Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Cancel

Edit Profile Picture

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Crop Use full picture

The chosen picture is too small to crop any part of it. Clicking the button the image will be set as your profile picture.

Add as Contact
Add as Contact Contact request unsuccessful.

tasha2ki´s Hall

Peanutz007

Peanutz007  ›  tasha2ki

Lol I think I speak for most that we're practically camped outside your door! Have a great nite and sweet dreams if I don't catch you again.

6 hours ago Cool   think this is cool.
bluetig

bluetig  ›  tasha2ki

luis just started speaking to me again last wkend then today was right bk to not even acknowledging me, not one word :( i dont get it

tracy monday

tracy monday  ›  tasha2ki

Tasha you know you were right that I would hear from him within 6-7 days, it did happen he did text me not what I would have wanted to but like you said it was a stroke of luck that started from the whole text situation last night. So everyone her pred or time frames do come to pass. Thank you Tasha for calming me down with your reading and explaining things. You are one that I know I can trust.

1 day ago Cool   think this is cool.
star fish57
star fish57
Tracy: So happy you got to experience Tasha's prediction expertise first hand. Im waiting for my Tasha predictions to come true too. I have had some happen in the past but the next ones will be huge. Again, so happy that you can trust Tasha but I did tell you so! So, now you know first hand! :)
1 day ago   Cool  
aida khan

aida khan  ›  tasha2ki

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPRjCeoBqrI

hope ur feeling better hun xxxxxx

1 day ago Cool  
piper .

piper .  ›  tasha2ki

dont know if your aware peeps but shes posted another video up :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnkLt2MiA8E

1 day ago Cool   think this is cool.
 View all 4 comments
Rosie_11
Rosie_11
Thanks Piper :)
1 day ago   Cool  
piper .
piper .
no worrys :)
1 day ago   Cool  
jettagirl09
jettagirl09
Thanks for sharing Piper. I believe I entered the room the other day and this is what you were sharing. These videos certainly resonate with me and I'm sure a lot of other people's situations. :D
19 hours ago   Cool  
tasha2ki

tasha2ki added to her contacts.

xAlexG AyaneVenusx3 piper . Roychelle Sistrunk Vicki Foster Lindsey Sexy
4 hours ago
tasha2ki
tasha2ki commented on a post on own wall.
4 hours ago
tasha2ki
4 hours ago
norva good

norva good  ›  tasha2ki

Just wanted to drop a message to thank you for your time and sharing your wonderful messages with us. You are a Gem!!

2 days ago Cool  
debbiec0613

debbiec0613  ›  tasha2ki

Cant wait to have a reading with you - Hopefully you will be back on tonite

tracy monday

tracy monday  ›  tasha2ki

Did she go on break? I came back on and she is gone.

tasha2ki
tasha2ki
If you need a reading I am available for a reading. I will not be back in free chat tonight though. :)
2 days ago   Cool
tracy monday
tracy monday
How long will you be on for that tonight Tasha? And will you be on during the weekend?
2 days ago   Cool
tasha2ki
tasha2ki
I will be on this weekend yes.
2 days ago   Cool  
spiritedguy27

spiritedguy27  ›  tasha2ki

Tasha has been great and spot on no matter what day it is. The woman is a genius. :)

2 days ago Cool   think this is cool.
tasha2ki

tasha2ki

REE CHAT CONNECTION MESSAGES GIVEN....YOU DONT NEED TO TYPE... YOU WILL KNOW I AM CONNECTED WHEN I CALL YOUR NAME AND GIVE YOU THE MESSAGE THEY WANT YOU TO HEAR.

I DONT NEED DATES, NAMES.....JUST YOU IN MY FREE CHAT.......I WILL PUT A SMILE ON YOUR FACE...... A SWING IN YOUR STEP.

JOIN ME IN FREE CHAT.... WATCH ME CONNECT WITH GUIDES.

tasha is so amazing, she gave me such accurate and precise information is just mind blowing!!! thank you tasha i always love to have a reading with you and get your advise and guidance on different situations in my life :)

Absolutely amazing! She knew my whole situation. Picked up on all of it and was able to confirm a lot of things for me. Not only did she get through my situation, but she also brought through my kids dad and had us both in tears!! She picked up everything about him and the way he was in life. He asked for forgiveness through her. It was a very special reading and I feel very blessed. Thank you so much again Tasha!! I cant wait for everything you said, and I will forgive, and keep my faith!!

