Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Cancel

Edit Profile Picture

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Crop Use full picture

The chosen picture is too small to crop any part of it. Clicking the button the image will be set as your profile picture.

Add as Contact
Add as Contact Contact request unsuccessful.

tasha2ki´s Hall

padeyssah w

padeyssah w uploaded a photo to tasha2ki's wall.

Description:

May all your wishes come true!!!
MayGod Bless you!!!
Happy Birtday!!!

padeyssah w
padeyssah w
I recently posted this pic on your birthday on your wall, but it accidentally got deleted, so i am reposting it for you Tasha :)
1 day ago   Cool
goodkarma100

goodkarma100  ›  tasha2ki

Hey Tasha, when will you be online? it's been so long...

Suuchhi Meihtaa

Suuchhi Meihtaa  ›  tasha2ki

hey Tasha.. any idea when we might see you online next? Need a reading. Take care.

3 days ago Cool  
Ai Kona

Ai Kona  ›  tasha2ki

Happy happy Birthday Tasha,

All th e best to You! Xx

3 days ago Cool  
saikat das

saikat das  ›  tasha2ki

happybirthday tash,, have a blast... enjoy :) :) :)

4 days ago Cool  
faithlove hope22

faithlove hope22 uploaded a photo to tasha2ki's wall.

Description:

4 days ago Cool  
angelone44

angelone44  ›  tasha2ki

happy birthday tasha!!!! love light and happiness!!!! xxox

4 days ago Cool  
broomstick dont b nosey

broomstick dont b nosey  ›  tasha2ki

who wants a smelly old farmer anyway lol when u can have a chippindale x

4 days ago Cool   think this is cool.
broomstick dont b nosey

broomstick dont b nosey  ›  tasha2ki

happy birthday tasha

4 days ago Cool  
Suuchhi Meihtaa

Suuchhi Meihtaa  ›  tasha2ki

hey Tasha.. happy birthday. Enjoy your day.

BTW last wk you predicted I'll get contact around Tue/Wed this week. Wed is over here now.. I haven't got contact so far. I did believe in it.. as you and one more person predicted the same thing and the details were spot on. I need to know if its still coming in..if I need to do something to initiate.. and if its my attitude or something else that has changed this in the last few days. Been feeling a bit skeptical Tash. Been waiting for this 6 months now (and almost 9 mths since brkup). Pls help me Tash.

Also, I've been feeling very off track without seeing you online.. your positive energy and guidance helps. I hope to see you soon..and I hope to get a reading soon on this matter. Pls write back here if poss.. I'm not sure if I've missed the window of opportunity. Take care Tasha. Have a good day.

5 days ago Cool  
dawndawnnie Cassandra

dawndawnnie Cassandra  ›  tasha2ki

Happy birthday Tasha, Thank you so much for everything :) wishing you much love light and happiness!

5 days ago Cool   think this is cool.
Januarysbaby0119

Januarysbaby0119  ›  tasha2ki

Wishing you much love and happiness on your birthday and always Tasha! Enjoy your special day!!

5 days ago Cool  

Show more  
ABOUT tasha2ki Helped on: 2684 Spoken languages: English, Croatian, Serbian, Slovenian Skills: tarot reading, gipsy card reading, angel card reading, destiny card reading, palmistry Experience: 30- years

Online Psychics

Master Enigma

☆ BEST PRICE 1.99 ONLY HAPPY HOURS ☆ ❤ ❤ 11000 AWESOME READINGS WITH GREAT FEED BACKS❤ ❤ ☆☆ Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ MASTER OF LOVE Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ...

Helped on: 11304

Love Heera The Psychic

:)☆Happy Hour☆:):Pro-Trusted-Top Psychic-Energy Channeler& Healer! Here to give guidance!:: Best LOVE& CAREER reading! Lots to offer you☆Come see...

Helped on: 6432

jon moss

Psychic Medium Spiritualist . Clarity where its needed With no Information Required

Helped on: 8669

UK - PSYCHIC MEDIUM WAYNE

12,000 + READINGS GIVEN IN 3 YEARS ON ORANUM ☆ FAMOUS BRITISH AUTHOR & TV/RADIO HOST ☆ TOP RATED PSYCHIC SPIRITUAL MEDIUM ☆ ACCURATE LOVE READINGS AND...

Helped on: 12877

araishaa

Top Master Psychic with strong powerful abilities and all matters !! "You will be amazed how accurate I am" "Great high numbers of predictions came...

Helped on: 4614