Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Cancel

Edit Profile Picture

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Crop Use full picture

The chosen picture is too small to crop any part of it. Clicking the button the image will be set as your profile picture.

Add as Contact
Add as Contact Contact request unsuccessful.

Borostyan LoveHeart´s Hall

Borostyan LoveHeart
Borostyan LoveHeart commented on a photo on own wall.

I could just kiss him. :)

2 hours ago
Borostyan LoveHeart

:) It is!

2 hours ago
Inactive user
peachrose commented on a photo on Borostyan LoveHeart's wall.
3 hours ago
Inactive user
3 hours ago
Borostyan LoveHeart

Borostyan LoveHeart uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

5 hours ago Cool  
Borostyan LoveHeart
Borostyan LoveHeart
:) It is!
2 hours ago   Cool
Borostyan LoveHeart

Description:

5 hours ago Cool  
Borostyan LoveHeart

Description:

Friday Blog Photo & Thought

Tibetan Wisdom

'If you want to be kind to your friends, start to write down all their mistakes.'

Borostyan LoveHeart

Borostyan LoveHeart

Friday Blog Photo & Thought

Tibetan Wisdom

'If you want to be kind to your friends, start to write down all their mistakes.' :)

What a Wisdom, I love it, indeed. Of course, there is a difference between methods - we can be hurtful if we do it out of haughtiness, but we can be helpful if we do it with Love. But the best is if we ourselves ask our friends to write down our mistakes for us. I have just read a story in which two women got mad at each other, because they could not tolerate the constant reasoning of the other one - in the end, they became friends when they recognized that they were just holding Mirrors to each other.

Borostyan LoveHeart

Borostyan LoveHeart added to her contacts.

Lagira Cryptids - Spiritual Satnaam Lynda Spirit Medium Light Cate Tracy Blessings
14 hours ago
Borostyan LoveHeart

Borostyan LoveHeart

Thursday Blog Post

Self-Help – Developing Success & Charisma

About one and a half years ago, I had an awesome experience about being so tired that I totally knocked myself out. I remember I did not sleep for 48 hours – well, not on purpose, so it was not my original intention, but I was so busy and full of work and many other tasks that I simply could not sleep before finishing with them. Tension gave me energy for a while, but when I could finally get at the end of my tasks, my brain got super tired. It switched on a level on which everything here, on a physical level became so intangible, even the air became different. That strong morninglight became a lot milder, having a lovely pale orange-pinkish color, I could see the Prana spots with my eyes and sounds coming from the outside also became so mild, as if they would have been coming from under water or from a distance, and there was Divine Peace in the room.

Then a voice – THE Voice – said: 'Now you can see how it feels like when someone uses drugs or mind-altering stuff. Pay attention to go to bed at once, because now what you feel is wonderful, but it was created with depriving your brain of having a rest for a long time. Your brain got so tired that it is starting to switch on a level that is similar to the level of extra-sensation, and you feel elevated because you can see things clearly now, as real as they are, but if you do not sleep at once, you will feel the exact opposite: devastation, emptiness, sadness and feeling lost. So please go to bed now.'

I wanted to, indeed – I have learnt to follow His advice. But something came in my mind and I quickly wanted to have a look at it on the Internet. Everything was so peaceful and colors were still mild and pale, I was typing kind of automatically. Then, out of the blue, this enthusiasm dissolved, and indeed, I felt such a deep Soul Pain that I could not stop crying till I was totally exhausted, but I could not fall asleep. The whole day passed in a very depressed mood for me. God said again it is how drugs work: they lift you up for a while, a short time, but then soon, when this effect is over, such a deep sadness and depression comes, it is kind of unbearable and this is why drug addicts do everything to get another portion.

I said WOW... What an experience it was, just without sleeping – so sleeping for feeling good is very important, indeed.

But the reason why I have told you about this story is something different, yet a bit similar. It happened to me yesterday that I was coming home and previously, I had felt stress and tension, I was worrying a lot about someone. Stress was more or less over as I was walking in the street and I could see a baby bird with his father, the father bird was feeding the baby, it was such a touching scenario! I was just standing there and I could not stop watching them for minutes. Can you imagine the pavement of a crowded main street of a big city, people are coming and going, and on the pavement, among the people not even noticing them, a father bird is feeding his baby bird with crumbs found on the pavement.

