Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Cancel

Edit Profile Picture

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Crop Use full picture

The chosen picture is too small to crop any part of it. Clicking the button the image will be set as your profile picture.

Add as Contact
Add as Contact Contact request unsuccessful.

countess starella´s Hall

countess starella
14 hours ago
countess starella
14 hours ago
countess starella

countess starella

HERE IN FREE CHAT FOR A LITTLE LONGER. THEN WILL RETURN ABOUT 10 PM USA EASTERN FRIDAY NIGHT. LECTURES ALL DAY AND MAKING VIDEOS. WHAT A FUN LIFE. LOVE YOU, COUNTESS STARELLA

patchlove

patchlove  uploaded a photo to countess starella's wall.

Description:

16 hours ago Cool  
countess starella

countess starella

BACK IN FREE CHAT TO DAZZLE AND ENLIGHTEN YOU. A LIFE CAN BE CHANGED IN A 5 MINUTE READING. COME AND SEE ME AND LEARN HOW POWERFUL YOU REALLY ARE! LOVE, COUNTESS STARELLA

countess starella
19 hours ago
countess starella
b1indfaith maria ra purpleviolet 1
14 hours ago
countess starella

countess starella added b1indfaith, maria ra and purpleviolet 1 to her contacts.

b1indfaith maria ra purpleviolet 1
14 hours ago
countess starella
14 hours ago
countess starella

countess starella

BACK IN ABOUT 40 MINUTES. LOVE, COUNTESS STARELLA

countess starella

countess starella uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

CONGRATS TO KATYKIM WHO KNEW THE LUCKIEST DAYS ARE TODAY, AND YOUR BIRTHDAY! COME SEE ME. ACCEPT NO SUBSTITUTE FOR THE MOST PASSIONATE AND LOVABLE PSYCHIC ON EARTH. SERGEANT STARELLA LOVES YOU, NOW BEHAVE!!!!

20 hours ago Cool  
countess starella

countess starella

BACK IN 10 MINUTES, ANGELS. LOVE, COUNTESS STARELLA

countess starella

countess starella

back in 10 min

countess starella
1 day ago
Carol Mowry

Carol Mowry  ›  countess starella

Star I am so happy to be able to sit in and lurk on your readings and also your chats you are an amazing woman much love and BLessings..

countess starella

countess starella

YOUR ANGEL IS HERE, JUST FOR A BIT LONGER THEN WILL RETURN ABOUT 5 PM USA EASTERN ON THURSDAY. LOVE AND BLESSINGS TO YOU MY DEAR ONES. COUNTESS STARELLA

countess starella

countess starella has a new profile picture.

1 day ago
countess starella
1 day ago
countess starella
1 day ago
countess starella

countess starella

IT WAS A BEAUTIFUL MOONRISE OVER THE SEA. I COUNT MY BLESSINGS FOR THIS BRIEF INCARNATION ON BLUE PLANET. STAY GRATEFUL AND YOU CAN ACHIEVE ANYTHING. COME SEE ME. LOVE, COUNTESS STARELLA

1 day ago Cool  
Inactive user
Romantic Heart commented on a photo on countess starella's wall.

I came to see you and you were not here. I hope everything is well with you sweetie. I am still in some pain but I will be alright. I have not been eating hardly due to the pain but I will see you someday when you are online. I will check back tomorrow to see if you are okay.

Love Lyon

1 day ago
countess starella

countess starella uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

A DAY FILLED WITH BLISS AND SYNCHRONICITY. GOING TO SEE THE MOON. BACK IN ABOUT AN HOUR. WISH ON THE MOON AND DREAM BIG. AND LET BENEVOLENT UNIVERSE BRING YOUR HEART'S DESIRE. LOVE, COUNTESS STARELLA

1 day ago Cool  
Romantic Heart
Romantic Heart
I came to see you and you were not here. I hope everything is well with you sweetie. I am still in some pain but I will be alright. I have not been eating hardly due to the pain but I will see you someday when you are online. I will check back tomorrow to see if you are okay.

Love Lyon
1 day ago   Cool

Show more  
about countess starella Helped on: 4847 Experience: 20-25 years

online psychics

inspirebymee inspirebymee

****Special offer for limited time**** I am fifth generation gifted & proven Psychic. Numerology, Clairvoyant and medium are my green areas. My predictions are based...

Helped on: 3346

Gentleman Jim

IF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS ACCESSING MY ROOM OR, LEAVING FEEDBACK AFTER A READING, PLEASE LET ME KNOW. DON'T STOP TRYING TO ACCESS THE ROOM....

Helped on: 31921

Sensei Psychic

Natural Clairvoyant Truthful Fast Accurate Love & Relationship Reunion Twinflame Past Life Career Healings Spiritual Guide Dream...

Helped on: 6166

Psychic Love Light

I am a Psychic, Clairvoyant, Intuitive and Medium. My psychic gifts were passed down to me through my family. I have studied the lives,...

Helped on: 2239

STEPHANE the LOVE EXPERT

SPECIAL 1,99 Per Minute ❤EMPATH (I am the LOVE EXPERT)❤ ♣MEDIUM (I communicate with spirits)♣ ✿ TAROT ✿ CHANNEL ✿ CLAIRVOYANCE ✿

Helped on: 3814