Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Cancel

Edit Profile Picture

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Crop Use full picture

The chosen picture is too small to crop any part of it. Clicking the button the image will be set as your profile picture.

Add as Contact
Add as Contact Contact request unsuccessful.

countess starella´s Hall

countess starella

countess starella

HELLO ANGELIC FRIENDS! COME AND JOIN US! LOVE, COUNTESS STARELLA

countess starella

countess starella uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

Mr. Russell is a great believer in versatility in all creative work. In any physical work he believes one can work many hours at a time, but in mental, creative work he believes one can do his best only for two hours at a time on any one subject, but he can work another two hours on another subject with equal freshness. He therefore sometimes works two hours a day on each of five different creations, “and in that way can live five lives at a time. LOVELY! COUNTESS STARELLA

countess starella

countess starella

THANKS FOR A FABULOUSLY INSPIRING DAY. SEE YOU ABOUT 1 AM USA EASTERN. LOVE, COUNTESS STARELLA HERE FOR JUST A BIT LONGER.

countess starella

countess starella

BACK IN 4 MINUTES!

countess starella

countess starella

HERE TO HELP YOU!! POP IN! LOVE, COUNTESS STARELLA

countess starella
10 hours ago
countess starella

countess starella added to her contacts.

Lulu Spirit Guru elsbels Moriah Madhu myojin FaeryStar Bright
10 hours ago
countess starella
10 minutes ago
countess starella
10 hours ago
countess starella
10 hours ago
countess starella
10 hours ago
countess starella

countess starella

ONE DAY YOU WILL BE IN BLISSFUL JOY OUT IN THE COSMOS WHERE YOU REALLY BELONG. ALL THIS WILL SEEM LIKE A DREAM. ACTUALLY, QUITE A BIT OF WHAT IS HAPPENING NOW IS AN ILLUSION. WE ARE CREATING IT AND CAN REWRITE ANYTIME. ALLOW YOURSELF TO EXPERIENCE WHAT IS HERE WHILE KEEPING YOUR SPIRITUAL BALANCE. AND REMEMBERING THE FUTURE! COME AND SAY HELLO. LOVE, COUNTESS STARELLA

countess starella

countess starella

GOODNESS, WHAT AN INCREDIBLE ORANUM DAY. MANY THANKS FOR YOUR WISDOM AND LOVE AND LAUGHTER. SO VERY GRATEFUL TO YOU ALL AND HONORED TO BE PART OF YOUR JOURNEYS. SEE YOU SUNDAY 3 PM USA EASTERN. LOVE, COUNTESS STARELLA

countess starella

countess starella

BACK IN 5 MINUTES!

countess starella
1 day ago
countess starella
1 day ago
countess starella

countess starella uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

HERE IS THE STORY FOR TONIGHT! A VERY BEAUTIFUL KATY PERRY LOOK-ALIKE CAME UP TO ME AT THE GAS STAND CRYING. SHE HAD A CAR FULL OF RAGAMUFFINS AND SAID SHE HAD NO MONEY FOR GAS OR FOOD. ALL I HAD WAS 100.00 SO I GAVE IT TO HER. ONE NEVER KNOWS WHAT TO DO IN THESE CASES, BUT I USUALLY JUST IMAGINE THAT IF TOMORROW WERE MY LAST DAY ON EARTH WHAT WOULD I DO! GOOD REASONS TO DO AND NOT TO DO THINGS. BUT USUALLY YOUR HEART WILL GUIDE YOU! COME AND SAY HELLO. LOVE, COUNTESS

1 day ago Cool  
countess starella

countess starella

HERE FOR A BIT LONGER TO SERVE YOU. THEN BACK AT MIDNIGHT USA EASTERN. I PROMISE YOU WHATEVER IT IS, WE CAN MAKE IT MUCH EASIER AND BETTER. LOVE, COUNTESS STARELLA

Kris Frank
Kris Frank
GIRL get on i got some news to tell you lol will talk soon
1 day ago   Cool

Show more  

I'M HERE

I'm waiting for you to give a private reading!
Click here to turn on my camera!

Consult now

about countess starella Helped on: 3315 Experience: 20-25 years Price: 5.99 credits per minutes

online psychics

SpiritualSag Psychic

☆SALE PRICE☆HIGHEST RATE OF ACCURACY☆PREDICTION that MANIFEST DURING a timely Manner☆MASTER of AFFECTION and RELATIONSHIP☆knows HIS/HER INTENTIONS☆ALLOW...

Helped on: 2318

Naborara shahid

PREDICTIONS HAPPENES QUICKLY~NO CLAIMS BUT SEE REALITY~5 STAR EXPERT~TOP RATED EXPERT`

Helped on: 11628

UK - PSYCHIC MEDIUM WAYNE

★14,000 READINGS ★★★★★ 5 STAR PSYCHIC/MEDIUM EXPERT★WORLD FAMOUS BRITISH AUTHOR★TV/RADIO HOST★ACCURATE LOVE READING PREDICTIONS★CONNECT WITH YOUR...

Helped on: 14789

Psychic Amanda

I AM A UK READER .I'VE EXPERIENCE IN LOVE/RELATIONSHIPS. I AM A MEDIUM ,PSYCHIC,CLAIRVOYANT .I HAVE DONE OVER 50,00 READINGS IN MY...

Helped on: 4204

Tangelique

NO TOOLS ♥ TIMELINES ♥ TAROT ♥ THE TRUTH... fast and accurate responses to your questions

Helped on: 1952