Then something interesting happened. I think it was a connection to Mother Earth and Cosmic Love at the same time through the little birds. Their presence was such an undisturbed energy in this crowded and noisy energy field, and I could literally feel being grabbed out of it, simply by feeling amazed at the birds. Again, I felt something similar to the short side-effect of non-sleeping, but this time it was not the result of something I have committed against myself, but the result of something I have experienced through Divine Love. For the next half an hour, what I felt was awesome. I could not stop smiling and walking was similar to flying. All the people, everyone smiled back at me, and something happened, indeed. I felt so successful inside, so light in my Soul and what I felt, it was Pure Joy lived in a body, on a physical level, yet I was so much aware of the Divine Spheres.

I just told myself how awesome it would be, being able to 'work' in such a state of mind, Success because of Enthusiasm would be so evident, but after half an hour, I fell back into the well-known 'everyday' environment with everyday thoughts and tasks to solve. Yet I am happy I could feel this wonderful energy – Nature usually has such an effect, but so far it has been the strongest sign.

So I can just encourage you to go out in Nature whenever you can, try to catch similar moments and then, call back the feeling, should you feel down or tired. This must be one of the keys toward feeling 'successful' – because we are driven toward such high resonances when we let it happen. I just wonder if there is a secret recipe how it could be maintained for as long as possible, but I have not found it yet. :) Love & Light to you, see you next time and thank you for reading! Boro

1 day ago Cool  
Borostyan LoveHeart

Borostyan LoveHeart

:) BRB in 5 minutes, I am going to have some drink. :)

linda pryharski
linda pryharski
thank you for the reading...you're so kind and loving...i guess Ill be back another day...if you have another bird photo, you
could send it along...ttys:) xoxo
2 days ago   Cool  
Borostyan LoveHeart
Borostyan LoveHeart
:) Me thank you & also for your lovely energies! I think should learn from you how to preserve Serenity, thank you so much for the conversation! I have cutie photos so I will bring them to you! ;) Love & Light & Hugs, have a nice rest, too! :)
1 day ago   Cool
Starlene Breiter

Starlene Breiter  ›  Borostyan LoveHeart

*heart*

2 days ago Cool  
Borostyan LoveHeart
Borostyan LoveHeart
:) *heart* back! :)
2 days ago   Cool  
Borostyan LoveHeart

:) Mothers' Heart! :) I am meeting my son today! :)

2 days ago
Inactive user
3 days ago
Borostyan LoveHeart

Description:

Tuesday Blog Photo & Thoughts

Color & Symbolon Therapy - The Empress as a Symbolon

Everyone has an Empress in their Lives: Mother Earth, Mother God(desse) and also our own Mothers. It is through the eyes of the Mother (should it be God, should they be our physical Mothers or us as mothers of our children) that one can see their children as beautiful as they are. Unjudged, without expectations, a Mother feels Unconditional Love toward their (Divine) Children.

Borostyan LoveHeart
Borostyan LoveHeart
:) Mothers' Heart! :) I am meeting my son today! :)
2 days ago   Cool

Show more  
ABOUT Borostyan LoveHeart Helped on: 1187 Spoken languages: English, French, Hungarian Skills: western astrology, tarot reading, lenomard card reading, angel card reading, i ching Experience: 10-15 years

Online Psychics

PsychicPower Prithy

U decide!@ YouR~ServicE ! ♥ LOVE GURU ♥~ First Come First Serve! Consistently Top & 5***** Rated PsychiC ❤ MY READINGS ARE NOT MEASURED BY LENGTH BUT BY...

Helped on: 16152

superpsychic

** GOOD PRICE **QUALITY READINGS ** HELPED MORE THAN 11000 PEOPLE * 5 STAR GIFTED EXPERIENCED FAMOUS~~ AWESOME FEED BACK WITH...

Helped on: 11707

LOVE STEPHANE

LOVE and RELATIONSHIP ISSUES ❤ LOVE ❤ LOVE ❤ LOVE❤ LOVE ❤ ❤ LOVE ❤ LOVE ❤ LOVE❤ LOVE ❤ ❤ LOVE ❤ LOVE ❤ LOVE❤ LOVE ❤ I WILL ANSWER YOUR...

Helped on: 1418

Astrolove

Love and Relationship Expert, Good Adviser, Clairvoyant Open Accurate and Honest Readings

Helped on: 511

PsychicXanda

❤❤❤TOP 5 STARS PSYCHIC❤❤❤ ❤❤❤❤ REPEAT CLIENTS ❤❤❤❤ ~~~ PREDICTIONS come TRUE~~~ ❤❤❤❤❤❤ACCURACY ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤TIME...

Helped on: 4368