Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Cancel

Edit Profile Picture

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Crop Use full picture

The chosen picture is too small to crop any part of it. Clicking the button the image will be set as your profile picture.

Add as Contact
Add as Contact Contact request unsuccessful.

Ashnadel´s Hall

Ashnadel

Ashnadel

Hello dears, I will be back sooooon with lots of readings and lots of powerful Egyptian spells, prepare your self for a BIG SALE coming sooooooooon ^_^ stay tuned ...

Ashnadel

Ashnadel

Here it is again :)

fire..
.. | 2016-04-27 06:14:56
fire..

Wow! She was amazing! So many accurate details! Fantastic experience Thank you !:)

Thanks dear for your kind words :)

Ashnadel

Ashnadel

Okay new happy member :)

fire..
.. | 2016-04-27 05:24:39
fire..

WOW! impressed! Accurate so much THANKS Dear!!! :))) =)

----------------------------------------------------
Fire...
... | 2016-04-27 05:58:04
Fire...

Amazing!!! Thank you so much! it was impressive reading with lots of crazy details! She gave me very accurate things about other people! Thanks! =)

Ashnadel

Ashnadel

Another good feedback :)

gregg
ny | 2016-04-14 06:33:29
gregg

Excellent

Ashnadel

Ashnadel

Roger
New York | 2016-04-03 04:41:26
Roger

Superb!

Ashnadel

Ashnadel

Hello every one. I am ready for the pvt now with much power :) please join me :)

Ashnadel

Ashnadel

Hello My dear Angels. I am online with a very powerful power tonight and ready for all your questions, please feel free to join my chat room :)

Ashnadel

Ashnadel

Hello my angels, I am online for awhile, and waiting for all of you :)

Ashnadel

Ashnadel

I will give free love spell to the first 5 members spend with me at least 10 min in pvt, and it is powerful Egyptian love spell

Ashnadel

Ashnadel

Hello every one, I am online for a while and waiting for all of you, join me now in my room and be happy with my readings and spells :)

Ashnadel

Ashnadel

BIG SALE NOW 1.99 Per minuet and Now I will give free love spell to the first 5 members spend with me at least 10 min in pvt, and it is powerful Egyptian love spell, so hurry up now with this crazy sale and all these gifts :)

Ashnadel

Ashnadel

Now I will give free love spell to the first 5 members spend with me at least 10 min in pvt, and it is powerful Egyptian love spell, so hurry up now with this crazy sale and all these gifts :)

Ashnadel

Ashnadel added Andrew Smudger to her contacts.

Andrew Smudger
5 months ago
Ashnadel
5 months ago
Ashnadel

Ashnadel

I am online again dears and ready to give you some great readings :)

Ashnadel

Ashnadel

Now I will give free love spell to the first 5 members spend with me at least 10 min in pvt, and it is powerful Egyptian love spell, so hurry up now with this crazy sale and all these gifts :)

Ashnadel

Ashnadel

OK, now I will give free love spell to the first 5 members spend with me at least 10 min in pvt, and it is powerful Egyptian love spell, so hurry up now with this crazy sale and all these gifts :)

Ashnadel

Ashnadel

After long time I am online again .... I have more power tonight, I can see things even without any tools now, it is my spirit eye time, come join me now :)

Ashnadel

Ashnadel

A big crazy sale, let's do it now for the next hour only 1.99 per min, hurry up :)

Ashnadel

Ashnadel

Hello every one, I am online now so let's have some good reading together :)

Show more  
about Ashnadel Helped on: 1650 Experience: 20-25 years

online psychics

LoveDrNikki Psychic

SALE!! ♫ Over 27K Oranum Readings ♫ Relationships - Love & Romance Expert ♫ 45 yrs exp. ♫ Career ♫ Finances ♫ Family ♫ Gifted ♫ Accurate ♫ Details...

Helped on: 27124

truthful

1.99sale .Prediction happened(check testimonials)one of top expert,accurate time frame and prediction,love and relationship...

Helped on: 26052

PSYCHIC ALEX

SALE Energy healer, clairvoyant psychic, no tools reader. My prayers are changing life, predictions came to pass. My readings are clear. See my testimonials, and come to...

Helped on: 2968

Starlene Breiter

SALE 1.99cr/min SALE - 1 HOUR ONLY ★ Relationships, Career, etc - Intuitive Tarot Reader, Certified Astrologer, Reiki healer & Gemstone expert - Honest, Caring...

Helped on: 8534

Psychic Leelahel

Romance & Finance Expert ☆ No questions in free chat ☆ Month by month time projections ☆ Manners valued ☆ Always at your service!

Helped on: 11264