Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Cancel

Edit Profile Picture

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Crop Use full picture

The chosen picture is too small to crop any part of it. Clicking the button the image will be set as your profile picture.

Add as Contact
Add as Contact Contact request unsuccessful.

Borostyan Starlight´s Hall

Borostyan Starlight

Borostyan Starlight

Monday Blog Post

Green World – Self-Healing through Self-Love

For this time, I would like to write about past patterns we keep on repeating quite often... First of all, it is not always easy to recognize it, at all, that we keep on repeating them. The more self-aware and spiritually conscious we are, the more we are able to face ourselves with our own repeating difficulties – but even for 'well-trained' ones, it can be a longer process, releasing patterns that are built in our subconscious.

Let us take a classic example, when someone is stuck in a relationship that no longer works, or it already gives the partners more problems than pleasure – which is the latest time when a relationship should be finished, but this is another question. So let us think of such a relationship, it does not work, there is no more passion and harmony in it, but one or both partners still stick to the other one a lot, having false beliefs that they cannot live without the other one. Finally, one of them finds someone that functions as a catalyst, and they are able to get out of something not too flourishing.

Time goes on, and the same pattern starts to repeat: I stick to the other one, passion is fading, harmony is fading but I think I cannot exist without the other one, and finally I already see I am not happy, but I am scared to make steps to get out of it. Then a second catalyst can come in, a third one, a fourth one, and the list of relationship – or any other – problems is so long, The point is that once we recognize that something keeps on repeating in my life, we should not feel like victims, even if it is easier to 'blame' Destiny or our circumstances.

In many stories, in the life of many, the root of the main personal problems is not respecting ourselves enough. Of course, all of us long for the same: we want to be loved and accepted the way we are. Once we feel loved, we start to stick to the other one, and usually, by love, the fear of losing the other one also appears, and it is not something easy to stay sober or objective. But one thing is for sure, we should treat ourselves as equal with others, not less and not more, and we should give only to the amount that we are given love – in that case, it will be easier not to become too dependant on the other one. By giving too much, we subsonsciously cherish the feeling that I want to get more so as to be equally given, also that I think I must give more so as to be respected – but it will never be something that anyone truly longs for.

If you have repeating relationship problem patterns, it is worthy to think of your own position, of how you feel and what you think about yourself, also if you feel yourself worthy enough, if you love and respect yourself enough – only by building up a healthy state of Self-Love can we be loved by others, as well. If you feel like sharing your thoughts here, please feel free to do so! Love & Blessings, Boro

1 hour ago Cool  
Paul 888

Paul 888  ›  Borostyan Starlight

Hello Boro, Thank you for your reply email. To let you know that she did not respond to my lunch request> I am kind of relieved as I am not quite ready with my emotional strength yet. Got to do a little more working on myself. But I will be ready and I will see her again I think in about 3 months. Just don't know why she told me she was coming to California then? I think perhaps it was a test for my response. and no I will not give up. God Bless Paulxoxo

1 day ago Cool  
Borostyan Starlight
Borostyan Starlight
:) Yes, I thought so and I am sure it is better this way, you just get more time for yourself! :) I am just sending you a BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG hug, I hope you feel its energies! :) She told you about her trip there because she simply wanted to let you know about it, Paul, it was a kind gesture, women are often like this. For us, it does not mean we would also like to hang out, it is just like 'oh, I will be there and I will think of you.'
3 hours ago   Cool
Borostyan Starlight
Borostyan Starlight
:) It can be weird because it might seem something like 'what about seeing each other?' E.g. I have someone in Budapest with whom we are good friends, and it happened sometimes that I travelled there, I told him I would be there but I did not want to meet him, because I had many other tasks to arrange. We do not like to meet others in a hurry, for men, seeing each other just for some minutes is different. My friend felt hurt about me saying no,
3 hours ago   Cool
Borostyan Starlight
Borostyan Starlight
and for me, it simply meant 'I want to see you but let us do that when I have more time', we have so much time, but seeing the other one for half an hour, knowing that I must run would just make me frustrated. I think this is the reason, Paul, and in your case, also that she is not sure how she could handle it emotionally, seeing you again. So she was not ready for it, either, but she wanted to let you know she would be there, she just meant something kind by it.
3 hours ago   Cool
Borostyan Starlight

Borostyan Starlight uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

Friday Blog Photo & Thoughts

Tibetan Wisdom

'An ant will never be noticed on a horse's back.' - I love it. :) For me it says we can so much get lost in something we should just let go, bothering about tiny details, and maybe those tiny bothering details are just part of the whole. What does this Tibetan Wisdom tell you? Peace & Love to all, Boro

3 days ago Cool  
Borostyan Starlight

Borostyan Starlight added to her contacts.

