship (Reunion Expert) Always Spot On!

Helped on: 1268

SEHEREZADA Monika

MAY SPECIAL RATE! COME AND HAVE A READING WITH ME. TOP RATED PSYCHIC. NO SUGARCOATING! HIGH PRECISION! PLEASE CONTACT ME ONLY IF YOU...

Helped on: 16256