Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Cancel

Edit Profile Picture

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Crop Use full picture

The chosen picture is too small to crop any part of it. Clicking the button the image will be set as your profile picture.

Add as Contact
Add as Contact Contact request unsuccessful.

Psychic Jennifer´s Hall

orkidsgirl

orkidsgirl  ›  Psychic Jennifer

hi pls come online

Katerina82

Katerina82  ›  Psychic Jennifer

Amazing....I got contact just like you said....I'm due for another reading now lol hope you had a great day

emy mc

emy mc  ›  Psychic Jennifer

hey jen, how are you?
I didnt get any contact on the 19th :(

fairmemories

fairmemories  ›  Psychic Jennifer

i was about to come online to have a reading!

Psychic Jennifer

Psychic Jennifer

FishyGirl I am now online plz come back I missed your call .

Psychic Jennifer

Psychic Jennifer

NOW IN FREECHAT ,STOP IN AND SAY HI :)

Psychic Jennifer

Psychic Jennifer added to her contacts.

THE CARBON COPY TWINN Fernando ... Himanshu Pant granny smith
4 days ago
Psychic Jennifer

Psychic Jennifer

NY | 2015-08-28 02:43:40
Dawn

Jennifer is the best, she told me the person in question will contact me on Aug 14 and the 24 and he did. Can't wait for the other predictions to come to pass. Thank you Jennifer for always being there.

Dawn

NY | 2015-08-16 04:56:34
Dawn

I love Jennifer. Wonderful. Thank you for the update. Will keep you posted.

Marhaban

Los Angeles | 2015-08-08 12:26:30
Marhaban

I have had multiple wonderful readings with Jennifer. She have genuine psychic abilities and is very encouraging in her readings. Through negatives and positives I have felt i was being steered towards my path and supplied with great information to take along the way. Just listen to her insights as they unfold as the light will sure shine out regardless of how down you may be feeling about an issue. I highly recommend her and her abilities for guidance in your life. She will help you to see you path ahead. THANK YOU PSYCHICJENNIFER2

THANKS FOR THE FEEDBACK :)

orkidsgirl

misss yu

orkidsgirl

need to talk

orkidsgirl

please come online

Psychic Jennifer
Psychic Jennifer commented on a post on own wall.
3 weeks ago
Psychic Jennifer

Psychic Jennifer

Sorry guy's computer hasn't been working but fixed now ! :) I will be online tonight ! :) In 2 - Hour's :)

Katerina82

Katerina82  ›  Psychic Jennifer

Hi Jen, it cut out the other day during our reading :( will it be ok to continue?

Psychic Jennifer
Psychic Jennifer
Of course :) , I will be online today :) In 2 - hour's :)
3 weeks ago   Cool
fairmemories

fairmemories  ›  Psychic Jennifer

hey jen, a lot has happened since our last reading. your timeframe of Aug 20th, I am still waiting for it but yeah, seeing as things have happened, who knows what has changed haha. Hope to see you soon for a reading!

Show more  
about Psychic Jennifer Helped on: 2162 Skills: vedic astrology, chinese astrology, indian astrology, palmistry, crystal reading Experience: 15-20 years

online psychics

problemsgoodbye

1.49/MINT- REUNION EXPERT- HEALER & SPELL WORKER- MIND READER- REMOVING OF BLOCKAGES- CONTACT ME IF YOU CAN FACE THE TRUTH- NO SUGAR COATING.

Helped on: 2883

Psychic Love Light

I am a Psychic, Clairvoyant, Intuitive and Medium. My psychic gifts were passed down to me through my family. I have studied the lives,...

Helped on: 3138

KatzEye

“ KATZEYE : clairvoyance, clairaudience, psychic medium, empathy, tarot “ Helping you connect with spirit and your inner soul “...

Helped on: 2328

Psychic Amanda

I AM A UK READER. I'VE EXPERIENCE IN LOVE/RELATIONSHIPS. I AM A MEDIUM, PSYCHIC, CLAIRVOYANT. I HAVE DONE OVER 50,00 READINGS IN MY...

Helped on: 6287

Starlene Breiter

**1.99cr/min**★☉ ☽ ☿ ♀ ♂ ♃ ♄ ♅ ♆ ♇ ★ STRAIGHT FORWARD, HONEST, REAL-WORLD SOLUTIONS, SENSITIVE, NON-JUDGEMENTAL, LOVING & KIND. Certified...

Helped on: 4921