Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Cancel

Edit Profile Picture

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Crop Use full picture

The chosen picture is too small to crop any part of it. Clicking the button the image will be set as your profile picture.

Add as Contact
Add as Contact Contact request unsuccessful.

countess starella´s Hall

countess starella

countess starella

THANK YOU ALL FOR A SPLENDID EVENING! SEE YOU ABOUT MIDNIGHT USA EASTERN TUESDAY. LOVE, COUNTESS STARELLA

11 hours ago Cool  
countess starella

countess starella

BACK IN 5 MINUTES!

countess starella
14 hours ago
countess starella
14 hours ago
countess starella
14 hours ago
countess starella

countess starella

ORANUM BLOG 18. 9/23/14. YOUR EYES.

WHEN I LOOK INTO YOUR EYES I SEE ALL THE UNIVERSES. EVERY BEAUTIFUL THING THAT HAS BEEN OR WILL BE SEEMS TO COME TO LIFE. LITTLE SWIRLING MAELSTROMS OF WISDOM, DIGNITY, GENTLENESS, REVERENCE, CREATIVITY, HUMOR, RESPECT FOR OTHERS ON THEIR JOURNEYS, SADNESS WHICH HAS BEEN OVERCOME, CHILDLIKE WONDER, AND A QUEST FOR SOMETHING IMMORTAL. YOU MAY NOT BE FULLY ABLE TO SEE WHAT I AND OTHERS SEE THERE! BECAUSE YOU SEE THESE EYES EVERY DAY. BUT SOMETIMES IN A MEDITATIVE STATE YOU REMEMBER WHO YOU ARE, WHERE YOU HAVE BEEN AND HOW MUCH LOVE AND INSPIRATION YOU ARE CAPABLE OF GIVING AND RECEIVING IN THIS LIFETIME. EVERY TIME YOU REMEMBER YOUR GREATNESS AND POWER, WE, WHO LOVE YOU, FEEL THE ENERGY. THAT IS WHY WE PRAISE AND ENCOURAGE YOU.

THIS NOBILITY AND GRACE IS OFTEN SURROUNDED BY A CASING OR SHELL TO PROTECT YOU FROM ALL THE SILLINESS AND DETAILS AND TEDIUM OF THIS CURRENT WORLD. ALL WHO THINK AND CONTEMPLATE LIFE'S MYSTERIES QUESTION THE VALIDITY OF THIS SPACE WE NOW OCCUPY. THEN WE ARE THROWN A LITTLE WAVE OF BLISS OR APPRECIATION AND EVERYTHING COMES SWEEPING BACK INTO OUR CONSCIOUSNESS. THROUGH DOING WHAT YOU MOST LOVE YOU CAN DRIFT IN THE EFFERVESCENT FLOW OF SPIRITUAL REALMS. WE CAN FLOAT BETWEEN OR TRAVEL TO OTHER DIMENSIONS. BUT SOMETIMES WE DO NOT WANT TO COME BACK! THEN WE ARE COMPELLED TO RETURN TO COMPLETE THE MISSIONS. OR SOMETIMES TO FIND THE MISSIONS. TO HELP US ARE THE EYES OF THOSE WHO LOVE US. AND I MEAN WHO LOVE US IN VARYING WAYS AND INTENSITIES.

WE SEE DAILY HOW VALUABLE LOVE IS TO EVERYTHING WE ARE. AND WHEN NOT SO VISIBLE ON THE OUTSIDE WORLD THERE IS A CONSTANTLY RENEWING SOURCE ON THE INSIDE WHICH JUST NEEDS A LITTLE CARE AND WATERING. AS SELF-CARE, SELF-LOVE, SELF-WORTH, SELF-ESTEEM RISE, YOU BEGIN TO SEE THE MAGIC IN YOUR OWN EYES AND HEART. PART OF MY MISSION IS TO LOOK INTO YOUR EYES AND REMIND YOU WHAT DEPTH AND FASCINATION IS THERE. SOMETIMES I WANT TO CRY WHEN I SEE YOUR BEAUTIFUL SOUL SEARCHING FOR ANSWERS AND HAPPINESS. IT IS SO BREATHTAKINGLY AWESOME! AND I AM TRULY GRATEFUL FOR THE PRIVILEGE OF BEING PART OF YOUR JOURNEY. THANK YOU FOR YOUR TRUST AND APPRECIATION. NOW GO LOOK INTO YOUR EYES AND RESOLVE TO HONOR AND LOVE THIS MULTI-FACETED JEWEL WHICH IS YOU! WITH GREAT LOVE AND AFFECTION, COUNTESS STARELLA