Cryptids - Tracy Blessings Estilla Eveningstar Lagira Lynda Spirit Medium Light Cate
20 hours ago
Light Cate

Light Cate  ›  Borostyan Starlight

I wanted come to your room for say hello. But i can't, because you're always in private! :)

4 days ago Cool  
 View all 5 comments
Borostyan Starlight
Borostyan Starlight
:)) :P This is your influence! :**
3 days ago   Cool  
Light Cate
Light Cate
Haha i wish! ;)
3 days ago   Cool  
Borostyan Starlight
Borostyan Starlight
:) I told you!
20 hours ago   Cool  
Borostyan Starlight

Borostyan Starlight

Thursday Blog Post

Self-Help – Developing Success & Charisma

Here at my place, the last couple of days have been gloomy, grey, cloudy and rainy – for today, that beautiful, bright and brilliant sunshine has come back again!

It is not by chance, of course, as cloudy days also have a reason – I mean it is not only the question of the seasons, but what if I say we create the quality of the seasons and of our days, as well? So that our mood can influence the weather, as well as the weather can influence our mood – just we are not really aware of that, because we are taught to think that the weather just happens, that life just happens, and it is simply not true.

When I looked around during these days, I could see so many gloomy people, indeed. Of course, when the sun is shining again, we suddenly get in a happy mood again – at least we can evidently see and feel the healing and vitalizing Power of the Sun, I am sure everyone agrees on it. Here at my place, autumn is coming, and we usually have very pleasant and warm summers – this year, we have not really had it, there were some very warm days, maybe some twenty really warm days, and the rest were kind of interesting. And I have recognized that it is very similar to the collective mood of people.

So I wish summer were still here, but we must be happy for autumn – and grateful for every sunray we get, and for me it means God is caring for us, He is always caring for us, because even in difficult times, that vitalizing and powerful sunshine always arrives.

The reason why I am talking about this is that what I have experienced during the last couple of days and weeks cannot be described by the word hectic, let us say, hectic multiplied by hectic and we will have the result. People are waking up from their long sleeps, and if they are not that spiritual, they simply feel something is just not okay, while Lightworkers' Consciousness is opening up to extremities – which can be very enjoyable, but also very difficult.

Many of you must know the situation and the feeling when you look around in this 'normal' World and you just say to yourself 'Hey, am I the one that is normal or do I have serious problems in my brain, for I feel myself alienated?' I am personally very happy that more and more people come to me saying that they have this feeling – for me, it means the starting of a collective break-up. More and more people are brave enough to talk about their spiritual experiences, when virtual conversation – the Soul talking to the Soul – are more real than those that take place on a physical level, when Fantasy Tantra seems more real than anything else, especially if we just long for it on a physical level, and Souls are just waking up.

I truly believe that its consequences will be something wonderful – yes, we can call it 'success': people will find their paths to each other, men to women, women to men, everyone to someone and all of us to each other. Once it takes place, people will see and understand the difference between love and Love, sex and Love, thoughts and Light, Love will be Tantra and we will all feel like being One – I am so happy to experience that there are more and more moments of One-ness for everyone.

So, on this lovely bright day here, having the resonances of One and the Magician because of 28 (2+8=10, 1+0=1), my wish for everyone is fulfillment, Love, waking up, getting stronger and stronger in our Faith, Gratitude and more important than that, recognizing that whatever takes place in our 'imagination', it is very true – it does not mean it will ever happen on a physical level, but in the most real Realms, once it happens, it is true – and if it serves Release on a physical level, it will just raise us up higher and higher, leaving physical problems, stuck ideas and blocking emotions behind.

Whatever you feel, live it on a spiritual level, be sure that you have not gone mad, live it, forgive others and then release it – it will give you wings and you will be ready to step on your real and True Path on a physical level, as well. By that, once you are on your Path, you will just serve yourself, God and others – the key for a successful Life. Wish you Good Luck and wonderful recognitions! :) Blessings to all of you, Boro

4 days ago Cool  
Light Cate
Light Cate
Thank you very much! Love and hugs!
4 days ago   Cool  
Borostyan Starlight
Borostyan Starlight
:) To you, as well, My Katinka! :)
3 days ago   Cool  
Borostyan Starlight

Borostyan Starlight

You can ask me for Karma Readings - should you be interested in Past Life riddles. :) Hugs, B.

6 days ago Cool  
Borostyan Starlight

Borostyan Starlight uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

Tuesday Blog Photo

Color & Symbolon Therapy - The Lover as a Symbolon

Work on getting a healthy self-appreciation. Learn how to evaluate thing rationally, but not in a down-to-earth manner. Things are things, not more. Accept yourself in your current position - but remember that it can always be improved. Maybe your situation has not changed a lot, but you can see it with a 'different' eye.

Borostyan Starlight
Borostyan Starlight commented on a photo on Whitelotus13's wall.

