Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Cancel

Edit Profile Picture

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Crop Use full picture

The chosen picture is too small to crop any part of it. Clicking the button the image will be set as your profile picture.

Add as Contact
Add as Contact Contact request unsuccessful.

countess starella´s Hall

tracy monday

tracy monday  ›  countess starella

thank you soo much for the reading yesterday Countess. I truly hope all goes as that way. I miss him sooo much and love him like I have never loved anyone else before. Anyways I just wanted to say thank you for the reading it was very positive and hopeful. I still have hope that him and I have a chance at love.

countess starella

countess starella

HERE FOR A LITTLE LONGER TO HELP YOU. THEN WILL RETURN LATE TUESDAY AFTERNOON ABOUT 5 PM USA EASTERN. LOVE, COUNTESS STARELLA

countess starella

countess starella uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

WE ARE PRONE TO DISBELIEVE FACTS AND THEORIES FOR WHICH WE HAVE NO USE! COME AND SAY HELLO AND IF YOU ARE OUTDOORS YOU MIGHT CATCH A GLIMPSE OF AN ASTEROID! LOVE, COUNTESS STARELLA

12 hours ago Cool  
malena mendez

malena mendez  ›  countess starella

hi countess miss you today. will catch you manana. take care god bless xxxoo love ya mina

countess starella
countess starella
SORRY I MISSED YOU DARLING!
12 hours ago   Cool
countess starella

countess starella

HELLO, DEAR ONES! HERE FOR A LITTLE LONGER THEN WILL RETURN ABOUT 1 AM USA EASTERN. THANKS FOR A RAPTUROUS DAY. LOVE, COUNTESS STARELLA

countess starella
18 hours ago
countess starella

countess starella cools 's profile.

debbiec0613 Casey Miller HumanisagitariaN
18 hours ago
countess starella

countess starella added to her contacts.

debbiec0613 Casey Miller larinab HumanisagitariaN Mamamia23 Auetereka Holly I
18 hours ago
countess starella
countess starella commented on a post on own wall.
12 hours ago
countess starella

countess starella

HELLO, ANGELS. HERE TO HELP YOU. COME AND SAY HELLO! LOVE, COUNTESS STARELLA

countess starella
22 hours ago
countess starella
22 hours ago
countess starella
22 hours ago
countess starella
22 hours ago
countess starella
22 hours ago
countess starella

Description:

YOU WILL HAVE SOME DELIGHTFUL PLEASURES. THEN YOU WILL WANT MORE. THEN YOU WILL HAVE SOME REAL CHALLENGES. BUT ONCE YOU ARE OVER THEM YOU DO NOT WANT MORE OF THEM. AND WHAT REMAINS IS YOUR SPIRITUAL GREATNESS. IT GETS STRONGER AND MORE BEAUTIFUL AND GUIDES YOU TO A TRUE HAPPINESS AND DESTINY. SO DO NOT BE TOO UNHAPPY OVER ANYTHING WHICH IS NOT PERFECT. IT REFINES YOU AND GIVES YOU JUST WHAT YOU NEED. I AWAIT YOU. LOVE, COUNTESS STARELLA

countess starella
1 day ago
countess starella

countess starella

HERE FOR A LITTLE LONGER THEN WILL RETURN ABOUT 5 PM USA EASTERN ON MONDAY. I HAVE HAD OVER 100 PEOPLE TELL ME THEY HAD PROFOUND MIRACULOUS REVELATIONS AND BREAKTHROUGHS TODAY. I HOPE YOU DID TOO. BLESS YOU, DEAR ANGELS. LOVE, COUNTESS STARELLA

countess starella

Description:

HERE TO HELP YOU LATE NIGHT ROCKING! COME SAY HELLO, DEAR ONES. LOVE, COUNTESS STARELLA

countess starella

countess starella

SEE YOU ABOUT 1 AM USA EASTERN. LOVE, COUNTESS STARELLA

1 day ago Cool  
Karl LeRoi
Karl LeRoi
if not wwill call you 11.30 am before work n beach
1 day ago   Cool
Karl LeRoi
Karl LeRoi
and meet at tables before beach
1 day ago   Cool
countess starella
1 day ago
countess starella
1 day ago

Show more  
about countess starella Helped on: 3835 Experience: 20-25 years

online psychics

UK - PSYCHIC MEDIUM WAYNE

BRITISH UK TV TOP RATED SPIRITUAL PSYCHIC MEDIUM WITH AN AMAZING RECORD OF OVER 17000 READINGS GIVEN IN JUST THREE YEARS ON ORANUM * ACCURATE READINGS AND PREDICTIONS *...

Helped on: 17669

US - Psychic Alycia Rose

2.99 SALE! (reg 5.99) ☆ Radio & TV ☆ Professional, Honest, Accurate ☆ Integrity matters. There is no substitute for experience - 30 yrs. இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—...

Helped on: 13844

Love Heera The Psychic

❤☆Happy Hour☆❤.:)I PREDICT. TRUSTED& PROVEN Psychic-Energy Channeler&Healer! for HONEST/ CLEAR guidance!: Best❤ LOVE&CAREER reading!☆♥ Reading/...

Helped on: 9730

Mystic Maddia

✿ EXPERIENCED ACCURATE PSYCHIC MEDIUM WITH WORLD WIDE FAME ✿ PREDICTIONS & TIME FRAMES ✿ READINGS ON LOVE, RELATIONSHIPS, CAREER,...

Helped on: 5288

ELPIDA - HOPE

* "SHOCKING" PSYCHIC READINGS * -----AMAZING INSIGHTS! Genuine ! Unlike An other! ---- Medium, healer , Card reader!

Helped on: 4286