Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Cancel

Edit Profile Picture

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Crop Use full picture

The chosen picture is too small to crop any part of it. Clicking the button the image will be set as your profile picture.

Add as Contact
Add as Contact Contact request unsuccessful.

countess starella´s Hall

countess starella
8 minutes ago
countess starella
1 hour ago
countess starella
1 hour ago
countess starella
1 hour ago
countess starella
1 hour ago
countess starella
1 hour ago
countess starella

countess starella cools 's profile.

PsychicStars Reeves Diane Autry Amy Robertson
9 minutes ago
countess starella

countess starella added to her contacts.

glitter9988 PsychicStars Reeves Edelweiss2763 Biker's Woman Amy Robertson Diane Autry
9 minutes ago
countess starella
1 hour ago
countess starella

countess starella uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

"“Each person comes into this world with a specific destiny--he has something to fulfill, some message has to be delivered, some work has to be completed. You are not here accidentally--you are here meaningfully. There is a purpose behind you. The whole intends to do something through you.” OSHO. HOW BEAUTIFUL, HOW TIMELY. COME SEE ME. LET US FIND YOUR AMAZING DESTINY. LOVE, COUNTESS STARELLA

leo nellie

leo nellie  ›  countess starella

good call on the visit. A nice good calming I was able to share with him. thanks for the nudge.

18 hours ago Cool  
countess starella

Description:

THANKS FOR A MEMORABLE EVENING. SEE YOU ABOUT 8 PM USA EASTERN TUESDAY. LOVE, COUNTESS STARELLA

19 hours ago Cool  
countess starella

countess starella

SEE YOU IN 15 MINUTES. LOVE, COUNTESS STARELLA

countess starella

Description:

DEMO IN PROGRESS! COME SEE ME! LOVE, COUNTESS

countess starella
1 hour ago
countess starella
1 day ago
Gina noname

Gina noname  ›  countess starella

Hello Dearie,
The Scotsman and I are getting along beautifully. We talked last night the Scotsman and I talked for a long time, a large part of it was about the morning I found my late husband. He listened intently, and patiently, having to wait many times for me to regain composure.I told him about the day of the visitation as well. After I was done telling him what I had to say, he said "damn, I can't even imagine how hard that was for you. I'm sorry you had to go through that."
He then later on in our conversation said " I hope that you find happiness again, someone who will understand that you're never going to stop talking about your husband because you loved him and he was a big part of your family's lives, someone who can bring you happiness and put a smile back on your face again." He said it with all his heart, and I know he was sincere, just as I know that he was really talking about himself.
Didn't sleep well last night, had expected that to happen after taking with the Scotsman about how Justin had passed. I'd sent the Scotsman a message after we'd said goodnight in which is told him that I do feel very comfortable talking with him, that he's made me smile many, many times, and that is OK that he doesn't fully understand what I've been through. That his compassion and empathy are appreciated. And that Justin's spirit is still very much here, that the last message I'd gotten from him was simply that he was a good man.
This is what I woke up to this morning... His reply to my message... (Needless to say, I woke up from a night of tossing and turning and felt like crud. But this brightened my day. .....)

"I'm not sure if you are still up,I just woke up and headache is goon. I saw your message on facebook and that make alot to me. I don't know what the future holds for us but I'll say this . You can always talk to me about anything and I'll never do anything to hurt you."

1 day ago Cool  
countess starella

countess starella

THANKS FOR A CELESTIAL NIGHT. SEE YOU MONDAY ABOUT 8 PM USA EASTERN. LOVE, COUNTESS STARELLA

countess starella

Description:

HELLO, ANGELS. HERE TO GUIDE YOU. COME SEE ME! LOVE, COUNTESS STARELLA

countess starella

countess starella

SEE YOU IN 6 MINUTES. LOVE, COUNTESS STARELLA

countess starella

countess starella

SEE YOU IN 11 MINUTES. LOVE, COUNTESS STARELLA

countess starella
2 days ago

Show more  

I'm busy now

The Psychic is already in private reading.
Please try again later.

about countess starella Helped on: 6590 Experience: 20-25 years

online psychics

healinglady FairyBingo

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Real and Authentic Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥♥ GOD gifted Expert on Relationships, Love, Career, Re-union, Job, dream interpretation and LGBT, just come...

Helped on: 2428

Naborara LOVE PSYCHIC

Top Rated and Top Rank-19000+Readings-STUNNING TESTIMONIALS+ASTOUNDING TIME FRAME-Extensive Record of PREDICTIONS HAPPENED-see my...

Helped on: 19177

Love Heera Truth Teller

AFFORDABLE!♥Tried&Tested!♥☆Care4U♥ 5 yrs on Oranum! PROVEN-TRUSTED-BORN-Psychic and Healer! I channel you with guides and energies. I PREDICT. 100% Honest!...

Helped on: 20179

ProbSolver

*PREDICTIONS HAPPEN* *Amaze yourself with ACCURACY* *Master in Relationship!

Helped on: 5469

US Psychic - Alycia Rose

PROFESSIONAL ☆ Radio&TV ☆ Authentic ☆ Honest ☆ 30 yrs Experience ☆ Integrity matters ☆ Cards, Runes, Past Lives, Healing, Remote Viewing, Spirit...

Helped on: 19879