:) What a feeling can be floating there!

6 days ago
linda pryharski

linda pryharski  ›  Borostyan Starlight

I'm so glad you posted a link on Whitelotus13"s wall...I was browsing around and saw it ...of course, I just had to listen to it and ended up meditating and I liked it very much...I have one I used to listen to yrs ago that was Om Namah Shiva and I remember I really liked it...I will have to look for it...would you please send that same link to my wall? thank you so much....much love to you

6 days ago Cool  
Borostyan Starlight
Borostyan Starlight
:) Hello Dear Linda, yes, of course and another favorite of mine, as well! :) And some cuties, too - you have come in my mind so often, just Life has become a bit intense at my side, I will tell you about it, I am just smiling, our Angels are very funny. :DD

Krishna Das is awesome with his energies! :) If you find your old Mantra you used to listen to, I would willingly listen to it, as well! :) Hugs to you & lots of Love & Light! :)
6 days ago   Cool
Borostyan Starlight

Borostyan Starlight

Monday Blog Post

Green World - Self-Healing through Self-Love

I would like to write about the importance of fasting for this time, though it is not Easter time, I know. Just for some reasons, this is what I feel I should write about now.

Why is fasting important? Because it teaches you self-control, first of all. It helps you get to know your boundaries, it cleans your mind and your soul, as well, not just your body. Can you see the World of Today as it is? People judge each other without even recognizing they are judgmental. Avoid being judgmental, among any conditions. First of all, you can never know why someone is like they are. Then, you can never know for sure what you would do in a similar situation. But most importantly, if you judge, you will be judged, it is very true.

Fasting will help you in releasing your expectations – it might sound weird, but it does, indeed. By it, you will be able to focus on Reality, you will be able to see behind the curtain. The energy your body spends on burning down foods that you eat will be turned on your spiritual development, and you will understand some deep spiritual lore that will drive you closer and closer to God, and you will be able to recognize your nature of Light.

Just accept things and people as they are, do not make remarks, let your preconceptions go and turn inwards, turn toward yourself. By fasting, your focus will be definitely on yourself after a while – not at once, of course, but the more you practice it consciously, the more you will feel how awesome it is for you – on a mental, spiritual, physical and emotional level. Once you are able to do that, you will be able to see that there are no good or bad things, just things. Everything justs exists, and we should not label them good or bad, as we should not label anyone good or bad – everyone is on their own personal road of development, even if what they do does not please us.

Of course, there are many-many things about which we already know they are good, useful and even more than that, things that definitely serve us in our development – though nothing is obligatory and in God's Realm, we are not forced or pushed to do anything. Human laws and regulations are made up only by humans. In the Universe, there is only one Law for sure: the Law of Karma.

Fasting, once you try it, will pull you back from harsh society, you can even feel that you feel the best on your own, when you are absolutely on your own – of course, you are never alone, just physically. You will feel like simply not making a comment on anything, just that being an observer is awesome. You will not mind if people make mistakes – you can even feel that interfering might prevent them from solving an important Karmic issue. Just be an observer, be attentive and keep smiling. Do not want to explain anything to anyone if you are not asked to do that. This is the best you can do for others. Everything else is their own personal task – once we are finished with our own, we will be in Harmony with others, no matter where they are in their personal development.

Thank you for reading, Love & Light to all of you, Boro

Show more  
ABOUT Borostyan Starlight Helped on: 1229 Spoken languages: English, French, Hungarian Skills: western astrology, tarot reading, lenomard card reading, angel card reading, i ching Experience: 10-15 years

Online Psychics

Demetri pit

SALE PRICE (1.49) ONLY... LOVE & RELATIONSHIP . JOB, CARRIER, FINANCE / ASTROLOGER /(TIME FRAME) SPIRITUAL HEALER REIKI //...

Helped on: 1830

Naborara shahid

PREDICTIONS HAPPENED QUICKLY~NO CLAIMS BUT SEE REALITY~5 STAR EXPERT~TOP RATED EXPERT`

Helped on: 11221

SpiritualSag Psychic

Honest, Accurate, Compassionate I offer truthful and non-judgmental readings.

Helped on: 1677

STEPHANE Le LYNX

❤SPECIAL – 50 % 1,99 credits❤ ❤SPECIAL – 50 % 1,99 credits❤ ❤SPECIAL – 50 % 1,99 credits ❤ "BEST EUROPEAN MEDIUM" EMPATH TAROT MASTER...

Helped on: 1693

Love Heera The Psychic

:)☆SALE-1.99/min☆:) TRUSTED& PROVEN Psychic-Energy Channeler&Healer! for HONEST/ CLEAR guidance!:: Best LOVE& CAREER reading!☆Come in♥ Reading/...

Helped on: 7052