Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Cancel

Edit Profile Picture

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Crop Use full picture

The chosen picture is too small to crop any part of it. Clicking the button the image will be set as your profile picture.

Add as Contact
Add as Contact Contact request unsuccessful.

tasha2ki´s Hall

star fish57

star fish57  ›  tasha2ki

Hi, It is so good to have you back. Thank you for the great reading. You gave me alot of confirmations. I was amazed on how you knew how I felt and what my feelings were before I could even explain. I found your suggestions worthwhile. It was a timely reading with so much you had to say. When the different things happen, I will let you know. You can be sure of that. Thank you so much.
ps I left you a positive feedback.

7 hours ago Cool   think this is cool.
Suuchhi Meihtaa

Suuchhi Meihtaa  ›  tasha2ki

hey tasha I'm guessing I missed you after your break

8 hours ago Cool  
Alicja 11

Alicja 11  ›  tasha2ki

hey Tasha! are u coming back?

10 hours ago Cool  
bluetig

bluetig  ›  tasha2ki

u see luis & i being together then last nite he said to me "ya need to stop thinkin i have feelings for ya cause i dont'...if this is his version of taking the scenic route it surely it NOT enjoyable :(

View all 4 comments
Rosie_11
Rosie_11
so sorry to hear that Blue... but i do think he is not being honest with himself
9 hours ago   Cool  
tasha2ki
tasha2ki
well, he was just trying for a reaction....he does have feelings and will start to show them again soon. He is affected by someone else in a bad negative way.....a way in which he doesn't want to be made to feel responsible for your happiness. It is a protection thing with him. You should have said....''well how big is YOUR ego if you think that Hah!. Make a joke from a hurt...keeps them in the dark where they want you to be in their confusion..makes them feel better.
6 hours ago   Cool  
frannie929

frannie929  ›  tasha2ki

I got knocked off my computer.... but thank you ...I hope to finish up tomorrow.

tasha2ki

tasha2ki added to her contacts.

md1133 . kmg22492 lycan64 . EL SHINE coco chanel Reg M
6 hours ago
tasha2ki
tasha2ki commented on a post on own wall.
6 hours ago
tasha2ki
tasha2ki cools Alicja 11's post.
7 hours ago
star fish57

star fish57  ›  tasha2ki

Hi, are you on a holiday again? I've tried to catch you on but haven't seen you in a bit. Hope you are having a good time. Miss you. Have a few questions. ttyl

1 week ago Cool   think this is cool.
snoopi5 charlotte bu

snoopi5 charlotte bu  ›  tasha2ki

hi Tasha, i hope u are having a good time on your vacation/holiday. can't wait to have you back. we all miss you. tell us all about it. have fun. see ya soon.

1 week ago Cool   think this is cool.
tasha2ki
2 days ago
tasha2ki
2 days ago
tasha2ki
tasha2ki cools imbeingme's post.
2 weeks ago
Alicja 11

Alicja 11  ›  tasha2ki

are you coming back Tasha?

tasha2ki
2 weeks ago

Show more  
about tasha2ki Helped on: 4143 Spoken languages: English, Croatian, Serbian, Slovenian Skills: tarot reading, gipsy card reading, angel card reading, destiny card reading, palmistry Experience: 30- years

online psychics

Psychic Love Light

I am a Psychic, Clairvoyant, Intuitive and Medium. My psychic gifts were passed down to me through my family. I have studied the lives,...

Helped on: 986

UK-PSYCHIC MEDIUM WAYNE

BRITISH UK TV TOP RATED SPIRITUAL PSYCHIC MEDIUM WITH AN AMAZING RECORD OF OVER 19000 ACCURATE READINGS & FUTURE PREDICTIONS GIVEN IN JUST 3 YEARS * CONNECT WITH...

Helped on: 19300

Naborara shahid

14000+READINGS AWESOME TESTIMONIALS OF PREDICTION HAPPENED*★13000+READINGS★MASTER IN LOVE AND RELATIONSHIP PREDICTION HAPPENED 5 Star...

Helped on: 14387

jon moss

Spiritual adviser for more than 30 years . I have seen and done some amazing things so come and check me out.

Helped on: 11040

Intuitive Natalie

★ CLEAR & ACCURATE PSYCHIC PREDICTIONS★MOST POWERFUL READINGS

Helped on: 8360