Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Cancel

Edit Profile Picture

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Crop Use full picture

The chosen picture is too small to crop any part of it. Clicking the button the image will be set as your profile picture.

Add as Contact
Add as Contact Contact request unsuccessful.

tasha2ki´s Hall

kenya ford

kenya ford  ›  tasha2ki

hey Tasha i need an update

HappyKellyGirl

HappyKellyGirl  ›  tasha2ki

Thanks for the message. I thought you said he will be "obsessed" next week. I guess what is another few days.. no matter what. you are still awesome!!

21 hours ago Cool   think this is cool.
Alicja 11

Alicja 11  ›  tasha2ki

you are beautiful lady Tasha! such a gift to all of us!

1 day ago Cool   think this is cool.
tasha2ki

tasha2ki

having a small break...but will come back on in a mo. :)

1 day ago Cool   think this is cool.
kenya ford

kenya ford  ›  tasha2ki

Hin Tasha, ive been looking for u. I had numberous readings with u concerning my bf Wil, well its been 4 weeks i still havent heard from him. u said he will be contacting me, nothing so far. i havent contacted him either. Is it over? Has he moved on? he seems so distant and cold. Im confused. do i move on and find someone else?

tasha2ki

tasha2ki added Tina C, kenya ford and Funny Louis to her contacts.

Tina C kenya ford Funny Louis
21 hours ago
tasha2ki
21 hours ago
tasha2ki
tasha2ki cools Alicja 11's post.
1 day ago
floatingclouds

floatingclouds  ›  tasha2ki

HI TASHA.. HOPE YOURE DOING WELL. STILL WAITING FOR THAT SIGN FROM SISTER, THE BUTTERFLY AND PERSON DANCING, ANY IDEA WHEN IT WILL HAPPEN ?. THANKS HUN :)

tasha2ki
tasha2ki
it can take a few days before you see signs....it is always when you least expect it....but they did say...you will be very down at the time when you see the sign from them.
2 days ago   Cool
Janaina Jones

Janaina Jones  ›  tasha2ki

yeahh :)

tasha2ki

tasha2ki

just having a short break people....I will be back!!!

2 days ago Cool   think this is cool.
Janaina Jones

Janaina Jones  ›  tasha2ki

are you coming back Tasha?

2 days ago Cool   think this is cool.
Tanya Burt

Tanya Burt  ›  tasha2ki

Are you coming back in chat?? I"d like prvt please....

greek07chick7

greek07chick7  ›  tasha2ki

I want to tell you from the bottom of my heart how much I just love ya, Tashi. Everything you say is true - even down to the small little messages you so kindly give in your chat room - and in one way or another it happens, the words come out and events unfold in the way you say. You amaze me so much. Things are getting better and better with him. You said for me to be patient and you are right and I told him that last night. I said I can be patient...I know he is not completely ready but he is thinking about making the changes I have asked for in his life - to include me more. I told him what I want but I also told him I would not force him nor would I push. It is still a long way to go but I'm so happy. I didnt think it would be this way for us again. You are amazing I'm telling you truly and you have such a special gift to share with this world.

HappyKellyGirl

HappyKellyGirl  ›  tasha2ki

Tasha was right about my surprise. Thanks Tasha. I hope rest of the prediction will come true very soon and no more delays :)

3 days ago Cool   think this is cool.
Zeta TheShiny

Zeta TheShiny  ›  tasha2ki

Tasha stayed without internet connection after the storm we had in the country.
As soon as the problem will get fixed she will be back on-line. It might take another day, but let's all hope it will be sooner.

4 days ago Cool   think this is cool.

Show more  
about tasha2ki Helped on: 3236 Spoken languages: English, Croatian, Serbian, Slovenian Skills: tarot reading, gipsy card reading, angel card reading, destiny card reading, palmistry Experience: 30- years

online psychics

Starlene Breiter

★ SALE 1.99cr/min ★ Certified Astrologer, Intuitive Tarot Reader, Energy & gemstone healer. Reiki healing, Chakras & your Aura. Loving, Kind, Honest - Love,...

Helped on: 1740

Psychic Jeter

PREDICTION'S COME TO PASS! Energies infectious! No sugar coating, compassionate, loving, and VERY POSITIVE ENERGY! Must see with your own eyes!! One of Oranum's shining...

Helped on: 2692

problemsgoodbye

ALLOW ME TO USE MY ASTOUNDING ABILITIES TO MEND YOUR BROKEN RELATIONSHIP AND BRING YOUR BELOVED IN YOUR LIFE. MASTER OF SPELL WORK AND HEALING.

Helped on: 1184

MARIA WHITE LIGHT

Here to assist you! Join in free chat and get your reading!

Helped on: 2547

jon moss

Spiritual adviser for more than 30 years . I have seen and done some amazing things so come and check me out.

Helped on: 9527