LAYLA Malzone
LAYLA Malzone
That is so absolutely beautiful. You are a true gift, given to us to guide us on our journey. When our mission is done, we will meet amongst the stars and laugh with joy and gratefulness for connecting to the true source. I love you.. and am so fortunate to look in my eyes and yours with so much love. xxx oooo
11 hours ago   Cool
countess starella

countess starella added to her contacts.

Angel Kokoshki Katie Midas 13fireraven LIT FILAMENT newjob123 Lynn Padgett
14 hours ago
countess starella

countess starella

HELLO FRIENDS. FAIRY GARDEN GATE IS OPEN. COME ON OVER! LOVE, COUNTESS STARELLA

countess starella

countess starella

THANK YOU FOR A SHINY FUN AFTERNOON. SEE YOU ABOUT MIDNIGHT USA EASTERN TIME. LOVE, COUNTESS STARELLA

countess starella

countess starella

COME SAY HELLO. HERE FOR A LITTLE LONGER TO HELP YOU. LOVE, COUNTESS STARELLA

countess starella

countess starella

DEMO IN PROGRESS POP IN!

countess starella
23 hours ago
countess starella

countess starella uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

WHEN A GODDESS STANDS IN HER POWER TIME STANDS STILL. THIS BEAUTIFUL WOMAN WAS AN INNOVATOR AND INVENTOR OF MANY THINGS WE NOW USE WIDELY. DO YOU KNOW HER? COME AND SAY HELLO, DEAR ANGELS. LOVE, COUNTESS STARELLA

1 day ago Cool  
countess starella
23 hours ago
countess starella

countess starella

LOVE AND HUGS, ANGELS. WILL SEE YOU MONDAY ABOUT 4 PM USA EASTERN TIME. COUNTESS STARELLA

1 day ago Cool  
countess starella

countess starella uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

HOPE YOU HAD A SPECIAL WEEKEND. THIS ONE REMINDED ME JUST HOW MANY INCREDIBLE PEOPLE THERE ARE IN THIS WORLD. AND YOU AMONG THEM! I AWAIT YOU. LOVE, COUNTESS STARELLA

1 day ago Cool  
countess starella
1 day ago
countess starella

countess starella

THANKS FOR A TRULY LOVELY DAY. BIG EVENT SUNDAY. WILL RETURN ABOUT 1 AM USA EASTERN. WITH LOVE AND GRATITUDE, COUNTESS STARELLA

2 days ago Cool   think this is cool.

Show more  
ABOUT countess starella Helped on: 3163 Experience: 20-25 years

Online Psychics

SpiritualSag Psychic

Honest, Accurate, Compassionate I supply truthful and non-judgmental readings.

Helped on: 2003

Sensei Psychic

☆TOP RATED AND FAMOUS PSYCHIC ☆ PREDICTION HAPPENED ☆ TIME FRAME ☆ LOVE&RELATIONSHIP ☆ CAREER ☆ HEALINGS ☆ SPIRITUAL GUIDE ☆...

Helped on: 2614

Love Soulmate

❤❤ BEST RATE ❤ ❤ WITH GREAT LOVE SOUL MATE PSYCHIC❤ ❤ ... I am a natural gifted psychic through blood. I come from a very long line...

Helped on: 652

queenofmars

Hello every one.I am queen of mars.I have psychic abbilities and i have spiritual qualities since my child hood. I can see things and i...

Helped on: 829

Gloria Knows

information can change your life just come through and gain clarity. this your first step to change your all life. Don't wait any longer just do it

Helped on: 1569