Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Cancel

Edit Profile Picture

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Crop Use full picture

The chosen picture is too small to crop any part of it. Clicking the button the image will be set as your profile picture.

Add as Contact
Add as Contact Contact request unsuccessful.

tasha2ki´s Hall

tasha2ki

tasha2ki

I really feel that there is a lot of impatience for the predictions to happen.....the time frames are just guidelines of the nearness in the future ...You are dealing with another's free will and their stubborness to accept change in their routine and situation. Just as you all at some point have swept things under the carpet that niggle inside and don't wish to succumb to a situation for fear that it would be unfamiliar. That is free will. Avoiding an issue is free will too. You all have a choice to see things positively or negatively. My advice is to choose the positive and get on with life and practice your choice. Time itself is unnoticed when we are positive about ourselves..our lives then mirror that positivity.

2 days ago Cool   think this is cool.
Suuchhi Meihtaa

Suuchhi Meihtaa  ›  tasha2ki

hoping to see you in free chat. guys let us talk to Tash as well..

Someone outthere

Someone outthere  ›  tasha2ki

Hey Tasha! I am trying to hold on but it is so hard. I let go and he caught me like you said but the other woman is still an issue for us. I try my best to be nice and confident with him but he seems to care and then not care. I want to let go....you said this is my twin flame/soulmate but it doesnt feel like it. I just want respect but to hold on for another 5 months prediction ...for this to be "solid" seems like a pain. i love him and would like to stay with him but I dont like the feeling of sharing or being hurt. I don't know this is very hard for me....

3 days ago Cool  
kashish paris

kashish paris  ›  tasha2ki

DEAR ,HAD TWO READINGS ,WAITED FOR HIM TO GET IN TOUCH ,IT WAS PREDICTED END JUNE ,N THEN JULY IN OUR SECOND READING ? WHAT DO I DO ? DO ADVISE ?
REGARDS N GOD BLESS .

tasha2ki

tasha2ki added to her contacts.

halibut888 h white flowers1 DivineWings3 P G Indigo Moon sun_love
2 days ago
white flowers1

white flowers1  ›  tasha2ki

hope we can finish up today

LIZ EACBANKER

LIZ EACBANKER  ›  tasha2ki

Tasha, You were dead on about my relationship with G starting this month. It has really taken off. Can't wait until I can get a follow-up reading when I can catch you.

1 week ago Cool   think this is cool.
 View all 4 comments
tasha2ki
tasha2ki
well you are the first then....others kick off in september...which begs the question...when is your birth month?
1 week ago   Cool  
LIZ EACBANKER
LIZ EACBANKER
Mine is March I am a pisces and his is December 8th. Over 2 years in the process....We met 2 1/2 years ago...
1 week ago   Cool  
shelle97
shelle97
yay!!! I am soooo happy for u!!
1 week ago   Cool  
tasha2ki
tasha2ki cools aida khan's post.
6 days ago
tasha2ki
6 days ago
tasha2ki
6 days ago
Peanutz007

Peanutz007  ›  tasha2ki

I think there'll be no chance jumping into your room tonite...has been a case of "how you see her...now you don't!" lol. Anyhow just wanna say hi and mwah!!! Hope you're much better now and won't sneak off to the nudist camp anytime soon!

1 week ago Cool   think this is cool.
Suuchhi Meihtaa
Suuchhi Meihtaa
waiting for you to come in to free chat
1 week ago   Cool  
Suuchhi Meihtaa

Suuchhi Meihtaa  ›  tasha2ki

hey Tasha not coming on today?

Show more  
about tasha2ki Helped on: 5145 Experience: 30- years

online psychics

Gentleman Jim

I'M SOON TO REACH 35,000 COMPLETED READINGS! WHOEVER IS THE 35,000TH READING WILL RECEIVE 25 CREDITS ~~FREE~~ TOWARD THAT READING WITH...

Helped on: 32935

VisionaryGu

♥♥♥PREDICTIONS+TIME FRAME COME TO PASS♥♥♥ ★★★ 5 stars expert★★★Make sure you are ready to hear the truth when you come to my readings...

Helped on: 2104

Psychic Amanda

I AM A UK READER. I'VE EXPERIENCE IN LOVE/RELATIONSHIPS. I AM A MEDIUM, PSYCHIC, CLAIRVOYANT. I HAVE DONE OVER 50,00 READINGS IN MY...

Helped on: 6281

STEPHANE the LOVE EXPERT

❤EMPATH Iam the LOVE EXPERT❤ ♣MEDIUM (I communicate with spirits)♣ ✿ TAROT ✿ CHANNEL ✿ CLAIRVOYANCE ✿ QUALITY READING TRUE, HONEST and FAST READER, NO...

Helped on: 4052

NaturaHealer Psychic

★ ♥ Welcome! I'm a psychic, energy healer, life coach and medium. Cards, crystals, intuitions, energies. Thousands of members helped! ♥...

Helped on: 2534