Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Cancel

Edit Profile Picture

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Crop Use full picture

The chosen picture is too small to crop any part of it. Clicking the button the image will be set as your profile picture.

Add as Contact
Add as Contact Contact request unsuccessful.

tasha2ki´s Hall

tasha2ki

tasha2ki

I will be back online tomorrow people. Sleep beckons right now.

16 hours ago Cool  
bluetig

bluetig  ›  tasha2ki

tasha i did not get a msg earlier,, was still at work a hr ago :(

bluetig
bluetig
by time i got home u were on break
19 hours ago   Cool
tasha2ki
tasha2ki
I am on again tomorrow so don't worry I will give you a message as soon as you enter my room.
16 hours ago   Cool
Sylvia812

Sylvia812  ›  tasha2ki

hey Tash- glad you are back, it's not the same around here without you...... love the blonde hair

1 day ago Cool  
Peanutz007

Peanutz007  ›  tasha2ki

*stalker mode on* LOL....welcome back TAshy boo...see we all missed you!!! HAve a nice week whatever's left of it smurfette...and all your roomiez too!!!MWah!!

1 day ago Cool   think this is cool.
tasha2ki

tasha2ki

I am on a break people.....visit (seeingforward/coyoteroper) for some insight while I sip my coffee and give my voice a bit of a rest too.

1 day ago Cool   think this is cool.
tasha2ki

tasha2ki added to her contacts.

mic 0000 shinytiger45 springlight22 Florescentflower wolverinegirl Farhiyan Arsh
16 hours ago
tasha2ki
tasha2ki cools Sylvia812's post.
16 hours ago
tasha2ki
tasha2ki commented on a post on own wall.
16 hours ago
coyoteroper

coyoteroper  ›  tasha2ki

Back home and online now!!!!! Catch up when you can

1 day ago Cool  
wolverinegirl

wolverinegirl  ›  tasha2ki

I keep hearing how good you are but can't seem to catch you haha. Wish you had the email reading option available. But Im determined to get a reading with you some time soon :) blessings ...

2 days ago Cool  
Bubbles Gum
Bubbles Gum
Oh you must, you must wait and see her. Worth it!
1 day ago   Cool  
raerae318
raerae318
You will be happy that you did. She is excellent!
1 day ago   Cool  
norva good
norva good
I agree she is spot on....I remember once having a conversation with a friend and telling her my goals and plans that I had laid out for myself...I entered Tasha's room later that evening and she started telling me my exact same plans and that I should stick to them..#confirmation
1 day ago   Cool  
Cassandra Hale

Cassandra Hale  ›  tasha2ki

Hi Tasha,

Thank you sooo much for speaking to me! Wish I was able to get more credits to catch up with you. Do hope I can speak to you this weekend!

I meant to also ask about my mother and her worries/accusation about a extended family member.

Do hope I can catch you again! You look amazing, love your tan, so radiant :) *hugs*

2 days ago Cool  
tasha2ki
2 days ago
tasha2ki
2 days ago
tasha2ki
2 days ago
Brittney Milton

Brittney Milton  ›  tasha2ki

Hi Tasha2ki , hope all is well with you! Thanks for the message. I really needed to hear that as of lately I have been losing faith and hope regarding everything including the person that I am missing. To hear that we will come together soon is a weight lifted off of my shoulders.

Love, butterfly_28

Brittney.

2 days ago Cool  
Suuchhi Meihtaa

Suuchhi Meihtaa  ›  tasha2ki

hey Tasha, are you coming back tonight?

tasha2ki
tasha2ki commented on a post on own wall.
2 days ago

Show more  
about tasha2ki Helped on: 7055 Experience: 30- years

online psychics

Psychic Love Expert

Top Rated♥♥❤❤Predictions Happened Accurate Time Frames❤❤♥♥ See Testimonials 8Th Generation Natural Born World Famous Psychic ♥♥With Extra...

Helped on: 8039

EXPERT ZEE The psychic

((SALE RATE HERE )) LOVE & RELATIONSHIP . VERY ACCURATE READINGS WITH TIME-FRAMES.IM LOVE PSYCHIC , INTUITIVE, MEDIUM, EMPATH, CLAIRCOGNIZANCE. HONEST READINGS TO...

Helped on: 4726

Love Heera Truth Teller

Affordable!♥Tried&Tested!♥☆Care4U♥ 5 yrs on Oranum! PROVEN-TRUSTED-BORN-Psychic and Healer! I channel you with guides and energies. I PREDICT. 100% Honest!...

Helped on: 21506

Cassie Psychic

:I specialize in Relationships: :Love Readings: :I answer your deepest concerns and questions: :I am a spiritual adviser :Memory Recovery

Helped on: 3431

Ms Wendy

An Attuned Wise Woman is not born she is groomed from beyond. So, she will know the Universal Secrets. This wise woman carries her home...

Helped on: 1005