Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Cancel

Edit Profile Picture

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Crop Use full picture

The chosen picture is too small to crop any part of it. Clicking the button the image will be set as your profile picture.

Add as Contact
Add as Contact Contact request unsuccessful.

countess starella´s Hall

countess starella

countess starella

BACK IN ABOUT 12 MINUTES. LOVE, COUNTESS STARELLA

14 minutes ago Cool
countess starella

countess starella

BACK IN 11 MINUTES! LOVE, COUNTESS STARELLA

countess starella
1 hour ago
countess starella
countess starella posted on Jay Sa's wall.
2 hours ago
countess starella
2 hours ago
countess starella
2 hours ago
countess starella

countess starella cools 's profile.

daniel Anonymous BlueSea9 LovelyMinx
2 hours ago
countess starella

countess starella added to her contacts.

daniel Anonymous Pavel Dobrev BlueSea9 Abby Clinkenbeard LovelyMinx Ally Tee
2 hours ago
countess starella
2 hours ago
countess starella
2 hours ago
countess starella
2 hours ago
countess starella

countess starella

THANKS FOR JOINING MY DEMO. AS YOU CAN SEE, SOME FABULOUS INFORMATION DRIFTS THROUGH THIS ROOM, NOT TO MENTION A CACHE OF POSITIVE ENERGY UNEQUALED. ANYTIME YOU NEED TO GET REJUVENATED WITH HEAVENLY MESSAGES, COME SEE ME! LOVE, COUNTESS STARELLA

2 hours ago Cool  
countess starella

countess starella uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

THERE ARE MORE OPPORTUNITIES FOR HAPPINESS AND SUCCESS NOW THAN AT ANY TIME IN HISTORY. ARE YOU GOING TO SURRENDER YOUR POWER TO ANYONE OR ANYTHING THAT DOES NOT CONTRIBUTE TO YOUR IDEAL LIFE? BE VERY CAREFUL ABOUT THE PEOPLE WHO SURROUND YOU. WISE CHOICES, EASY PATH TO GREATNESS AND JOY. COME SEE ME! LOVE, COUNTESS STARELLA

3 hours ago Cool  
Linn_Fry

Linn_Fry  ›  countess starella

Hi Beauty! I have a question for you. Would love to hear your view on this. As someone who can read, I can sometimes easily read some, and then there are others who I have a hard time doing readings for. That I know is fairly typical. However, do you think that there are times a reader can provide information that is completely off, because the energies they pick up are not clear as to whos energy it is? I feel as though readings for myself from others are not always very clear, and I feel as though it could be because my anxiety is overriding the energy. Does that makes sense? I hav had VERY clear readings in my past that were right on target and it was at times that I was not anxious and really let go of the situation at hand. Recently I have had good readings, and other times they have differed drastically. I just wanted to see if you think that an insaley good reader could be totally off if my energy is super anxious? Also if I read for others if this could be the case?

Sending love and light.

-Linn

4 hours ago Cool  
countess starella
2 hours ago
countess starella

countess starella

THANKS FOR A REMARKABLE EVENING. WILL SEE YOU TUESDAY ABOUT 8 PM USA EASTERN. LOVE AND BLESSINGS, COUNTESS STARELLA

countess starella
22 hours ago
Angela Shelley

Angela Shelley  ›  countess starella

Hello there Starangel Lady Just wanted to thank you for always having a positive enviroment to come tto and have fun! You are a treasure.

22 hours ago Cool  
BlueSea9

BlueSea9  ›  countess starella

Dear Starella,
Thank you for your warm welcome-message on my hall.

Thank you also for answering my question, during your demo - it was a very uplifting, funny and reassuring.
I already new those words, but, somehow, something just clicked and I am now putting them into practice.

You are a good healer.

Much love & blessings to you =)

22 hours ago Cool  
countess starella

countess starella

WILL RETURN IN 11 MINUTES. LOVE AND BLESSINGS, COUNTESS STARELLA

countess starella
22 hours ago
countess starella
22 hours ago

Show more  

I'M HERE

I'm waiting for you to give a private reading!
Click here to turn on my camera!

Consult now

about countess starella Helped on: 6246 Experience: 20-25 years Price: 5.99 credits per minutes

online psychics

truthful

sale.Prediction happened(check testimonials)one of top expert,accurate time frame and prediction,love and relationship...

Helped on: 21790

PsychicPower Prithy

ALL TIME SPECIAL ♥ AFFORDABLE ~ WORTH ~ REALITY DOESN'T NEED PROOF ♥ ~ MY READINGS ARE NOT MEASURED BY LENGTH BUT BY HONESTY AND ACCURACY. ๑۩۞۩๑ ~♥ FOR...

Helped on: 27898

Psychic Love Light

I am a Psychic, Clairvoyant, Intuitive and Medium. My psychic gifts were passed down to me through my family. I have studied the lives,...

Helped on: 5738

psychic mehra

REDUCED RATE HERE WITH EXTREME ACCURACY. WELL QUALIFIED GIFTED PSYCHIC & HEALER, FAST DETECTOR WITH GREAT INSPIRATIONAL & AUTHENTIC , HONEST READINGS WITH TIME...

Helped on: 1905

PSYCHIC ALEX

Energy healer, clairvoyant psychic, no tools reader. My prayers are changing life, predictions came to pass. My readings are clear. See my testimonials, and come to have...

Helped on: 1472