Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Cancel

Edit Profile Picture

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Crop Use full picture

The chosen picture is too small to crop any part of it. Clicking the button the image will be set as your profile picture.

Add as Contact
Add as Contact Contact request unsuccessful.

countess starella´s Hall

countess starella

countess starella uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

HAPPY HAPPY HALLOWE'EN! A FUN DAY IN STORE! COME AND BRING YOUR LOVELY SELF. HERE TO SERVE YOU FOR AWHILE! LOVE, COUNTESS STARELLA

25 minutes ago Cool
countess starella

countess starella

HAPPY HAPPY HALLOWE'EN! SEE YOU THROUGHOUT THE DAY AND ALL NIGHT FRIDAY. LOVE, COUNTESS STARELLA AND MANY THANKS FOR A VERY SPIRITED EVENING TONIGHT.

countess starella

countess starella

DO COME AND SAY HELLO! WE ARE HAVING A LOVELY TIME TONIGHT!

countess starella

Description:

I DEDICATE THE HALLOWE'EN PROLOGUE TO ONE OF THE MOST REMARKABLE MEN I HAVE EVER MET, MR. VINCENT PRICE. A GREAT ACTOR, GENTLEMAN, AUTHOR AND ART AFICIONADO. MAY HE AND KARLOFF AND LUGOSI AND LORRE HAVE A WILD AND MYSTICAL CELEBRATION IN THE OTHER DIMENSION. LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOU! LOVE, COUNTESS STARELLA

12 hours ago Cool  
countess starella

countess starella

THANKS FOR AN UNUSUAL AND REVEALING DAY. SEE YOU AFTER MIDNIGHT USA EASTERN TIME. LOVE, COUNTESS STARELLA

17 hours ago Cool  
countess starella
19 hours ago
countess starella

countess starella added to her contacts.

Moriah FaeryStar Bright PeaceLight myojin Walter Smith LightsStars
19 hours ago
countess starella
8 hours ago
countess starella
19 hours ago
countess starella
19 hours ago
countess starella

countess starella

COME CELEBRATE HALLOWE'EN, DEAR ONES! HERE TO HELP YOU. ALL THE INSIGHT AND WISDOM FROM HUNDREDS OF PAST LIVES AND DEVOTED STUDY IN THIS LIFE IS HERE FOR YOU. LOVE, COUNTESS STARELLA

countess starella

Description:

JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE CANNOT FORGIVE YOU DOES NOT MEAN YOU DID NOT DO AS MUCH AS YOU COULD TO MAKE THINGS BETTER. OFTEN WE FEEL IT IS OUR FAULT IF WE ARE NOT FORGIVEN. DO WHAT YOUR HEART TELLS YOU TO HELP THE OTHER PERSON AND IF THEY CANNOT FORGIVE RELEASE IT TO HEAVEN. COME AND SAY HELLO. WAITING TO GIVE YOU INSIGHT AND LOVE AND CHEER. COUNTESS STARELLA

21 hours ago Cool  
countess starella
1 day ago
countess starella

countess starella

A ROCKING DEMO YAHOO! THANKS TO ALL WHO PARTICIPATED AND WILL SEE YOU AGAIN. WILL RETURN THURSDAY ABOUT 3 PM USA EASTERN. LOVE, COUNTESS STARELLA

countess starella
1 day ago
countess starella

countess starella

COME AND GET SOME LOVE AND INSPIRATION , ANGELS. HERE TO SERVE YOU. LOVE, COUNTESS STARELLA

countess starella

Description:

You have to gather your energy together…conserving it and insulating it from dissipation in every direction other than that of your purpose.
~ Walter Russell Quotes from The Man Who Tapped the Secrets of the Universe. LET THIS IDEA SINK IN. IT IS PRICELESS ADVICE FROM ONE OF THE MOST AMAZING MEN WHO EVER LIVED. HAPPY HALLOWE'EN. DO COME AND LET ME HELP YOU. I ONLY LIVE FOR YOUR HAPPINESS. COUNTESS STARELLA

1 day ago Cool  
countess starella

countess starella

HERE FOR A BIT LONGER TO HELP YOU. WILL RETURN A LITTLE AFTER MIDNIGHT USA EASTERN. LOVE AND HUGS, COUNTESS STARELLA

countess starella
1 day ago
countess starella
1 day ago
countess starella
1 day ago

Show more  
countessstarella

about countess starella Helped on: 3373 Experience: 20-25 years

online psychics

Naborara shahid

Master of LOVE PREDICTIONS HAPPENES QUICKLY~NO CLAIMS BUT SEE REALITY~5 STAR EXPERT~TOP RATED EXPERT

Helped on: 11775

Love Heera The Psychic

:)@)-->-☆:) TRUSTED& PROVEN Psychic-Energy Channeler&Healer! for HONEST/ CLEAR guidance!:: Best LOVE& CAREER reading!☆Come in♥ Reading/ Advising...

Helped on: 8041

problemsgoodbye

ALLOW ME TO USE MY ASTOUNDING ABILITIES TO MEND YOUR BROKEN RELATIONSHIP AND BRING YOUR BELOVED IN YOUR LIFE. MASTER OF SPELL WORK AND HEALING.

Helped on: 1181

MARIA WHITE LIGHT

Here to assist you! Join in free chat and get your reading!

Helped on: 2547

jon moss

Spiritual adviser for more than 30 years . I have seen and done some amazing things so come and check me out.

Helped on: 9526