Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Cancel

Edit Profile Picture

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Crop Use full picture

The chosen picture is too small to crop any part of it. Clicking the button the image will be set as your profile picture.

Add as Contact
Add as Contact Contact request unsuccessful.

countess starella´s Hall

countess starella
13 hours ago
countess starella
13 hours ago
countess starella

countess starella

MANY THANKS, FOR ALL YOUR POSITIVE ENERGY AND WILLINGNESS TO MAKE SMALL CHANGES FOR BIG RESULTS. WILL CATCH YOU ABOUT 5 OR 6 PM USA EASTERN TIME. LOVE, COUNTESS STARELLA

13 hours ago Cool  
countess starella

countess starella uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

WHEN YOU RUN OUT OF FAMILIAR PATHS THE WILD COUNTRY IS REVEALED IN ALL ITS SPLENDOR! HERE TO HELP YOU. LOVE, COUNTESS STARELLA

16 hours ago Cool  
Inactive user
Butterfly_29 commented on a photo on countess starella's wall.
19 hours ago
countess starella
19 hours ago
countess starella

countess starella cools 's profile.

Laura Destiny MICHELLE DIAMOND ArtesiaKali
13 hours ago
countess starella

countess starella added to her contacts.

Laura Destiny ArtesiaKali MICHELLE DIAMOND larasila larasila daniella potengy betsy kalyan
13 hours ago
countess starella
19 hours ago
countess starella

Description:

WILL SEE YOU AFTER 2 AM USA EASTERN. MANY THANKS FOR A GLORIOUS DAY! LOVE, COUNTESS STARELLA

19 hours ago Cool  
countess starella
22 hours ago
countess starella
countess starella commented on a photo on own wall.

LOVE AND HUGS!

22 hours ago
countess starella

countess starella

HERE TO HELP YOU. COME SEE ME! LOVE, COUNTESS STARELLA

22 hours ago Cool  
Inactive user
Butterfly_29 commented on a photo on countess starella's wall.
23 hours ago
countess starella

countess starella

Starella did a truly magical thing for me this dawn and turned sad tears into happy ones. She turned darkness to light. She turned depression into a breakthrough. It is a truly remarkable thing when you meet someone as beautiful, charming, accurate, funny and so very sweet you feel like you have know them your whole life. If you looked at me a year ago and compared me to today you would see two different people. Working with Starella for only a short time, I rebuilt something I never thought I could again...my core. I was a wounded warrior, someone strong that went on a recluse to heal...I came to oranum seeking clarity. I immediately felt a strong resonance to Starella and I knew from day one working with her would be a key role in my success. I stand here today awakened from my nest, ready to reclaim my life and ready to move forward. This was done by the tools, energy, and light I was able to gain from reaching a true inner peace. It's a beautiful thing to have when you are starting a new journey. I've said it before and I shall say it again, Starella literally saved my life. I had given up hope and I was on the outs with my spiritual side and she came in like a warm bright light and begin painting my empty canvas from white and sad to bright and exciting. Magical doesn't even begin to explain our connection. I know with Starella she is my friend for life. I love you Starella, you are beautiful, you saved me, and I'm forever grateful! I'm sending you pure love and light! Namaste. MY HOW KIND YOU ARE, JAMES. A MILLION THANKS!

1 day ago Cool  
countess starella
1 day ago
countess starella

Description:

LIFE FLOWS LIKE A GREAT RIVER. IT HAS EDDIES, CURRENTS, WATERFALLS, AND A THOUSAND SURPRISING TWISTS AND TURNS. TO KEEP UP WITH IT YOU NEED A FLUID MIND! I AWAIT YOU! COME AND JOIN THE FUN. LOVE, COUNTESS STARELLA

1 day ago Cool   think this is cool.
countess starella
countess starella
LOVE AND HUGS!
22 hours ago   Cool  
countess starella
1 day ago
countess starella

countess starella

HELLO, ANGELS, HERE FOR A LITTLE LONGER THEN WILL SEE YOU 5 OR 6 PM USA EASTERN ON WEDNESDAY. LOVE, COUNTESS STARELLA

countess starella

Description:

CAN YOU FIND ONE LITTLE MIRACLE EVERY DAY? YES INDEED, YOU CAN. COME AND SAY HELLO NIGHT OWLS. LOVE, COUNTESS STARELLA

Show more  
countessstarella

about countess starella Helped on: 4217 Experience: 20-25 years

online psychics

inspirebymee inspirebymee

****Special offer for limited time**** I am fifth generation gifted Psychic. Numerology, Clairvoyant and medium are my green areas. My predictions are based on Karma,...

Helped on: 1136

Psychic Love Light

I am a Psychic, Clairvoyant, Intuitive and Medium. My psychic gifts were passed down to me through my family. I have studied the lives,...

Helped on: 941

Love Heera The Psychic

❤☆Happy Hour☆Care4U❤.:) I PREDICT. TRUSTED& PROVEN Psychic-Energy Channeler&Healer! for HONEST/ CLEAR guidance for LIFE!: Best LOVE&CAREER...

Helped on: 10908

Mystic Maddia

EXPERIENCED ACCURATE PSYCHIC MEDIUM WITH WORLD WIDE FAME ✿ PREDICTIONS & TIME FRAMES ✿ READINGS ON LOVE, RELATIONSHIPS, CAREER, FINANCE,...

Helped on: 6259

Love Expert

☆☆☆ Welcome to my room. My name is LoveExpert and I am here to help you with whatever advice you want or need. ★ I am highly intuitive...

Helped on: 4720