Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Cancel

Edit Profile Picture

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Crop Use full picture

The chosen picture is too small to crop any part of it. Clicking the button the image will be set as your profile picture.

Add as Contact
Add as Contact Contact request unsuccessful.

countess starella´s Hall

niki m

niki m  ›  countess starella

are you coming back on?

countess starella

countess starella

COME AND MAKE THE MOST OF A REMARKABLE CHANCE TO SEE A FAIRY GODMOTHER IN ACTION!

2 hours ago Cool  
countess starella
3 hours ago
countess starella

countess starella

“Blessed is he who expects nothing, for he shall never be disappointed.”
― Jonathan Swift. SWIFT IS AN AMAZING WRITER. COME AND SAY HELLO, ANGELS! HERE FOR A FEW HOURS TO HELP YOU. LOVE, COUNTESS STARELLA

3 hours ago Cool  
countess starella

countess starella

WILL SEE YOU ABOUT 3 PM USA EASTERN TIME. LOVE, COUNTESS STARELLA. MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT!

14 hours ago Cool  
countess starella

countess starella uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

"MODERATION IS THE SILKEN STRING RUNNING THROUGH THE PEARL CHAIN OF ALL VIRTUES." BISHOP HALL. HERE TO HELP YOU. LOVE, COUNTESS STARELLA

16 hours ago Cool  
countess starella

countess starella added to her contacts.

Borostyan LoveHeart JovanRealm4 SeeingForward AnnaSimone Flathan Psychic PROPHETESS VICTORY
3 hours ago
countess starella
2 hours ago
countess starella

countess starella

A VERY MAGICAL DAY. MANY THANKS. WILL SEE YOU ABOUT 1:00 AM USA EASTERN TIME. LOVE, COUNTESS STARELLA

22 hours ago Cool  
countess starella
23 hours ago
countess starella
23 hours ago
countess starella

countess starella

SEE YOU IN 10 MINUTES!

countess starella

countess starella

“I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year. I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future. The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me. I will not shut out the lessons that they teach!”
― Charles Dickens, A Christmas Carol. WE ARE CELEBRATING CHRISTMAS IN JULY! COME AND SAY HELLO ANGELS! LOVE, COUNTESS STARELLA

1 day ago Cool  
countess starella

countess starella

THANKS FOR A REMARKABLE ORANUM DAY. WHAT A GREAT WEBSITE THAT BRINGS AMAZING PEOPLE TOGETHER FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD. SEE YOU SUNDAY ABOUT 3 PM USA EASTERN TIME. LOVE, COUNTESS STARELLA. WILL BE HERE FOR A LITTLE LONGER.

countess starella
1 day ago
countess starella

countess starella

A LIFE CAN BE CHANGED MIRACULOUSLY BY ONE SMALL READING! LET ME SHOW YOU HOW! LOVE, COUNTESS STARELLA

1 day ago Cool  
countess starella

countess starella uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

JOYEUX NOEL A LA JUILLET MES AMIS!

1 day ago Cool  
countess starella

countess starella

“There are many things from which I might have derived good, by which I have not profited, I dare say,' returned the nephew. 'Christmas among the rest. But I am sure I have always thought of Christmas time, when it has come round -apart from the veneration due to its sacred name and origin, if anything belonging to it can be apart from that- as a good time; a kind, forgiving, charitable, pleasant time; the only time I know of, in the long calendar of the year, when men and women seem by one consent to open their shut-up hearts freely, and to think of people below them as if they really were fellow-passengers to the grave, and not another race of creatures bound on other journeys. And therefore, uncle, though it has never put a scrap of gold or silver in my pocket, I believe that it has done me good, and will do me good; and I say, God bless it!”
― Charles Dickens, A Christmas Carol MERRY CHRISTMAS IN JULY. IT IS JUST TOO FUN TO ONLY CELEBRATE ONCE A YEAR! COME AND GET SOME CHEER. LOVE, COUNTESS STARELLA

1 day ago Cool  
countess starella

countess starella

OH MY WHAT A DAY. AND THAT RAINBOW SUNSET YESTERDAY, CRIMSON, NEON PINK AND ROYAL PURPLE CHEVRONS, ABSOLUTELY ONE OF THE MOST MAGNIFICENT SKY PICTURES EVER. NOTICE THESE LITTLE DAILY MIRACLES, CHILDREN AND YOU WILL NEVER BE ALONE. SEE YOU AT MIDNIGHT USA EASTERN. LOVE, COUNTESS STARELLA AND MANY THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT HERE.

1 day ago Cool  
PROPHETESS VICTORY

PROPHETESS VICTORY  ›  countess starella

I respect ALL walks of life, cultures, and faith's unto the true ALMIGHTY 1 GOD- There are so many mysteries of life & the universe that man/woman kind cannot fathom it all. I wish all of you LOVE, LIGHT and truly many blessings, especially the broken hearted.

countess starella
1 day ago

Show more  
countessstarella

ABOUT countess starella Helped on: 2845 Experience: 20-25 years

Online Psychics

Master Enigma

☆ BEST PRICE ☆ ❤ ❤ 11000 AWESOME READINGS WITH GREAT FEED BACKS❤ ❤ ☆☆ Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ MASTER OF LOVE Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ i"""" LOVE EXPERT...

Helped on: 11312

ocultlive

My rate 1,99 $/min WELCOME in my chat room. LOOKING TO FIND YOUR SOULMATE? NEED THE RIGHT HELP IN YOUR LOVE LIFE?. Accurate...

Helped on: 15861

Sensei

☆Love & relationship ☆Virtual relationship ☆Same sex relationship ☆Cheating ☆Pregnancy ☆Divorce ☆Past life ☆Soulmates ☆Twinflame...

Helped on: 2272

Love Expert

☆☆☆ Welcome to my room. My name is LoveExpert and I am here to help you with whatever advice you want or need. ★ I am highly intuitive...

Helped on: 3458

LoveAdvisor Joyce

gifted clairvoyant love psychic. i specialize in love. find out how they feel and think about you

Helped on: 7886