2 days ago Cool   think this is cool.
tasha2ki
2 days ago
tasha2ki
tasha2ki commented on a post on own wall.
2 days ago
tasha2ki
tasha2ki cools Megan T's post.
2 days ago
tasha2ki

tasha2ki

REE CHAT CONNECTION MESSAGES GIVEN....YOU DONT NEED TO TYPE... YOU WILL KNOW I AM CONNECTED WHEN I CALL YOUR NAME AND GIVE YOU THE MESSAGE THEY WANT YOU TO HEAR.

I DONT NEED DATES, NAMES.....JUST YOU IN MY FREE CHAT.......I WILL PUT A SMILE ON YOUR FACE...... A SWING IN YOUR STEP.

tasha is so amazing, she gave me such accurate and precise information is just mind blowing!!! thank you tasha i always love to have a reading with you and get your advise and guidance on different situations in my life :)

Absolutely amazing! She knew my whole situation. Picked up on all of it and was able to confirm a lot of things for me. Not only did she get through my situation, but she also brought through my kids dad and had us both in tears!! She picked up everything about him and the way he was in life. He asked for forgiveness through her. It was a very special reading and I feel very blessed. Thank you so much again Tasha!! I cant wait for everything you said, and I will forgive, and keep my faith!!

tasha2ki

tasha2ki

FREE CHAT CONNECTION MESSAGES GIVEN....YOU DONT NEED TO TYPE... YOU WILL KNOW I AM CONNECTED WHEN I CALL YOUR NAME AND GIVE YOU THE MESSAGE THEY WANT YOU TO HEAR.

2 days ago Cool  
Lorna Hanson

Lorna Hanson  ›  tasha2ki

Thank you for your message.I couldn't type to say thanks at the time so Im saying it now.Thank you Tasha :)

3 days ago Cool  
Peanutz007

Peanutz007  ›  tasha2ki

Hey Tashy...even when you're in a pickle yourself,you're always smiling and giving us msgs that lift us up! Thank you for all your kindness and patience with this bunch of typogytis(no idea if i spelt that correctly!lol) peepz! You know we love you loads!! Giving you big hugz and mwah!!

3 days ago Cool   think this is cool.
tracy monday
tracy monday
what happened
3 days ago   Cool
piper .
piper .
what happened honestly didnt u see? tasha's cat brought in a tiny T-rex dinosaur and had hurt it pretty bad she tryed to give it mouth to mouth but to no avail. it died so she was sad :(
2 days ago   Cool  
tracy monday
tracy monday
No I didn't see anything. When I got on everyone was asking how she was doing. I thought it was something with her health which made me worry.
2 days ago   Cool  
tasha2ki
tasha2ki commented on a photo on BurningLight's quotes album.

or a guide who's on your side!!

3 days ago
tasha2ki
2 days ago
tasha2ki
2 days ago
tasha2ki
3 days ago

Show more  
about tasha2ki Helped on: 4439 Spoken languages: English, Croatian, Serbian, Slovenian Skills: tarot reading, gipsy card reading, angel card reading, destiny card reading, palmistry Experience: 30- years

online psychics

inspirebymee inspirebymee

****Special offer for limited time**** I am fifth generation gifted & proven Psychic. Numerology, Clairvoyant and medium are my green areas. My predictions are based...

Helped on: 1785

PsychicPower Prithy

♥~LOVE GURU @ YOUR SERVICE. REALITY DOESN'T DEMAND PROOF & MY READINGS ARE NOT MEASURED BY LENGTH BUT BY HONESTY AND ACCURACY. ๑۩۞۩๑ ~♥ FOR *QUALITY...

Helped on: 21856

superpsychic

** HAPPY HOUR ** ONE OF TOP READER WITH OVER 13K READINGS ** ~~ AWESOME FEED BACK WITH PREDICTIONS PASSED~~ ~~ TRUSTED~~ ACCURATE~~ :...

Helped on: 13931

Psychic Jeter

PREDICTION'S COME TO PASS! Energies infectious! No sugar coating, compassionate, loving, and VERY POSITIVE ENERGY! Must see with your own eyes!! One of Oranum's shining...

Helped on: 4346

Purushottam Upmanyu

RELATIONSHIP, LOVE, CAREER, FINANCE...ALL YOUR ANSWERS JUST A CLICK AWAY...PSYCHIC, ASTRO, NUMERO...

Helped on: 2747