Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Cancel

Edit Profile Picture

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Crop Use full picture

The chosen picture is too small to crop any part of it. Clicking the button the image will be set as your profile picture.

Add as Contact
Add as Contact Contact request unsuccessful.

Borostyan Starlight´s Hall

Borostyan Starlight

Borostyan Starlight uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

Borostyan Starlight

Borostyan Starlight

So, everyone... I am sorry, chit-chatting will be over in Free Chat. The reason why I have this hairstyle is that I love it, it is that simple. If you do not like it, please do not look at me. Thank you so much.

I do not mind how much you spend on the site, but I am not a Box for Complaining - that is your business, and regardless of you spending your money on fake readings - there are plenty of them -, I will not do free readings. That is my business. If you do not like it, it is just a question of pushing the CLOSE button and you are always free to leave my room.

4 days ago Cool  
 View all 4 comments
Rachel de Moose
Rachel de Moose
People need to understand that just because we're psychics/spiritual consultants/whatever doesn't mean we aren't counselors. "Oh, this isn't really a job or work, I could do this myself!" Really? Then why aren't you? Why are you here to see me, to get advice about your problems? Is that not counseling? We are counselors just like any therapist out there, and that is HARD work and people need to recognize.
4 days ago   Cool  
Borostyan Starlight
Borostyan Starlight
:) Yes. But they think we have time to sit there and then, why not... :) 'This is your duty to help me.' Of course.

So, I am happy my tougher side has become strong, I needed these years in the real world, indeed.
4 days ago   Cool  
Borostyan Starlight
Borostyan Starlight commented on a photo on Estilla Fairy Queen's wall.

:)

4 days ago
Borostyan Starlight
Borostyan Starlight commented on a photo on Estilla Fairy Queen's wall.

:) Hű, ez melyik kártya? Nagyon szép.

4 days ago
Borostyan Starlight
Borostyan Starlight commented on a photo on own wall.

:) Thank you, my Angel! This is what I need now. :)

4 days ago
Pat Van Valen

Pat Van Valen  ›  Borostyan Starlight

Hi Borostyan - I missed you again :) It would be great if we could talk soon!

Borostyan Starlight

Borostyan Starlight added to her contacts.

Kika 22 Rachel de Moose The Psychic Ora taraL michaels dennis563 merObsidian
4 days ago
Borostyan Starlight
4 days ago
Estilla Fairy Queen

Estilla Fairy Queen uploaded a photo to Borostyan Starlight's wall.

Description:

I send you an angel!

5 days ago Cool  
Borostyan Starlight
Borostyan Starlight
:) Thank you, my Angel! This is what I need now. :)
4 days ago   Cool
Borostyan Starlight
Borostyan Starlight commented on a photo on own wall.

:) How can be that cute, tell me? :) Thank you so much but please do not pay for it if you find it, just send Santa - me - the link, okay? :) Promise me you will only send the link if you find it! I love you so much! :)

2 weeks ago
Rachel de Moose

Rachel de Moose  ›  Borostyan Starlight

I don't think I've seen you in my Free Chat yet! I'm here though! :)

2 weeks ago Cool  
Borostyan Starlight
Borostyan Starlight
:) I could not come, Rachel, too intense night it was, sorry for that, but when will you be Online again? I am preparing myself for your Reading! :)
2 weeks ago   Cool
Halo West

Halo West  ›  Borostyan Starlight

I love this woman! She is TRULY gifted! I come to her now always for guidance & clarity as I know she is the most honorable xo If you are considering a reading STARLIGHT (Borostyan) is the BEST choice!

2 weeks ago Cool  
Borostyan Starlight
Borostyan Starlight
:) Thank you so much for your kind words, Halo, sending you lots of Love! :) (hug) (hug)
2 weeks ago   Cool
Inactive user
Halo West commented on a photo on Borostyan Starlight's wall.

I will keep my eyes peeled and I am on the notification list for some places if they get it in!
It shall be yours... Starlight!
Nothing but goodness,
Halo

2 weeks ago
Borostyan Starlight

Description:

:D :P If someone would like to surprise me with a Christmas present, I am so much longing for this deck but I cannot find it anywhere. So please if you see it somewhere, scream and I will hear it, and ask your Angels to keep it in store for me and let me know where to find it. I will pay for it because Santa has no money, just if you come across it anywhere, remember me, okay? :) Thank you in advance! It is called the Hallmark Deck.

3 weeks ago Cool  
Halo West
Halo West
I will keep my eyes peeled and I am on the notification list for some places if they get it in!
It shall be yours... Starlight!
Nothing but goodness,
Halo
2 weeks ago   Cool  
Borostyan Starlight
Borostyan Starlight
:) How can be that cute, tell me? :) Thank you so much but please do not pay for it if you find it, just send Santa - me - the link, okay? :) Promise me you will only send the link if you find it! I love you so much! :)
2 weeks ago   Cool
Borostyan Starlight

Description:

Tuesday Blog Photo & Thoughts – Color & Symbolon Therapy / Turquoise

Turquoise as a crystal has been used for thousands of years in jewelry making, and indeed, it has its strong metaphysical properties. If you wear a turquoise crystal on you, or you want to strengthen yourself with its resonances, note that the resonances of this crystal and color are ethereal and build in your etheric body. You will be able to see and speak the Truth!

Show more  
about Borostyan Starlight Helped on: 1347 Spoken languages: English, French, Hungarian Skills: western astrology, tarot reading, lenomard card reading, angel card reading, i ching Experience: 10-15 years

online psychics

Gentleman Jim

RELATIONSHIPS / VIRTUAL RELATIONSHIPS / SAME SEX RELATIONSHIPS / LOVE / DREAM INTERPRETATION / FINANCE / EMPLOYMENT / TIME-FRAMES / LOST...

Helped on: 25910

PsychicPower Prithy

I'm @ YouR~ServicE ! ♥ LOVE GURU ♥~ First Come First Serve! Consistently Top & 5***** Rated PsychiC ❤ MY READINGS ARE NOT MEASURED BY LENGTH BUT BY HONESTY...

Helped on: 17884

Spiritual Man

-- SALE PRICE FOR LIMITED TIME -- --- $1.49 - $1.49 - $1.49 - $1.49 --- ALL PREDICTION WITH TIME FRAME - LOVE AND RELATIONSHIP - CAREER & FINANCE- HEALTH - DREAM...

Helped on: 684

Psychic Amanda

I AM A UK READER .I'VE EXPERIENCE IN LOVE/RELATIONSHIPS. I AM A MEDIUM ,PSYCHIC,CLAIRVOYANT .I HAVE DONE OVER 50,00 READINGS IN MY...

Helped on: 4214

Aarushie TarotAastro

~ Expert in LOVE & RELATIONSHIP MATTERS ~ Tarot Reader, Clairvoyant, Vedic Astrologer, Numerologist, Spiritual Coach, Reiki & Chakra Healer ~ Honest, Accurate...

Helped on: 3398