Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Cancel

Edit Profile Picture

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Crop Use full picture

The chosen picture is too small to crop any part of it. Clicking the button the image will be set as your profile picture.

Add as Contact
Add as Contact Contact request unsuccessful.

countess starella´s Hall

countess starella
1 hour ago
countess starella
1 hour ago
countess starella

countess starella

WILL SEE YOU TONIGHT ABOUT 1 AM, DEAR ONES. THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT FOR ME AND FOR MY OTHER FRIENDS HERE. I SO APPRECIATE YOUR KINDNESS AND LOYALTY. LOVE, COUNTESS STARELLA

countess starella
3 hours ago
countess starella

countess starella

BACK IN 10 MINUTES! LOVE, COUNTESS STARELLA

countess starella
5 hours ago
countess starella

countess starella cools 's profile.

Salsaqueen Doc Simm Jesse Neuer
1 hour ago
countess starella

countess starella added to her contacts.

Salsaqueen Doc Simm Jesse Neuer danielle harvey Vanatru SpiritPixie
1 hour ago
countess starella
countess starella commented on a post on own wall.
5 hours ago
countess starella

countess starella uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

MOST PEOPLE, IF THEY LIVED THEIR LIVES OVER AGAIN, WOULD MAKE THE SAME MISTAKES ONLY SOONER!!! WHY DO I FIND THIS SO HILARIOUS? COME AND SAY HELLO, ANGELS. LOVE, COUNTESS STARELLA

cindieee

cindieee  ›  countess starella

I want to say something about Countess Starella: she has tons of life experience, is very intelligent and knows what she talks about. Im sure that, if you are confused, this woman is always able to bring clarity in your life.

countess starella
countess starella
HOW SWEET YOU ARE , CINDIEEE! LOVE AND MANY THANKS FOR THIS !
5 hours ago   Cool
countess starella

countess starella

HERE FOR A LITTLE LONGER. THEN WILL RETURN THURSDAY ABOUT 6 PM USA EASTERN. WHAT A FASCINATING NIGHT. MANY THANKS. LOVE, COUNTESS STARELLA

countess starella

Description:

GENIUS IS THE CHILD OF SKILL AND LOVE, WORKING TOGETHER IN HARMONY. HELLO, ANGELS. LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOU. LOVE, COUNTESS STARELLA

countess starella

countess starella

WILL SEE YOU AFTER 1 AM USA EASTERN DEAR FRIENDS. LOVE, COUNTESS STARELLA

countess starella
1 day ago
countess starella
1 day ago
countess starella

Description:

TO ACCEPT AND LOVE WHAT YOU ARE IS CONTENTMENT, AND THERE IS NO WEALTH TO COMPARE WITH CONTENTMENT. BE AMAZED AND JOYFUL AT HOW WONDERFUL YOU ARE. COME AND SAY HELLO. LOVE, COUNTESS STARELLA

countess starella
1 day ago
countess starella

countess starella

THANK YOU, MY FRIENDS. WILL SEE YOU WEDNESDAY ABOUT 6 PM USA EASTERN. LOVE, COUNTESS STARELLA

countess starella

Description:

EXCELLENCE IS THE DETERRENT TO UNPOSITIVE THINGS. BE THAT CREATURE OF EXCELLENCE. WAITING TO SEE YOU. LOVE, COUNTESS STARELLA

countess starella
2 days ago
countess starella

countess starella

Starella is a Godsend. She is absolutely accurate on every reading, very light and full of energy, and has a deep sincerity in her words. In just a short time with working together, I have reached new heights and she gave me the tools to get the courage I need to leap over some major gaps in my life. Through devine love and with bright light I have now come to a place of calmness, a place where I can appreciate all that life has to offer. Starella literally reached her hand out to me and pulled me out of darkness and I will forever be grateful. The only way I know how to thank someone who saved my life is to share with you my experiences in hopes you will go to the face of oranam! Absolutely brilliant!!! James

A MILLION THANKS JAMES DEAR! HOW PRECIOUS ARE THESE WORDS. LOVE YOU

Show more  
about countess starella Helped on: 4077 Experience: 20-25 years

online psychics

SpiritualSag Psychic

Honest, Accurate, Compassionate I offer truthful and non-judgmental readings.

Helped on: 3866

US - Psychic Alycia Rose

1.49 *3yrs 14K Reads!* (reg 5.99) ☆ Radio&TV ☆ Professional, Honest, Accurate ☆ Integrity matters. There is no substitute for experience - 30 yrs....

Helped on: 14408

Love Heera The Psychic

❤☆Sale4U☆Care4U❤.:)I PREDICT. TRUSTED& PROVEN Psychic-Energy Channeler&Healer! for HONEST/ CLEAR guidance for LIFE!: Best LOVE&CAREER guide!☆♥...

Helped on: 10526

Naborara shahid

AWESOME TESTIMONIALS OF PREDICTION HAPPENED*★13000+READINGS★MASTER IN LOVE AND RELATIONSHIP PREDICTION HAPPENED 5 Star TOP Rated & Top...

Helped on: 14121

Graham Elkin

RELATIONSHIP EXPERT! Ask me ANYTHING! Every question has an answer & every problem has a solution! I'm Graham Elkin,...

Helped on: 7631