Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Cancel

Edit Profile Picture

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Crop Use full picture

The chosen picture is too small to crop any part of it. Clicking the button the image will be set as your profile picture.

Add as Contact
Add as Contact Contact request unsuccessful.

truthful´s Hall

truthful
truthful uploaded 3 photos to Profile album.
3 weeks ago
Kausik 108

Kausik 108  ›  truthful

" More than perfect service... She is like a surnatural creature that can tell you anything, any information about any mysterys of life... She is like an incarnation of the Divine Mother... I consult her regularly... and... Never she can do mistake.... Always perfect information !!! I really consider Truthful as a real messenger of God... She is really sincer, having great compassion, and her psychics advices are always true... it is so wonderful !!!!! Thank you so much Truthful !!!!! "

** 10 STARS !! ** MORE THAN PERFECT SERVICE ** I am always feeling so happy and free after a reading with truthful... So much rassurated and full of joy... I cannot do my life without these advices now... She can tell you any details about any subject... like.... a surnatural phenomena... unbelivable and so true at same time !!!!!! thank you lot truthful !!!! God bless you ! "

Pearlgirl2013

Pearlgirl2013  ›  truthful

I have credits and will wait for you to finish your call.

Kausik 108

Kausik 108  ›  truthful

" More than perfect service... She is like a surnatural creature that can tell you anything, any information about any mysterys of life... She is like an incarnation of the Divine Mother... I consult her regularly... and... Never she can do mistake.... Always perfect information !!! I really consider Truthful as a real messenger of God... She is really sincer, having great compassion, and her psychics advices are always true... it is so wonderful !!!!! Thank you so much Truthful !!!!! "

** 10 STARS !! ** MORE THAN PERFECT SERVICE ** I am always feeling so happy and free after a reading with truthful... So much rassurated and full of joy... I cannot do my life without these advices now... She can tell you any details about any subject... like.... a surnatural phenomena... unbelivable and so true at same time !!!!!! thank you lot truthful !!!! God bless you ! "

Kausik 108

Kausik 108  ›  truthful

*HARE RAMA TRUTHFUL,

YOU CAN LOOK THE VIDEO FROM THE BEGINNING TO 5 MN 30 SEC ABOUT, IT GIVE YOU A FAST IDEA OF THIS SANATHANA DHARMA CENTER THAT HAVE BEEN BUILDED BY BABAJI AND HIS TEAM BETWEEN 1970 AND 1984, DURING HE WAS IN LIFE. THIS PLACE IT THIS "HAIDAKHAN VISHA MAHADHAM", THE MOST SACRED PLACE OF THE WORLD, AND ALL GOVERNORS OF COUNTRY GONNA HAVE TO GO AT THAT PLACE IN FUTUR. GOD BLESS YOU !

truthful

truthful has a new profile picture.

3 weeks ago
truthful
truthful commented on a post on own wall.
1 month ago
Pearlgirl2013

Pearlgirl2013  ›  truthful

Hey Truthful! I miss talking to you. The past few weeks have been busy but I hope to talk to you soon.

truthful

truthful

I am here lira

Lira Lira

Lira Lira  ›  truthful

when u will be on

Kausik 108

Kausik 108  ›  truthful

Sorry Truthful in my last message on your wall I forgot to sent you the link. This is the link (0 to 5 min 30 sec it give you an idea):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gpMSpwx3nM

Kausik 108

Kausik 108  ›  truthful

*HARE RAMA TRUTHFUL,

YOU CAN LOOK THE VIDEO FROM THE BEGINNING TO 5 MN 30 SEC ABOUT, IT GIVE YOU A FAST IDEA OF THIS SANATHANA DHARMA CENTER THAT HAVE BEEN BUILDED BY BABAJI AND HIS TEAM BETWEEN 1970 AND 1984, DURING HE WAS IN LIFE. THIS PLACE IT THIS "HAIDAKHAN VISHA MAHADHAM", THE MOST SACRED PLACE OF THE WORLD, AND ALL GOVERNORS OF COUNTRY GONNA HAVE TO GO AT THAT PLACE IN FUTUR. GOD BLESS YOU !

Kausik 108

Kausik 108  ›  truthful

Lira Lira

Lira Lira  ›  truthful

come back

Lira Lira

Lira Lira  ›  truthful

come back

F RMPL

F RMPL  ›  truthful

truthful... am trying to get hold off you

Kausik 108

Kausik 108  ›  truthful

Kausik 108

Kausik 108  ›  truthful

Show more  
about truthful Helped on: 25971 Experience: 10-15 years

online psychics

inspirebymee inspirebymee

M REAL and do not play games...be prepared to know more about how to change ur life to be better..!!

Helped on: 17046

EXPERT ZEE The psychic

( SALE RATE) LOVE & RELATIONSHIP . VERY ACCURATE READINGS WITH TIME-FRAMES.IM LOVE PSYCHIC , INTUITIVE, MEDIUM, EMPATH, CLAIRCOGNIZANCE. HONEST READINGS TO THE...

Helped on: 5186

amanlove truesoul

i am aman :) i have god gifted talent , by which i can help others..in love, finance , relationship, health issues etc, i really love to help others , who need help ,...

Helped on: 3256

Psychic Bernadette

Gifted gypsy clairvoyant, love and relationship expert,career,dream interpretation, finding the reason of your illness

Helped on: 4070

THEPSYCHIC ORA

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥ WEEKEND SALE PRICE ♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ TOP RATED PSYCHIC. Another Prediction has Happened.. Love and Relationship Adviser, Energy Healer, Sprit...

Helped on: 4535