Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Cancel

Edit Profile Picture

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Crop Use full picture

The chosen picture is too small to crop any part of it. Clicking the button the image will be set as your profile picture.

Add as Contact
Add as Contact Contact request unsuccessful.

Purple Serenity´s Hall

roze scott

roze scott uploaded a photo to Purple Serenity's wall.

Description:

you like it

Purple Serenity

Purple Serenity

Hey everyone! I lost my connection, I will be back in a little while! Come on over and see me! Blessings & Light Beautiful friends xo

3 days ago Cool  
roze scott

Description:

5 days ago Cool  
Purple Serenity
Purple Serenity commented on a photo on own wall.

Good girl! I am very proud of you! xo

6 days ago
Purple Serenity

Purple Serenity added to her contacts.

Virgogodess911 Ron Dimartino lovfragrance loveadviser Joanne O'Dwyer AVIA PSYCHIC A M
8 hours ago
Purple Serenity
3 days ago
roze scott

Description:

did that rather than cut

6 days ago Cool  
Purple Serenity
Purple Serenity
Good girl! I am very proud of you! xo
6 days ago   Cool
Purple Serenity

Purple Serenity

Hey my beautiful friends! Good morning and HAPPY MONDAY! I am having internet connection issues this morning, due to the weather here, I will try coming back again in a few hours, and when I do, come on over and take advantage of my low rate, 2.49 a minute! blessings and light to all xo

1 week ago Cool  
roze scott

roze scott  ›  Purple Serenity

you rock PURPLE SERENITY just want t thank you so much

1 week ago Cool  
Purple Serenity
Purple Serenity
You are very welcome Sweetheart! I am happy to be here for you :-) xo
1 week ago   Cool  
roze scott
roze scott
yes you are
1 week ago   Cool  
Purple Serenity

Purple Serenity

Good morning and HAPPY SUNDAY my beautiful friends! I have had a very busy few days, I will be on in a little while, just got to have my coffee, do a few errands and then I am YOURS for awhile! I have also extended my 2.49 a minute sale! so be sure to watch for me and then take advantage of my LOW price! see you all soon! blessings and light to you all! xo

1 week ago Cool  
Duane Lihtfoot

Duane Lihtfoot  ›  Purple Serenity

He apologized of sorts.....everything is actually better than it was before :)

1 week ago Cool  
roze scott

A vacationing businessman was walking along a beach when he saw a young boy. Along the shore were many starfish that had been washed up by the tide and were sure to die before the tide returned. The boy was walking slowly along the sore and occasionally reached down and tossed a beached starfish back into the ocean. The businessman, hoping to teach the boy a little lesson in common sense, walked up to the boy and said, "I have been watching what you are doing, son. You have a good heart, and I know you mean well, but do you realize how many beaches there are around here and how many starfish are dying on every beach every day? Surely, such an industrious and kindhearted boy such as yourself could find something better to do with your time. Do you really think that what you are doing is going to make a difference?" The boy looked up at that man, and then he looked down at a starfish by his feet. He picked up the starfish, and as he gently tossed it back into the ocean, he said, "It makes a difference to that one."

you made a diffrence in my life thayou so much

Roze

1 week ago Cool  
Purple Serenity
1 week ago
Purple Serenity
Purple Serenity commented on a post on own wall.
1 week ago
Purple Serenity
1 week ago
Purple Serenity

Purple Serenity

GOOD MORNING AND HAPPY FRIDAY MY BEAUTIFUL FRIENDS! I WILL BE ON SHORTLY, AND I AM HAVING A "FABULICIOUS FRIDAY" SALE 2.49! SO MAKE SURE TO COME VISIT ME! BLESSINGS & LIGHT MY FRIENDS!

1 week ago Cool  
 View all 7 comments
Rica Zara
Rica Zara
Happy Passover Sale - Gluten-Free Friday, Cards Instead of Carbs :-) (Passover excludes wheat from diet :-) )
1 week ago   Cool  
Rica Zara
Rica Zara
Dear Purple - I have Fibromyalgia, daily pains and low-energy like someone twice my age... It's under-diagnosed and under-treated, like many mostly-female conditions. One needs to seek enlightened doctors and alternative medicine. - I'm sure you know it applies to many of us, unfortunately...
Happy-Healthy Weekend.
1 week ago   Cool  
Purple Serenity
Purple Serenity
Happy Passover my darling! I do know the struggle of unknown pain, as I suffer daily, nothing but wine and painkillers help.... hopefully one day They will figure me out as well... hope you are feeling well today and every other day that follows xoxo
1 week ago   Cool  
roze scott

hope you ok and hope yyou have a good day

1 week ago Cool  
roze scott

my speach went well well missed you this aftter noon

2 weeks ago Cool  
Inactive user
roze scott commented on a photo on Purple Serenity's Profile album.

love this dress

2 weeks ago
roze scott

thanks for the positive encouragement about my final speeches trying to relax if you feel pain in your chest it is me sorry

2 weeks ago Cool  
Purple Serenity
2 weeks ago
Purple Serenity
2 weeks ago

Show more  
about Purple Serenity Helped on: 522 Skills: tarot reading, angel card reading, love and sex, home and family, career and business Experience: 5-10 years

online psychics

PsychicPower Prithy

ALL TIME SPECIAL ♥ AFFORDABLE ~ WORTH ~ REALITY DOESN'T NEED PROOF ♥ ~ MY READINGS ARE NOT MEASURED BY LENGTH BUT BY HONESTY AND ACCURACY. ๑۩۞۩๑ ~♥ FOR...

Helped on: 27887

Psychic Bernadette

Gifted gypsy clairvoyant, love and relationship expert,career,dream interpretation, finding the reason of your illness

Helped on: 2825

Intuitive Natalie

★ CLEAR & ACCURATE PSYCHIC PREDICTIONS★MOST POWERFUL READINGS

Helped on: 12205

Psychic Love Expert

Top Rated♥♥❤❤Predictions Happened Accurate Time Frames❤❤♥♥ See Testimonials 8Th Generation Natural Born World Famous Psychic ♥♥With Extra...

Helped on: 5455

VisionaryGu

♥♥♥PREDICTIONS+TIME FRAME CONTINUOUSLY COME TO PASS AGAIN AND AGAIN♥♥♥ ★★★ 5 stars expert★★★NO TOOLS/CLAIRVOYANT! EXPERIENCED CARDS...

Helped on: 3787